The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

(Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 10:49 am

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA i love it. >D

XD Okay, so this is what I have going for Endymion/Mamoru's relaxed profile, going off of information discussed earlier. I might change his last name thanks to something I just added in his 'additional information' section though ^^'
Mamoru/Endymion's relaxed profile WIP wrote:

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Mamoru Chiba

Character Image:
Storyline Specific Information: Love and Spite
Mamoru is starting out his junior year in a brand new high school – the ____________. While he loved Rosethorn, his old school, and had believed it to be his alma mater, he agreed with the people in charge that it desperately needed to be closed for repairs (definitely not demolished, as others had suggested!) and so entered the brand new, state-of-the-art high school without much of a grudge towards the place. He enjoyed everything that the new building could offer – the facilities were top notch, from science labs to reading lounges, the cafeteria to the study hall, computer labs and library, and the space and facilities for electives and extracurricular activities were mind boggling. It seemed like it would be a great and exciting year, and he looked forward to learning with his classmates again.

However, there was a bit of a catch.

Rosethorn wasn’t the only student body to populate this new building. The Silver Academy, a rival school, was also closing down, and former sports, academic, and extracurricular adversaries would soon be joining them in the hallways…

Additional Information:
Mamoru is your typical smart and friendly guy, always willing to lend a hand and help out where he can. He was voted Class President of Rosethorn during his sophomore year, and, being the first sophomore to ever hold the title, he worked hard to earn it and his classmate’s respect. When the school looked like it was in trouble and would need repairs, Mamoru organized fund raising events for the school, uniting clubs together to earn some money to save their school. While they could ultimately not raise enough funds to have the school repaired over the summer (the principal had told Mamoru), their efforts were very successful and raised quite a bit of money from the community.

Moving to the new school, they were allowed to keep the surplus of what they had earned in the Student Council budget, to be used to celebrate the hard year last year with some well-earned fun. Dances, student fairs, food festivals, and a school field trip were ideas that were being thrown around before the move to the new school, but now that the two schools were together, Mamoru wondered if their money could be spent the way they had intended. His student council, and his classmates, assured him, without precedence, that they would vote him back into Student Council no matter what.

He just hoped he wouldn’t let them down once he got in there.

As a student, Mamoru’s favorite class is physics – he likes the marriage of philosophy with math, and enjoys solving the puzzles and putting equations to work, and can often look deeper into the workings of the world around him through physics. He has to pay close attention in math, enjoys literature, but is absolutely terrible at history. He can remember the stories, just not the names and dates, and has to work hardest in that class to keep up his good grades. His elective classes are computer science, speech and debate, and theater, the latter of which was suggested by the school counselor. He spends his spare time in the Student Council room and Study Hall, working on projects and homework.

Mamoru plays Soccer*, but during his free time in the off season he splits his free time between hanging out with his friends and working in the community. His adoptive parents are really active with volunteering, and he’ll often help them with their current projects, from homes for the homeless to soup kitchen services. Mamoru’s birthparents died on his sixth birthday, and he can’t remember anything about them, but his adoptive parents took him in when he was six, fostering him, and finally adopted him. They are a younger couple, very much still in love, and he is their only child, for now. They are honest and open with him about pretty much everything, and lately have been considering having a child.

Stresses in Mamoru’s life primarily revolve around school. He needs to keep his grades up to earn scholarships for college – he wants a full scholarship, so he’s not burdening his parents with the added expenditure of his continued education. He’s starting to think about college, and applying for college, and that’s always confusing and stressful, especially the choices of school and majors. He enjoys Student Council and finds it very rewarding, but the pressure can add some stress to him in particularly active seasons, and soccer can occasionally add some more undue stress, as practice after school occasionally puts a time crunch on his other activities. His stress relievers are his friends, playing soccer for fun, and relaxing outdoors. He always feels a little calmer and more collected when he’s outdoors. 

Relationships:
Kunzite: Mamoru and Kunzite met when they were in Kindergarten and have always been close. 

Zoisite: In grade school, Zoisite was being bullied for being smarter than other kids, and Mamoru stepped in to defend him. Zoisite was welcomed into Mamoru and Kunzite’s little gang.

Jadeite: Mamoru met Jadeite in middle school. Jadeite, a new kid, had been rumored to be a bully, and as he constantly looked pissed off at the world many were inclined to believe the rumor. Mamoru, however, noticed that Jadeite didn’t act very much like a bully; rather, he looked more like a lonely new kid. Mamoru befriended him and they’ve been fast friends ever since.

Nephrite: Nephrite started out as Mamoru’s rival in (sport), but when a tough game was ahead of them, the two got over their mutual bristliness and had to band together to secure a victory for their school. Once they were over that initial hurdle, they realized that they had a lot in common, and Nephrite became part of their group. **not set in stone; pending approval

Beryl: Mamoru and Beryl have met on several occasions – at Rosethorn, she became very active in student government and had run to be vice president. She was fiery and always seemed to back him up, defending his less-than-popular opinions to the student body (working on weekends?!) adamantly. While they have worked together, Mamoru began to see Beryl as a friend rather than an acquaintance, but he feels nothing towards her romantically. She often sits near him in classes they share and help each other with assignments; he especially appreciates her help in History, an area that she shines in.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 11th October 2014, 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : turned the spoiler into a quote)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 3:41 pm

Omg! I'm gone for a few hours and this thread explodes!!!

Well we don't have to have them be freshman I wasn't sure where we were starting the setting. So yeah they can be juniors so they can attend prom!!! How about the senshi's school closes and merges with the boy's school? The boys school is coed while the senshi's school was all girls. It closed due to not enough students. That way it makes sense for them not know each other in the beginning. Then two groups can't fight over who owns the school. The senshi were use to ruling the roost and don't like the fact that a bunch of pretty boys are at the top. 

I want hair flipping!!! o.o;;;;; sorry I just picture Minako flipping her back like don't mess with me!!!

So before I make the storyline submission we need to gather all our ideas into one. It will make it easier for me to make it. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 5:07 pm

If we had the two schools merge into a brand new facility together, it would make them all start out on the same footing with the turf war, rather than the boys starting out completely on top, with more 'fans', and with the home field advantage.  ^^ School districts do this kinda thing all the time - build a bigger school and merge kids from different schools in together to fill it. 
Quote :
Rosethorn(Shitennou school) wasn’t the only student body to populate this new building. The Silver Academy(Senshi school), a rival school, was also closing down, and former sports, academic, and extracurricular adversaries would soon be joining them in the hallways…
It could also lend itself to the opposites discovering new things together (i.e. different areas of the building, have you seen the new culinary lab? etc), as well as provide opportunities for each to show the other something new on 'their' side of town (You mean you've never been to Crown Arcade?! Rosethorn is even dorkier than I thought!). 

Kinda like:
(Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 Love_a10

Though if you wanted the Senshi to move in on Shitennou territory it could still cause some strife - it would push Beryl into being even a little nastier (for fear of being replaced, rather than just not being noticed in a new place) and could put the senshi in an insecure place, while giving the braver, more boastful Shitennou room to show off for them, being the big guys on campus.

XD I just need to know which way we're going so I can edit Mamoru's profile again.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 7:10 pm

I actually was thinking of doing the two rival schools merging together. Having both schools as single gender. That has happened to a school in my area actually. My brother went to a high school that was once an all boy school, but later down the road it merge with an all girl school. My current boss actually went to said all girls school! Small world! XD

I just wasn't sure if people would be okay with it seeing how Beryl works with Mamoru on the student council. However it works the same way doesn't it? Since both school merge a new student council forms that has students from both schools working together. Then having the popular kids fighting to gain the new turf. Beryl falls in love with him then that Usagi/Serenity girls comes on by!

So are we going with Mamoru and Usagi or Endymion and Serenity?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 7:40 pm

^^ I'll go with whatever name you want to go with!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 7:49 pm

I kind of want to use Serenity because I love her name. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 11:33 pm

Sounds good! I'll use Endymion and probably use the nickname Ender or something xD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 8:29 am

Or Endo? There's also Endy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 8:42 am

Yes to all three!

So what are we doing here guys? I need to make the storyline submission. I also need to make Serenity bio. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:02 am

:bunnykonataeye Endy I think could be a special nickname from a special someone, mwahahahahaha.
Kyra goes 'blah blah blah' about names:

@ Yami: Is it okay if we go forward with the ideas I've presented? I can make a write-up if you want
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:15 am

That would be great! :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:45 am

Plot Summary:
Two high schools, both alike in dignity

Combine in fair Verona, where we lay our scene

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. 

From forth the student bodies of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers make secret vows 

Whose misadventured romance overthrows

Do with their love aide their school's rehouse.

Love and Spite is a 21st century alternate universe of the Silver Millennium that takes place in The Verona Institute, an American high school, but can retain Japanese character names without any social strangeness. However, there is no plan of the main romance couple ending their lives at the end. 

It is a new school year and a new school building for students from Rosethorn School and Silver Academy, as both original schools have closed down and their student populations, once bitter rivals in sports, academics, and all manner of extracurricular activities, must now coexist under one state-of-the-art roof. But who will rule this new school? Will it be the beautiful affluent young ladies of Silver Academy, whose charm, honesty, talent, and good nature have won over their population since kindergarten? Or will it be the strapping young men of Rosethorn, who had worked their way up through the public education system and found themselves on top in their second year of high school?

Their first battle is bound to happen in the Student Council chambers, as with the merging of two schools comes the merging of two school representative groups. Who will emerge as leader the new student body of The Verona Institute? Will it be Junior-class Serenity Tsukino*, the Student Body President of Silver Academy, as cute as she is passionate and determined? Or Junior-class Endymion Chiba*, Student Body President of Rosethorn, hardworking and dedicated? With the personal pride of each school resting on their shoulders, these leaders will need to choose between butting heads with each other and collaboration on future events, and with their respective group of friends and student body pushing them for dominance over the other, the road for student-council run events looks rocky indeed. 

Will they be able to get it together in time to throw an amazing Homecoming Dance?

Can they make decisions about what to feature for a Halloween festival? 

One thing is for certain: with clashing personalities on either side, passions running high, and some wildcards in the mix (like Beryl*, the VP/Blogger of _____), making final decisions about anything won't be a walk in the park... especially when hormones and personal attraction make loyalty to one's school increasingly difficult.

Question! What if we make them seniors, so it's even more of a stresser for one school to come out on top? "It's our senior year! We have to do it our way!" I was going for Junior so if they get it all figured out, they had a year to spend together all lovey-dovey before splitting for college XD I like either, just throwing the idea out there as extra character motivation to take control of StuCo.

*'s indicate names I'm unsure of XD

Anything else you think might need to be added?  I was thinking other notes would need to be added with Character Specific Information.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 12th October 2014, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 10:15 am

Details on any necessary information:  
The Senshi team are all from the Silver Academy, and to mirror their Princess status in the Silver Millennium, they all come from very affluent families who are intertwined in one way or another (business, family, etc.), but still retain some of the 20th century aspects of their lives. 

THIS IS ALL KYRA SPIT-BALLING IDEAS FOR RPERS - RPERS, YOU MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR FAMILIES! Don't let me dissuade you from doing what you want to do XD

---Serenity's mother owns and is CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation: Lunar Technologies, which leads in state of the art computer AI.
---Minako is Serenity's cousin, and her parents both work at Lunar Technologies as Senior VP's of Public Relations and Marketing.
---Ami's mother runs the Research and Development Sector at Lunar Technologies and makes an extremely handsome salary; her father is a visionary in their marketing department, and occasionally goes around the world searching for new inspiration in designs to house, display, and market their technology.
---Rei's father is the Vice President of Finance at Lunar Technologies, and spends much of his time away from home. Rei's mother died when she was young.
---Makoto's father is the Vice President of Operations for Lunar Technologies, and both he and her mother are often overseas managing business and accounts. However, the trio have weekly Skype dates to keep in touch with one another.

The girls have seen each other since they were toddlers in the day care center at work, and have been going to the same elite schools their entire lives. They are extremely close, have always been there for one another, and encourage each other constantly to live out their dreams. The girls are the primary reason for Serenity being Student Council President; what originally started out as a means to make Serenity feel important and talented (she really didn't have much in the way of favorite hobbies... or wasn't very good at sports... or academics... she had to be good at something, right? She's good at people, she should lead people! XD) ended up as the greatest thing to happen to Silver Academy. Serenity seemed to be able to make things work effortlessly - luck was always on her side.

**?**When the girls were little and learning about Greek and Roman mythology, they made secret nicknames for each other based off the planets. As Lunar Technologies was run by Serenity's mother, she was represented by the Moon, but continued to be called "Serenity" because "Moon" sounded weird. Minako became Venus for her long blonde hair and flirtatious attitude, Rei became Mars for her aggressive personality, Ami became Mercury because she thought faster than the messenger god could fly, Makoto became Jupiter for her height, loyalty, and protective nature. **this has been a random idea of what little kids tend to do with best friends XD**

Lunar Technologies footed the bill for The Verona Institute, as Silver Academy was getting older and they wanted the best, most state-of-the-art facilities for their daughters. For a tax break, they classified the school a "private", but allowed the entire student body of the public Rosethorn School to attend tuition-free, hearing that the Rosethorn School badly needed to close for repairs on the 20 year old building.

The Shitennou team are all from Rosethorn School, having banded together over the years. Endymion and Kunzite* met and became best friends as early as 1st grade; they saved Zoisite* from bullying in elementary school, welcoming him in as a friend, and in early middle school welcomed Jadeite* onto their team when he was mis-perceived as a bully (he has an angry resting face). Later in middle school Neprhite* joined their group of friends after a (? brief? longstanding?) rivalry with Endymion on the (soccer?) field. When they entered High School, Endymion went for the Student Council and became the youngest Student Council President his sophomore year.
---Endymion's birth parents died when he was six and he can't remember them, but he was near-immediately fostered and adopted by a wonderful and loving couple that is active in charity-work in their community. Endymion has inherited a fortune from his deceased parents, but the majority of the money is being held until his 18th birthday; small amounts are withdrawn occasionally and given to his adoptive parents for support.
---Kunzite was raised by his father who pressures him to do better than the best in all areas of Kunzite's life. Home is a stressful situation for him, but the only person who he has confided in about his father's verbal and emotional abuse is his best friend, Endymion.
---Zoisite*?
---Jadeite was raised by a single mother and works after school to help support their family.
---Nephrite*?

---Beryl*?

Restrictions:
Senshi and Shitennou and Beryl only
SenshixShitennou pairings involved
Number of players locked.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th July 2018, 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 10:24 am

I like your idea for Makoto's parents, she deserves to have some this time around, even if they are overseas. maybe every week they have skype nights
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 12:29 pm

Everything looks good to me. Hm Senior Year would make things interesting. If go with Senior Year then we can have a big fight of who will be voted as Prom Queen. This can hint at the fall of Moon Kingdom, but no body dies in this. XD  Beryl can have the shitennou betray Endymion. Because he spends too much time with his cute girlfriend and they feel left out.  (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 473108418

But that's just an idea we don't have to do this!! 

I say the RP will start at the beginning of the school year and ends at graduation. This will be our goal!!

I would like to hear from other players to make sure everyone is okay with all of these ideas. Please speak up! Don't be shy! :3
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 12:32 pm

i wonder could mako be the club president for some type of home ec club, and maybe just an idea nephrite is there, they need to meet somehow or maybe they have a class together, but i see Makoto involved in something like that at school.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 1:09 pm

I've also been thinking about the meetings between Ami/Zoisite and Minako/Kunzite...

Any ideas for Ami and Zoi, Yami?

Also, will I have to create an entire new profile for Ami and Kunzite, because this is AU?  Or will I just have to add it to their SSI sections of the profiles I already have?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 1:52 pm

Well if you're not changing their personality you can probably just add information to the ssi section. If I understand that correctly? 

For Zoisite I was thinking he could be in Ami's advance math class? Because the club he'll join will be music related. 

For Zoisite's home life I was thinking his parents are famous musicians. As for Jadeite he just has mom who works really hard to provide for both of them. He also helps her out as well by having a job after work.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 2:01 pm

^^ You're correct; so long as personality isn't affected you'll just add this info into the SSI section.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 2:03 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IDEA.

Okay, so I literally JUST realized that both Ami and Zoi have a connection to music!  Zoi and the piano, Ami and the harp.  So what iffffff they were both in that music group? Perhaps orchestra?  

Of course, if that doesn't sound good, advanced math is great too!  Maybe AP Stats or something?  Or we could do both!  

I've also been thinking about Kunzite's backstory...I've kinda been leaning towards a pressurized lifestyle.  Like, maybe his father pressures him to be successful in everything, and he wants Kunzite to take over the family business or something like that.  Maybe Kunzite wants to pursue his own dreams instead, like sports or something.  An abusive backstory might be a little too dark for the RP, but I could see that enforcing a stronger relationship between Kunzite and Endymion, since Endymion would obviously be the only person to know about what goes on in Kunzite's home life since they are so close.  I'm still thinking about it...does anyone else have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 4:36 pm

You know Kunzite having an overbearing father won't make the story seem dark. A lot of kids have parents that pressure them into following their dreams. Aka those parents who force their kids to be sport all stars so they can relive the glory days that they never had. 

We can have them both be Orchestra and math too! xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 4:59 pm

I'm thinking of making Metalia Beryl's single workaholic mother who constantly pressures her daughter into being a topnotch student and settling down with a nice (potentially rich, successful) boy and she frequently tries to pry into Beryl's social life and personal stuff, much to the annoyance of Beryl.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 5:49 pm

I'm loving all these ideas XD 

Endymion knowing, keeping it a secret like Kunzite likes to, and supporting Kunzite sounds awesome. If there's a falling out between Kunzite and his father, Endymion would be there without question XD  !! And since they've known each other for so long, his parents could see Kunzite like a second kid (as often happens with close friendships XD) ((but how fun - my mom would refer to my friend as "the adopted one", but with Endymion already being adopted that could get funny. "the other adopted one" bahahah "the adopted blond one" idk, something)) Anyway, his parents could be super sweet towards Kunzite, sensing something was off but never prying, just always offering him a place to crash if he wants it. ^^

And Metallia as Beryl's mother as an outside motivator is too perfect

I threw in teh stuff about Endymion having untouchable money in the bank to fit with his Prince background; did you intend on that being a motivator behind Beryl's attraction to him, or rather she is attracted to him despite that? I hadn't planned on having it be common knowledge, but if Beryl's mom worked at a law firm or bank or social work office (THE IRONY) she'd know about it? ^^ Just wondering!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 6:49 pm

I agree with you both Smile Should Kunzite's father be abusive, or is that too dark?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 6:51 pm

Yeah, Beryl is just attracted to Endy. But her mom would somehow know about his money.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:06 pm

@MMR

I don't mind if he's abusive. There are many different ways to abuse a person. By they way you described him it sounds like he would be a verbal abuser. Or you thinking he would physically harm Kunzite?
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:10 pm

I feel like Makoto may only be slightly stuck up in this RP. I just can't imagine her being hoity toity in any universe Razz
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:13 pm

^-^ well once Im done playing pokemon. I shall submit the storyline. It sounds like everyone is okay with it for the most part? We can always tweak it if need be. I am going to make them seniors. It will allow us to set a goal for the storyline. First Day of School to Graduation. I really hope we finish this!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:28 pm

There is rhyming and I just...

I have so much to read.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 12th October 2014, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:32 pm

Oh dear! ^-^ Please feel free to put in any input!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)   (Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Relaxed) Love and Spite (OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top