The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 11:14 pm

So what did you think of Episode 3?!

(please note this is a preemptive thread to avoid duplicates upon the release of the new episode, please do not post anything in here until 6am EST)
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 3:33 am

I'm not really sure if I liked this episode. It seemed really fast paced and the animation got cringe worthy at times. Like when Rei was doing her speech and her eyes were weird through half of the episode. SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 3050727640
Back to top Go down
Astrea
Star Seed

Astrea

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 5:42 am

Yunie wrote:
I'm not really sure if I liked this episode. It seemed really fast paced and the animation got cringe worthy at times. Like when Rei was doing her speech and her eyes were weird through half of the episode. SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 3050727640
agreed. But the transformation was a lot better even though it was hard to see whats going on half of the time but who cares.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 6:10 am

SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805 

THEY KILLED OFF JADEITE STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 6:18 am

Cruncyroll has the episode preview!! :O

I was kind of disappointed with episode 3. Everything went so fast and we barely had time to get to know Rei as a person. Also the bus scene between Mamo and Usagi was a let down. 

Usagi with heart eyes is creepy looking...
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 6:58 am

i loved this episode actualy. i loved the usamamo moment on the bus and Rei chan is perfect, i also liked that Jadeite was attracted to her (playing on those canon ships) and i totally think Jadeite escaped.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 7:03 am

Do you think so!? Someone pointed that out on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 7:06 am

I'm kinda sad that they cut out the part where Mamoru stares at Usagi and then murmers, "Senshi of Justice..." and Usagi is like, "WHAT!?!?!??!?!" and he's like, "Err I didn't say anything...". But I'm glad they kept that scene in. :3

Tuxedo Mask stalking Usagi xD

SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 10405572_828875107130933_3551043547091251304_n

Phobos and Deimos are behind her!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 7:07 am

I wonder if he still has her hat. XD

I'm glad Mamoru was out of his tux.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 7:12 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
I wonder if he still has her hat. XD

I'm glad Mamoru was out of his tux.
right to both of those statements, and hes like she def transformed oh gosh. i love them babies so much.

i just loved his sass when he was like i am a high school student and busted out his ID and i loved usagis reactions to being next to him, that is totally how it is when you interact with someone your attracted to (esp in junior high) its awkaward and your heart flutters. she is just too cute in that whole scene.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 7:13 am

It is a cute scene, but I was kind of hoping it would have been animated better. I do love the moment she uses Luna to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Feorin
Pyramidal Crystal

Feorin

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 7:56 am

Yunie, I agree with you most whole heartedly, there was some cringy animation, but I don't think it was any faster paced then the manga, that whole chapter goes by so super quick I feel they tried to stretch it for the episode. Which was good. 

Sailor Lily, I agree I miss the "senshi of justice... Err nothing" moment in the manga, it gives mamoru some adorableness. 

I know everyone is liking the dokidoki silly music romance moments between them but I would prefer they didn't I would rather the ... oh he's hot!... but no hes a jerk!... Omg he's the love of my life kinda romance to all these, my heart beats faster moments she is having. She didn't really do that in the manga until later when he found out who she was, then again after he was gone and back again. 

Last note: OMG JEDITE/REI SHIP! I LOVE THAT SHIP AND SHE KILLS HIM.. /cry *but I am kinda ok with it because its cannon that she kills him, and I think it makes the ship even better!*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 8:05 am

Aww I was really hoping Mamoru would say "Yes Luna, please talk again." I loved that xD

Also is it just me or does he seem much older than her? He looks so young and age-appropriate in the manga so I was hoping he wouldn't look like a college age student/complete adult next to Usagi again in Crystal but it seems he still kind of does even though they stick to him being a high school student (I wasn't sure they would due to how he looks). The tuxedo probably doesn't help either.

I agree with the whole romance thing though. I loved Usagi using Luna to cover her face in embarrassment too, it was really hilarious, but it was always fun seeing the relationship between these two starting from a place of kind of love/hate and aggravation before it turned into something more. Just the miracle romance alone is kind of boring.

Rei looks so gooood!

This might be something I just noticed, but damn, the music on this episode is really badass. Maybe because it's Mars, but yeah, it just sounds really awesome and triumphant. Could be because I was watching this one more closely than the previous two where I hardly noticed the music (cause my video kept buffering and I had no choice but replaying it over and over lol).
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 8:32 am

How did I not realize this episode came out today?!  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 1948543417 I'm gonna go watch now.

So I'm in the middle of watching the episode and I noticed something weird. The drawing of the trees behind phobos and demos when they are sitting on the branches look weird. I'm not exactly sure what it is though...

Spoiler:

Also Jadeite's "strange" attraction to Mars!! I really liked this episode. I don't think it was too fast paced. I really like how Tuxedo Mask seemed to realize Ugasi had transformed and I love how they keep bumping into each other randomly.

I also thought it was interesting that Rei recognized Usagi right away when she woke up. Also Mar's transformation was super cool! I loved the music in the background! I'm kind of sad that Tuxedo Mask isn't really doing much in the series though. He's not helping out.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 9:58 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805 

THEY KILLED OFF JADEITE STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of people on tumblr have been saying that it looked like he didn't die so we shall see.

Also as far as the bus scene I was a little disappointed that didn't have him catch Luna talking but it makes sense why they didn't since he heard her in episode two but other I really liked the scene. Mamoru whipping out his student ID card was hilarious and Usagi hiding behind Luna was cute.

I know that the manga is fast-paced but I felt like the other episode did a better of job of not making the episode feel fast-paced. I feel like the introduction of Ami was a lot better than Rei's. Like I felt connected to Ami but throughout this episode I just kept wanting Rei to hurry up transform. (I did really love her the moment she realized there were people like her and she stood up to Jadeite. That was great..too bad the animation wasn't. :/) Also I don't understand how they were fighting Jadeite and none of the other Generals heard them since (I forget which one) had literally been there talking to Jadeite when he came back with the girls. 

As far as the animation...Crystal having very wonky animation is just going to be it's thing I guess. Still extremely disappointing and sad nevertheless. I'm worried that episode 4 isn't even done. Hulu finally showed a next episode preview and there was literally only one new shot in the preview and everything was recycled from previous episodes.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 10:07 am

Yunie you and I share the same feelings. Episode 2 allowed the viewer to get to know Ami, but in episode 3 it didn't allow you to get to know Rei. PGSM handled Rei's introduction better.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 10:21 am

Spoiler:

Yah found the pages of the scene I was talking about. And tuxedo mask stalking Usagi was a bit more obvious in the manga.
Back to top Go down
leohamasaki
Star Seed

leohamasaki

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 10:32 am

I reeeeeaaaaaaaalllllly loved this episode! It might be my favorite so far!
Rei is so pretty, I love how noble she looks. And the way she was portrayed and everything seemed really nice to me. Her transformation was lovely, her attack was gorgeous and her speech got me thrilled! 
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that Jadeite didn't really seem affected by her attack. I didn't really understand if he is dead or if he just teleported out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 10:37 am

I personally enjoyed this episode a lot but then Rei is my fav Senshi so I may be biased here.  I feel like they gave us plenty of time for us to get to know Rei better.  Like they added some scenes where they show Rei interacting with that little girl that wasn't in the manga.   I feel like this episode had a much more somber feeling to it than the manga or PGSM did.  Like the manga had this mysterious elegant feeling to the chapter whereas Crystal feels more sadder to me.  I loved that Rei's henshin had different music than Usagi and Ami's and I felt like she has the best henshin so far.  I do wish they had shown how Usagi and Ami got their watches like they did for the disguise pen and Ami's henshin pen but I liked how they showed Ami using it in this episode.  I feel like there was more detail to how they use the watches compared to the manga.  Personally I felt like the animation was a bit better than the last episode.  The only time it really bothered me was when they showed Rei recognizing Usagi is Sailor Moon and they suddenly switch to her heart shaped eyes.   That just looked a bit strange to me.  And I missed the cute scene from the manga when Mamoru was all "Yeah, Luna, say something" and mocking Usagi talking to her cat.  That was one of my fav Usa/Mamo moments so I was a bit disappointed it was cut, but I loved the scene of Usagi hiding herself with Luna.  I also love the Rei/Jaedite shipping thing and I also got the impression that Jaedite escaped instead of being killed.  I think it's interesting Queen Beryl seems more reluctant to tell the Shittenou about the Ginzuishou's powers.  And is it just me or does it seem like Beryl revealed Queen Metalia's existence much sooner in the manga?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 10:49 am

Rei has the best transformation by far, but I feel like the best transformation will go to Minako. Usually the last girl in magical girls shows gets the better transformation. Well that's how it works with Precure.

As for the watches it shows Usagi winning them at the arcade, but then they talk about it later. That part bothered me. Also when Ami and Usagi transform, Ami and Luna are suddenly in the Dark Kingdom's lair. I know they explain it, but to me it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 11:02 am

In fairness, I don't think this chapter ever made much sense as to how they went to the other dimension in any of the versions of Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 11:18 am

Magic is probably the answer....

Magic is the answer to everything.  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 3884866259
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 11:23 am

Neon Genesis wrote:
In fairness, I don't think this chapter ever made much sense as to how they went to the other dimension in any of the versions of Sailor Moon.

Totally agree. Like Ami tells Luna they should detect the energy of Usagi's transformation to find where she is so they can teleport there, but in the rest of the series they need all of the senshi together to do Sailor Teleport? Why is Sailor Teleport a thing if apparently Mercury can just appear anywhere she chooses? :p
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 11:23 am

That's why I was confused. lol
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 12:21 pm

Maybe she could only teleport to where Usagi was. A five girl Sailor Teleport seems like it has a bigger range.(like to D-point or to the Moon)

And wow, was Mars's transformation music epic! Did they break out the heavy metal band for that one? XD. I'm so sad I have to wait two more episodes for Jupiter...  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 2869872805
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 12:40 pm

THEY CHANGED THE BUS SCENE BETWEEN MAMO AND USA AND THAT MADE ME SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the manga was better.

My ONLY complain about this episode

Other than that, 10 thumbs up =) #HaineApprovesThisEpisode
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 1:00 pm

I was also disappointed they didn't show Luna's cute headphones when she was communicating with Ami like in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 1:23 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Magic is probably the answer....

Magic is the answer to everything.  SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 3884866259
SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers 7nTnr
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 2:13 pm

Ok, so I'm going to write my reactions as I'm seeing them.

OMG Zoisite!! And Nephrite! I love their general outfits and I'm so glad they are wearing them in Crystal. Usagi totally has a crush on Rei! OMG it's so cute Very Happy haha new ship. I love how Rei's interacting with Phobos and Deimos. I don't remember her doing this in the 90s anime, or really ever seeing them. So far Rei seems a lot more calmer in this series.

Yes Usagi, because sticking your cat on your head is going to make you look like your not embarrassed or anything >.> Poor Luna.

OMG LINK BETWEEN THE GENERALS AND SENSHI!! I love that Jadeite feels attracted to Rei Very Happy

It's great that Rei can figure out that Usagi's SM but Tuxedo mask can't. LUNA WHERE DID THAT PEN COME FROM WTF DO YOU HAVE A MYSTICAL POCKET?!?!

Just after Rei transformed, did anyone else notice that Usagi and Ami's face looked a little weird?

I personally don't think Jadeite died. We've seen the Generals with the ability to teleport away from attacks in the 90s anime, so I think it's probably about the same.

WHEN DO WE GET JUPITER?! I want my Jupi Sad
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 4:38 pm

Addelyn wrote:
Ok, so I'm going to write my reactions as I'm seeing them.

OMG Zoisite!! And Nephrite! I love their general outfits and I'm so glad they are wearing them in Crystal. Usagi totally has a crush on Rei! OMG it's so cute Very Happy haha new ship. I love how Rei's interacting with Phobos and Deimos. I don't remember her doing this in the 90s anime, or really ever seeing them. So far Rei seems a lot more calmer in this series.

Yes Usagi, because sticking your cat on your head is going to make you look like your not embarrassed or anything >.> Poor Luna.

OMG LINK BETWEEN THE GENERALS AND SENSHI!! I love that Jadeite feels attracted to Rei Very Happy

It's great that Rei can figure out that Usagi's SM but Tuxedo mask can't. LUNA WHERE DID THAT PEN COME FROM WTF DO YOU HAVE A MYSTICAL POCKET?!?!

Just after Rei transformed, did anyone else notice that Usagi and Ami's face looked a little weird?

I personally don't think Jadeite died. We've seen the Generals with the ability to teleport away from attacks in the 90s anime, so I think it's probably about the same.

WHEN DO WE GET JUPITER?! I want my Jupi Sad
I'm pretty sure that tuxedo mask knows that Usagi's SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers   SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SM Crystal Episode 3 - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top