The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 1:11 pm

Even better! Although a little more challenging to coordinate, you and your fiancé posing to replicate your favorite picture of Usagi and Mamoru. You could even get a double frame to hold their picture and yours.
Back to top Go down
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2015, 10:05 am

Haha good idea Sailor Venus! I'm also walking down the aisle to
Sailer Moon - Dareka Ga Nerawarete Iru
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2015, 10:40 am

Good Luck and have a wonderful wedding! Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 868675979 Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 1955989781 Sailor Moon is a great theme for weddings, among other events: Birthday parties, Baby showers, Bridal showers, Grad parties, Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceneras (sp?) and whatever is a good time to celebrate your life moments. Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 4011577294 Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 5:15 pm

How about rose earrings for the jupiter bridesmaid, and a red bow for the venus one? :3 I know that each sailor soldier has unique shoes and earrings in their sailor form. 

Flowers shall be roses! RED ROSES!  Very Happy 

No carrots cause Usagi-chan hates carrots but remember to have lots of tasty food or Sailor moon shall punish you!Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 473108418
Back to top Go down
Burning Mandala
Pyramidal Crystal

Burning Mandala

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Living Proof of All Life's Contradictions

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 7:23 am

When I got married, I made little clay TARDIS charms to attach to my bouquets. Maybe you could get planetary symbols to attach to your bouquets? Although with two months to go this may be late in coming.
Back to top Go down
http://gossamerwillow.tumblr.com http://gossamerwillow.deviantart.com
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 9:25 pm

I know I'm kinda late but I did have my wedding and didn't have time to give each bridesmaid a sailor moon item but I did have them wear the colors of the sailor senshi. I also had a picture from sailor moon at my table lol. And my cake topper was Sailor Moon. Here are some pics!

Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 36010
Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 36410
Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 56310
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 10:30 pm

Oh my gosh your wedding cake is so cute!!! And i love bridal party picture. What a great way to incorporate it into your wedding. You look amazing!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 7:34 am

Although I am married, we didn't have a proper ceremony for it. I/we would like to incorporate little tidbits of Sailor Moon into it. We're not having a proper theme - it'll focus on things that represent us. So I am going to stakeout this thread and watch for any small and cute ideas.

@RainbowHurricane: I LOVE the bridesmaids all wearing inner senshi colours! And your cake is adorable! It's sweetly unique.
Back to top Go down
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 9:01 pm

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Although I am married, we didn't have a proper ceremony for it. I/we would like to incorporate little tidbits of Sailor Moon into it. We're not having a proper theme - it'll focus on things that represent us. So I am going to stakeout this thread and watch for any small and cute ideas.

@RainbowHurricane: I LOVE the bridesmaids all wearing inner senshi colours! And your cake is adorable! It's sweetly unique.

Aww thanks so much. Yeah I wanted them all to have more Sailor Moon stuff but we were pressed for time and money and I don't many people even understand our tables (each table was a different videogame/anime) but it was still nice to make the wedding our way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!   Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top