The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(possible spoilers) Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Feelings on the first episode?
Love it
(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_lcap78%(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 18 ]
Like it
(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_lcap22%(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
It was ok
(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_lcap0%(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dislike it
(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_lcap0%(possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

(possible spoilers) Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 3:41 am

So, what did you think about the first episode of Crystal? Love it, like it, hate it?

I enjoyed the episode. I liked some of the new effects and I like its loyalty to the manga. If there is one complaint, it's that there is a lack of variety with facial expressions by the animators. But I'll still continue watching it, regardless.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 4:34 am

Well, the story starts like every other iterations of Sailor Moon so far, so there isn't much to say about this. But I loved all of the episode!
Luna is criminally cute. Usagi was amazing, more expressive than in the trailers, the animation was pretty fluid, the inclusion of SilMil flashbacks was a great idea, and... overall, I loved every moments of this.

Episode 2 and Moon Pride CD when?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 5:48 am

I liked it. I felt they could have more movement in the episode. They did short cuts to cut back on the moments.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:06 am

Yeah, my only complain would be that they went too much by the manga, and so we have a lot of still shots you can easily link to a panel in the comic.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:08 am

My feelings at exactly. It made me felt like I was watching a picturebook.
Back to top Go down
semexx
Star Seed

semexx

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:30 am

I'm not sure about the picture book thingy. They sometimes did some still shots, but it wasn't that bad. I loved the first episode and have  watched it twice already. The animation is way more fluid, the background more detailed, the characters are very expressive (I loved the moment where Luna started to talk and Usagi's reaction to her-way more believable!), also the attack was way cooler, plus they cut the attack animation sequence (always a plus!), the only complaint I have is that the transformation of Sailor Moon is way too long, but they kind of made up for it with the cool attack. And this flying moment of Tuxedo Mask was very gay, you know the excessive posing, not the jump itself. Maybe he wanted to impress someone? The first meeting between him and Usagi was way better than in the old anime, you could really see the attraction and Usagi going back to get her school bag was hilarious. So, yeah...I loved it. (Rambles madly).
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:47 am

I loved it, although I see what people mean by going too much by the manga. 

Personally I would just be happy with them simply animating the manga panel for panel but I'm probably in the minority.

The first episode was basically what I expected.  I agree that the transformation was a tiny bit long, but I could see it being shortened in other episodes.  I absolutely adore the Silver Millennium flashbacks.  They are beautiful and make me want to see Usagi and Mamoru together like right now!!  (possible spoilers) Episode 1 1805429032
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:50 am

We have yet to see the answer to the biggest mystery.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:59 am

I am super pumped for the generals.  (possible spoilers) Episode 1 2695440696
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:10 am

Mayonnaise wrote:
We have yet to see the answer to the biggest mystery.
Spoiler:

Oh my....how have I never seen this?  (possible spoilers) Episode 1 3978041997
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:14 am

Jadeite looks really young! I just noticed this! Well he is the youngest General so it's great to see that!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:40 am

Hey what if they go with the "Rebuild of Evangelion" way, and this reboot is actually a cleverly disguised sequel, and everyone is stuck in a big timeloop, and each time the Stars arc happens is actually Sailor Cosmos (the previous timeline's Usagi) trying to break the cycle?

... just kidding \o/ No deep psychological analysis of human interactions in my magical girls.

Zoicite is actually the youngest! He is 16. Nephrite is around 19, Jadeite, 18, and Kunzite is 25.
(... Kunzite loves them young.)
(Source: The Materials Collection)
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:52 am

Opps! I messed up.  (possible spoilers) Episode 1 3978041997
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 8:27 am

First thought: Omg how long am I gonna have to look at these planets

I love how parts of it were more detailed and less vague, like when she took off her tiara and it became a boomerang instead of just like idk being weird. Just the little things, like when they showed the porch area right outside of the Tsukino house it was much more detailed.

Only complaint is that some of the lines were literally almost word for word the same as the old anime/manga. Like in the beginning when she says "Who makes an innocent girl stand outside?" I'm pretty sure that line was directly from something else. But oh well, very small complaint.

I LOOOVED the flashbacks to Serenity and Endymion. The title cards were BEAUTIFUL, and it was just so epic and beautiful and I'm in love <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 8:31 am

I haven't read the manga so there were some new things in there for me that I'm not sure were part of the manga or not, like her Odango's flashing, the super hearing and the super wail lol but overall I enjoyed it once I got the darn thing working. 

I really liked Tuxedo Mask's outfit in crystal, it suits him so much better Very Happy 

I also like how Usagi seems a little more mature in this anime then she did in the 90s one and that was something that always really bothered me in the 90s anime. Like I KNOW she's suppose to be a crybaby, but, it was over the top in the 90s anime.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (possible spoilers) Episode 1   (possible spoilers) Episode 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(possible spoilers) Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top