The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 9:56 am

Battle wrote:
Io attacks Minions C and D with Three-Ring Pulse and does 3 points of damage.

Minion C has been defeated.
Minion D has 1 HP remaining.

Minion D turns its attention on Sailor Io!

Arch uses his Blade Beam to attack Minions E, F, and G and does 4 points of damage.

Minion E has 1 HP remaining
Minion F has 1 HP remaining
Minion G has bee defeated.

Minion E and F turn their attention to Arch!

Rayden attempts to attack Minion F, but he is too small to do any damage...

Skaro attacks Minion E with her Dalek Gun and does 2 points of damage.

Minion E has been defeated.

Shadow defends Achelois from Minions F and G; should they approach, he will attack.

Minion D attacks Sailor Io for 1 point of damage
Minion F attacks Arch for 6 points of damage

Bellatrix uses her spear to attack Minion D for 6 points of damage.

Minion D is defeated.

Sailor Io has 17 HP remaining.
Archibald McShane has 14 HP remaining.

Minion F has 1 HP each.

The room began to fill with the sounds of battle, and still Enyalius's copper eyes were locked on that of the man before her, their swords fighting for dominance as the contest of strength wore on. Each time she readjusted to match his force, believing him to be using his maximum effort, he would surprise her by going one step further. How powerful is this man?! she wondered, still on the defensive as she attempted to gauge his abilities. He was much stronger than she would have expected, even given his physical appearance. ...and that physical appearance, that armor, his introduction... Fury boiled through her and she threw him back, his sword-arm readjusting quickly to rush her again. 

Again she defended. "Surrender now and I will spare you," she offered coldly, her steel matching his; her offer was valid - she needed more information; if he could offer it to her, she would set him free. If not?

"I serve my master fully," the man replied, pushing forward yet again, his face only inches from hers. "And you pose no threat to me."

Her lips pursed in an angry line, Enyalius threw him back and attacked.
Battle wrote:
Enyalius attacks Mini Boss A for 5 points of damage.

Mini Boss A has 15 HP remaining.
"If you are of Enyalius you would know to serve me, for I am Sailor Enyalius!" she rushed him, her sword meeting his again, but this time he was on the defensive. "Stand down," she growled.

He smiled cruelly, a glint in his eye. "Never."
Battle wrote:
Mini Boss A attacks Enyalius for 4 points of damage.

Enyalius has 14 HP remaining.
Enyalius met his renewed attack but had yet again underestimated his strength, his blade breaking past hers to cut into her exposed thigh. She scowled and changed tactics, attacking and defending now with full force - he would not play her again! "Whom do you serve?!" she barked, rushing him - 
Battle wrote:
Enyalius attacks Mini Boss A for 5 points of damage
Mini Boss A was ready, and defended for 4 points of damage.

Mini Boss A has 14 HP remaining.
- he met her attack, but her force sent him flying backward into one of the over-sized fossils beyond. He hit a weight-supporting leg and the rock-skeleton of the creature collapsed on top of him, sending dust flying into the air.

From the mess of dirt and dust came soft laughter; Enyalius's eyes attempted to search the disturbance for any sign of him, but was caught off guard when he suddenly appeared before her.
Battle wrote:
Mini Boss A attacks Enyalius for 2 points of damage.

Enyalius has 12 HP remaining.
"The Collector," he stated as she spun away from his sword, its blade cutting into her shoulder.

battle wrote:
Minions H, I, J and K appear!

Minions H, I, J, and K spread out around the room!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 10:13 am

Sailor Andromeda

They had been joined by a stranger—a stranger who had immediately snuck to the front of the group and entered enemy territory without hesitation. Kira didn’t know whether he was friend or foe until he engaged in battle with the first few enemies that emerged. She’d been too unsure about whether or not to help because everyone else still hung back, and before she knew it, it was over. Part of her felt ashamed that she hadn’t immediately jumped in with help, yet another was acknowledging that despite having neutralized a couple threats in her own home star, this felt different. Everything here felt… heavier, colder, and just that much more threatening. She didn’t want to try being the stupid hero who charged forward without thinking and losing herself within the first blow.

Yes, she was scared. She was going to admit as much, especially as they entered further and found the disconcerting museum-like room. Was this the place of someone who had conquered numerous senshi and kept their weapons and items as his precious artefacts? Who else would have all these things? The items belonged to so many different planets and stars... and somehow she doubted this was a display that was meant to be shared with the public or kept with good intentions. It was not preservation; it was a trophy case. She shivered as she looked at every ancient object, as if she could still feel their power emanating from them despite the fact that their owners were probably long dead.

The sounds of battle started once more, and a call for help came from the next room. This time, she didn’t wait. Though her legs were trembling, she dashed forward and found another battle scene. Every enemy seemed engaged for the time being, so she stood at the ready, her Chrome Blade materializing in hand, ready to be used at the first chance she got.

When more enemies appeared, Kira turned her attention to them. She zeroed in on Minion J and Minion K and called out, "Ripple Shard!!" From her outstretched hands, small sharp blades of steel began to shoot out toward the two enemies.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 11:52 am

Battle wrote:
Andromeda used Ripple Shard to attack Minions J and K and does 6 points of damage!

Minion J has been defeated.
Minion K has been defeated.

Minion F continues to attack Arch for 2 points of damage.
Minion H attacks Bellatrix for 6 points of damage.
Minion I attempts to attack Solar Eclipse but she dodges!

Minion F has 1 HP
Minion H and I have 2 HP each.
Mini Boss A has 14 HP

Enyalius has 12 hp
Bellatrix has 14 hp
Io has 17 hp
Arch has 12 hp
Shadow has 16 hp
Everyone else is full.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:10 pm

Shadow considered his options, then took up his sword with his left hand. Gathering his focus, he thrust his right palm towards [[Minions H and I]] to batter them with a quickly-formed telekinetic shockwave.

Enyalius needed additional assistance, and Shadow wouldn't take no for an answer. Still, he wanted to be sure that Achelois would be safe from attack, and his strike against the reinforcements would at least draw their attention away from the healer. Once they were dealt with, Shadow would be free to join the fight against the insolent swordsman.

Last edited by Jasper on 27th April 2014, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:13 pm

The ground below was in full chaos with multiple battles going on.  Attacks were being thrown around as the Senshi attempted to defeat the minions while Enya still held the General’s attention.  The battles were happening so fast that several of the Senshi were hurt before Achelois could focus her energy on them.  Hovering overhead though, she turned all of her focus to healing several members of the group.  First she channeled her energy to Enya and gave her full concentration to heal her, then she turned her attention to the dimensional being healing him as much as she could.  Achelois then turned her full attention to Bellatrix, Io, and Shadow and cast a group heal on them.  Achelois noticed Shadow looking at Enya and saw the determined look in his eye.  “Whatever you’re thinking about, I wouldn’t do it.” She warned him.  If he tried to join Enya’s battle, things would not turn out well. 
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Maxis Scout Representing Waytherid

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:17 pm

Arch is suffering from a hemorrhage, however as Minion F prepares for a critical strike, Arch's kick in and impales Minion F to finish him off. Arch then collapses, noticing the gash on his left side, wide enough to drain him of his life force over time.

Rayden performs a Triage for Arch in an attempt to keep Arch fresh. Then like a thunderbolt, it struck to Rayden, he needed healing hands. "'Ey!" shouted Rayden, "Any of you ladies know how to close this gash on his left side? Quick, before he keels over!" The only thing Rayden had in his rucksack for this situation was a Potion of Vigorous Healing. Yet, that was not enough to heal Arch's mortal wound.
Back to top Go down
http://then1k0l4z.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Qxob303kwzFu6S_J8Ky9g
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:32 pm

OOC:

Battle wrote:
Shadow attacks Minions H and I for 3 points of damage.

Minion H has been defeated.
Minion I has 1 HP remaining.

Achelois heals Enyalius for 6 HP
Achelois heals Arch for 3 HP
Achelois heals Bellatrix, Io, and Shadow for 2 HP, therefore only healing Bellatrix for 1 and Shadow for 1, her spell not "reaching" Io.

Enyalius has 18 hp
Bellatrix has 15 hp
Io has 17 hp
Arch has 15 hp
Shadow has 17 hp
Everyone else is full.

Arch attacks Minion F for 3 points of damage.

Minion F has been defeated.

As the calm energy of Achelois washed over her, Enyalius felt rejuvenated, her thigh paining her less and the scratches on her arms healed near completion. She thrust her sword forward, aiming for the joint in her enemy's armor.
Battle wrote:
Enyalius attacks Mini Boss A for 2 points of damage.

Mini Boss A has 12 HP remaining.
The joint was reinforced; she spun away, her sword poised to defend against another attack as she planned her next move.
Back to top Go down
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Maxis Scout Representing Waytherid

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:41 pm

Arch was grateful for Achelois to close the wound, now he must finish the Minions. He uses the blade beam and fires at Minion I.

Rayden then shouts, "Everyone, concentrate all might on the Officer!"
Back to top Go down
http://then1k0l4z.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Qxob303kwzFu6S_J8Ky9g
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:47 pm

Shadow responded with a calm, poignant tone of voice. "I don't want to give her new friend a chance to get lucky." Enyalius's strength and skill were assets, but pride was a dangerous liability if permitted to cloud one's judgment. He had died for his pride and confidence in a cause once, when hotblooded emotions served only to make him a willing pawn on a tyrant's chessboard.

"I am going to ensure that she doesn't spend all of her strength on this one fight. We will need it later." Seeing that his shockwave had weakened one of the swordsman's flunkies and dispatched another, Shadow moved forward to join Sailor Enyalius her fight against [[Mini Boss A]]. Rescuing the King and the Sol Senshi was his greatest concern, and he was willing to endure her anger for the sake of their mission.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:51 pm

Io slammed one minion into a wall with her magnetic blast, defeating it, but the other one managed to cut her before it was dispatched by Bellatrix. Ignoring her own light wounds, she turned her attention to the sword duel still going on.

She targeted [[Mini boss A]] and built up a charge between her hands. "Sparkling Magnet!" She threw the ball of magnetic energy at the man's sword and tried to pull it away from him with an opposing charge.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:02 pm

Achelois watched in horror as the others in the group began to head towards Enya's battle.  She flew as high as she could and pushed herself as far back as she could to prepare for what she feared would come next.  She had tried to help Enya in a fight once; she only attempted this feat one time.  Achelois knew that when it came to battles like this her focus was to make sure Enya didn’t die know matter how hard the fight was.  Achelois pondered how their allies would respond to what would undoubtedly happen.   Achelois readied herself to deal with whatever would happen after.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:03 pm

Battle wrote:
Arch attacks Minion I and does 1 point of damage.

Minion I has been defeated.

All Minions have been defeated.

Shadow attacks Mini Boss A for points of damage.

Sailor Io attempts to take Mini Boss A 's sword; she rolls a 1; the attempt fails.

Mini Boss A has 10 HP remaining.

A cry for action, hazy and indistinct, from the companion of the small commander went ignored by Sailor Enyalius as she side-stepped a circle around her enemy, his characteristic brown hair and eyes taunting her, his practiced movements reminding her of faces and practice opponents from her home world; she had defeated them, and she would defeat him, but not before she had some answer--

The new ally broke into her field of view, attacking her opponent, and momentary shock locked her in place - how dare they -- and then a shimmer in the air around his sword sent her eyes flying to other senshi around the group, and she realized what the small creature must have said. "STAND DOWN!" she commanded, her voice echoing in the chamber.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:35 pm

Io magnetically pulled at the blade, but it wouldn't budge. The man's grip was too strong for her to break. She was just about to try another method of attack when Sailor Enyalius yelled at them. She jumped at the command and almost complied with it by sheer instinct, but then she came to her senses.

"What do you mean, stand down?" she retorted, frustrated. "You want me to not attack the enemy? He's stopping us from doing what we came here to do!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 3:50 pm

"This one's mine," Enyalius growled, her pride and his origin too personal for her to share. 

The general chuckled, his smile sarcastic as he performed a little bow in her direction, twirling his sword tauntingly, "By all means, use your backup - it's the only way you'll win."

There could be no better word choice than that to cement in her mind that this was Enyalius's duel; to have aid from anyone would mean that he was better than she, and she would not allow that. With a glutted growl building in her throat, she rushed him.
Battle wrote:
Enyalius attacks Mini Boss A for 5 points of damage.

Mini Boss A has 5 HP remaining.
Her blade cut into his skin, but only his eyes registered his pain as he used his sword to move hers and punched her in her thigh, his fist landing where his sword had before.
Battle wrote:
Mini Boss A punches Enyalius in her wound and does 3 points of damage.

Enyalius has 15 HP remaining.
She flinched away, falling to a knee as her muscle twitched beneath the pain. Thinking fast, she dropped her sword and kicked out her good leg, attempting to knock him down.
Battle wrote:
Enyalius attempts to trip Mini Boss A and rolls a 2 - the trip is successful.
Mini Boss A falls.
Rolling once to get in range, she pulled her tiara from her head and pressed the sharp blade against his throat, "Where are the Solar System Senshi?" She knelt on his sword arm, applying pressure to the veins there by shifting her weight.

He smiled infuriatingly up at her. "Must be around here somewhere," he taunted as steel hit the floor behind her, his nerves releasing his grip on his sword.

He still thought this was play? She had won - she applied pressure to the wound she had inflicted with her free hand, reminding him of his precarious position.
Battle wrote:
Enyalius attacks Mini Boss A for 5 points of damage.

Mini Boss A has been defeated.
As the man passed out, Enyalius cursed - she had only meant to remind him of his position, not incapacitate him. He was still breathing. She rolled off him, looking annoyed, and put her tiara back into her hair. With a quick energetic call, her sword returned to her hand. Staring down at him, she knew she wasn't going to kill him - too many questions left unanswered, primarily about his background.

"Keep moving," she said, her voice deep as she tore her gaze away from him and towards the doorway to the next room, her feet carrying her forward. 

ooc:

"I see I have Company," a voice boomed, seeming to come from all around them, echoing through the cavernous chamber. "Welcome to my Museum; as you can see, my collection is quite impressive... trophies originating on planets and star systems throughout my Galaxy and yours... but as I can see, you are not here to appreciate my wonders. You've come in an attempt to reclaim my newest pieces... So let's make a deal. I haven't had much entertainment in a while; if you can fight your way through my museum, facing my collection of heroes and soldiers along the way, and you can find me, I will set the Solar System Senshi free.

Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 4:32 pm

Sailor Andromeda

Her attacks were surprisingly useful, and with just one move, the two enemies she had engaged vanished. Kira felt good about that, though she recognized that the man their leader was battling seemed to be much stronger than these… minions. She had watched that intense fight with wide eyes, frozen on her spot when the order to stand down was given. There was no way she was going to disregard that direct command, and soon enough, she could breathe again when the man finally collapsed.

Unfortunately, they hadn’t learned anything important out of him. As Kira slowly moved toward the next chamber as instructed, feeling more and more anxious with each second, she heard the booming voice that made her jump. A challenge. That was what had just been issued. The battles they’d had were just the beginning—how many more awaited them?

Tightening her grip on her blade, Kira steeled herself and forged ahead anyway. After all, some of them had sustained injuries and she was still in full health—now was not the time to be a coward. Besides, after vanquishing those two earlier, she was feeling a bit more confident.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 5:07 pm

Sailor Io stared angrily at Enyalius' back as she walked into the next room, but said nothing else. 

The deep voice in the next room's challenge sickened her when she heard it. Was it all just a big chess game to him? The soldiers he was going to pit against him were likely to be other captives, forced to fight for his amusement. But what choice did they have if they wanted their own senshi back?

"That monster..." she said, unable to do anything about it. Well, she'd try not to seriously hurt whoever the mysterious kidnapper sent out.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 7:29 pm

Sailor Splash felt awful about the situation. She had been resting in the corner, trying to recuperate her energy from the flight. She tried to fight, but she couldn't even drawn enough power for a simple attack. If she tried to fight the minions, she would have been a bigger bother to the Senshi instead of helpful.  She watched as Sailor Enyalaius and the others one by one defeated the creatures that spammed the area. One rather large creature, which Sailor Splash figured was a boss, had it out for Sailor Enyalaius. However, Sailor Splash just smiled to herself as her companion defeated him with ease. 

Finally, Sailor Splash's power was coming back to her. The time it took for the Senshi to defeat the creatures at hand was plenty enough for her body to rejuvenate with the Gem of Aqua fused inside her. When the new voice spoke, Sailor Splash felt ready to go. She, at last, was well enough to fight along side her new friends.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 8:04 pm

Enyalius scowled at the room at large, her gaze searching the cavernous space for those "cameras" some of the more advanced worlds had developed, disliking the idea of being entertainment for this being, whomever he was. Rather than yell out questions, she took him at his word, keeping her sword in hand as she walked through the next room, now briefly examining the case displays.

The objects within varied in size, shape, and function, from clothing to anvils to tiny cups and saucers, each of various stylings and textures, each accompanied by a set of runes she could not decipher. She assumed they were markings for the separate worlds he had taken these 'wonders' from. After seeing one of his 'pieces' that originated from her home planet, she was half-curious to see what else he had scrounged up, but ultimately did not search, not knowing what to search for.
OOC:

The room was quiet, but she kept her guard up. Passing from that room to the next, she started to get a little anxious, her nerves on end, waiting for the next attack... but none came. Her grip on her sword tightened as she glanced back at the group behind her, knowing that her actions in her fight against the general had alienated her from some; from the look of things, Io chief among them. As acting leader of the group, she probably should not have barked the way she had. ... but the circumstances being as they had been, with who he was - she started to defend herself, but realizing the thought for what it was, she stopped it in its tracks. They didn't know whom he was - only Achelois had been there. Should she explain herself? ...

No. But she wouldn't act the same again.

The next door was closed. Pausing before it, she let them catch their breath, to prepare for whatever lay beyond.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 8:35 pm

"You shouldn't have let him get under your skin," Shadow remarked quietly to the disgruntled warrior maiden as he followed her inside. To the enigmatic ally of the Senshi, Sailor Enyalius and the unconscious man were even; she bested the servant of the 'Collector' in a battle of might while he had won the war of wills. Ultimately, she did not get her desired results, and it left a foul taste in most of the Senshi's mouths. Perhaps he could help distract them from that immediate unpleasantry..

Shadow took a brief study of the cases in the next room, noting a few Earthen arrowheads and a perfectly preserved crossbow that appeared to date back all the way to the Silver Millenium. He grumbled aloud, then looked about the room for anything unusual.

"Collecting is fine and all, but I draw the line at artifacts and other inanimate objects. This fellow has not only crossed the line, he has lost sight of it entirely."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th April 2014, 9:01 pm

Enyalius scowled at Shadow's initial remark, her free hand clenching into a fist, staring at anything but him. He was right, of course, and while she did not appreciate being told of her faults aloud, she did appreciate the comment's quiet nature; the soft remark sounded almost like one of Achelois's reminders, which made it easier to swallow without voicing an immediate defense. She glanced back for Achelois now, wondering where her partner had gotten off to...

Shadow's following comment, hinting at the enemy's ethics in regard to collecting his live specimens along with the random old items, was one she'd leave without comment for now, though she knew of several planets who would think the idea not so far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 12:53 am

Sailor Solar Eclipse

Solar Eclipse hadn't helped much in the fight, and she felt horrible about that. She had tried! The call of the attack had come to her, and she had felt the power building in her hands, but the concentration left her quickly after she noticed a minion making its way towards her. With her concentration completely broken, the power of her attack had left her, unfinished, and instead Solar Eclipse dodged away from the minion instead, and then proceeded to be too afraid to stop from fleeing away from the thick of the battle.

It was sad to think that she hadn't been able to help at all. But the recent feeling of her own power building in her hands had been almost exhilarating. Maybe she could do this, after all. It was a difficult job being a senshi, much more difficult than she had ever imagined, but she hoped that she would get better at it with each battle.

Maybe next battle she would even get to attack something!

Hearing the words spoken by the loud voice, Solar Eclipse felt disgusted to think of how this person was treating other beings. What was wrong with him, to want to do such things to living creatures?

She remembered how kind and sweet the Queen had been. And this man had stolen such a warm person. That was horrible to think about. Solar Eclipse's resolve to save the Solar Senshi strengthened even more. She would definitely try her best the next battle. She had to help save that beautiful Queen and her senshi!

Sailor Bellatrix

Bellatrix hadn't been expecting the attack from the minion and it was able to land a deep blow on her. As she cursed her own lack of judgement, a warmth enveloped her, healing her. It was an odd feeling, and not something she had ever experienced before, watching her wounds close a bit, feeling a little more invigorated. It was a warm, but slightly uncomfortable feeling, though not at all painful.

Turning a quick look towards Achelois and giving her a nod of thanks, Bellatrix turned her attention back onto the battle. The minions were all defeated, leaving only on last enemy for the group to deal with.

But Enyalius ordered them all to stand down. Bellatrix could see that there was something more going on with this particular enemy though she had no idea as to what. If Enyalius wanted to defeat this man by herself, then so be it. Bellatrix could understand that sort of feeling, even if she did not know the details of it. However, she was ready, in case the enemy proved to be too much for Enyalius. It was one thing to give Enyalius free reign as a fellow warrior, but Bellatrix wouldn't stand idle if she decided Enyalius needed help.

It seemed, however, that the leader senshi did not end up needing help. She did not kill the man, however, which Bellatrix found surprising, but her attention was taken away by the sounds of a loud voice echoing throughout the chamber.

The lull of silence after almost felt tense and uncomfortable. No one had much to say until Shadow began to speak. Bellatrix had to agree with him. This collecting thing could not be allowed to continue. To think that this person was grouping living and breathing senshi alongside inanimate objects... it was reprehensible.

"We have to stop him," Bellatrix said. She hadn't meant to say anything at all, but the words were true regardless. They had come here to save the Solar Senshi, but now they had found something even bigger than that. "What if there are other senshi in his 'collection'? Others besides the Solar Senshi?"

If there were, would the group be able to save all of them?
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 3:21 am

Sailor Andromeda

Tension had definitely escalated. There was something about that powerful man that had unnerved the senshi leading them all so much, and Kira wondered what that was. She knew so little about the people around her and at the same time felt it was not her place to question things. Everybody had their own history. Speaking of history… the next room had more of those display cases, and something blue caught her eye.

She did a double take and moved closer to it, her eyes wide in disbelief. It looked a lot like the lost battle trident of Andromeda—a weapon that allegedly belonged to a fierce ancient guardian that used to protect the planet. No one knew her real name, and Kira had always thought she was just a myth—a folk tale created to give people hope that had especially become popular again during the time of the sea monster’s attack—but now she began to wonder if it might not actually be true. She had thought it foolish to think a person long dead who might have never existed could come back and rescue them. She thought it was stupid to rest their hope on a fairy tale rather than someone who was living at present…

The glinting weapon with blue jewels looked exactly like the one she had seen in her history books.

What if there had been another Sailor Andromeda before her? What if she wasn’t the first after all? No one who was still alive back home knew who the mysterious guardian was; her time was so long ago and no other such warrior had emerged since.

Until Kira did.

Her heart beat loudly in her chest as anger started to rush in. Had this ‘Collector’ person killed her planet’s original guardian? If that was really the mythical weapon that once belonged to her…

That cemented it. She moved forward purposefully to whatever challenges awaited next. There was no way she was getting out of here before she carried out Sailor Andromeda’s vengeance.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 5:18 am

The next room was filled with even more items from different worlds, but most of the labels were impossible for Sailor Io to read. Whatever language they were written in, it definitely wasn't Japanese.

One display in particular caught her eye though. It was a painting of an elaborate castle, surrounded by a thick forest and half covered in vines. Underneath it was a label written in Jovian, calling it Castle Io. She stopped and stared at the picture, the sight pricking at her faded memories.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 6:50 am

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 Ua0cg9t

Unlike the other sailor soldiers, she wasn't a warrior. When the monsters began to appear, Sailor Nocturnus panicked. Fear paralyzed her; she could only think of how she did not know her own abilities or how to fight. Everyone else called out their attacks, but what were hers? She felt useless, because she was useless. She crept along behind them--out of the sight and target of the strange creatures, but also hidden behind other sailor soldiers who would take the blows instead. She burned with shame.

The artifacts and displays didn't even catch her attention; the dark-clad soldier turned inward, ruminating on her flaws and ignorance. Her footfalls fell silently on the stone floor. She barely heard the chatter of the others over the internal mockery of her own failure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 10:15 am

She felt they had waited long enough and pushed open the door to reveal an empty circular chamber, Her eyes drawn upward, she found that the roof several stories above them was a great dome, a central eye cut out to view the stars above through thick glass. A quick scan showed that there was only one way out - another closed door on the other side of the impressive space. She stepped through the threshold and made her way across, her armor clinking, her senses open for any threat of attack.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 11:32 am

Sailor Solar Eclipse

She had noticed all of the interesting artifacts, and though most of them were far too large for her to even pick up, Solar Eclipse was pleased to see that there were a few that were just as tiny as she was. She leaned in for a closer look, though she didn't touch anything. Mostly they were tiny sets of jewelry that looked no different from any other valuable item. A tiara, some necklaces, even a couple of small rings. It looked like there were even more things hidden behind, but she couldn't see them properly from this angle.

Solar Eclipse couldn't even begin to guess if these items had any important significance, but it was exciting to see them nonetheless. This meant that either they came from her own world, or that there were other worlds with beings who were small too. What would other tiny worlds be like in comparison to her own?

Noticing that Sailor Enyalius had moved forward into the next room, Solar Eclipse zipped away to follow.

Sailor Bellatrix

Most of the others of the group had seemed interested in the collected items in the room, but Bellatrix didn't pay much attention to them other than to glance around the room once to get a general feel for everything. She was normally pretty interested in shiny things, having grown up rather poor, it had been a fun past-time to look at interesting and cool things beyond the glass windows of various stores. Her mother had taught her to appreciate being able to see and experience things without having to own them.

But the fact that these were most likely collected in bad blood made it impossible to enjoy anything in the room. All Bellatrix could think about was the loud booming voice that had echoed throughout the room only moments ago.

Instead, Bellatrix waited for Enyalius to give the signal that they would be moving forward. And when the leader senshi did so, Bellatrix quickly followed her out, ready for anything that would come their way.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 12:04 pm

While Enyalius paused to allow the other Senshi to catch up, Shadow busied himself with tying a handkerchief around his left hand. A small splotch of red would have been visible on the white linen, indicative of the inconviences that he had taken to get here.

I can't afford to play nice if I want to save the Senshi. He gripped the edge of the falchion with his covered hand, then nodded briefly in satisfaction and followed Enyalius into the next room.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 12:37 pm

Sailor Io snapped out of her stupor when she realized that the group was leaving the room. She quickly caught up and attempted to not look embarrassed about spacing out, following closely behind the others.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 1:09 pm

As soon as the last of them entered the space, the door slammed shut behind them with a resounding thwang. Metallic bars fell into place, crashing into tiny holes in the marble around the perimeter in an impressive wave of sound Enyalius dropped into an attack stance, one hand out at the ready, the other balancing her sword. The way forward was blocked. Far above them a door-sized hole opened, and immediately soldiers started pouring out, jumping out, landing on the floor, and charging. One after another after another -

She scowled - Entertainment? He wants a massacre.

With a growl, she charged the nearest being as the door above slammed shut.

Battle wrote:
Minions A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N enter the room.
Mini Boss B enters the room.

As attention was drawn towards the front of the room, a small portal opened in the back. Silently, a beam of energy shot out, striking Sailor Solar Eclipse and Sailor Lunar Eclipse; like the the Solar Senshi they had come to rescue, the two twin senshi were energized, and disappeared into the Museum.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th April 2014, 1:39 pm

Not wanting to be left out of the fray, Shadow took after Enyalius to offer her some immediate support. They needed to move quickly and not get bogged down by garbage. Luckily for the Senshi, he had some experience as a custodian.

Did he just steal the little ones? Bastard.

Shadow's cloth-wrapped left hand gripped the blade of his weapon as he closed into melee with the disgusting minions, attacking [[Minion A]] by punching the falchion's hand guard into its smiling face. He then thrust the sword's sharpened tip at [[Minion B]] as if it were an improvised spear. If there were any questions as to Shadow's combat philosophy, they would surely be answered by the viciousness of his strikes; every part of a weapon had a purpose in his hands.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top