The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Who was your first Otaku Senshi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

Who was your first Otaku Senshi? Empty
PostSubject: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime1st June 2017, 9:05 pm

I thought that this may be an interesting discussion question. Who was your first Otaku Senshi? What was their name? What did they look like? When did you create your first Otaku? What was their personality like? What were their powers?
Of course, if you cannot remember any specific things about your first Otaku, simply saying their name is quite alright!
If there are any additional info about your Otaku you'd like to share, then feel free! Smile

---

Okay, so here's mine.

Her name was Sailor Cappuccino, my first Otaku I made a little more than two years ago for a "hot-beverage" themed Otaku Senshi Contest. I ended up never submitting her, so I don't really have much of a description for her XDD

Who was your first Otaku Senshi? Sailor10
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 7:52 am

Omg I love her tho. xD A coffee drink Sailor Team themed show would be adorable, especially if they were all chibi or something.

My first otaku was a self-insert mary sue of a character. If I were on my home PC right now I could dig up her very cringe worthy profile I made back then. In my defense, I was 12. xD

Anywaaaay....

Meet Sailor Aurora. She was the mysterious unknown sister of Princess Serenity of the past. She gets reborn on Earth, but not in Japan. Her story is supposed to take place after Sailor Stars, around the time she moves to Japan. I don't remember the rest of it but it was all cliche and stupid. New villains wanted Earth's energy, blah blah blah, typicals 90s anime plot. xD Drawings of her below in the spoiler!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 7:36 am

My first sailor soldier was a self-insert: "Princess Aurora" who could become "Sailor Aran". I named her after I had a dream where I was a sailor soldier with that name.

The below image is pretty accurate, as far as my original design, except: she had yellow bands around the wrists of her gloves, her eyes are "rainbow" 'cause yep I was that kind of child, her brooch was sometimes a star and sometimes a ♦, and she only had two padded bands around her gloves and as sleeves.

Who was your first Otaku Senshi? QCD86xi

She totally had Mimete's hair because a) I was watching the S season anime and b) that was a nicer version of the resulting look of my very unfortunate desire for short hair.

"Princess Aurora" was vaguely equivalent to "Princess Serenity", although her power and magical crystal were weaker, but she was supposed to be from a neighboring system and not actually part of Sailor Moon's team. She did, however, have a magical crystal and a love interest "Prince Uctolen". Her powers were light-based.

I wrote her a story that I posted online and printed out for my friends to read. It's terrible—very boring. (Her world is being destroyed by evil, so Princess Aurora is sent to Solar System by her parents to seek help from Queen Serenity. Unfortunately, her magical space-travel bubble does not reach the Moon until present-day. Princess Aurora meets the sailor scouts, who are somewhat distrusting of her except for Rini. They try to help Aurora acclimate to life on Earth. Her prince shows up. There's evil to fight. Princess Aurora learns she can transform into Sailor Aran. She uses her crystal alongside Sailor Moon to defeat evil. The end.) I still have a printed copy in a binder; the online one was on a host that disappeared decades ago.

Sailor Aran went through story and name changes over the years. (People kept thinking I meant "Sailor Iran", as in the country.) I used her in a variety of RPs.

I am very entertained that Brit and I both opted for Auroras. XD ERA OF AURORA.

My typical username, Aurae, is actually derived from this character. I was often "Aurora" because that was her name, but there wound up being a lot of Auroras. To differentiate, other users started calling me "Aura-chan", so I started registering my username as Aurae instead. (The "e" was added due to restrictions on length of usernames and because it's a poetic Latin term.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 8:21 am

I was so obsessed with seeing the Northern Lights (I'd still love to but its not as much as a romanticized fantasy anymore xD), hence the Sailor Aurora for me. I like the idea of rainbow eyes though! Fitting with the aurora theme, I think.

And now I know the origin of your username. I had a feeling it came from this otaku the second I started reading about it. XD

I remember I had come up with some sort of Cosmos Crystals that would come together or something for my OC. I hadn't read or seen really Stars at that point but back then, I devoured any info on that arc of the story that I could find on the internet, hence the post-stars set up. xD I remember in my fic i started I added "Even the starlighs return too!" like trying to entice readers or something. Pffft. Thinking on it, i had no real reason for them to be there other than THEY'RE COOL!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 8:50 am

I was really into colours at the time, so a lot of her attacks, design, and abilities involved:
• Can I use a rainbow?
• Can I use diamonds or prisms somehow?
• Can I make it white because WHITE IS ALL COLOURS COMBINED?

I hadn't seen or read Stars or SuperS when I created my character, so she winds up being very awkward once those seasons are expanded on. (Although I did find a few chapters of a sequel story for her as I started watching SuperS.)

Cosmos Crystals sound like a fun concept to expand on. The villain in my story was totally useless and flat. No backstory, no development, not even a physical description beyond "and then an evil creature attacked". XD GOOD JOB, CHILD-ME!

This makes me feel nostalgic and want to find a way to use old ancient characters again. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime11th June 2017, 7:47 pm

Oh my gosh, my Very First idea for otaku senshi was this little trio. I never came up with actual names for them, but I called them Mirror, Water, and Shadow. I don't remember the specifics because everything kept changing, but Water was dead. Like, I came up with her but didn't elaborate much because her purpose in the story was to be dead. Everyone blamed Shadow for her death and thought she was evil, when really Mirror was the evil one all along (dun dun dunnnnn). These characters eventually ended up adapted to their current forms in a star system my sister and I share (the Klastic System; it's pretty great). Mirror retained most of her self, but she's not always evil anyore and also she's a 5 year old. Shadow became a boy and a 5 year old as well. Water ceased to exist because she was no longer needed for the plot.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime31st March 2018, 4:24 pm

I created a while back before i came here a senshi who was a "Tree woman" She was 100% plant and had plant attacks..name was Rose Albion

sorry dont have a pic anymore..could recreate her in doll maker though i think
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime31st March 2018, 6:24 pm

Ah she sounds pretty cool actually! Like she'd come from a fantasy book. ^_^
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 4:16 am

My first proper otaku senshi I created was in fact my millennial Sailor Jupiter, I'm actually meaning to post her in a separate thread soon. I have written Sailor Moon fanfaction before but I never actually created my own OC senshi until last year.
My Sailor Jupiter is very much the mainstay Ami character in that she appears in most of the story. Drawing from the personalities and archetypes of the original gods Jupiter is very intelligent and as a result rather timid around boys but over time as a senshi she grows out of her shell. She along with Pluto are the regular senshi as they travel the world, Jupiter uses her academic ability and Pluto uses her deductive power to overpower the enemies.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime5th April 2018, 7:40 pm

Well my first Senshi idea (which I haven't written as of yet) was the concept of Satellite Senshi. I know it's not very original, but I really liked it. The basic story of their origin would be that due to the power of Crystal Tokyo and the combined energies of every Senshi would cause the Sailor Crystals of the planetary moons to incarnate into Crystal Tokyo citizens, who would act as some kind of Magic police while the Solar Senshi took care of big threats. 
Most of my interest ended up in Neptune's moons because She's my favorite Senshi, and then I thought "Hey, if she's the Soldier of Embrace, why wouldn't she have Male Senshi?" And so my namesake was born. It was weird because they all used Sailor but Triton and Proteus were always male. 
I researched a lot, gave the first three (Triton, Nereid and Proteus) actual Japanese names, started assigning Powers, items and attacks and started to outline some arcs but I never went very far with the actual writing. I should do it some day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was your first Otaku Senshi?   Who was your first Otaku Senshi? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who was your first Otaku Senshi?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top