The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime11th October 2011, 12:56 pm

Throughout the manga, we get a very small glimpse of what the Senshi was like during the Silver Millennium although it was very vague and unclear. When it came down to it though, the ones that we didn't get much information about being sailor senshi was Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn.

Here's my theory and I do not have anything to back it up except what is known about the Silver Millennium...

In the Silver Millennium, Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn (that is until the tailsman are together and summon her) did not exist during the Silver Millennium. In fact, I believe their powers were sealed as a "fail safe" for unseen troubles in the "future". Since Saturn represents "Death" and Moon represent "Rebirth", it is kind of the perfect fail safe as death would not be the end of the Silver Millennium.

At some point early on in the manga when its revealed that Sailor Moon is Serenity, Venus states that she was the leader of the Sailor Senshin during the Silver Millennium. This itself hints that there was no Sailor Moon during that time because during present day Tokyo, Sailor Moon is the leader of the Sailor Senshi - not Venus.

In the S portion of the manga, the Outer Senshi remember gathering together after the fall of the Moon Kingdom and the tailsman reacted thus summoning Sailor Saturn, who in turn destroyed the Moon Kingdom and whatever remained of the Dark Kingdom and the Silver Millennium, in fact. From what I understood from the manga, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto did not recognize or know of this soldier and in fact, Sailor Saturn introduced herself.

So anyways, what's your thoughts and theories about Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn during the Silver Millennium?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
White Polaris
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Brightest Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime12th October 2011, 6:16 pm

Sailor Moon didn't exist. There was no need for it. And yes, Sailor Saturn did exist in the Silver Millennium. That's how the Silver Millennium ended by having Sailor Saturn's awaken and bringing down her Glaive.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime12th October 2011, 8:06 pm

If I remember correctly, we have discussed the topic of Sailor Moon/Serenity's place in battle in this thread: https://galaxycauldron.forumotion.com/t445-debate-princess-serenity-has-no-place-in-battle and I think it would relate to this topic.

As far as Saturn goes, I think you were right in the sense that she was sealed away and had to be awakened in order to drop her Silence Glaive. So in a sense, she did exist, just in a sealed away sleeping state.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime13th October 2011, 5:41 am

Thanks for sharing that link, Britt-chan ^^ I didn't realize that something was already up about this theory for Princess Serenity/Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 7:05 pm

In The Silver Legacy (Sailor Moon webcomic) the artist's theory was that Saturn was held captive (for everyone's safety). I guess that'd explain her whereabouts.

But I think she may have been in a sleeping state. She's a very powerful being but she's also the youngest, she probably had to develop a lot in time for when she did bring down her Glaive and the Silver Millenium ended.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 9:23 pm

I'm a big fan of the Silver Legacy so I definitely know what you mean. Her theory was definitely interesting, I will agree.

I realized that I never explain my thoughts on Saturn's whereabouts in the Silver Millennium - hehe. My theory on Saturn's whereabout is that I do think that she was around in the Silver Millennium, but the fact that she was the Soldier of Saturn was kept from her because of that deadly power. I believe that consciously she was never aware of the fair that she had the potential of destroying worlds but subconsciously is was there but locked away.

Since the Tailsmans play a key role into her awakening in the Silver Millennium, I do think that Queen Serenity had a part in sealing these powers away unless it was absolutely needed - hence why the 3 Outer Soldiers would be in possession of these tailsman. Since in the Silver Millennium, it is mentioned that it was either rare to none that they ever left their posts, so when an event of such catastrophes occurred that would bring them together, it would cause the and the tailsmans was the actual key in releasing the Soldier of Saturn from her slumber and the knowledge of her duty..
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 10:58 pm

I have yet to read this far into the Manga, but I am anxious to know the truth behind Saturn now.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn   Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top