The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

[Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon.... Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon....   [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon.... I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 9:13 pm

Do you think Sailor Moon at some point in her life as a Sailor Guardian ever tire of being the one that people call on in the end? I was thinking about all her battles in all her incarnations (anime, manga, musicals, live action) and wondered if she ever wanted to quit being sailor moon or run away from it all?

All that power and so many people after it, I think it could get pretty tiring of having a life where someone wants to hurt you or your friends just for the power alone. [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon.... 2869872805 

What do you think? Do you think it possible that Sailor Moon could become so drained or tired that she calls it quits or?

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon....   [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon.... I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 7:44 am

Moderator's Note:

This is a reminder that all topics in the Theories, Debates, and Headcanons section must contain either [Theory], [Debate], or [Headcanon] in the title. Because this topic asks a question in order to figure something out and asks for others' ideas, it should be classified as a theory, so I have added [Theory] to the beginning of the title. Please keep this in mind for the future, as these tags need to be included in every topic posted in the TD&H section. I encourage you to read the Theories, Debates, and Headcanons Rules for more information.

Also, this isn’t a rule, but it might be helpful to include specifics about what the theory is about in the title--for example, making it into a question, such as "Did Sailor Moon Ever Want to Quit?" lets people know what the discussion is about and attracts attention. If you're not sure how to edit the title, hit the "Edit Post" button and scroll down to the "Options" section, where there will be an option to "Modify Topic Title". Again, this is not required, but it might be helpful. Smile

Thanks for understanding!

Sailor Gallifrey
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon....   [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon.... I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 8:25 am

Oooh this is an interesting topic. ^^

I think in the anime, there is a definitely a point which is at the end of the first season where she wishes for everyone to be normal girls and then the beginning of the R season where shes forced back into becoming Sailor Moon and was quite reluctant at first. I think thats part of her anime character development and works well. In the anime she really hated seeing everyone in danger all the time and generally at the fault of her own, heck by the end of stars she was about shut down and stopped fighting Galaxia.

Then we have the manga where I think if you are on the camp that Sailor Cosmos is a far future Usagi, she does actually give up. She gives up so much that she wants her past self to actually destroy the Galaxy Cauldron to stop all the wars (but also meaning to stop the cycle of death and rebirth).

So just by going on those two canons there, yeah I think there were times where she could have quit and had she not been so strong in heart and her desire to save her friends, she may actually have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon....   [Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Do you think Sailor Moon....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top