The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What if they dubbed Stars?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

What if they dubbed Stars? Empty
PostSubject: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 1:24 pm

as we all know sailor stars was never dubbed. what if they did dub it though? what do you think would have been changed or taken out? what would have the names of new characters been changed too? Would you watch the stars dub? Lets discuss shall we Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 1:38 pm

I think it depends. If there were to be a complete redub of the show, including Stars, done in the current time period. I don't think a whole lot would be changed and much of it would be faithful to the original. I've noticed much anime now a days is dubbed and kept to the original. For example as a more recent dub, Dragonball Z Kai has an excellent dub and stuff was only cut out for the Nicktoons TV airing, and I'm assuming its more like censoring some of the blood and violence.

If Stars had been dubbed back when the S and SuperS season was dubbed, then that's a whole other story. I'm unsure of how they would have treated the starlights. I'm assuming they may have done what other foreign dubs have done with them. I think the Italian dub made it out that they were twins or something and cut out the transformation sequences. I dunno how that would work, especially since there's the big reveal with everyone figures out each other identities. Its possible they may have kept the Starlights as female in their civilian forms, so then they aren't transforming from guys to girls, but that still brings into question of how they'd handle how practically all the girls oogle over them.

So they'd have to be kept as guys because you know back then god forbid someone is homosexual or shows tendencies (i.e. Haruka/Michiru are cousins).

I think to be honest I'd rather not think what they would have done to that season back in the day. XD I'd like to think how awesome it'd be if it were to be redone in the present time.
Back to top Go down
Jessibob
Star Seed

Jessibob

Star Seed

Title : Hellow~! It's Jessibob!

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 12:44 pm

I agree with Brit-chan, it completely depends on when. If they did it now it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe it would be pretty darn close to the sub. But back in the day they would butcher it I know it.

As for the Starlights I'm sure they will do something stupid to cover up the gender bender. Something like the Starlight cross-dressing as men singers to make girls to crazy for them therefore finding their princess. But in reality they were always female. And for Seiya loving Usagi they would change that to... I dunno Saiya wanting to be best friends. Seiya would try to convince her that Mamoru isn't coming back because he's too old for her and he'll find someone else there. Then for the girls going crazy for them because they "admire" their elegance and want to be like them or something stupid like that.

Their names would be Tom, Dick and Harry Lolz
Back to top Go down
http://jessibob.tumblr.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 2:40 pm

I'd watch it for sure even thought I've watched it so many times subbed! I hope they wouldn't change it too much and I don't personally see why they would, I don't think there is anything too hard or anything in that series.

Of course, like all the other characters, I'm sure they would change their names in english and I don't know what they would be but let's say it could maybe sound like

Yaten- Yan
Seiya- Sen
Taiki- Ty

LOL I'm saying absolutely anything there, of course, if they wanted to make it sound more feminine for the names, I don't know what they would be Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 2:45 pm

Jessibob wrote:
Their names would be Tom, Dick and Harry Lolz

OH LAWD. XD
Back to top Go down
Jessibob
Star Seed

Jessibob

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 2:48 pm

LOLZ! I have a feeling they would call Seiya "Sam" since it's unisex xD
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 2:57 pm

Jessibob wrote:

That would make sense, and how about the two other ones?
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Jessibob
Star Seed

Jessibob

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 3:04 pm

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Jessibob wrote:

Hm... I guess other unisex names as well.

Yaten- Jamie
Seiya- Sam
Taiki- Alex

LOLZ I'm sorry I though of the first unisex name of the top of my head x3
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 3:09 pm

Jessibob wrote:
JoJiaMystie wrote:
Jessibob wrote:

Yaten- Jamie
Seiya- Sam
Taiki- Alex

We're having so much fun doing that! How about

Yaten- Jayden
Seiya- Sam
Taiki- Taylor

???
All unisex Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessibob
Star Seed

Jessibob

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 3:17 pm

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Jessibob wrote:
JoJiaMystie wrote:
Jessibob wrote:

Yaten- Jamie
Seiya- Sam
Taiki- Alex

We're having so much fun doing that! How about

Yaten- Jayden
Seiya- Sam
Taiki- Taylor

???
All unisex Wink

Ah yes! Those names suit them way better, I'm sure everyone agrees xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 3:23 pm

Wait wait wait wait wait. They would keep their original names because they would be TRANSFER STUDENTS FROM JAPAN. That's why all the girls are going gaga over them because all of the girls in Usagi's high school are otakus and love J-pop idols! XD
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 3:45 pm

Yay! Wink
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 5:09 pm

I read somewhere (I say that a lot don't I? I just read a lot) that the reason for the refusal to dub Stars was 1) Extreme nudity. E.g. Nehellenia's crazy monsters showed too much boob and the last episode where Usagi and Galaxia spend most of their time naked. 2) The Starlights were just going to be too hard to explain. Do you keep the whole gender bender thing going? Do you follow the manga explanation? Do you do the twin thing? Again the nudity. 3) Haruka and Michiru's relationship was way more obvious and developed a little more in the last season, it would've been too hard to keep up the cousin act, and 4) Adult concepts in general. The senshi were all in high school now, that whole first arc between Mamoru and Usagi was very grown up, Seiya and Usagi's relationship... Etc.

Is it just me or are the edits answer to all homosexual/transgender issues is just to turn it all into a matter of family relationships? With cousins and twins? I mean, Haruka and Michiru just turns into borderline incest and the twins idea? Even to a child, that would be completely insane and make no sense!

As for the nudity, there's that whole 'we mustn't let the children know what nudity is. Let them be ashamed of their changing bodies when they grow older.' And it... Makes. Me. Mad.

So I have no idea where to begin and what they would do to cover up all those things they think are too 'adult' for children. I'm hoping they would keep it as is nowadays as a dub. I would respect that. Full respect man.

What if they dubbed Stars? 776094645
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 7:19 pm

Halfpixieman wrote:
I read somewhere (I say that a lot don't I? I just read a lot) that the reason for the refusal to dub Stars was 1) Extreme nudity. E.g. Nehellenia's crazy monsters showed too much boob and the last episode where Usagi and Galaxia spend most of their time naked. 2) The Starlights were just going to be too hard to explain. Do you keep the whole gender bender thing going? Do you follow the manga explanation? Do you do the twin thing? Again the nudity. 3) Haruka and Michiru's relationship was way more obvious and developed a little more in the last season, it would've been too hard to keep up the cousin act, and 4) Adult concepts in general. The senshi were all in high school now, that whole first arc between Mamoru and Usagi was very grown up, Seiya and Usagi's relationship... Etc.

Is it just me or are the edits answer to all homosexual/transgender issues is just to turn it all into a matter of family relationships? With cousins and twins? I mean, Haruka and Michiru just turns into borderline incest and the twins idea? Even to a child, that would be completely insane and make no sense!

As for the nudity, there's that whole 'we mustn't let the children know what nudity is. Let them be ashamed of their changing bodies when they grow older.' And it... Makes. Me. Mad.

So I have no idea where to begin and what they would do to cover up all those things they think are too 'adult' for children. I'm hoping they would keep it as is nowadays as a dub. I would respect that. Full respect man.

What if they dubbed Stars? 776094645

Those reasonings from what i understand (at least for a North American release) are rumors. Apparently when it came to Stars, there was some fiasco between Naoko and Toei. I don't know any of the details, I could never really find them. The original Save Our Sailors website had some details if I remember correctly. I think a lot of it came down to rights and licenses. Though I have a feeling, at the time period, the American companies probably were like "THANK GOD We don't have to deal with that mess of a season!" XD
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 7:36 pm

Oh, thank god they never touched this.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 7:57 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Those reasonings from what i understand (at least for a North American release) are rumors. Apparently when it came to Stars, there was some fiasco between Naoko and Toei. I don't know any of the details, I could never really find them. The original Save Our Sailors website had some details if I remember correctly. I think a lot of it came down to rights and licenses. Though I have a feeling, at the time period, the American companies probably were like "THANK GOD We don't have to deal with that mess of a season!" XD

Hahaha, yes! That is exactly right, on their behalf. Razz

Yeah I wasn't exactly sure about all of what I wrote and whether it was the actual reasonings. Now I know they were just rumours it's all good. It makes more sense that it was more are licences and copyrights etc. Still I guess maybe the fiasco was because Naoko got angry as they probably wanted to change SO MUCH of it because it was 'considered' so controversial?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 2:07 pm

Halfpixieman wrote:
Brit-chan wrote:

Hahaha, yes! That is exactly right, on their behalf. Razz

Yeah I wasn't exactly sure about all of what I wrote and whether it was the actual reasonings. Now I know they were just rumours it's all good. It makes more sense that it was more are licences and copyrights etc. Still I guess maybe the fiasco was because Naoko got angry as they probably wanted to change SO MUCH of it because it was 'considered' so controversial?

Well this discussion could easily start a new thread, so i'll be brief and try to keep the rest of this thread on topic, but it was not actually between any of the American companies. It was between Toei (the producer behind the anime) and Naoko. I don't think the explanation ever came out into the open. I'm unsure of how Naoko feels about the American dub, I do know she's delighted to have it in so many different countries, but who knows how she actually felt about the dub. But when it comes to deciding who can pick up licenses for Sailor Moon a lot of it comes down to Naoko and Toei. I think a huger percentage of the decision is made by Naoko herself. I'm not familiar with it comes to the legal side of all this stuff so i can't explain it any better.

I really hope a company like Funimation is able to gain the rights to redub the series (with a proper dub of Stars). See how well Funimation is doing with its current dubs (in the past few years, i haven't watched a dub from them that i hated. I've actually really enjoyed them all) it'd be nice.

Annnywaaaay....yeah.

Last edited by Brit-chan on 14th November 2011, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessibob
Star Seed

Jessibob

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 3:05 pm

Yeah in the end I'm glad they didn't touch Stars. It would be horrible... Zomg if Funimation dubbed Stars that would be heavenly! What if they dubbed Stars? 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 6:03 am

Brit-chan wrote:
I really hope a company like Funimation is able to gain the rights to redub the series (with a proper dub of Stars). See how well Funimation is doing with its current dubs (in the past few years, i haven't watched a dub from them that i hated. I've actually really enjoyed them all) it'd be nice.

If it does come down to where we also have the license to release the a dubbed version of the Sailor Moon anime as well as release the subbed version too, it will probably be more realistic that the company that gets the license will probably redub it because of the money involved in order to find and buy the original tracks for the DiC dub. I heard awhile ago that when ADV went downhill and begin selling off their products and such, the DiC tracks for Sailor Moon also was affected by this, is more than likely now being owned by several different companies than just one.

As for my opinion on dubbing Stars, I think it would be rather difficult. If this season were to be released on television and not just a DVD release, we would probably see the Starlights being triplets, who were really girls pretending to be guys (I'd love to see how they change the transformation screen - it would either be removing certain scenes or drawing in lines) and Haruka and Michiru being labeled as cousins (starting the incest jokes again).

If this season was to only be released on DVD, then I don't think much would be change. The reason why I say this is because there are a lot of anime that has only been released to DVD where no content was removed and the script wasn't really changed that much. Fushigi Yugi is a good example of this because since it wasn't released for television, it kept more to the actual script and stuff - this is probably one of the reasons why I can watch this dub without too many issues (I also like the voice actors).

So it would just depend on how the company (who gets the licenses) would release it. Would it only be for DVD release or would it be for DVD and Television release (and if this is so, I hope to God that there is an uncut version).
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime16th December 2011, 8:19 pm

I don't think it's possible. They could try, but at the end of the day, they could not censor Serena's/Usagi's nudity. They could not cut it out as it is a strong part of the episode. The Starlights could not be censored well either with their outfits and transforming. The rest should be ok
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 8:46 am

SerenaFan wrote:
I don't think it's possible. They could try, but at the end of the day, they could not censor Serena's/Usagi's nudity. They could not cut it out as it is a strong part of the episode. The Starlights could not be censored well either with their outfits and transforming. The rest should be ok

I thinks its possible if it has a DVD only release. If it is released on TV i think censoring a lot of that will be tough and it may end up becoming a late night show for older audiences. Like airing on Adult Swim or on some anime only channel. (Do those still exist now?)

Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 8:56 am

Small Lady wrote:
SerenaFan wrote:

I thinks its possible if it has a DVD only release. If it is released on TV i think censoring a lot of that will be tough and it may end up becoming a late night show for older audiences. Like airing on Adult Swim or on some anime only channel. (Do those still exist now?)

I do know that the final episode where Usagi was in the nude was censored in other countries. The one from what I heard and seen that was notorious for it was Korea where they gave Usagi as white bodysuit pretty much. It would just consist of a lot of masking and colors overs, but it can definitely be done.But I agree with Brit that if shown here, would be be aired on Adult Swim.

I tried to find the clip of this in Korean but unfortunately this is one of the hardest dubs to find on the internet minus the openings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 9:55 am

Well with that.... I was thinking they would do what they did with the R movie and just cascade ribbons around her.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 10:04 am

Siren wrote:
Well with that.... I was thinking they would do what they did with the R movie and just cascade ribbons around her.

But in the original she already had ribbons around her? Though I've never done a comparison between the two so maybe they added more ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime5th April 2012, 10:12 pm

I read this thread and decided to take a crack at finding the Korean version of episode 200, and I did. Or at least the final battle where Usagi wore a white body suit. That was really quite something. It really was. I'll post it below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwZj57OXTo

Anyway, I've been wondering what it would be like nowdays if they were to dub Stars (and re-dub the entire series for that matter). If the voice actors would be a lot better the second time around, and perhaps if they stuck more to the original dialogue and whatnot, I feel like it would definitely be worth the watch. I think today, they wouldn't have to do much changes. As for the Starlights, I don't know why they couldn't get away with the whole females to males back to females thing. I mean, first of all, this show is magical anyway. It's a shojou anime. Second, their reasoning for why they'd take on male forms would make sense. If they were still going to be super anal about it, they could even air it on AdultSwim (especially if they would still deem a naked, undetailed Usagi inappropriate). I think, even if they wanted to, they could edit her. Maybe not like the Korean one, but I always figured, why can't they redraw her or something? Put her in her queen outfit or something? Just a thought. I don't know how Naoko would feel about it or if they'd even be allowed, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime5th April 2012, 10:17 pm

I think Sailor Moon could also work in the prime time slot too. I think the problem with sailor moon is for US tv, it sort of fits between kids show and older teen/young adult type show. Because there are episodes that are just...you know, very tame and nothing objective at all. then there's episodes that you know US tv networks will be like "aaannnnd that's like 16+" you know? Its just unfortunate thats how our society is about TV. They think a nude shot = porn or something very sexual when its clearly not. :/
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime5th April 2012, 10:30 pm

Right? It's like they want kids to be ashamed of what they look like when they grow up. It's also not like they don't know what they look like or what adults look like (at least not in today's day and age). But this is funny because she's not even detailed. But what I find more hilarious is, there is an episode of Pokemon, back in the Kanto days, they completely skipped or something because I think Jessie or James held a gun to Ash's forehead. Why I find that hilarious is because they completely skipped this Pokemon episode because of that, yet you see these other cartoons involving characters holding guns, pointing them at people, etc. and it's completely fine. Granted it was the 90s back then, but I'm pretty sure they were even airing Darkwing Duck back then, and they held guns and whatnot in that show. Even Disney's Tarzan came out in the late 90s and it was completely fine (and it has actual killings in it and whatnot). It's just so crazy sometimes how peoples' minds operate when it comes to this and children's shows. And I know they skipped some Sailor Moon episodes in English for ridiculous reasons too. It's so crazy. >.<

Sailor Moon is more of an all ages show, definitely, though it does have its suggestive moments. But there are other shows that do too and all they have to do is just post the suggested rating first or something. I've seen normal "G" shows get bumped to "TV-14" just for an episode or two.

I still feel Sailor Moon Stars could work somehow though. They could do it if they reeeeally wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime5th April 2012, 11:22 pm

Toonami just needs to come back. Naoko needs to allow a US company to pick up the damn licensing for the show and it needs to air on Toonami during Adult Swim hours. That would be the shit. xD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime5th April 2012, 11:55 pm

Haha yeah, that would be great. Again, as long as the right people got their hands on Sailor Moon and dubbed it....

Speaking of Stars dub, if anyone's interested, there's this fandub of Stars that is actually really close to the original, official dubs of Sailor Moon in the US. They're using DiC's work as inspiration for it. I just watched the very first Stars episode and...well since I wasn't a very big fan of the original dub, I'm not a fan of this one (though this should tell you that their work is good and just like DiC. It's as if they actually got their hands on the season and are dubbing it themselves). I'm subs all the way XD but that's not to say it's not good! It is, if you like DiC and thought they did a good job. It's a lot like their work. I guess they're also in the works with dubbing them and their goal is to dub the entire season. I don't know if it was mentioned before or if anyone's heard of it, but it's by this group called The Fighter4Luv Fandub. You can google it. It's the first one that comes up Razz perhaps that could stem some conversation.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime6th April 2012, 12:14 am

I know Funimation has shown interest in a redub of Sailor Moon. I've been fairly pleased with most of Funimations dubs lately. I wish they had a wider range of voice actors (or at least voice actors who can do a larger variety of voices?) just because some of the voice actors sound too much the same in each different role they play. For instance, Ouran Host Club and Fullmetal Alchemist. Vic Mignogna plays Ed in FMA and Tamakin in Ouran. there are times in Ouran where all I hear is Ed's voice. :/

However, in terms of censorship, editing, and music, I like how funimation now a days just keeps it to the original as possible...same music, etc. I think they would do a decent job with Sailor Moon if given the chance. I don't think they'd dare butcher it like Dic did, simply because we are in a completely different time period and dubs are done better now than back in the late 90s/early 2000s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if they dubbed Stars?   What if they dubbed Stars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if they dubbed Stars?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top