The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars Empty
PostSubject: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 7:44 am

6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars 9G9U6Es

The little old lady that you remember from before is back... but she looks different now. Her hair is less gray, and her outfit seems very familiar. When she pushes a pair of glasses up her nose, you're sure of it. You've seen that action before. It's definitely Sailor Mercury!

"Congratulations!" she exclaims, smiling warmly. "Wow, everyone tried so hard! I'm very impressed!"

The sailor soldier in blue raises a gloved hand, and the light glints off a beautiful golden ticket. It's so shiny! Is that the grand prize?

"We had several hardworking members who made it all the way to the Candy Castle! Great job, everyone!"

As she talks, you keep looking at the golden ticket. You think you can see a name. Who is it? Who won the grand prize?

"And the winner of our Grand Prize, randomly selected from the raffle, is..."

Can you read that ticket? You are trying so hard to see it!:

She tucks a curl of hair behind one ear, and then continues speaking.

"We also have a second prize! The other lucky 6th Anniversary winner is..."

Oh, who can it be? The suspense is too much!:

"Thank you so much for joining us, everyone! Happy 6th Anniversary!"

And with that, the last remnants of Candyland slowly fade away...

The 6th Anniversary is now a sweet memory!

6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars Nl6ztMD

I also wanted to take a moment to highlight those amazing members who have been recognized by our Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Awards so many times that they are now our All-Stars!

What is an All-Star?
A member who has won a particular category at least three (3) times in previous years, so they will be ineligible for future years in that same category. They can sit back and relax knowing that they are a glowing example of that award!

So, here they are! So much thanks for our amazing All-Stars!

Best Sailor Moon Themed Artist
mangaka-chan

Best Sailor Moon Themed Writer
Sailor Uranus

Best Thread Starter
Brit-Chan

Harlequin Award
Sailor Uranus

Galaxy Cauldron Addict
Brit-Chan
Cosmos-Hime

Most Cheerful Award
Tiny Kitten

Most Knowledgeable About Sailor Moon
Brit-Chan

Most Likely to Lurk
Neo Queen Serenity

Most Lovable
Tiny Kitten

Congratulations, everyone! Thanks for celebrating the 6th Anniversary with us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 8:16 am

Hooray! Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who hosted events and was patient with me as my life blew up and I rushed to finish mine XD!

Thanks for making GC such a great place to hang out, everyone <3
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 9:10 am

*cries rivers of chocolate* SO HAPPYYYYYYY!!! Thank you so so much to all of the amazing people that hosted activities!! I had such a great time~~~!

(Ju, your hilarious posts as Mama Gingertree were well worth the wait!) 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 10:02 am

Congrats Diagnosed!! And yaaay thank you for the candy! I'm so excited to get a big box of sweets omg. 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars 1955989781 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars 1394610236
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 11:18 am

Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 1:15 pm

Congratulations everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 5:41 pm

Yipee!  Congratulations, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime30th August 2017, 9:00 am

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars   6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th Anniversary - Race to the Candy Castle Winners and Stars of the Galaxy Cauldron Forums All-Stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top