The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo! Empty
PostSubject: [Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo!   [Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo! I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:30 pm

Hey! Let's contribute to the Halloween Party by making some Scaaary Stooories!  I'm thinking Drabbles, creepy fics, one-shots of horror! ((or just, you know, thrilling. Or spooooky.))[Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo! 1018529576 

It'll be a good little exercise to get the writing juices flowing! I'd like to get them posted on or just before Halloween to give people a plethora of spooky stories to read that night! ((I'm thinking most stories in by Wednesday!))

Ooohohoh! Here are the categories! ((you can totally make more than one of each!))

• Ten Word Stories
  • Drabbles (100 - 200 words)
  • Quick Fics (~500 words)
  • One Shots (~1000 words)
  • Scary Stories (>1000 words)

I'd love to give the members (and each other!) at least a small collection to read - even just 5 stories, and I'd love it if we could get everyone to write something to get the blood flowing in the Writing Guild again!

Submit your stories either on this board or directly onto the board when it launches on the 30th! ((but if you're waiting 'til the 30th, please tell me in this board that you're working on something!))

Thanks!

♥️[Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo! 4039879955

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 24th April 2016, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

[Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo!   [Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo! I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 11:53 am

here is mine

Usagi walked down a path in the woods,  the cold wind blew...  Soon, it started to rain Usagi ran for cover. She ran to a porch of an old looking cabin..  "Hello?" she said as the door was open a crack.  she then walks in, and hears a sound *creek, creek*  "Who's there" she calls outs.  She continues to walk and opens the basement door, she sees a light on so she walks down there *creek creek*   she stops at the bottom of the stars when the light goes out...  "Hello?' she calls out. Usagi puts her hand along the wall to find her way, but soon the wall is wet and stick, she looks at her hand and there here a loud THUMP. she creams very loud..    

"USAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rei yells as she puts down her book...  "how can anyone else imagine they are in the house when you scream like that" she yells out  "so much for a scary story" she added
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/

[Sanctioned][Challenge]Writing Guild! Yo!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top