The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 7:07 pm

Aurae wrote:
OOC:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 7:09 pm

The Arena wrote:
As the sun started to set, Juno and Jove stumbled upon Akiko's makeshift ditch. Jove looked around as Juno watched the horizons; "Northeast," he said.

"Looks like someone'll be keeping watch tonight," Juno stated, crouching down to check out Akiko's little sleeper hole. She looked up at him, "I'll take the first watch. You were the late shift last night." He turned to her and nodded; they were tired. They didn't have the comforts of their cave; it was definitely time to get some rest. He crawled down into the den and she sat beside it, watching the horizons.
The Arena wrote:
Carson took shelter in the burned cornucopia husk, his back to the only intact side. He had piled up the remains of the loot around him to offer him some camouflage; he slept with his throwing knives at the ready and settled in for the night.
The Arena wrote:
It would seem that Aurae, too, had settled; the cameras could not find her, at any rate.
The Anthem plays. Only one face is displayed this time:
District Six
Heidi

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 9th August 2013, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:03 pm

Natasha wrote:

The Sponsor Purses Updated:

Champion Purses Updated:
Natasha had just finished a day of shopping with her husband, before arriving to the hunger games that night. The woman walks up to Rei, holding up an   Elephabulous. 

Natasha had gone to many flea markets, craft shows, and little stores all over the capital. However, when she ran into the little pet shop with only one Elephabulous left, Natasha was quick to snatch it up and bring it to Rei. She had spent the day searching for this beloved animal, and was happy to have found it. 

Natasha hands the animal to Rei, and says, "Here."

Last edited by Natasha on 9th August 2013, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:09 pm

Natasha pauses for a moment, and watches the rerun of the previous events on the screen. The twins were near Akiko, and they needed to be the ones to go. Obviously, Akiko probably hadn't gotten enough rest, and would most likely need more water. Her purse was getting pretty empty, and she didn't have enough to cover both caffeine pills and water. 

"If any of you ladies would be willing to spend $2,000.00 to help me to buy my tribute the things she needs, I believe it could be very much worth your time."

Natasha buys 2 Caffeine Pills for $4000.00 and sends them to Akiko. 

Natasha writes a note that says, "Kill Someone!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:16 pm

Elephabulous:
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:17 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:20 pm

Fixed:
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:33 pm

Shimmer sighed leaning back in her chair, "Well at least Aurae is safe! I was hoping those Racoonoronis would eat Akiko. You know I actually have one as a pet! I tamed it and everything!" Shimmer carried on delightfully.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:38 pm

OOC:

Ari's attention turned to the champion for Akiko. Well the girl seemed to be doing good and where she was not a sponsor and just some random citizen that they for some reason allowed to join the sponsors and champions she smirked. "Well Natasha I don't think I would mind it at the moment she loses and I will not be the lest bit happy." She said handing over the 2,000. "for water and food if there's enough." she said.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 8:54 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 9:27 pm

This year's Hunger Games theme song brought to you by the Dracul Series:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 9:43 pm

Ayu:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 9:44 pm

Ari:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 9:47 pm

Ayu:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 9:48 pm

Ari:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:17 pm

The Arena wrote:
Akiko crouched down in front of the treelines. She just barely made it out of the forest from those raccoon-mutts. It was a good thing she stopped just in front of the treelines, because right in front of her was the District 9 girl. It’s because of her Akiko didn’t try to attack her brother during the bloodbath at the Cornucopia. At least Akiko thinks it’s her brother they looked too much alike and she kind of remembered hearing about that during the interviews.

She double checked and made sure she had her two swords on her, ready to be unsheathed when she gets close to them. She also had her throwing knives if needed. Now was the best time to attack them. Akiko sat up a bit from her crouch and threw her chakram towards the District 9 girl.

----

While scanning the eastern horizon, Juno thought she saw movement in the northeastern area, but it was hard to tell - the trees were there, so it could have just been a branch... but when the parachute started falling towards the odd spot and something metallic gleamed in the soft light. Instantly she released an arrow in that direction, yelling a quick "Jove!" to awaken her brother. She rolled to the side, but the chakram caught her, slicing across her left forearm. She cried out, blood gushing.

---
“WOAH!” Akiko exclaimed as the arrow just missed her. She charged towards the District 9 girl, as Akiko was running towards her, she threw one of her throwing knives at Juno.

---
The knife missed Juno, and she kept down to make herself a smaller target, notching another arrow. It hurt to tense her arm enough to hold the bow, but she managed. She fired another, glad she had poisoned the tips, but it missed wildly. She had no melee weapons. As Jove popped out of the ground, she backed up a few steps, readying another arrow to shoot once she was at shooting distance.

---
Her aimed sucked! When she returned home, she’s going to practice her aim everyday after work. She barely dodge another arrow that Juno shot at her. Akiko saw that the District 9 boy had gotten up from the den /she/ made. Without stopping, Akiko threw one knife towards Jove and another towards Juno. Once the second knife left her hand, she drew her second short sword and fully charged at Juno.
---

Jove was ready; his sister's cry woke him and he pulled free his knife and throwing knives, then jumped out of the pit and crouched, throwing his knife blindly towards their attacker. Their attacker threw knives at both of them; while it missed his sister, it stuck in him. He growled and charged her as she charged his sister. Juno flinched with the second knife going her way, but loosed her next arrow just before the girl charged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:24 pm

Natasha politely withdrew the money from Ari's hand, before saying, "Thank you so much, Ari! I truly believe that your investment will not be in vain."

Suddenly, the picture on the screen blew up, showing that her tribute had indeed listened to her note and intended to kill "somebody". Apparently, "somebody" was not Carson or Aurae, but rather the twins instead. Natasha felt worry and panic build up in her chest, her heart beating rapidly. 

The girl was strong, that was for sure. Meanwhile, the twins Akiko was up against seemed weaker and not ready for the attack that Akiko had instigated. 

Natasha held her breath, waiting patiently to see how the battle would go before she made the water bottle purchase. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:28 pm

*glues self to thread*:
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:37 pm

The Arena wrote:
Carson awoke with a start as he heard faint yells catching through the still night air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:38 pm

Oh crap!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:39 pm

In Akiko's crappy defense:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:40 pm

Ooc:
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:47 pm

need more popcorn:
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:48 pm

=/:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:55 pm

Omgomgomg I want to see the rest of the fight!!!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:56 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 10:57 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 11:00 pm

Nao:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 11:03 pm

The Sponsor Purses Updated:

Champion Purses Updated:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 11:07 pm

Ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top