The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

(Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime5th August 2013, 9:54 pm

General Information

Name: Minako Aino

Birthday: October 22

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Used Canons:

Anime, Manga, PGSM, maybe some Myu

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn):

Minako tends to look a lot like Usagi in some ways. She has in fact believably impersonated Usagi as Sailor Moon. She has long blond hair that goes to right below her butt with the sides held back by a signature red bow. She has blue eyes that look a bit like Usagi's with a few differences that just scream Minako Aino. Minako is one of the shorter senshi only slightly taller than Usagi. Her clothing always has bright colors in it from oranges to yellow to even a few pinks. She wears cute t-shirts and skirts and at times even wears jeans or a pair of overalls. In middle school her uniform was a navy blue skirt with a white top that had a navy blue Sailor color with a red bandana like thing tied around her neck. In the summer her uniform goes to the about the middle of her upper arm with two navy blue cuffs that have white lines on them. In the winter it's long sleeved with the same blue and white cuffs only around her wrists. When she was in high school she wore the Juban high uniform. Shorter navy blue skirt with white top. The top had a navy blue sailor collar with two red stripes on it. Navy blue bow on the front and white socks with blue sandals. In the summer it's got short sleeves with blue cuffs on them with two red stripes on them. In the winter it has long sleeves with similar cuffs to the summer uniform around her wrists.

Personality:

There are several different things that make up Minako Aino's personality. She may seem a bit air headed and ditsy to most but there is much more to her than that. Sure you have the ditsy air headed Minako. She's real quick to try and set her friends up with cute guys. She wants nothing more than to see her friends happy and she feels that for that to happen they might very well need to find that perfect guy. Unfortunately for Minako that doesn't always happen. She also seems a bit boy crazy and will chase after boys quit often whether it is for herself or for one of her friends. She's also one of the first ones to fallow her friends around and spy on their dates always enjoying to watch her friends have some fun and be happy.

She's also got her sensitive side. She is always one of the first ones to be there when someone needs a shoulder to cry on. If she feels as if someone has done something to wrong her friends she will be right there to show them exactly why you don't mess with her friends. She can seem to be a bit of an under achiever academically not doing her homework and usually failing several of her tests causing her to have to take makeup exams with Usagi. She also has her serious side that comes out when she's Sailor Venus or when Usagi is in danger. She does not mess around when she's needed since it's usually life or death for not just her but the others as well. She is full on leader mode when she is transformed and there is no stopping her from protecting her princess not even death scares her. Minako is also one that when she sets her mind to something she will focus solely on that and dedicate most of her time on it. Prime example of this is her music. Minako dreams of being an idol and as such she goes to great lengths to achieve her goal.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Minako is an extremely talented singer. She's a marvelous athlete and is as athletic as you can get. She's also a really great volleyball player.

History: Minako was the first of the senshi to be awakened. She was awakened by Artemis when she was 13 and fought against the Dark agency. She would later join the other senshi saving them from an attack that Zoisite and Kunzite had orcastrated. For a time she would pose as the moon princess until Usagi regained her memories. She would later meet the girls at Hikawa shrine and tell them that Usagi was in fact trapped in Tokyo tower. Going with the other girls she helped to save Usagi even though they would also lose Mamoru. She would later die helping Usagi get to queen beryl to destroy her.

Later they would have a young pink haired girl appear. Upon the disappearances of Minako, Rei, and Ami and the girls strange reaction to the dark crystal earring she confronted the girl. Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon, and Tuxedo Mask managed to talk the girl into taking them to the 30th century with her. Upon getting to the time gates they met Sailor Pluto who would have attacked and likely killed them had it not been for Chibi-Usa. When they got to the 30th century she met King Endymion and found out about what had happened. They returned back to the 21st century quickly when Sailor Moon started to disappear from being so close to her future self. She would help to search Tokyo for Chibi-Usa when the young girl disappeared. She was captured alongside Sailor Moon and locked in a cell with Rei, Ami, and Makoto where the four of them found out they could not transform. Upon hearing Usagi in their minds and realizing how weak she truly was at that moment in time they were able to transform. Next thing they she knew they were fighting Prince Demand and Black lady. She would later watch Pluto's death Awaken black lady as Chibi-Moon. Upon reverting back to Chibi-Usa and her powers as Chibi-Moon awakening they would watch Chibi-Usa and Usagi beat death phantom.

They returned to the 21st century to another new threat. This time it was the death busters and the appearance of two new mysterious senshi. She was quick to protect Sailor Moon from the new senshi not sure exactly what to think of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. When she heard about her favorite singer performing at Mugan she snuck into the concert just to find out that it was a plot to get pure heart crystals. Venus would fight the girl who was revealed to be Mimete. She and the others were attacked by both Uranus and Neptune and she would start to think of them as enemies. A bit later she disguised herself as a male Mugan student to sneak through the school. Eventually they would fight with Uranus and Neptune and Minako went as far as to entrust Usagi to Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

Next would be the dead moon circus who were all pretty tough opponents. She couldn't have been happier or more surprised to see the outers. Her biggest surprise was in fact that Hotaru was older than an infant. Finally they would face Galaxia and would later be killed. She would be turned evil by Galaxia for a short time before Sailor Moon was able to defeat Galaxia. She would then be brought back to live life like a normal girl until the founding of Crystal Tokyo.

Storyline Specific Information:

Medieval Sailor Moon- In this specific story line Minako is the party planner for events that happen in the kingdom. Her current project would in fact be Chibi-Usa's wedding now if Ami could just give her the money needed for it. She has a sharp idea for all the details and a keen fashion sense to go with it.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor V, Sailor Venus, Super Sailor Venus, Eternal Sailor Venus, Princess Venus.

Senshi Fuku:

Princess Venus- Princess Venus wore a long orange dress and heels.

Sailor V- Her fuku as Sailor V was much different than it was as Sailor Venus. She wore a typical high school uniform. Her shirt stopped at about her stomach. She had a Sailor Collar with two red stripes on it. Her top is short sleeved with blue cuffs on them that end half way down her upper arms with red stripes on them. Her top also has red on the sides as well as going down her sleeves. She had a red front bow with and orange center. Her back bow was blue. Her blue skirt has on red stripe on it. She has a white chocker with a crescent moon on it. Her white gloves have a single orange stripe on them. She wears blue heels with ankle straps on her feet and instead of a tiara she wore a red mask and had a crescent moon on her forehead. Her shoulder pads have armor like guards on them.

Sailor Venus- Sailor Venus's fuku was much the same as the rest of the inner senshi. She had the normal white base. Her main color was orange her skirt, collar, glove fittings, Choker, center of front bow, and her heels. Her heels had ankle straps on them. Her back bow and Tiara Gem were yellow and her front bow was blue. She also had her chain around her waist like a belt.

Super Sailor Venus- her fuku was the same at this level only she gained a transparent sleeve at the bottom of her sleeves. Her back bow also enlarges and gets longer. Her choker has a gold 5 pointed star of it and her broach is now heart shaped.

Eternal Sailor Venus- her fuku stays mostly the same with a few changes. Her choker was in the shape of a V with an orange 5 pointed star. The center of her front bow had an orange 5 pointed star on it. Her sleeves became yellow puffs with two pieces or rolls of orange fabric at the bottom of them. she also had a belt of two ribbons one orange and one yellow and is clipped together with a golden 5 pointed star and two long and thin back ribbons. Her boots were white with a v at the top and orange stripes on them. Her skirt is also double layered at this point. The top layer being orange and the bottom layer being Yellow.

Henshin/Transformation:

Moon Power, Transform- Uses her Transformation pen to transform into Sailor V.

Crescent Moon Power, Transform- Uses her compact to transform into any disguise she wants.

Venus Power, Make Up! - Uses her transformation pen to transform into Sailor Venus.

Venus Star Power, Make Up! - Uses her Star power stick to transform into Sailor Venus.

Venus Planet Power, Make up! - Used the planet powers given to her by Neo Queen Serenity to transform into Sailor Venus.

Venus Crystal Power, Make up!- uses her crystal power stick to transform Super Sailor Venus as well as Eternal Sailor Venus later on.

Powers:

Crescent Beam- as Sailor V She reflected a beam of energy from her compact and at her enemy. As Sailor Venus she just shot a beam of energy at her opponent.

Crescent Boomerang- Sailor V throws her compact at the enemy.

Venus Power, love crescent shower- V used her compact to make it rain on her enemy and melt them.

Crescent Super Beam- Still using her compact. A more powerful version of Crescent beam.

Crescent Slender Beam- another attack performed with her compact used to destroy the enemy.

Venus Sulfur Smoke- created a cloud of smoke that overwhelmed the enemy.

Ultimate Attack: Diphenhydramine Dispersal - She picked up a mosquito repelling incense burner and charged it with her power to be used in her attack Venus Brand: Mosquito Incense Typhoon

Venus Brand: Mosquito Incense Typhoon - after charging an incense burner using Ultimate Attack: Diphenhydramine Dispersal she uses a crescent beam shaped like an incense burner to attack her enemy.

Venus Ten-Billion Volt Rockin' Rouge - Used the Venus mike to make a sound wave that destroyed her enemy

Venus Love Megaton Shower - creates a powerful shining light that destroyed her enemies.

Sailor V Kick - Sailor V kicked her enemy.

Sailor V Chop - Sailor V karate chopped her enemy.

Rolling Screw Sailor V Punch - she punched her enemy.

V-Chan-style Kneading Sailor V Chop - she also karate chopped her enemy for this on to.

Venus Iron Muscle Punch - Sailor V punched her enemy.

V-Chan’s Sword - Sailor V struck her enemy with a uchigatana

Crescent Beam Shower - A stronger version of crescent beam

Venus Love-Me Chain - Venus used her chain to hit or grab her enemy

Sailor Kick - She used this when she disguised herself as Sailor Moon. She kicked her enemy

Hissatsu Love-Me Moon Chain - She used this attack disguised as Sailor Moon. It was similar to Venus Love Me Chain.

Furious Random Crescent Beam Shots - Similar to crescent beam shower.

Venus Love and Beauty Shock - Sailor Venus hurls heart shaped energy.

Rolling Heart Vibration - Sailor Venus threw a rolling heart to damage the enemy.

Venus Wink Chain Sword - Sailor Venus used her chain as a sword to attack her enemy.

Venus Love and Galactica Shock - This was used by Sailor Venus when she was under Galaxia's control in the Stars Arc.

Akuryo Taisan - She used this once to destroy a monster that was attacking T.A. girl’s academy.

Venus Beam- A beam like attack used by Sailor Venus Similar to Crescent beam.

Weapons or Magical Items: Compact, Venus Chain, Venus Mike.

Guardian: Artemis

RP Sample: Minako watched Usagi with a dreamy look on her face. It was finally the day they had all been waiting for the blond bunny was finally marrying her prince charming. She sighed softly as she watched all the others gather around Usagi to help her get ready for her wedding.  She had even gotten Haruka into a dress for this something Minako never thought would happen. “One day this is going to be me I will be the one walking down the aisle to my prince Charming.” She mused. She layed her cheek on her hand as she watched the others.  She couldn't be happier for Usagi none of them could. She smiled when Usagi looked at her questioning. “Minako-Chan are you OK.” Came the question from her brunette friend. She smiled brightly. “Of course Mako-Chan I’m just so excited that it’s finally the day of Usagi-Chans wedding. Are you guys done with everything is it my turn to do her make up?” she asked as she happily bounced over to her blond friend. One day it would be her turn but for now she would be happy for Usagi and make this day special for her princess. No one was going to ruin true love while Aino Minako the goddess of love and the best match maker in town was around.

Last edited by NaoUranus on 17th November 2013, 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime29th August 2013, 6:31 pm

I think I might need some help on unique ability's and skills.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime29th August 2013, 7:09 pm

Maybe you could think about what are her best points both skill and personality wise and then think which of those skills / abilities are special.

Minako has shown a lot of talent in singing, especially in the anime and PGSM versions of SM. She is also athletic as she is a very talented volleyball player and has good grades in PE.

I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 1:42 am

It helped quit a bit Tsuki since I've never actually played Minako before.

on a brighter note I do believe she's now done.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 7:16 pm

I will review this profile tomorrow Smile. In the meantime, could you change the profile desription font into GC's default one?
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime1st September 2013, 9:40 pm

Even though the descriptions meet the requirements, I would like to see few things added into the profile before approval. Could you  mention that Minako has a great passion for becoming an idol and that she works hard to achieve that dream? Can you also mention that she is a person who, once getting her mind settled on something, will dedicate herself completely to that task?

About the senshi fuku section, could you note that in her Super form, Sailor Venus' fuku's back bow also gets longer, her chocker has a golden star and that her brooch is heart-shaped? In her Eternal form, her Sailor fuku also has a double-layered skirt.

Could it be possible for you to also double-check the wording of your profile? Thank you, Ari! (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 5:25 pm

Let me know if you want or need any help with this or any of your other character profiles, Ari!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 4:13 pm

Update Note: As the character profile submission forms have been modified, please update your submitted character profiles to follow the changes! There are now two categories for the character profiles, Relaxed and Advanced. You can find the information covering these changes and categories from the Character Profile Applications and Guidelines thread and if you have any questions about the new profile forms, please do ask!

Thank you, Ari!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 10:11 pm

OK edits made
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime30th September 2013, 8:29 am

Approved! (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus 1434556979
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime17th November 2013, 10:54 pm

I have added a story line onto Minako's profile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 1:22 am

Update has been noted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus   (Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Senshi: Minako Aino//Sailor Venus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top