The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think we'll get a full 5 Seasons again?
Yes! Most definitely... it will take over once again!
Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_vote_lcap52%Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
No! No way or chance in Hell!
Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_vote_lcap48%Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:04 am

I'm remaining very hopeful about this new Sailor Moon 2013 series reboot! I'm really just hoping all for the BEST and that it gets it's enormous popualarity in Japan again (and worldwide which is already obsessed). What does everyone else believe?? Any other huge fans hoping for the best?! ❤
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:07 am

I believe this anime is supposed to follow the manga more closely while the old anime was just a bunch of filler. I would say probably two seasons with between 50-100 episodes. I doubt it will be a total 5 seasons again, and I honestly hope it isn't.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:20 am

Yeah I think we might get two seasons with maybe a special or two..I really doubt they'd drag it out to be 5 seasons again. I'd prefer it to be 50-100 episodes because 200+ episodes? Ain't nobody got time for that!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:24 am

I just hope we get the entire story, not just the Beryl arc. Even if it is shorter than 200 episodes. Though, I think it can span 5 seasons (season to = arc). Maybe 20 episodes per arc, that gives you 100. I don't, however, want the new anime clipped or too fast. That isn't fun at all. I personally like my idea of 20 episodes per arc. I want to see all the stories and villains and anything else they may throw in, such as maybe a small idea for a filler or something just because.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:35 am

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
I just hope we get the entire story, not just the Beryl arc. Even if it is shorter than 200 episodes. Though, I think it can span 5 seasons (season to = arc). Maybe 20 episodes per arc, that gives you 100. I don't, however, want the new anime clipped or too fast. That isn't fun at all. I personally like my idea of 20 episodes per arc. I want to see all the stories and villains and anything else they may throw in, such as maybe a small idea for a filler or something just because.

Somewhat agree... even 35 episodes per Arc/Season would be ideal for me really.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:37 am

I think there is definitely potential there for it being a full 5 seasons again. I agree with Tuxie in that a season could equal a manga arc.

I really really really hope they don't rush it. The whole thing that is beautiful about Sailor Moon are the characters. I hope they give them the proper love they deserve.

I also hope they continue the the original anime's love of fleshing out villains. Villains in the anime got sooo much more love and attention than the manga, especially in the later seasons. I hope they do the same again.

Doesn't matter to me how they long they make it. I just want lovely character development, really. Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 1367558771
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:47 am

Verdandi wrote:
I think there is definitely potential there for it being a full 5 seasons again. I agree with Tuxie in that a season could equal a manga arc.

I really really really hope they don't rush it. The whole thing that is beautiful about Sailor Moon are the characters. I hope they give them the proper love they deserve.

I also hope they continue the the original anime's love of fleshing out villains. Villains in the anime got sooo much more love and attention than the manga, especially in the later seasons. I hope they do the same again.

Doesn't matter to me how they long they make it. I just want lovely character development, really. Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 1367558771

I hope it will just be still funny tho also...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed

Sailor Lilith

Star Seed

Title : ☾Sailor Luna☽

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 12:03 pm

I'm usually iffy about really long animes, but I think I could make an exception if it was Sailor Moon. All I care about is that the characters get a lot of focus (especially the villains).
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 12:19 pm

Sailor Lilith wrote:
I'm usually iffy about really long animes, but I think I could make an exception if it was Sailor Moon. All I care about is that the characters get a lot of focus (especially the villains).

That's one thing that should still remain the same from the old anime series.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 1:26 pm

Sailor Lilith wrote:

This. Character development like in PGSM please.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 2:23 pm

I personally believe yes . About what Tuxie said l agree 100% there should be 20 episodes in each season so there could be a total of 100 episodes Smile. Im even crossing my fingers that naoko might consider the possibility of making a 6th season. (only in my dreams) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 2:28 pm

I would love to see five seasons, to be honest. I'm not so sure about there being 20 episodes per season, leading to a total of 100 episodes. It just doesn't leave a whole lot of room for character development in my eyes. There would also be things they'd have to leave out in order to meet a twenty episode season mark.

It would also be cute to see a sixth season, it leaves room to animate other things Naoko wrote for the Sailor Moon world. Such as Parallel Sailor Moon or Chibiusa's picture diary. Or something focused around Crystal Tokyo?

Regardless, do want 5 seasons.~
Back to top Go down
GlassDreams
Lotus Crystal

GlassDreams

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sailor V fan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 3:37 pm

I would also like about 20 episodes per arc. I don't think there planning to make all 5 arcs but if this new revival is successful they might.

In other words lets support the new anime as much as we can Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 190603310
Back to top Go down
Beat
Star Seed

Beat

Star Seed

Title : Just a Hero.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 5:48 pm

We might have the Beryl Arc in the bag no doubt. But for what We've seen, they're playing it "safe". Sailor Moon, is a legendary metaseries that inspired a whole generation of viewers, therefore, screwing up is NOT an option. Look at Saint-Seiya, another legendary series, The beginning of the Hades Arc was spectacular. People loved, but as it moved on animation quality decreased, they replaced the voice cast and such and the Inferno and Elyssion arcs ended up to be a failure to many, severely harming its reputation. On a more positive note, Dragon Ball Kai wasn't that bad, the same pattern. Cool at start but, was it went on, audience started to get bored; Although it got a fair audience in the end, Actually episodes are gonna continue but overseas not in japan.

Now why I'd bring up this? The producers have probably seen this and are planning quite well, because, the times have changed. Audicences drool over mediocre shonen stories which take more than 600 episodes to have fairly...battles for nothing or if something a mediocre plot with no "Magic" that feeling that made you want to keep watching even if it was filler, Copy characters from the past(E.G. Goku) and more idiocy. So if the audience goes bored or, something happens with just the Beryl arc they can cancel it, not much financial loss and the series' reputation unharmed. That's at least what I've seen. Probably you are all right, 20-30 per arc if it goes well. I just hope...the new generation appreciates classics and give them the respect they should.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 6:10 pm

Beat wrote:
We might have the Beryl Arc in the bag no doubt. But for what We've seen, they're playing it "safe". Sailor Moon, is a legendary metaseries that inspired a whole generation of viewers, therefore, screwing up is NOT an option. Look at Saint-Seiya, another legendary series, The beginning of the Hades Arc was spectacular. People loved, but as it moved on animation quality decreased, they replaced the voice cast and such and the Inferno and Elyssion arcs ended up to be a failure to many, severely harming its reputation. On a more positive note, Dragon Ball Kai wasn't that bad, the same pattern. Cool at start but, was it went on, audience started to get bored; Although it got a fair audience in the end, Actually episodes are gonna continue but overseas not in japan.

Now why I'd bring up this? The producers have probably seen this and are planning quite well, because, the times have changed. Audicences drool over mediocre shonen stories which take more than 600 episodes to have fairly...battles for nothing or if something a mediocre plot with no "Magic" that feeling that made you want to keep watching even if it was filler, Copy characters from the past(E.G. Goku) and more idiocy. So if the audience goes bored or, something happens with just the Beryl arc they can cancel it, not much financial loss and the series' reputation unharmed. That's at least what I've seen. Probably you are all right, 20-30 per arc if it goes well. I just hope...the new generation appreciates classics and give them the respect they should.

I really do hope for the same thing though! I'm PRETTY SURE that the "Sailor Moon Group" have been watching how other series' turned out and what they can do to change that to make it a home-rum hit for viewers and a chance for it to become successful again. Have no clue why the fans are being so negative though!
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 6:41 pm

[k so I have put in bold what I wanted to talk about xD]

Beat wrote:

There is absolutely no doubt we will have the Dark Kingdom Arc, after all, it IS the first arc. xD They are kind of trying to play it on the safe side, so I must agree with that. From what I've heard from various sites, is that we may not have 40+ episode seasons like the original anime had. I know the last episode of the first season in the original anime was a failsafe. So they are probably going to do the same thing, because they may not think Sailor Moon will be a big hit now as it was back then.

As for the new generation appreciation, it all depends on the person, to be honest. Some people just are not in to anime like others. And if the person is in to anime, it may not be Magical Girl animes or they just may not like Sailor Moon. It's all about personal preference.

MoonPrismPowerMakeUp wrote:

I really do hope for the same thing though! I'm PRETTY SURE that the "Sailor Moon Group" have been watching how other series' turned out and what they can do to change that to make it a home-rum hit for viewers and a chance for it to become successful again. Have no clue why the fans are being so negative though!

What do you mean by "Sailor Moon Group"? Like the voice actors/actresses? or the people who are rebooting the anime?
I would assume the older fans, such as some of us on this forum, are looking for the originality the anime had back then. Instead of it following close to the manga like it has been said. All adaptions of Sailor Moon have their own unique things, which is the reason why I love each and every adaption. Honestly, I would love to see the new anime follow closely to the manga. More or less for the fact I'd love to see how everything would look. I would also love to have some sort of original twist to it, as well.

If we do get to have five seasons again, and the quartet senshi aren't in the stars season I'm going to be a very angry bear.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 7:00 pm

I can't really vote either way because I don't agree, i think it depends on its Japanese ratings.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 8:15 pm

I don't care either way. I'll watch Sailor Moon regardless of the episode numbers. I hope we do get filler because it helps build depth to the characters.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 11:05 pm

20 episodes might be too little, at least 5 episodes to introduce all the characters *boom* 1/4 of the series done.

I just don't get really how people call it "filler" its not really... its the main bulk of the anime the ones people don't call "filler" are really the "special episodes" not the other way around =\ I don't think many people here actually read the manga first to justify it either >..> The anime is what the anime is, a lot of stories about growing up, making friends, loneliness, happiness, kindness, sharing, love and so on if you don't like it, well that's your business but i dont see why it has to be like the manga... There's plenty of action shows out there if you like that kinda thing but i like the old anime the way it was.

One, Two, Five, Twenty series whichever ill love it im sure
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 4:49 am

Sailor Celestial wrote:
[k so I have put in bold what I wanted to talk about xD]

Beat wrote:

There is absolutely no doubt we will have the Dark Kingdom Arc, after all, it IS the first arc. xD They are kind of trying to play it on the safe side, so I must agree with that. From what I've heard from various sites, is that we may not have 40+ episode seasons like the original anime had. I know the last episode of the first season in the original anime was a failsafe. So they are probably going to do the same thing, because they may not think Sailor Moon will be a big hit now as it was back then.

As for the new generation appreciation, it all depends on the person, to be honest. Some people just are not in to anime like others. And if the person is in to anime, it may not be Magical Girl animes or they just may not like Sailor Moon. It's all about personal preference.

What do you mean by "Sailor Moon Group"? Like the voice actors/actresses? or the people who are rebooting the anime?
I would assume the older fans, such as some of us on this forum, are looking for the originality the anime had back then. Instead of it following close to the manga like it has been said. All adaptions of Sailor Moon have their own unique things, which is the reason why I love each and every adaption. Honestly, I would love to see the new anime follow closely to the manga. More or less for the fact I'd love to see how everything would look. I would also love to have some sort of original twist to it, as well.

If we do get to have five seasons again, and the quartet senshi aren't in the stars season I'm going to be a very angry bear.

Yes, "Sailor Moon Group" meaning the people who will be responsible for the rebooting of the new anime. I really don't want it to follow that closely to the manga for the simple fact that that NOT everything I loved about the manga, and Classic season and especially the final battle between Sailor Moon and Beryl seemed EPIC to me! Hoping that's the one thing it does follow the same again. Also, who isn't expecting an "original twist" as you've mention for the new reboot. Sailor Moon has so much worldwide popularity. Don't know how it can truly fail unless the production company does wrong things on their end. This is a chance to correct some things from the original series has lacked. The fans seem so negative about this reboot, just give it a CHANCE before annihilating it before see even see what it looks like!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 8:09 am

i would be rather thrilled to see the 5 seasons redone. imagine the awesomeness they could do with Stars now that they actually know what's happening!!! so yeah, my vote is they do the 5 seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 10:43 am

If the serie do follow the manga, I guess one or two seasons (or one and a half?) should be enough :B But it'd be great if the new anime go for as long as the first one.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 11:11 am

But if it were only one or two seasons, or a season and a half, like exactly following the manga, there'd be no room for character growth, real plot development, or anything of the sort. :/ That's why there needs to be a decent amount of episodes if it were to be a decent anime adaption. 50 or so (give or take) episodes will definitely not cut it for character development and anything else anyone would want to see and hit all the manga arcs.

To mark each arc as a season makes the most sense. So I think there should definitely be 5. Even if it's not super long. And I'm not even saying it needs to be 200 episodes again. It should be just enough to develop everything and hit all the arcs.

I mean, we want more of this, right? Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 1805429032 gotta allow room for that growth. Hopefully some of this, too. Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 1164171495

(only in my dreams will there probably be Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 3309518329 Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? 2027930456 unless Naoko liked it in PGSM and wanna work into the new series)

Also, just because PGSM only got the Beryl arc, doesn't mean the anime is gonna stop at the Beryl arc...
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 1:29 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
20 episodes might be too little, at least 5 episodes to introduce all the characters *boom* 1/4 of the series done.
ITA, especially in Dark Kingdom. IMO impossible to properly introduce everybody. And less than 5 episodes per one general?

If the new anime is to be shorter, IMO it would be better to do fewer arcs, but longer each.

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
I just don't get really how people call it "filler" its not really... its the main bulk of the anime the ones people don't call "filler" are really the "special episodes" not the other way around =\ I don't think many people here actually read the manga first to justify it either >..> The anime is what the anime is, a lot of stories about growing up, making friends, loneliness, happiness, kindness, sharing, love and so on if you don't like it, well that's your business but i dont see why it has to be like the manga... There's plenty of action shows out there if you like that kinda thing but i like the old anime the way it was.

Yes, I still don't get the concept of filler...
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 4:40 pm

20 Episodes?! That's NOTHING for a series' season... that doesn't cover s***, Sorry for being blunt but had to!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 4:49 pm

20 Episodes?! That's NOTHING for a series' season... that doesn't cover s***, Sorry for being blunt but had to!

Often a season in most tv shows, is around 20-26 episodes, other shows its about 13 episodes, depending on the length of the episodes. The original anime happened to extend it because each season is also further broken down into arcs. You could quite easily cover a lot with a season within the 20-26 episode range.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime5th February 2013, 4:52 am

Small Lady wrote:

Often a season in most tv shows, is around 20-26 episodes, other shows its about 13 episodes, depending on the length of the episodes. The original anime happened to extend it because each season is also further broken down into arcs. You could quite easily cover a lot with a season within the 20-26 episode range.

Sailor Moon's Classic Arc has a lot of information to cover though, I would say at least 35 episodes should DO IT. However, not our choice. It's the production company's decision overall! The one thing I loved about "Classic" is the Moon Princess storyline and it turning out to be the least-likely person being Usagi a.k.a Sailor Moon. We all knew from the beginning but would've been nice if they kept it a secret until the actual reveal to display the twist. Love the whole fairy tale theme as being a part of their past lives and the beautifulness of it all.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 5:20 am

Having each arc be a season sounds fine to me. Couldn't tell you how many episodes that should or could be. It all boils down to what the creators decide to do with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 8:20 am

ToriJ wrote:
Having each arc be a season sounds fine to me. Couldn't tell you how many episodes that should or could be. It all boils down to what the creators decide to do with it.
That's exactly what I agree with it.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 8:29 am

What I would like, if the serie really DO follow the manga would be to have 2 or 3 seasons only. 14/15 episodes per arcs. With many little filler arcs, like:

-Dark Kingdom Arc
-Makaiju Arc
-Black Moon Arc
-Some Filler Arc
-Infinity Arc
-Princess Kaguya Arc
-Another story Arc
-Dream Arc
-Black Hole Arc
-Fillerfillerfiller
-Stars Arc
-Fillers?
-Wedding Arc (because whynot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??   Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else believe we'll get another 5 Seasons??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top