The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 9:36 am

Mega Kangaskhan was revealed on Serebii.net. She gets Parental Bond as her ability, which allows her to use the same move twice in one turn. Two boosted Return attacks in the same turn? Yes, please!

Holy Serenity, it's almost two months until the game gets released?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 11:52 am

The new way to level is called Super Training. It is, according to serebii.net,

Quote :
Super Training or S.T. is being introduced in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, allowing players to help their Pokémon grow stronger when they’re not in battle. On the Touch Screen of the Nintendo 3DS system, players can have their Pokémon participate in Super Training, activities that will increase a Pokémon’s Effort Values, the underlying values that define its HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed stats. One Super Training activity involves having Pokémon train by facing huge Pokémon-shaped Balloon Bots in a virtual space, with both sides trying to shoot balls into the opponent’s goal. Using the Circle Pad and Touch Screen to avoid shots from the Balloon Bots while landing their own in the goal, players will enjoy this action-packed feature while increasing their Pokémon’s Effort Values to help them become stronger for battle. For a more casual way to help Pokémon strengthen their Effort Values, Core Training lets players set up training bags, earned by completing Super-Training Regimens, for Pokémon in their party to use. Pokémon will work on Core Training by themselves, raising their stats on their own. By tapping on the Touch Screen during a Core Training session, players can help their Pokémon increase their Effort Values, too. Players will be able to see how their Pokémon are doing at their Core Training at any time from the main Super Training screen. EVs can now be tracked by an Effort o Meter which shows the progress of the Pokémon and the amount in can still have
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 12:21 pm

That Super Training sounds fun!  Definitely will make my life easier for the game.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 3:48 pm

Im excited to see gamefreak stepping up their game with this generation. I feel like gen 6 will feel different from the other gens. To me this is the reboot not gen 5.

As for the different training I am going to quote my friend because she told me about it and for the life of me I cant find it on serbii:

Quote :
Super Training has also been revealed and is another big change. Where stuck players before had to grind or change their teams, now you can boost your Pokémon's stats by playing mini-games outside of battle. Serebii describes one of these games as soccer-like, where you try to land goals past a balloon-Pokémon while blocking their own attempts. Core Training is another, less involved version of out-of-battle training, where your Pokémon train on their own against punching bags. This will increase their stats individually, not their levels.
^^^ This seems awesome! I like how you can focus on a certain stat which will be nice for the hardcore pokemon gamers.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 3:49 pm

WELP 

I am stupid because the link to reply lead to page 8! I didnt know there was a 9th page. Well ignore my relpy! >.<
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 10:36 pm

Oh because the Torchic has Speed Boost, I am so getting my hands on one!

EDIT: Anyone have thoughts on what the pseudo-legendary (Dragonite, Metagross, etc) for this game will be like?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 5:35 pm

I need some help from you lovely Pokemon fans. When we get Pokemon X & Y, are we able to get the Torchic before actually starting the game process? Please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 5:43 pm

I have a feeling you'll actually have to start the game to create a file so the Torchic can be added to your PC.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 5:46 pm

That's so obnoxious. My poor Mother is going to have to be very patient with me. Wish I had my own car to avoid this crap.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 5:49 pm

Lust wrote:
That's so obnoxious. My poor Mother is going to have to be very patient with me. Wish I had my own car to avoid this crap.
I believe you can download the Torchic from anywhere as long as you've got wi-fi, unlike the old Toys R US days.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 5:54 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Lust wrote:
I believe you can download the Torchic from anywhere as long as you've got wi-fi, unlike the old Toys R US days.
My DS won't connect to my Wi-Fi because of the type or whatever it is. I have a 3DS that should be arriving at my house on Tuesday. I'll see if it connects to the Wi-Fi in my house. Hopefully it connects that way because I'm lazy and don't want to wait around.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 6:01 pm

I have the same problem with my DS Lust. I just got a 3ds so hopefully that works when I get home.

I was looking at the known attacks the new pokemon learn and Spewpa and Vivillon both get Protect. Since the first gym leader uses Bug types, Vivillon will probably be her star pokemon. Anyone not looking forward to being stalled with Protect (Spewpa probably learns it naturally). I understand they're trying to make it different than Butterfree and Dustox only learns it at lv. 17, but still.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 6:08 pm

Apparently we get the Torchic through the Nintendo Network. Not quite sure how it works, but I'll play with it when my 3DS comes.

Also, I really shouldn't have too much of a problem with the move Protect because I train the hell out of my Pokemon before actually starting a gym battle.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 6:18 pm

Lust wrote:

Also, I really shouldn't have too much of a problem with the move Protect because I train the hell out of my Pokemon before actually starting a gym battle.
It's just very annoying for every other turn the opponent using protect. Your pokemon's going to get knocked out anyway, quit delaying the inevitable.

To keep this on topic, aside from Torchic is anyone interested in using any non 6-gen pokemon on their time? According to serebii, so far the Kalos Pokedex has the Zigzagoon, Eevee, Azurill, Houndour, Pichu and Remoraid evolutionary lines. I personally want to use one of the Eeveelutions, and Houndoom is one of my favourite pokemon so I really want to use that as well. However I should wait till we get a full Pokedex list before making my team list.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:04 am

Sorry for double posting but I just noticed that the only types that aren't represented by new pokemon so far are Ground, Rock and Ice. I do suspect that Oorotto may be a rock type but I'm hoping for some decent Ice type pokemon this time around.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:17 am

I love Houndoom, but I need that Torchic. So not fair. I hope that Sylveon evolves from a Moon Stone. Apparently in this game there are new ways for Pokemon to evolve. Not exactly looking forward to that part.

So far from the Pokemon I've seen, my team will be Froakie, Torchic, Pikachu, Eevee (Sylveon), Eevee (Espeon).
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:22 am

From what I've seen this is my planned team; only mentioning pokemon with confirmed evolutions or ones that don't appear to evolve.

Sylveon (Fairy)
Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
Noivern (Dragon/Flying)
Honedge (Ghost/Steel)
Either Blaziken (Fire/Fighting) or Houndoom (Dark/Fire)
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 1:10 pm

I'm so tired of waiting for this game. Luckily August is almost over. There's a part of me that wants September to end as well, but my 21st birthday is September 30th and I'd like to experience that. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 1:11 pm

Then let's skip to September 30th and then go into October! XD
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 1:36 pm

I am totally okay with that. Let's make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime27th August 2013, 8:35 am

I want to bring something else up. One of the few problems I had with Gen 5 was the ridiculous amount of levels many pokemon took to evolve (ex. Pawniard evolved into Bisharp at Lv52!). Hopefully the new Gen 6 pokemon evolve at reasonable levels, anything at Lv45 or lower for the final-stage evolution of most pokemon would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime27th August 2013, 8:58 am

Oh I know!

Laravesta took forever to evolve into his final form. Grant it you could catch his final stage in the ruins but I like to raise pokemon from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime27th August 2013, 9:45 am

Hydrogen evolved on such a ridiculous level. I wanted one, but the effort putting into it wasn't good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 7:28 pm

The wait is almost over, guys!

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 Tumblr_lf0nztqkWy1qb9mhx
Back to top Go down
Toraojou
Star Seed

Toraojou

Star Seed

Title : A Chibiusa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 8:11 pm

So stoked for this! Very Happy
---------------
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 2393257330  Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 2393257330  Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 2393257330 
Back to top Go down
http://www.torasworld.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2013, 1:35 pm

New information courtesy of Serebii.net, mega evolutions of Venasaur, Charizard and Blastoise. Also a new pokemon was shown for a split second, a white four-legged creature with hair that covers the face. Also Pokemon Bank (for a yearly fee you can store up to 3000 pokemon on the internet) and Pokemon Transporter (free software that transfers Gen 5 pokemon to Gen 6).

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Back to top Go down
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2013, 2:36 pm

Did you guys see the mega Charizard?!?! Ohhh man I want NOW, but now I don't know what gen 6 starter to choose. I was planing on getting fennekin and that cool torchic, but I don't want three fire types on my team.
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2013, 3:49 pm

Im not that excited about getting the kanto starters. Don't get me wrong the mega evolutions look sweet. But I only like having one starter pokemon on my team. So my kanto starter will be in the box. XD

So that special box to transfer and store pokemon will cost money. I don't know the fee I just know it will be annual. I rather spend the money on stuff that matters than a digital monster.
Back to top Go down
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2013, 3:57 pm

I read on tumblr that the pokebank would cost 5.00 annually, but i don't know if this is legit info.
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2013, 7:41 pm

I probably won't be using the Kanto starters either. I'm starting to think that Fennekin's evolutions will be Fire/Psychic since Fennekin knows Psybeam and Psychic so I might want to use the Fire starter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Back to top