The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 3:39 pm

In the manga I believe she gains the title Sailor Star Moon and is no longer referred to as chibi^^
Back to top Go down
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:02 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
In the manga I believe she gains the title Sailor Star Moon and is no longer referred to as chibi^^

Really? I don't remember that part, could you show us a scan?? *really curious*
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:03 pm

She still introduces herself as Sailor Chibi Moon in my copy.. o.o
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:27 pm

I checked she's called Sailor chibi Moon :C that took me a while lmfao. I read it on http://eternalsailormoon.org/manga/chibimoon/index.html and I guess I thought it was true because in chibiusa's eternal state she has a star shaped tiara and broach :/ It would be nice if she wasn't called chibi forever
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:34 pm

she probably won't be when she's older.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:36 pm

Then what do you think she'd be called? Why does she have star's as her symbols now that she is eternal?
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:42 pm

She'd probably be called, Sailor Moon.
Just like Saturn is called "Sailor Saturn".

The new outfit is now the basic level for her and her senshi team. (the Quartet also have similar broochs and similar outfits but they don't have a prefix for anything.)

So I would hazard to guess that after this, she would drop the 'chibi' and be known as Sailor Moon which would mean she has fully taken her mother's place as Sailor Moon of her time period.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:53 pm

Well Saturn is Saturn, she was the only one ever called Saturn. I guess I like the idea of Sailor Star Moon better because I don't like that she'd be seen as a replacement :/ that's just my opinion on the theory however.

My debate answer is that she will have powers pertaining to her pink moon crystal, of course the copies of her mothers powers but also in a way her own like Pink Ladies Freezing Kiss, but my part in the debate is that she'd become Sailor Star Moon instead of taking the same identity as her mother.

Furthering the debate on who she'll become I'd image she'd one day take over as Queen, her princess name not being Princess Serenity but Princess Lady Serenity again making the title her own instead of being an exact copy of her mothers name, and as Queen I'd imagine she'd be known as Queen Lady Serenity instead of Queen Serenity like her grandmother and Neo Queen Serenity her mother^^ They all have variations of the same name but subtle additions to make it their own and I would imagine her senshi name being no different then this^^
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 5:10 pm

Well, we all like Star Moon, and a lot of us do use that title or Neo Moon to differ between them.

Considering that 'Lady' Is part of Chibiusa's actual title, I wouldn't expect it to be any different.

I like her Pink Lady's Freezing Kiss attack (mostly because I think it's a nice combo of her father/mother's power in her. but that's just me.)
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 5:30 pm

I'd hope one day she'd have her own powers that aren't variations of her moms. Pink Ladies Freezing Kiss is really cool and I like it better then Honey Moon Starlight Therapy Kiss but I want her to have her own power that isn't similar in anyway to her mom :/

I'd like to see more similarities to Mamoru's powers. Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber, the roses, and his kingdom of Elysion being about dreams. I don't see much connection in power linked to her fathers :/

I'd think her powers would have more of an offensive quality then the defensive style abilities of her mother. Id like the idea of dreams and nightmares playing apart in her powers, the pink moon crystal becoming it's own special shape, more like a rose then the lotus of her mothers crystal and it's own growing power. I liked the Freezing part, which reminds me of the link between her and Pluto

I wonder what powers she'd have and what stronger incarnations she'd have too?

Pink Moon Nightmare
Pink Rose Bombing
Pink Sugar Surprise

I'd like her to have her own variety of individual one of a kind attacks^^
Back to top Go down
plutonia
Star Seed

plutonia

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 11:23 am

As foundation, I think Sailor Cosmos is a future Sailor Moon (maybe Chibiusa's daughter or granddaughter), though I would prefer she was in fact an evolved form of Usagi's.

And the idea of generations becoming more powerful seems, reasonable, but I disagree. 

At the point in time where Usagi and Chibiusa fight together, Usagi is far more powerful, but Chibiusa is way older. Usagi starts her life as a soldier around 14, but Chibiusa is still a soldier in training when she's said to be around 900 years old. Not only is she much weaker at a much later age, she develops very slowly-- I mean, she looks about 9, not 900.

I think that each generation's Sailor Moon will vary and that her power level will be unique to her. It would depend on her character, persona, inner strength, maturity, etc.  Having Chibiusa between Usagi and the future Sailor Cosmos suggests [to me] that power doesn't increase over generations, but varies among individuals. 

Though, the idea about Chibiusa's Earthly lineage weakening her seems pretty valid to me too. Usagi was born to two Earth parents, but was previously of Moon blood; maybe her past lineage carried over power for her, so it was more-or-less like she was of Moon blood. However, Chibiusa doesn't have a past life where she was purely of the Moon, but always has only half-Earth blood. Maybe, then, by the time Cosmos is born in the future, the Moon lineage is strong and the Earth side has been bred out.
Back to top Go down
EndlessDaylight
Pyramidal Crystal

EndlessDaylight

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 12:24 am

I don't think she will grow up to be called Sailor Moon,
like Mamoru said at the end of the last volume, there will be only one Sailor Moon, I think Usagi/Princess Serenity will always be reborn to be Sailor Moon with the power of the Silver Crystal.

In the manga from what I remember, they call Chibi Moon Princess SL Serenity, Small Lady (of course), but I think I remember reading Pink Lady??? or something along those lines
after all her silver crystal evolves into the Pink Moon Crystal, I think she will become the queen of crystal tokyo, but with her own powers and her own legacy.

Also, they are on earth now, not the Moon Kingdom, Mamorus blood would also make Chibiusa royal, So I think the ruler of Crystal Tokyo wouldn't necessarily have to be of the Moon Kingdom
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 7:14 am

Sailor Cosmos really is Usagi's far future self, from what future or a reincarnation no one is sure but from conversations she's had and the reason why she came back shows the regret she had from when she was Eternal Sailor Moon she regret not killing Chaos before he had the chance to become Sailor Chaos so she lost her way but was reminded of how strong she was and went back. If she was a daughter or granddaughter or any type of descendant she would have disappeared from existence like Chibiusa did when Mamoru was thrown into the cauldron^^

Quote :
I don't think she will grow up to be called Sailor Moon,
like Mamoru said at the end of the last volume, there will be only one Sailor Moon, I think Usagi/Princess Serenity will always be reborn to be Sailor Moon with the power of the Silver Crystal.

This^ awesome idea! I agree. This is why I feel Chibiusa will have the title of Star Moon or Neo Moon.

Her title as a kid was Small Lady but I don't think Usagi ever called her that, it was a nickname given to her by Pluto I believe. Chibiusa's dream is to become a respectable lady like Neo Queen Serenity. As she grows up she will one day be known as Princess Lady Serenity since she won't be so small one day Very Happy

As far as I recall she was never called Pink Lady but her power is called Pink Ladies Freezing Kiss^^

Quote :
At the point in time where Usagi and Chibiusa fight together, Usagi is far more powerful, but Chibiusa is way older. Usagi starts her life as a soldier around 14, but Chibiusa is still a soldier in training when she's said to be around 900 years old. Not only is she much weaker at a much later age, she develops very slowly-- I mean, she looks about 9, not 900.

This makes a lot of sense. In the manga, Chibiusa seemed to suffer from a lack of power while in the manga she seemed to suffer from too much power.

In the anime she had no crystal and senshi crystal's weren't mentioned, just "Special" starseeds while in the manga those special starseeds were called senshi crystals.

In the manga, the Pink Moon Crystal is not an evolved form or another version or variation of the silver crystal. It is Chibiua's very own crystal born of her own power fro her tear when Sailor Pluto was killed. At the time, USagi had the crystal of the past while Venus held onto the crystal of the future when Chibiusa's very own crystal was born. When senshi's Sailor Crystal's are taken away they die, since it's apart of them, they can be controlled but given to another person it's no longer there's so they die which is how the Sailor Animates gained their crystals by killing the real senshi. Usagi wouldn't be alive if Chibiusa took her crystal to become a senshi.

I think that it's very possible Chibiusa's children or grand children would have a new title, being that she is both moon and earth, the names Sailor Earth or Sailor Elysian are pretty plausible.

Crystal Tokyo is like a combination of the earth and moon. The Moo Kingdom and the kingdom of Elysian being their own kingdoms, Crystal Tokyo is the rebirth of both those past kingdoms combined.

I imagine if Chibiusa doesn't become the new Queen of Crystal Tokyo, then she'll become a queen of her own kingdom or a queen of either the past Moon kingdom reborn or the queen of Eylsian reborn.

Tuxedo Mask is technically the guardian of earth the way Sailor Moon is the guardian of the Moon and the way Mars is the guardian of Mars but Rei is called Sailor Mars and Usagi is called Sailor Moon since only females can be Sailor Senshi, it would make sense that since the title has never been taken, one day, a Sailor Earth could exist^^ 
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 10:32 am

I agree that someday, she might go by Sailor Earth.  Not only was she born from both the Moon and Earth, but also, I feel that she would be much more attached to the earth.

I think she went as Chibi Moon at first because she was trying to emulate her mother.  As she gets older and more independent, she may realize that outside of her mom, she has no real attachment to the moon.  Chibiusa was born and raised on earth, and if given a choice, I think that is the planet she would want to represent.

Also, I think when she gives up trying to be her mom, her powers will increase.  I don't see her having the same sort of healing powers as Sailor Moon, but her attempts to be like Usagi are holding her back from her true potential. I don't think that she will really be stronger or weaker than her parents, just different.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Yuki~~

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 10:53 am

Well, the way I see it it would make no sense for her to became Sailor Moon.
Saturn Skky said something very important about Chibiusa having no other connection to the Moon other than her mother. But I don't really see her as a Sailor Earth too. Don't know really what kind of nome she could have...
But I really see her being so much more offensive than Usagi, so I too think that, given the time, she will generate her own attacks. 

Thou I don't know if she will became Queen. I don't know why but I see Usagi eventually achieving some kind of goddess-level where she became immortal. hahaha Like a being of pure light or whatever. Too weird? hahaha
Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 3978041997
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/yukeee/invite
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 11:12 am

I could see Usagi achieving Goddess level (some might argue that her becoming Sailor Cosmos would do it), but I think that Chibiusa might still become queen because Usagi will have better things to be doing than politics.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 4:18 pm

I agree with these, although I do think she'll become a Queen of her own right since she's the heir of Crystal Tokyo it's her destiny to one day rule. Whether her kingdom will be Crystal Tokyo, a reborn Elysian or the reborn Moon Kingdom or a Kingdom all her own who knows^^
Back to top Go down
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 4:22 pm

Saturn Skyy wrote:
I could see Usagi achieving Goddess level (some might argue that her becoming Sailor Cosmos would do it), but I think that Chibiusa might still become queen because Usagi will have better things to be doing than politics.

Makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 11:36 am

I imagine her powers would be unity base. SuperS show her combining strength with Sailor Moon and Pegasus while the manga showed her new attack being performed with the rest of the Sailor Quartet. I could see her healing powers following this theme and being used to heal all her teammates at once instead of just one person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 5:36 pm

ToriJ wrote:
I imagine her powers would be unity base. SuperS show her combining strength with Sailor Moon and Pegasus while the manga showed her new attack being performed with the rest of the Sailor Quartet. I could see her healing powers following this theme and being used to heal all her teammates at once instead of just one person.

Now that u said that, ToriJ, I can totally picture her adapting herself to whoever she's teaming up. Like she could be the perfect supporter, enhancing the abilities of her teammates.
Wouldn't that be just awesome?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become

View previous topic View next topic Back to top