The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

[Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus   [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 11:57 am

Does anyone have a good theory (or source material) as to why the fukus of the Amazon quartet are so radically different in their Eternal forms from the other senshi?

They appeared to be stronger than the Inner senshi in their Super forms when they were, but circus performers, so I find it curious that their Eternal forms wouldn't reflect their power in the same way that the other senshis' fukus do.

Do you all think that ChibiUsa will continue in the footsteps of Usagi and go on to have a child with Helios by natural means, as opposed to doing so through the Silver Crystal? Will ChibiUsa be stronger than her mother as she is the daughter of two crystals?

Last edited by east02west on 3rd February 2016, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus   [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 12:49 pm

I honestly don't think that the Quartet's fukus (the ones we see in the manga, anyway) are their eternal ones. Sure, they have the bubble sleeves and the v-boots, but they also have elements of the basic fuku. What I think is that this form is their version of the basic fuku, and they'll get their own power-ups as time goes on.

In the case of Chibiusa, it honestly could go either way in my view. I personally could either take Chibs/Helios or leave it. I could, however, definitely see her being able to channel both the Golden and Silver Crystals. Maybe the two might even fuse when she becomes Queen and form something else (this could perhaps be the origin of the Lambda power that Sailor Cosmos mentioned)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus   [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 2:05 pm

I always just assumed that we were to take these fukus as being their Eternal forms. However, I would imagine that since ChibiUsa powered up at such a young age (relatively speaking...) that perhaps her guard inherited some in between quality of sorts.

Frankly, I'm not quite sure what ChibiUsa would do upon ascending the throne. How exactly does she followup where her mother left of? Does Usagi just decide to repose with all her senshi? What happens with the Outer guard?

Also, did Queen Serenity have lambda power? I have a headcanon that she's actually Sailor Cosmos.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus   [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus I_icon_minitime4th February 2016, 6:52 pm

east02west wrote:
I always just assumed that we were to take these fukus as being their Eternal forms. However, I would imagine that since ChibiUsa powered up at such a young age (relatively speaking...) that perhaps her guard inherited some in between quality of sorts.

Frankly, I'm not quite sure what ChibiUsa would do upon ascending the throne. How exactly does she followup where her mother left of? Does Usagi just decide to repose with all her senshi? What happens with the Outer guard?

Also, did Queen Serenity have lambda power? I have a headcanon that she's actually Sailor Cosmos.

ChibiUsa would probably do the same thing as her mother and reigning queen.  Technically Chibiusa didn't power up at a young age.  That was the reason why she got made fun of.  Mentally she was OLD lady while her body was that of a child.  She actually powered up later than her mother.
Back to top Go down
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus   [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus I_icon_minitime4th February 2016, 7:12 pm

Did ChibiUsa have to actually power up?

I mean considering that Usagi gave the whole world extended lifespans,and brought about world peace, what exactly would ChibiUsa really have to do? There really wasn't a need for her to become a senshi, but rather she'd live in the manner that Serenity did during Silver Millennium. She'd have her own personal guard, but no need to become a senshi. There was no way that she'd have become a senshi in Crystal Tokyo, and I suspect that she would have only matured with the passing of Usagi whereby her Crystal would have manifested itself. The Usagi of the 20th century had yet to achieve full Silver Crystal maturity and thus ChibiUsa was able to call forth her own crystal prematurely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus   [Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] ChibiUsa and the Amazon Quartet powers and fukus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top