The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become Empty
PostSubject: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 3:15 pm

Started a bit in the "which Super Sailor Moon is more powerful" thread, let's talk about Chibimoon.

It bugs me that she's just a supporting role (primarily in the anime). She's a "soldier in training", but I think by the time she gets to Super Sailor Chibimoon, she should have her own power that isn't just a boost for the others. She's like Mercury was in the first season, someone to provide the distraction until someone else gets there who can fight.

As to the other, when she does become Sailor Moon in her own time, what kind of powers do you think she'd get? I don't like the idea of her just repeating Usagi-Sailor Moon's powers and attacks. It's probably the only thing that bothers me about future-fic.
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 3:22 pm

She's a soldier-in-training through S only, after this she is a full fledged Soldier. Apparently in the anime, the Dead Moon Circus is too strong and Moon, Chibimoon and Pegasus must combine the power of dreams to defeat various lemures.

We do know of Pink Lady's Freezing Kiss and we know she's used Moon Princess Halation and Moon Spiral Heart Attack. So its unlikely she'll go back to that.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 3:39 pm

Darnit! You beat me to it. xDD;
Back to top Go down
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

Title : A Princess

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 8:45 pm

This bugged me as well. I really wanted her to have her own powers - maybe not as strong as her mother's, since she doesn't have the Silver Crystal (or does she? The Pink Moon Crystal always confused me).
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime11th December 2012, 5:34 am

Yeah, I don't know what the Pink Moon Crystal is. Her Star Seed? A combination of the powers of the Silver Crystal and Golden Crystal? The Crystal she'll weild when she rules? So what happens to the Silver and Golden Crystals then, they'll be reborn into her children? And if there's three Crystals now, does that mean that the single-child line of the Lunar rulers will end?

CHIBIUSA WHY U SO UNKNOWN, GURL
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 9:00 pm

How can Chibiusa be a full fledged soldier with Usagi running around as Sailor Moon? o_o Chibiusa is the future Sailor Moon. There can't be two Sailor Moons running around.

Personally, I believe that Chibiusa always has room for growth (just like the other soldiers and her mother). She could be a little under her mom in power level, equal, or maybe even exceed. Naturally we say that she probably won't exceed Usagi though because she's the star character. But, you never really know. We didn't get a spin off and we don't know what she'll be like grown up and Sailor Moon rather than Sailor Chibi Moon.

She will probably gain a new set of even stronger powers than she already has when she's Sailor Moon, but that power and power level is just unknown.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 10:23 pm

Apparently after S she is no longer "in-training" so she's a soldier in her own right, the tagline in her speech is dropped. Doesn't mean she's perfect and has nothing to learn (compare Sailor Jupiter and Pluto for example, Jupiter is a competent soldier but pretty much nothing to Pluto, and even Pluto has a few tricks to learn). She may not be on the same level as Sailor Moon during the series, but who is? In SuperS, she works alongside Sailor Moon as a team member not just the tag-along and in the Stars manga she even shows up to save the day with her very own team, definitely a true Soldier. Additionally in the musicals, Chibimoon's always off having a side adventure that often culminates in her arriving all on her own to save the day and give the others a chance to prepare themselves for a big battle. There's even a song pretty much exactly for that "Pinky Typhoon".

I think after S she's trained enough to be a true Soldier in the Future but instead she comes back to the Past for some Chibiusa Funtimes in SuperS and Chibiusa Not-So-Fun-Mainly-Usagi-Crying Times in Stars.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 9:42 am

Okay? But she's still Sailor Chibi Moon. Even as a full fledged soldier, that's what she's known as. Not saying she doesn't have great power (I love that she does), but she's still just Chibi Moon, which is what I was saying. I didn't say she was a tag-along either. I was mentioning how it makes sense (at least to me) why she's still referred to as Chibi Moon; because Usagi is still Sailor Moon. Can't really be two Sailor Moons running around.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 4:01 pm

I'm pretty sure she's Sailor Moon too but they just call it Sailor Chibimoon to distinguish between the two of them, sort of like how they distinguish Usagi and Chibiusa.
Back to top Go down
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

Title : A Princess

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 5:47 pm

Yeah, I thought the Chibi was to separate her from her mother. I don't think it's what she goes by in Crystal Tokyo.

I think she's a full fledged Sailor Moon, but she'll never be as powerful as her mother, who is... well, Cosmos.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 1:36 am

In the Stars Arc of the Manga, she gains a sense of intuition like Mars seems to when she knows something is wrong. Also, she even has her own Guardian Senshi to help her out in the future. Plus, she even gains an Eternal Fuku in the future. From all the training she was doing, it seemed to be so she could protect the planet in the future from evil to take over for her mother and the rest of the Inner Senshi.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 4:43 pm

Well I don't think Ami was a distraction, and it's okay for people not to have active powers because it doesn't mean they aren't useful and needed. Look at the show Charmed for example. Both Prue and Piper had active powers but half the time they wouldn't have used them if it weren't for Pheobe's power of premonition.

Ami's role was to understand the enemies weakness so that the senshi knew where to attack. She was very important and she is sorely underestimated.

As for Chibiusa, the anime left out many things from the manga.

Manga-wise, Chibiusa became a full fledged senshi after the S saga and she did have her own crystal the Pink Moon Crystal and she also had her own powers. Pink Ladies Freezing Kiss!

I imagine since the manga left off with Chibiusa having her own team, the Sailor Quartet, that her powers would only continue to grow.

We've seen her power similar to that of Sailor Moon, what I would like to see is what kind of power she has gotten from Tuxedo Mask^-^
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 4:50 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Well I don't think Ami was a distraction, and it's okay for people not to have active powers because it doesn't mean they aren't useful and needed. Look at the show Charmed for example. Both Prue and Piper had active powers but half the time they wouldn't have used them if it weren't for Pheobe's power of premonition.

Ami's role was to understand the enemies weakness so that the senshi knew where to attack. She was very important and she is sorely underestimated.

As for Chibiusa, the anime left out many things from the manga.

Manga-wise, Chibiusa became a full fledged senshi after the S saga and she did have her own crystal the Pink Moon Crystal and she also had her own powers. Pink Ladies Freezing Kiss!

I imagine since the manga left off with Chibiusa having her own team, the Sailor Quartet, that her powers would only continue to grow.

We've seen her power similar to that of Sailor Moon, what I would like to see is what kind of power she has gotten from Tuxedo Mask^-^

I've just finished watching the first series and R. They would be DEAD without Mercury. They are so ridiculously reliant on her its not funny. Its mainly because her attacks are so versatile, Sabao Spray is the best example, it can be used as a defence mechanism, it can be used to cause a fog so people can't see, it can be used as a full offensive attack if she really is in a pinch, she can use it to combat dark energy for some reason, and she can use it to power up other attack like Moon Tiara Action. With the addition of Sabao Spray Freezing and Shine Aqua Illusion she can also have a full elemental attack, freeze things and create ice shields. I won't even get into her computer... She's more than a mere distraction
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:09 pm

That's why I don't understand when people call her weak because her powers aren't active :/ active powers aren't always the best power and they don't always win battles
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:15 pm

I think that someday, Chibiusa will be stronger than Usagi. Partially this is because Chibiusa started training when she was younger. She will have a few years more experience than Usagi and more time to learn.

At the same time, I don't think her heart will be as strong/pure as Usagi's.

Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:31 pm

I wonder if Chibiusa's heart is weaker because of her human heritage since human hearts are weak and easily influenced :/ that's an interesting thought^^
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:40 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I wonder if Chibiusa's heart is weaker because of her human heritage since human hearts are weak and easily influenced :/ that's an interesting thought^^

Wow, thats actually deeper than what I was originally thinking. I first just said that because Chibiusa just never seemed to have the same purity and light of her mother. Also, because in my own little theory, both Moon and ChibiMoon are incarnations of Cosmos, but Moon was the purest (but thats a while other topic Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become 378648805 )

But the idea that Chibiusa is more human, hence has a weaker heart, works really well with that and I think adds more to the idea

AKA - You're awesome Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become 1569843278
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:46 pm

lol you're awesome too cause that's a really cool theory^-^ I wonder what other weaknesses and strengths make them similar and different you should start a thread for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 7:03 pm

I think, judging from her development in the manga, that Chibi Usa will become equally--if not more powerful--than her mother. She, like Sailor Moon, also has her own Holy Grail, and thus can tap into the powers of all of the Solar Senshi. In one of the short stories it was also shown that she also has the Eternal Tiare, so all of these things makes me think that in her Eternal senshi form she's at least equal in power to Sailor Moon. In addition to that she has her team of Asteroid Senshi, which I imagine would also lend her their power when she has need of it.

The one key difference between Chibi Usa and Usagi, and this is something that other have brought up, is that Chibi Usa's heart may not be as completing forgiving and all embracing as her mother. I don't think this is because Mamoru/Endymion was a human and so passed his human flaws to his daughter. After all, Usagi/Princess Serenity was also reborn as a human. Chibi Usa might be more "flawed" because of her experience growing up and all the things that happened to her long childhood. Usagi got to grow up in a loving, safe environment, while pretty much all of the other main cast members have faced some sort of hardship in their past. Personally I think it's better this way, because it would be boring and unrealistic for Chibi Usa to be a carbon copy of her mother in every single way, and it leaves more room for her to grow as a person as she grows up in the 30th century.

In terms of what her future powers will be, I think she will or may become more than just Sailor Moon. This has a lot to do with what I inferred from Sailor Cosmos. I think Sailor Cosmos is a direct descendent of the White Moon clan. In some illustrations Chibi Chibi is drawn in the traditional white gown of the Moon clan, so she ought to be connected to the Moon family by blood. She's not Chibi Usa's daughter, as Chibi Usa herself said so in the manga, but a distant granddaughter. Sailor Cosmos herself states that she's from the very distant future, and if members of the Silver Millennium have a thousand year life span then she's could be from several thousand years in the future. If, as her name implies, that she wields the power of the cosmos at her disposal and Sailor Moon has the power of the Moon at her disposal, then there ought to be a senshi with powers in between, like a Sailor Solar, or a Sailor Galaxy. It's possible that much like how Serenity fell in love with Endymion and this ultimately led to the combination of the powers of the Moon and Earth via the Silver and Golden Crystals, Chibi Usa with Helios (whom I always felt must have some sort of connection to the Sun, which is stated in the manga to protect the Earth, and not just in name) could combine into a new power, greater than Sailor Moon.

Last edited by mangaka-chan on 11th April 2013, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 7:15 pm

When it comes to Naoko's art, her drawings don't always coincide with the manga but were solely for the purpose of creativity.

If Cosmos was a descendant then the moment Chibiusa disappeared cosmos would have also disappeared because Chibiusa is Usagi's daughter making her a direct descendant and Cosmos didn't disappear :/
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:35 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
When it comes to Naoko's art, her drawings don't always coincide with the manga but were solely for the purpose of creativity.

If Cosmos was a descendant then the moment Chibiusa disappeared cosmos would have also disappeared because Chibiusa is Usagi's daughter making her a direct descendant and Cosmos didn't disappear :/

True, but then a lot of the time/continuity things in the manga aren't fully explained. For example when Galaxia took Mamoru's star seed he was technically dead during that time. So when that happened shouldn't Chibi Usa have disappeared already? His star seed might still be around, but if time is linear then Chibi Usa still wouldn't have been conceived because his body is no more.

Also art-wise I feel like Naoko intended for Sailor Cosmos to be different from Usagi, just like how Chibi Usa is different from Usagi. Their design, although similar, is meant to be perceived as different from one another at a glance, that they're meant to be unique entities. That's why I have a very hard time believing that Sailor Cosmos/Chibi Chibi is Usagi.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:43 pm

Mamoru wasn't dead until he was thrown into the Cordon, Galaxia was just in control of his star seed and was able to use them through manipulation that's why Chibiusa dies when Galaxia tosses both his physical body and his soul into the cordon.

Naoko has stated that Cosmos is the far future form of Usagi and in the manga Cosmos says this as well. They are different in the same way that Neo Queen Serenity is different from Usagi.

Naoko often drew her characters just for fun. She's almost more of an artist then a mangaka because Sailor Moon was one of the few manga's she ever finished. She drew Usagi with a gun, she drew them all with varying hair colors, she drew Sailor Chibi Chibi next to Sailor Cosmos even though they are the same person.
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:52 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Mamoru wasn't dead until he was thrown into the Cordon, Galaxia was just in control of his star seed and was able to use them through manipulation that's why Chibiusa dies when Galaxia tosses both his physical body and his soul into the cordon.

Naoko has stated that Cosmos is the far future form of Usagi and in the manga Cosmos says this as well. They are different in the same way that Neo Queen Serenity is different from Usagi.

Naoko often drew her characters just for fun. She's almost more of an artist then a mangaka because Sailor Moon was one of the few manga's she ever finished. She drew Usagi with a gun, she drew them all with varying hair colors, she drew Sailor Chibi Chibi next to Sailor Cosmos even though they are the same person.

Well, head-canon is head-canon, but I think we're getting kind of off-topic here anyways. XD;;
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:52 pm

I was just answering your theories :/
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:56 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I was just answering your theories :/

Please don't take offense. I know a lot of things in Sailor Moon aren't explained and fans have different explanations for them. I'm just stating what I think and feel are canon.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 9:01 pm

I'm getting confused now...
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 12:35 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I'm getting confused now...

Ah, sorry. I have the bad habit of confusing people easily. ^^;; I'll try to explain what I meant.

Regarding who Sailor Cosmos is I agree with Sailor Failures' theory, for the reasons that she listed and some of my own which I stated above. Since Naoko only said "Sailor Cosmos is the future Sailor Moon" I interpreted that to mean that Sailor Cosmos is an upgraded version of Sailor Moon, much like how Eternal Sailor Moon is the future form of Super Sailor Moon, and not Sailor Cosmos=Tsukino Usagi.

Now, this is just my opinion. What I was really trying to get at was if we built off of that line of thought, there is this progression of Sailor Moon to Sailor Cosmos going up the ladder of astronomical scale (from a planet to a system to a galaxy to the cosmos)? If so then wouldn't it be possible that Chibi Usa could one day become something like a Sailor Solar, thereby expanding the scope of her power to include more provenance of space?
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:25 am

Spoiler:
Cosmos did what we all want to do. She went into the past in hopes of changing something she regretted in hopes of altering her miserable future. This is one page among many showing that Cosmos is Usagi's future form. It's written very clearly in the manga who she is. Let's not discuss this here though, we can continue this deiscussion about Cosmos here http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t133-theory-who-is-sailor-cosmos. The descendant theory and why it does not work is answered over there.

As for Chibiusa, I agree she has immense potential to become as strong if not stronger then her mother. My reasons for believing this is because Usagi and Mamoru has a team are considered very powerful and Chibiusa is not just a manifestation of their love but also their power. She is the first child to be born of both the Earth and the Moon and that is why Endymoin had stated they didn't know what to expect of her and were curious as to why she had stopped aging for hundreds of years mentally and physically. Once her power awakened she began to grow fairly quickly going from the body of a small child equivalent to that of a 5 year old to that of a preteen girl within just a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 1:42 pm

Powers: causing me to hate her very existence.

Who she'll become? A plot tumor, whose every second, every line onscreen will bug me to no end.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 2:30 pm

Boromonokli wrote:
Powers: causing me to hate her very existence.

Who she'll become? A plot tumor, whose every second, every line onscreen will bug me to no end.
You only saw her in R. Give her a chance :B

I don't know if I shared this headcanon already, but I think Sailor Chibi Moon is the closest thing of what should be a sailor senshi of the moon, Usagi being a very special case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become   Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate: Chibimoon's powers and who she'll become

View previous topic View next topic Back to top