The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) Empty
PostSubject: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 1:43 am

DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) Motoki10

So according to episode 165 "When The Crystal Shines! The Power of Beautiful Dreams", Motoki has no beautiful dreams apparently since he does not cry out Moon Crisis Power alongside his sister.

Though this is probably an oversight in writing / he may just be one of the many adults who have moved on from their pure dreams but there's lots of adults in SuperS that still have their beautiful dreams anyway...

but thats boring right... so anyway

Why does Motoki not have a beautiful Dream!?

GO TEAM CRACK THEORY GO!

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 10th April 2013, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 1:50 am

Well, if you think about it as well, never once was he targeted by Fish Eye or the Amazon Quartet for his beautiful dreams. Could that be a key indicator?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 2:25 am

I never thought of this before... xD Poor Motoki.

I'm going to come up with a theory and say that since Reika is gone to Africa for such a long time, maybe Motoki has sort of put his own dreams on hold waiting for her, and will continue to wait until Reika comes back.

He still has them, sort of lurking in the background, but he doesn't acknowledge them or even think about them at the moment, so it's the same as if he didn't have them at all. So maybe he couldn't be targeted or couldn't help in the finale because of it.

DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) 1695130124 I kind of like this sudden headcanon xD <3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 2:28 am

Well, its kind of already established that he lacks a beautiful dream, its hard to kind of say otherwise. I was more meaning to give crack reasoning on why he doesn't have one, but rereading the mainpost I don't think I made it very clear.I'll edit it to make it clearer. Fisheye and the Amazoness Quartet may not have targeted which also indicates that he does lack a beautiful dream since SuperS saw the targeting of many recurring cast members (Naru, Unazuki, Ikuko, Reika, Momoko, Kyuusuke as well as the seven main characters, but then again Shingo, Umin, Kenji, Yuuchirou, Rei's Grandfather also did not, but again the latter three didn't make any appearance in SuperS) Maybe writers are biased against boys.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 2:32 am

Verdandi wrote:
I never thought of this before... xD Poor Motoki.

I'm going to come up with a theory and say that since Reika is gone to Africa for such a long time, maybe Motoki has sort of put his own dreams on hold waiting for her, and will continue to wait until Reika comes back.

He still has them, sort of lurking in the background, but he doesn't acknowledge them or even think about them at the moment, so it's the same as if he didn't have them at all. So maybe he couldn't be targeted or couldn't help in the finale because of it.

DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) 1695130124 I kind of like this sudden headcanon xD <3

But Reika came back episode 2 of SuperS right, maybe her long absence left Motoki completely devoid of all hope for the future while Reika goes la-dee-da learning about studying (how humans began? is that what Reika studies, I JUST watched that season and I've forgotted... >..>) and riding horses...

Congratulations Reika, you killed your boyfriend's heart.

What I would have liked in SuperS was to show all the people who were targeted throughout the season join in the scene as a cameo. I would have loved that. Not just Unazuki/Momoko/Kyuusuke/that one Kindergartener Teacher.

EDIT: Reika studies the origin of life
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:04 am

Oh does she come back? I didn't remember, to be honest xD I thought she was just back for a visit or something, because I remember she was targeted for her dream mirror at one point but that was it from what I remember. I didn't think she was back fully because I thought she was going to be in Africa for years and years studying and whatnot.

Poor Motoki either way though <3 hehe
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 5:17 am

Reika did come back but she left again. She had to make her decision again.
But still it may have killed all of Motoki's personal dreams... I'm not sure if its sweet or stupid of him =\

Motoki why you no like Makochan?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:46 am

What if Motoki just has ugly dreams? I mean, maybe he has dreams but they are butt-ugly and, therefore, don't qualify. Wow, that statement makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:03 am

I like the "He's an adult who moved away from the pure dream phase" theory... But another possibility would be that he already fulfilled it. He is living his dream. His dream mirror is empty, because it already exists.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 9:48 am

well, maybe it's not that he doesn't have it. maybe the writers and animators forgot about having a motoki episode where his dream mirror gets visited. 'cause, c'mon, he's friends with the purest gang evaaaah
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 9:52 am

Maybe his dreams are lustful and inappropriate, which make them ugly to them. You know, missing Reika and all.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 9:53 am

Lust wrote:
Maybe his dreams are lustful and inappropriate, which make them ugly to them. You know, missing Reika and all.

THAT'S ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD THEORY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 12:21 pm

Rei's grandfather and Yuuichiro were in Rei dream episode.

Maybe they didn't want to make Motoki victim as his sister and fiancee were already targeted? But it's strange he never was a victim in series?

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
What I would have liked in SuperS was to show all the people who were targeted throughout the season join in the scene as a cameo. I would have loved that. Not just Unazuki/Momoko/Kyuusuke/that one Kindergartener Teacher.

I would like it too - though I headcanon that they do it without this being shown. It's such a great scene.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 12:39 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
GO TEAM CRACK THEORY GO!

Motoki is really an alien from the stars of Angord sent undercover to earth to observe the human race by getting a job at the Game Center Crown, and has already trained his mind to resist Gold Crystal power that make you drop everything and repeat the same three words over and over to save the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 12:40 pm

ToriJ wrote:
Houyou no Senshi wrote:
GO TEAM CRACK THEORY GO!

Motoki is really an alien from the stars of Angord sent undercover to earth to observe the human race by getting a job at the Game Center Crown, and has already trained his mind to resist Gold Crystal power that make you drop everything and repeat the same three words over and over to save the world.

This theory is probably the most correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)   DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEBATE: Motoki's Dreams (Crack Debate)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top