The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Debate] Who has the best fuku?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Debate] Who has the best fuku? Empty
PostSubject: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 5:26 pm

So which Sailor Fuku do you like the most and you feel is the best?

The traditional classic ones we are familiar with or maybe one of the powered up versions?  Do you prefer the prototype designs Naoko designed or maybe the Starlights fuku is your cup of tea?  

Discuss any version too and feel free to provide pics! For this, I'm asking for it to be kept with canon and not include otaku senshi. ^^;

I think my favorite is probably Super Sailor Moon's fuku and the Eternal forms of all the solar senshi in the manga.  

I also REALLY love the fukus in general in the musicals. At one point each of the girls get their own unique brooch and they have som really lovely details.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 6:03 pm

my fave color is Carolina blue so I have to go with Ami..also does sailor Galaxia count? i like hers too.. also i agree with Small Lady about the ones in the musicals (At least the ones I've seen so far)
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 6:10 pm

Out of all the fuku designs, my favorite is definitely Galaxia's. I love the ornate, golden armor! It is truly fit for a queen. 

I also love the Silver Millennium fukus from the S ending. I really wish they could've been in an actual episode!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 6:59 pm

Sailor V's is my favorite. Those awesome side panels make her look so cool and heroic!
Back to top Go down
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:11 pm

Sailor Saturn's original fuku and Sailor Cosmos' fuku.

Personally I would have wanted their eternal forms to resemble Cosmos' form with a shorter cape (I think her cape should have been transparent and contained the stars in it.), and a more petal shaped skirt.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:36 pm

Ooh yes, Galaxia does count (as well as the Aninmamates, they are Sailor Soldiers after all technically).

Her musical costume is fantastic! Pic behind spoiler cause its kinda big. xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:40 pm

I'm really liking Sailor Venus' fuku in our current banner (from the most recent/not yet performed myu, I think). It fits her well and the ribbons are nicely controlled.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:45 pm

My favorite fuku will always be eternal sailor moon, even with the wings, i always like it.
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:49 pm

I also like Sailor Mercury's starter fuku. It's the only one without sleeves. (:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:50 pm

Sailor Cosmos (lol you guys saw this one coming) and sailor galaxia. I also love eternal sailor moon and sailor V's fuku, but I can't choose between cosmos and galaxia. One is dainty and elegant, the other is like golden armor-both depecit the wearer with incredible power.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:52 pm

(The current forum head is from Un Nouveau Voyage, which was last year's musical (autumn 2015 to be specific)).  Personally, I don't like the new musical fukus. They are my least favorite of the live action fukus. While the old musical costumes did the skirt layering thing, I felt it was done better (I don't like how short the top layer is compared to the bottom). They were also fuller in their pleats and not so flat looking. I'm also not a fan of the shiny vinyl looking material they are using for the top later skirt.

I also miss some of the super flashyness of the old myu. But thats a whole other discussion. >.>

Since I mentioned it in the first post, for the musical side of things, these might not be the best but these have my most favorite small detail of the myu fukus. So lets just "best fuku detail"here. xD

Clicking this link brings you to the program book for the S musical revised version: http://www.shiningmoon.com.pl/PL/Galeria/Html/ProgrambookHenshinKaiteiban.html

From there you can click on everybody's picture and notice how each senshi has an unique brooch. It's a really nice detail that I love about the older Myus.

Examples in Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So i think Best Fuku Detail goes to older musical unique brooches. xD
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime20th February 2016, 2:07 pm

I actually really like the fuku of the Sailor Animamates, because we get to see what fukus outside the Solar System looks like and how diverse their designs can be. Smile I also like Sailor Cosmos' fuku; it's very elegant while also having a quiet majestic quality to it.
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 7:51 pm

friendly bump
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 10:03 pm

I'm leaning towards the Starlight fukus more, mainly because fighting wise, shorts are more practical than skirts. And I have a small preference for their brooches and tiara as well I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime6th June 2016, 5:19 am

For non Sol Senshi, I'd have to go with Galaxia and Cosmos. For the Inners, probably Super Sailor Moon and Meecury. Outers... Pluto and Neptune.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime6th June 2016, 6:22 am

Luna wrote:
I also like Sailor Mercury's starter fuku. It's the only one without sleeves. (:

Doesn't Pluto not have sleeves as well?

My favourite is Sailor Moon's Eternal Fuku and all the senshi's Eternal Fuku's as well. I also really like Cosmos's Fuku.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime6th June 2016, 6:31 am

I forgot Eternal Moon's too. Some may find it over the top, but I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who has the best fuku?   [Debate] Who has the best fuku? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Who has the best fuku?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top