The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Lost Episodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

Lost Episodes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:16 am

Brit-chan wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
Well I did not know they were bootlegs when I got them but should have assumed so. i was kinda dumb, but was completely satisfied with them so...Lol but anyway. I'll get them somehow, even if I end up spending money on the offical sets.. I prolly deserve it after buying the bootlegs. lol

Oh goodness, don't even try to get the official sets unless they end up rereleasing the series soon (which is looking more and more like a possibility in the next few years or so...). They are ridiculously expensive for the ADV sets. I've seen them go as high as like $400 on Amazon. Yikes. And I didn't know I was buying bootleg when I got my R boxset, so its ok.

If anything, I'd say just download them, then support official releases when they come out in the US.

Though thinking about it, it seems weird that they didn't have the missing episodes. Were the first two seasons only in english?

I wrote them down and will look them up on youtube later this week. And yeah the first two seasons are only in English >_< 3&4 have an option for English/Japanese. You can't even have subs on the first two seasons. SO STUPID. I will definitely be buying 1&2 again if they rerelease them!
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:48 am

Aah, thats cause they gave you the dub releases, which did not have a dual-language option due to all the editing and what not that they did to the series. Thats why ADV released an uncut boxset of the Classic and R season when they had aquired the rights. When you watch it, it is only in japanese audio with subtitles.

But yeah now that we've gotten completely off topic here.

Lost episodes. OH YEAH THAT REMINDS ME.

Does anyone remember how DIC never did finish the R season originally? So everyone was stuck on a cliff hanger for a while. I can't remember if it was because they hadn't gotten the license for those episodes or not, but when they finally did release them, they called it the "Lost Episodes" when it aired on Toonami. Its like "lolz, no, its just the end of the season". XD OH DIC TRYING TO FOOL US LITTLE CHILDRENS.
Back to top Go down
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kitty-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 1:10 pm

My favorite one is where Usagi goes into the piano bar with luna draped over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://kittycmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 1:36 pm

They cut that episode out? I don't remember them cutting it out in the dub.

Just looked it up. You're right. Its just weird I remember watching it dubbed, but maybe I'm just dumb. lol
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th August 2011, 5:14 pm

I guess you would call these "lost", I just found out about the "Special" SuperS episodes that were only in Japanese, of course, and one solved the mystery of where the heck Haruka and Michiru went. I had been pondering that the other day. "Return of Michiru and Haruka! The Ghostly Puppet Show". An episode completely centered around them made my day ^_^ I am catching up on all these lost episodes though. I just have a couple left actually. (Finally got high speed internet today. haha. Was a little behind in the times)
Back to top Go down
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kitty-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 9:27 pm

Sailor Cosmos wrote:
That's a very cute one! I liked it a lot.

I would have to say my favorite is episode 42, or the episode explaining Minako's past. It's sad, but gives a lot of insight into her character. Plus, we get to see Sailor V again!

Me too, that episode made me cry.
Back to top Go down
http://kittycmoon.tumblr.com/
sailorvixen
Pyramidal Crystal

sailorvixen

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2011, 1:44 pm

NauticalNeptune wrote:
I guess you would call these "lost", I just found out about the "Special" SuperS episodes that were only in Japanese, of course, and one solved the mystery of where the heck Haruka and Michiru went. I had been pondering that the other day. "Return of Michiru and Haruka! The Ghostly Puppet Show". An episode completely centered around them made my day ^_^

I love this episode! I missed them so much during the SuperS season. It's a shame it was only 15 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
http://sailorvixen.tumblr.com
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2011, 1:49 pm

sailorvixen wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
I guess you would call these "lost", I just found out about the "Special" SuperS episodes that were only in Japanese, of course, and one solved the mystery of where the heck Haruka and Michiru went. I had been pondering that the other day. "Return of Michiru and Haruka! The Ghostly Puppet Show". An episode completely centered around them made my day ^_^

I love this episode! I missed them so much during the SuperS season. It's a shame it was only 15 minutes long.

I know right! I dubbed it my favorite. I was like really? a whole episode just for them?! HEAVEN!! <33 haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Episodes   Lost Episodes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Episodes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top