The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? Empty
PostSubject: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime17th July 2017, 7:18 pm

As you make your way toward the Candy Castle, you approach a lush, green tree.
Thankful for the shade, you take a moment to rest beneath it's leaves.

6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? P4lnNoi

"Oh, I didn't see you there dearie," smiles Mama Gingertree, scaring you half to death because wow it's a sentient tree.

"You must be working so hard trying to get to the Castle," she chuckles.
"You've got to keep your energy up! It's a long journey, you know! Here, have a piece of candy."

She leans over, offering you her outstretched purse.
You close your eyes and dip your hand into the open bag pulling out...
a quarter? Hey! This isn't candy!

Mama Gingertree looks satisfied, "Now there. You enjoy that lifesaver! Scoot along!"

You think about saying something but... maybe the elderly tree's eyesight isn't what it used to be.
Oh, well.

Like a Star @ heaven   Like a Star @ heaven   Like a Star @ heaven 

This game is simple: once per day, you can roleplay yourself reaching into Mama Gingertree's purse. Who knows what you'll find inside? A quarter? Mints? Some lint? Or will it be candy? There's only one way to find out!

Why would you do this, you ask? Because it's good manners when offered candy by a strange tree to take it, and if you collect all five candies, you'll win a special graphic prize! Display it with your candy collection in your signature, and bask in your good fortune. Oh, and good luck dearies!

*Note: You can play once per day. I'll be trying to respond once per day, but in the event that I don't, feel free to keep posting!
As long as you've only posted once per day, you're playing properly.
Oh, and a randomizer is being used to decide who gets candy! It's entirely up to chance.*

~*The Last Day to Play is August 6th*~

Last edited by Mama Gingertree on 23rd July 2017, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime17th July 2017, 8:16 pm

A young man in sports garb sits under the tree to rest and meets Mama Gingertree. He stands up and bows to her, she is a lady after all. "Why Hello there Ms. Gingertree, it's nice to meet you." As She reaches out with her open purse, the man kindly sticks his hand in while looking away to not ruin the surprise of what he might receive...
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime17th July 2017, 11:28 pm

Cosmos is nearly knocked out of the sky when she hears the tree speak. She stares for a moment, anxious yet curious. 

"Um. Okay, then. Thank you, miss."

She slowly puts her hand into the bag, hoping she doesn't feel anything gross. The second she feels something slimey or furry and moving, she's shooting for the clouds like a rocket.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 1:21 am

Moonstar gently raps on the tree and bows respectfully. Eagerly, she places her hand in the bag and excitedly pulls something out from the purse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 4:29 am

Technically, Gloppy was supposed to be elsewhere in Candyland. But, who could resist a good treat from Gingertree's purse? He often visited the others in Candyland, so it wasn't too unusual for him to stop by and say hello. He gleefully smiled and reached into her purse. Maybe this time it would be his favorite! Was his favorite chocolate or molasses? He wasn't sure. Hopefully she would have both, so he could decide.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 6:37 am

An old lady wanders up to the tree, adjusting her glasses as she does so. She sighs as she sits down, worrying about her hip. It's Gramma Nutt, of course, on her way to deliver another batch of peanut brittle—but these legs aren't what they used to be. It's time for a quick rest.

"Ah, Mama Gingertree; how are you, dearie?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 7:08 am

PallaPalla screamed in surprise when she noticed the tree could actually talk. After a moment of silence she curiously analyzed Mama Gingertree with her big expressive blue eyes.

"PallaPalla likes surprises" she said enthusiastically while checking her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 7:23 am

"Well, this is a thing," Zelda thought to herself when the tree began offering candy. Well, might as well be polite.
"Thank you, ma'am," she said as she reached into the purse.

Man, there was some weird stuff outside of Hyrule...

Last edited by Sailor Zelda on 18th July 2017, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 12:12 pm

'Okay,' thought Arkas.  'I think I have just moved beyond a little strange and into the world of really weird.'  But that was no good reason to be rude.  Offering the talking tree a quick smile, she reached into the bag while she said, "This is so kind of you; thank you very much!" 
Still smiling, Arkas grabbed something from the bag and started pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 1:40 pm

Moonlight shakes nervously before reaching into the bag. She then thanks Mama Gingertree. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
SailorAries
Star Seed

SailorAries

Star Seed

Title : Lovely Angel Fisheye

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 2:24 pm

This must be one of those weird dreams I've been having lately, SailorAries thought to herself, studying the tree. Free stuff, I guess I'll just roll with it. Hope I don't die. She mustered up the courage to flash the tree a cheery faux smile and reached inside the bag. "Um, yeah, okay. Thank you so much, that's very thoughtful of you to offer!" <3 [screaming on the inside] SailorAries gingerly removed[insert item here, to be determined] from the bag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSm_SqnGvh9lhgp58q3Fxw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 2:32 pm

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:
A young man in sports garb sits under the tree to rest and meets Mama Gingertree. He stands up and bows to her, she is a lady after all. "Why Hello there Ms. Gingertree, it's nice to meet you." As She reaches out with her open purse, the man kindly sticks his hand in while looking away to not ruin the surprise of what he might receive...

You reach inside to find...:

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Cosmos is nearly knocked out of the sky when she hears the tree speak. She stares for a moment, anxious yet curious. 

"Um. Okay, then. Thank you, miss."

She slowly puts her hand into the bag, hoping she doesn't feel anything gross. The second she feels something slimey or furry and moving, she's shooting for the clouds like a rocket.

LaMoonstar wrote:
Moonstar gently raps on the tree and bows respectfully. Eagerly, she places her hand in the bag and excitedly pulls something out from the purse.

Gloppy wrote:
Technically, Gloppy was supposed to be elsewhere in Candyland. But, who could resist a good treat from Gingertree's purse? He often visited the others in Candyland, so it wasn't too unusual for him to stop by and say hello. He gleefully smiled and reached into her purse. Maybe this time it would be his favorite! Was his favorite chocolate or molasses? He wasn't sure. Hopefully she would have both, so he could decide.

Gramma Nutt wrote:
An old lady wanders up to the tree, adjusting her glasses as she does so. She sighs as she sits down, worrying about her hip. It's Gramma Nutt, of course, on her way to deliver another batch of peanut brittle—but these legs aren't what they used to be. It's time for a quick rest.

"Ah, Mama Gingertree; how are you, dearie?" she asks.

Serenyve wrote:
PallaPalla screamed in surprise when she noticed the tree could actually talk. After a moment of silence she curiously analyzed Mama Gingertree with her big expressive blue eyes.

"PallaPalla likes surprises" she said enthusiastically while checking her bag.

Sailor Zelda wrote:
"Well, this is a thing," Zelda thought to herself when the tree began offering candy. Well, might as well be polite.
"Thank you, ma'am," she said as she reached into the purse.

Man, there was some weird stuff outside of Hyrule...

Sailor Arkas wrote:
'Okay,' thought Arkas.  'I think I have just moved beyond a little strange and into the world of really weird.'  But that was no good reason to be rude.  Offering the talking tree a quick smile, she reached into the bag while she said, "This is so kind of you; thank you very much!" 
Still smiling, Arkas grabbed something from the bag and started pulling it out.

Moonlight Dreaming wrote:
Moonlight shakes nervously before reaching into the bag. She then thanks Mama Gingertree. "Thank you!"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 2:33 pm

SailorAries wrote:
This must be one of those weird dreams I've been having lately, SailorAries thought to herself, studying the tree. Free stuff, I guess I'll just roll with it. Hope I don't die. She mustered up the courage to flash the tree a cheery faux smile and reached inside the bag. "Um, yeah, okay. Thank you so much, that's very thoughtful of you to offer!" <3 [screaming on the inside] SailorAries gingerly removed[insert item here, to be determined] from the bag.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 3:41 pm

Bazz bounds happily toward Mamma Gingertree. He smells something sweet! Normally, he hangs out with Gramma Nut, but lately, she's been a little bit too... nutty.

So maybe it was time for some... ginger.

He sniffs at the purse, then puts one paw in.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 3:47 pm

Mama Gingertree wrote:

Quote :

I'll have to word it better next time. LOL  6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? 428053968

*takes CD*
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 4:05 pm

Oops! Gloppy may have gotten a bit of glop in Gingertree's Purse. But, technically he was made of chocolate and she could save some for later; he didn't mind. Next time he would have to wipe his hands, first.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 5:04 pm

Well, it wasn't candy, but it was certainly interesting. "Thank you miss," Zelda said, walking off and looking through the guidebook.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 6:14 pm

A young Beatlesque man in round sunglasses is walking along stops for a minute, looks up to see Mama Gingertree, takes his sunglasses off for a second and puts them back on. When the tree offers him candy, he says "Thank you very much, Ma'm." and reaches into the purse.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 8:32 pm

Still mildly shocked by the tree's sentience, the brunette lady nods, wide-eyed. "C-candy, you say. Ah, well I suppose..." She looks down at Mama Gingertree's proferred purse and can't help but notice its charming style. "Oh! What a lovely purse you have, Madame." She relaxes slightly. " And thank you kindly. I could use a little pick-me-up..." With a small smile, Diagnosed puts her right hand into the bag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime18th July 2017, 9:14 pm

A woman who seems far less than amused walked up to a delicious looking tree. She wanted to eat it, but noticed it had eyes. Smirking, she placed her hand into her purse, hoping to find something amazing - just like the days when grandma had kept treats in her purse.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 12:32 am

Cosmos laughs, realizing that it was a slime toy and not an actual slime. To think, she just few beyond Gingertree's branches out of fear upon grabbing it! She gently floats back down, apologizes for her behavior, and reaches into the bag again.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 5:48 am

Gramma Nutt settled back, opening the well-worn cover of Tolstoy's work.

"Oooh, been a while since I perused this one. Thank you for the suggestion, dearie!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 7:50 am

Arkas grinned a little at the toy snake.  It was an odd thing to keep in someone's purse, but it didn't bite her, so it was all good.  She wrapped the toy snake around her neck a couple of times, wearing it like a scarf.  "Thanks, I think I look fashionable like this," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 7:57 am

Sports smiled and bowed to her, "Thank you for the piece of candy Ms. Gingertree, your very kind." He smiled and stored it in his pocket.

"I don't want to be called greedy but may I please reach in again?" Sports slowly reached again and went to grab something..though if she said anything he would gladly retract his hand.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 9:04 am

"Uh! Fuzz? Is it a caterpillar?" It was time to try again. Moonlight puts her hand into the purse for the second time, and hopes to find candy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 9:12 am

Arkas wondered back toward the odd tree.  She didn't have anything that needed to be done at the moment, and the tree was interesting.  The random nature of reaching into the bag amused her, if nothing else.  "Excuse me, ma'am, but would you mind terribly if I try again?"  Arkas smiled.  "I really liked the snake last time, and I want to know what will happen if I go again."  She only waited a moment before dipping her hand back in the bag, eager to see what she would find.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 6:23 pm

Cosmos fishes around a bit more. Just how big is this bag, and how did the tree acquire it? Then again, this was a sentient magic tree. A magic bag didn't seem that far off in comparison.

(Teeny note, posted this because I saw you could rp/post once a day. Let me know if that meant only after there was a response by the host, and I'll edit/delete this post.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 7:08 pm

A small pink haired child reaches into the the purse, momentarily forgetting her manners. The second the elderly tree (which didn't bother her for some reason) said candy, she got to excited to think otherwise.

Last edited by Brit-chan on 20th July 2017, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 7:28 pm

This bag was pretty spacious. Maybe there was nothing inside after all. Just to be sure, the brunette put her left hand in too, pausing just before to give the kindly tree a sheepish look. "Pardon me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 9:34 pm

Moonstar looks up through the branches and trees to watch the sunshine through them. Smiling, she hopes for candy and puts her hand into the bag again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?   6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri -  Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th Anniversary Clubs Matsuri - Old Lady Social Circle: What's In Oba-Chan Gingertree's Purse?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top