The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2017, 5:53 pm

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 YNFdDW3 
(Using this till i fix photobucket problem)

Dark Mercury sat there drinking some kind of juice that Neo-Queen Serenity must have prepared or maybe that Jupiter girl did. She held the napkins onto her bite spot trying to stop the blood. Luckily for her it wasn't too deep. After she finally got it to stop, she threw away the napkins and finished her drink..which was very nice, it had good flavor. She stood up and went over to NQS and tapped her shoulder and told her, "My apologies Your highness for starting this little ruckus and causing trouble..but know this..after today...were back to being enemies. got it?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2017, 7:29 pm

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 9uwanf12

"Think of it as a souvenir! A keepsake!"

A keepsake? Really? Aria already knew that she was not going to look back on this party as a treasured memory, no matter how many regenerations she went through. Nevertheless, she tried not to let any of the dissatisfaction show on her face--after all, she was speaking to the host of the party, and she was a queen, no less.

The queen really did seem like she had the best intentions for this party, and the pure smile that had spread across her face while looking at the invitation made Aria more at ease. At least someone here wasn't going to start randomly fighting with the other guests. And speaking of fighting, she had the sneaking suspicion that the real troublemaker behind all this violence was that woman on the throne--the queen's throne.

Aria was about to reply to the queen, warning her about the potential dangers of that suspicious woman and her three companions, but she was interrupted by the girl in dark blue, who approached the queen from behind.

"After today...we're back to being enemies. Got it?"

Enemies? Interesting. This queen didn't seem like the type to have a network of people who vehemently opposed her, unlike some people Aria knew, so it was a reasonable inference that this new girl had a rather high opinion of herself then. Well, she would leave the queen to deal with that situation herself.

Finally spotting the refreshment table, Aria walked over and picked up a thin cup filled with a clear fizzy drink, sipping it slowly while she carefully observed everything that was going on around the room. That suspicious woman hadn't left the throne yet to join to main party (if one could even call it that), but Aria intended to keep it that way. Who knows what sort of destruction would occur if this woman did it herself instead of having her frankly unimpressive lackeys do it for her.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2017, 4:55 pm

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 HG2qwvb

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (Don't talk to me like I'm a baby, you simpleton!)” the child bawled, thrashing his fists against the ground in response to Papyrus' encouragement. Then, he saw the piece of cake that Papyrus placed before him and immediately stopped crying. The devil baby quickly snatched up the dessert into his little clawed hands and inspected it curiously before taking a huge bite out of it. He had never tasted anything this delicious! Byunei's little suited henchman looked up at Papyrus with brightening eyes as he munched on the cake, dabs of white frosting smudged all over his plump cheeks.

Byunei did not keep her head turned from Papyrus for very long. The second the child's bawling subsided, she whipped head forward and simply glared at Papyrus for offering the baby a piece of cake. What was he thinking feeding her subordinate such garbage? What offended her even more was that the baby actually seemed to like it. The woman's glare intensified when she noticed the dog wagging its tail while sniffing the air and drooling. It seemed to be staring at the plate as well. Byunei growled. That skeleton better not feed the dog too!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2017, 10:15 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus took note of the sparkle in the infant's eyes as he stuffed the cake into his mouth. He couldn't help but smile-human babies looked so cute! Well, he knew this one wasn't human, but the resemblance was close enough. If you ignored the claws and other features.

"Is it really that good?" He asked the baby, and suddenly noticed the dog monster's tail had begun to wag, drool  dripping from the sides of its mouth.

"You want one too, don't you? Not to worry! There's plenty of cake to go around!" Papyrus swiftly cut another piece and plopped it in front of the pooch.

"Don't worry! I wouldn't be so foolish as to cut you a chocolate piece!"

Papyrus couldn't help but feel a bit triumphant. If they enjoyed the human's food this much, perhaps they wouldn't continue to cause such a ruckus! They might even become friends with some!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 5:30 pm

Dark Mercury sat back at the table and grabbed a slice of cake, a small one and ate it. Afterwards she went up to Neo Queen Serenity and got her attention telling her. "I want to aploigise to you..I have caused a lot of trouble for your party that you were kind enough to even invite me in the first place. I wish to do something fun and I think we should all be able to get together and celebrate Fathers..where is Mamoru anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2017, 8:28 pm

“Daaaaaaa! (It's good! Nothing like what we have back in the Abyss! You should try it!)” the infant exclaimed, clapping his messy hands together.

The purple dog could hardly contain itself when Papyrus set the cake in front of it. The beast gobbled up the piece in a matter of seconds as if it had never eaten a single morsel in its life. Even after every last bit of the cake was removed from the plate, the dog remained standing there obsessively sniffing and licking for any crumbs it may have missed.

Byunei's right eye twitched.

“...I've had enough of thisssss!” she roared, suddenly leaping up from the throne, her weapon clutched tightly in her right hand. She was about to handle the situation herself, but not without first leaving the green bird with a very specific set of instructions: “Peck out the eyes of anybody foolish enough to take my place at thisssss throne.”

The bird creature peeked out from behind its webbed wing and emitted a strident shriek. “SQUAAAACK! (As you wish, Lord Byunei!)”

Huffing, the Abyss Lord wasted no time marching straight on over to Papyrus. She did not even care that her long silk robe was dragging against the palace floor.

“You! Skeleton!” Byunei exclaimed, thrusting the bladed point of her opium pipe uncomfortably close to Papyrus' nasal bone as she stopped in front of him. “Did I ask you to feed my servants?” Byunei tilted her head back slightly, her red eyes glowing faintly as she looked down upon him with a condescending glare, awaiting whatever excuse he had for his brazen display of disrespect.

Last edited by Andalusite on 16th July 2017, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2017, 8:42 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus let out a small squeak at the sudden sound of her stamping toward him. Before he could protest farther, she shoved the handle of her pipe at him, and he saw the silver glint of a blade as it extended outward. And was it just him, or were her eyes glowing?

Papyrus gave a nervous chuckle, feeling though as he were sweating bullets. Everything had been going so well, too! The troublemakers seemed satisfied with the cake, there weren't any arguments or anything! 

"Well, no miss. You didn't." he answered. "But you must not have heard me when I asked you to calm down your...er..."servants." Why would one monster refer to another as a servant? Weren't they just her guards? They hardly looked like maid material. How would the infant cook, anyways? 

"So then it came to me; why not give them cake? Then they won't have a reason to act so violent anymore! It's hard to stay angry with sweets in front of you!"

Oh, he really was hoping for her to lower her weapon! If not, he'd have to use his magic to disarm her-and he didn't like the idea of starting a fight-especially so close to the table! What if the food got ruined?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2017, 9:34 pm

Byunei listened closely to what Papyrus had to say. So he had fed this so-called cake to the dog and baby to calm them down? How absurd.

“...Hmph. You're lucky I have good tastes, skeleton. Forneus would have swallowed you whole,” she remarked, lowering her blade at his mention of sweets. She then brought the lip of the pipe against the corner of her mouth. “Now tell me, what in the name of the Great Devil King is this cake you speak of?” she asked, eyeing him suspiciously. Something described as sweet certainly couldn't be beneficial to a creature born of complete darkness.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2017, 9:45 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus felt as though a thousand pounds lifted from his shoulders-only to be replaced with complete and total confusion.

She didn't know what a cake was? What did her servants cook her? No wonder they scarfed it down so quickly! How could someone live without eating cake at least once?

"Oh, it's uh.." Papyrus looked behind him, and pointed at the giant, frosted pastry. "That. That's a cake. This one's got multiple flavors, but I haven't tried it yet. But the other patrons here seem to love it-so it's got to be super-good!"

Papyrus took this time to do what he did with the others-only he had a secret reason this time. If she didn't know what a cake was, then surely she didn't know how to cut a piece of it correctly. What if she tried to get a slice with that dirty pipe of hers? Or worse-grab a chunk of it with her hands? Keeping that in mind, he cut a small slice for her and offered it to her. 

"Do you want to try some?"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 7:30 pm

Byunei pondered the question for a moment. Did she really want to try some? No. Did it look good? Maybe. Was it deadly? She glanced over to the dog and the baby. So far both of them still seemed okay: the dog was licking the plate in front of it and the baby was laughing to himself in amusement about something she did not quite understand.

Without uttering a single word of acknowledgement, Byunei looked back at the slice of cake on the plate in Papyrus' hands. Whoever put this cake together sure spent a lot of time making it look presentable. There were so many decorations involved! Like the puffs of frosting bordering the corners of the slice. They reminded her a bit of clouds. She could do without the flowers and the hearts though. Also, why were there no dragons? And was that part of some guy's eye painted onto the surface? She wondered taking note of the edible fragment of Mamoru's photograph.  

“...Fine.” She finally said to Papyrus. She picked up the fork between her two fingers and dropped it to the ground before snatching the wedge of cake from the plate, using the tips of her claw-like nails as he had feared. “—But I'm a devil dragon lord, not a human,” she remarked as she shot him an offended look. The noblewoman then carefully brought the piece of cake to her mouth and bit into it....
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 7:50 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus cringed as he saw her dip her long nails into it, but tried it regardless. It seemed like his idea of cutting the piece for her was correct-she would have probably ripped the entire cake to shreds had he left it to her. 

She stared at it for quite a while. While it should be expected from someone who never heard of cake before, it still struck Papyrus as odd. He watched as she took the first bite.

"Well?" He asked. "It's super good, right?"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 8:44 pm

“............”

The sugar tickled her throat. She wasn't so sure she liked it. But the cake itself was so fluffy. It kind of made her feel weird... Byunei's gaze softened. Was this what humans referred to as happiness? The wind devil looked down at the cake. Her bite had left an indentation in the frosting characteristic to that of a carnivore. When Papyrus asked her how it tasted, she was quick to respond:

“Hmph. It tastes too sweet—like puppy love or something,” she complained, throwing the remaining half of the wedge into her mouth. “—But it's not bad,” Byunei admitted. “I guess humans might have some use to me after all: They know how to prepare cakes.” Somehow she managed to maintain her poise and dignity as an aristocrat even while cleaning the frosting off of her nails with the tip of her tongue, however improper that may have been to the human guests.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 8:55 pm

Papyrus
Okay, she enjoyed the cake. This was good-though he could have gone without her licking her fingers like that.  Papyrus was sure she'd whip the blade out again-especially with the rather harsh way she was speaking. She was still very angry about humans-which was to be expected. They'd been imprisoned by them, after all-of course there'd be hard feelings somewhere. However, that didn't mean anyone needed to stoop to violence. They were free now, after all!

"See? Not all humans are bad!" Papyrus couldn't help but feel proud of himself. He managed to completely defuse the situation without any violence! If only his friends were here to see this! 

Papyrus happened to look back over to the throne, where the bird monster sat still following Byunei's command. He lifted a plate into the air, cupped a hand over his mouth and shouted:

"Do you want one, too? There's plenty to go around!"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 9:44 pm

“Humans are just a bunch of helpless insects,” Byunei scoffed in response to Papyrus' statement. “And no, it doesn't need anything. It's fine.” She snatched the plate from Papyrus, tipped it upside down, and then returned it to him. The dog and baby rushed to her feet and began tearing ravenously at the piece now on the floor. Byunei brought a hand to her mouth and let out a single laugh. “Hah. You've turned them into monsters. Good job, skeleton,” she remarked sarcastically. “Now I will have to feed them cake all the time.”

"Gaaaaah! (Yes, please!)" the baby chimed in with an excited grin upon his face.

"Silence!" she hissed.

The bird watched the scene from the throne with a dejected look upon its face. It seemed jealous that the other two monsters were being fed without it.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 9:52 pm

Papyrus
"Aw..."

Why did she sound so inconvenienced? She was just enjoying herself-laughing, even-and now she was back to being cruel. It was unfair the way she scolded them, they didn't do anything wrong! Papyrus' heart broke at the crestfallen look on the birds face. 

Papyrus was not about to let this slide!

"Now, there's nothing wrong with cake all the time. Okay-wait-it's not the best to have cake ALL the time...with all the sugar and fat..." Papyrus quickly whipped up another plate and walked over to the throne, lifting it up to the bird's beak. "But once in a while is okay!"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 11:07 pm

“You've got quite some nerve wasting my time with all of your boring rambling,” she hissed, turning her head as Papyrus prepared yet another plateful of cake. “.......Where exactly do you think you are you going with that plate?” Byunei asked. Her eyes followed Papyrus over to the bird.

As he stopped in front of the throne, the bird leaned forward as if it were going to peck his eyes out, but it quickly noticed that this was not possible. “...Squack? (No eyes?)” It asked him, scratching its head in confusion with its little claws before shrugging its wings. Guess there was no way for it to obey Byunei's orders....Hey, was that food? The same food that the baby and dog were eating!? The bird eagerly opened its beak to accept the confectionery treat from Papyrus.

Byunei bared her teeth at the skeleton. “Hey! What did I tell you!?” she roared. When she realized that he was not going to listen, she brought her hand in front of her in an attempt to attack him before he could manage to hand over the slice of cake to the bird. “Trinity Bla—” Wait. She thought, quickly lowering her arm. She couldn't cast that spell in her current form with such limited power. She could try Tempest instead, but that would probably just help blow the cake into the bird's mouth. And she most definitely couldn't run over to stop him in time—not in this robe anyway. Byunei looked around her immediate area for something, anything that might be of use to her. There was the dog, the cake sitting on the table, the baby... Suddenly it dawned upon the Abyss Lord: The cake!

Byunei lunged for the table. “EAT THISSSSSSS: GIAAAANT SWING!” she shouted as she swiftly grabbed onto the gigantic sheet cake, twisted her shoulders back—and then with a powerful forward swing—suddenly sent the entire thing hurtling across the room toward the back of Papyrus' head.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 11:34 pm

Papyrus
"Well, of course I don't have eyes. Well, actual eyes." How was he able to see, anyways? Papyrus and his brother were the only Skeletons they knew, and even they weren't so sure about how certain parts of their anatomy worked. Papyrus always thought it was magic, or something of that nature, and was contemplating on explaining it to the bird when he heard Byunei shout from across the room:

"...GIAAAANT SWING!"

Papyrus quickly turned around, dropping the plate as he expected her to attempt to bring chaos to the party once again...

...only to see the full cake headed straight for him. 

"Huh?"

SPLAT!

Or rather, BOOM was more like it. He was completely blinded by the giant pastry, the remainder of the decorative edible decal depicting Mamoru's face overlaid on top of his own. Coughing, he wiped what he could off of himself, and was mortified to find that not only was it actually he hadn't been imagine things-it really was the entire cake-but that he was now sitting sloppy in the throne. The force from the throw was so powerful, Papyrus ended up landing in it-How it managed to stay in place and not topple over, Papyrus had no idea.

"Wh-" Papyrus floundered for words as he tried to push himself off of the throne. It failed, as the layers of frosting and foodstuff beneath him tripped him up, and he landed in the throne a second time. 

He lay there, motionless, for a few seconds. He stared at the fantastic and glittery ceiling that had captivated him hours before, accepting his fate. 

Yes, the cake was ruined. 

Yes, he made a fool of himself.

Yes, most likely everyone saw.

He then inhaled sharply and sat upright, carefully getting out of the chair which was like stepping around thin ice-last thing he needed to do was trip again. He brushed some extra frosting off from the top of his head and, realizing that he never had a chance to try it for himself, ate it. Face burning with embarrassment, he faced the crowd and boasted as loud as he could:

"PROPS TO THE CHEF!"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 6:14 am

While waiting for NQS answer, Dark Mercury listened to what Papyrus and the others were saying a bit and turned to see That weird woman throw the cake at the skeleton. It actually hit him which caused a laugh out of Dark Mercury. He then complimented the chef and Dark Mercury then slowly went to look at NQS hoping she wasn't losing her mind over this chaos. "This is NOT what I meant by fun time you guys are making a big huge mess of this good party that NQS here has invited us to...the least you could do is give her the respect she deserves and celebrate the fathers in our lives and her's..."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 11:14 am

How's that for aim, Arakes? Byunei thought to herself triumphantly as the cake struck Papyrus right in the face, knocking him forcefully against the throne. The bird hopped to the floor and immediately began to peck at the scattered mess of frosting and crumbs instead of asking Papyrus if he was okay. This caused the Abyss Lord to burst out into a fit of genuine laughter. Maybe these parties weren't so boring after all! Byunei absolutely lost it when Papyrus attempted to stand upright. He was so clumsy! She thought laughing her head off as he lost his footing and landed onto the throne a second time.

In the midst of all the chaos, the dog and baby slowly crept toward the mess. They quickly stopped in place however and looked up at Byunei hesitantly when her eyes suddenly fell upon them.

“...Okay, fine. You can have some more—But only if you promise to throw another piece or two at the skeleton's face!” she giggled. The purple dog tilted its head in confusion. Had the sugar gotten caught in her throat? Her voice sounded different. The baby on the other hand wasted no time rushing over to the throne. She had given them permission to eat more cake after all! There was absolutely no reason to question her change of heart! He plopped right down into the middle of the sticky, slippery mess and began shoving handful after handful of icing into his mouth.

“Woof! Woof! (Hey, save some for me!)” The dog exclaimed as it dove right into the cake after the baby. In a moment's notice, Byunei's three henchmen were all sitting quietly around Papyrus, eating the ruined cake off of the floor. It looked so ridiculous!

“Oh, relax! It's a party after all!” the Abyss Lord finally remarked to Dark Mercury. Turning away, she sighed and offered her servants a weak smile. Everybody seemed to be enjoying the party now, including her.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 11:33 am

"Oh, relax! It's a party after all!” 

Dark Mercury smirked and went over to the table grabbing A glass of Juice and went over to Papyrus and said, "Here your turn now Papyrus.." She then stood in front of him tossing the juice in his face. Then when it hit she started giggling loudly...she was now having fun..
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th July 2017, 9:23 am

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 4011577294 Neo-Queen Serenity [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 4011577294

Usagi stared around the throne room, going from guest to guest and feeling quite overwhelmed.

Not for the first time she wondered where her friends were. It wasn't often that she was left completely alone for so long - and now she was beginning to realize why. She was terrible at this hosting thing, no matter how much she enjoyed it.

Especially as she found each of the strange beings thoroughly entertaining and interesting. But perhaps that was for the best, in the end.

If Rei were here, she'd yell and reprimand everyone for the mess they'd made, for sitting on the throne, and for threatening both the Queen and other guests. She'd make everyone behave with her stern words.

Usagi, however, began to laugh.

This was certainly an unique experience. It wasn't exactly what she had originally planned for this party, but that didn't mean it was a bad thing.

"I hope you all are enjoying yourselves," she said as she reached for another piece of cake as she smiled again. She raised her cake up in a toasting gesture. "Thank you for joining me! Let's have fun together!"

The party continued long into the night with only minor mishaps and limited fighting.  

The End!

Quote :
Thank you everyone for participating!

It was a great joy to read all of the craziness going on between such colorful characters haha! xD

Here is a lovely siggie and bumper prize set for you! (made by the ever-talented Neptune <3)

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 1QipcX1 [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 Ba8DjXW

Thanks again, lovelies, and I hope you'll join me for the next one! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top