The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

(RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 9:44 pm

Sailor Mau got up and hurried after the Guardian as she excitedly fluttered off. She peeked into the Guardian's cottage, being polite and not entering since she hadn't been invited yet. She looked around. It was a quaint cottage, very big for the small guardian, but perfect for a regular humanoid sized being. Mau gazed at the cuteness of the cottage, entranced. Was she a sucker for cute things!

"A tea party sounds nice!" Mau stated, watching the little fairy get the items together... Items much to big for her. Mau took a step inside the cottage, "Would you like some help?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 9:53 pm

The guardian turned around cheerfully, "Oh! Yes, please!" she laughed, "I don't think I'll be able to handle all the chairs by myself!" Her smile was large and infectious as she waved the senshi in. "I've made cookies for the occasion," she declared as a matter-of-fact as she somehow managed to open her oven, "and they're quite delicious, if i do say so myself. Would you care for one?"

If you blinked, you would've missed it. The cookies were suddenly out of the oven and cooling on a decorative plate, the small guardian acting as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened at all.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 10:36 pm

Sailor Mau stepped inside the cottage, eager to try one of the Guardian's treats. It was well known that the Guardian made very delicious deserts and other little delicacies.

"Oh sure!" Mau took a cookie and nibbled it a bit. "Mmm, these are great! But you know, your little cottage is so nice...why not have the tea party here? Its the perfect setting for one!" She looked around, the table was set for tea time.

"Also, don't you think your guests might like a tour of the Cauldron? And you know, I'm curious about these guests. Are they new Sailor Crystals coming to rest at the cauldron?"

Mau pondered just what kind of guests the Guardian would be having over for tea.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st April 2012, 7:56 am

Her face beamed at the compliment to her cooking, and her skills with decor, but she gently brushed aside the notion of hosting the party there. "I do love my little cottage, but it simply won't do for the guests at hand. And I love your suggestion of a tour - might you be willing to do so in the future?" She smiled winningly, but then fluttered to right at Mau's eye level. "You see, my cottage won't work for these tea-party guests because..."

The guardian cupped her lips, as if sharing an important secret, "they're still alive." She didn't move, her eyes focused on the senshi, waiting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st April 2012, 10:19 pm

Sailor Mau blinked and was quiet for a moment, letting that last bit of information sink in.

"A... live? But, how can that be? I thought only the deceased came to the Cauldron. Can I even interact with them outside the Cauldron?" A lot of thoughts rushed through her mind, it's been quite some time since her arrival at the Cauldron. Sometimes trying to remember things about being alive were hard to do, the Cauldron had a hazy affect on her memories. She sometimes could remember the battles and her loved ones, of course, but everyday things, simple things. It was hard for her to recall. Could she even interact with these guests?

Her eyebrows furrowed as she let the thoughts run through her mind, but she took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then opened them with a smile at the Guardian. What does it matter anyway? Its not like she had any life to lose! And it could be fun!

"You know! Never mind all that, lets just get this little tea party started. I'll grab the chairs for you."

Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 9:13 am

Although Eternal Sailor Mercury was not terribly surprised, it appeared that the newcomers did not have any more information to provide concerning the Galaxy Cauldron and their current whereabouts. The Mercury Computer had provided very useful information concerning the Galaxy Cauldron. Normally, one entered upon death. Eternal Sailor Mercury was nearly certain that she had not died, but...

She watched as Minako's face went through a slow transformation of emotions, before finally settling. The sailor senshi of water and ice was not entirely sure where Minako had come from, but Eternal Sailor Mercury believed that Minako came from another place of space and time. Of course, this added another interesting feature to the Galaxy Cauldron.

After a moment's though, she concluded that nothing would be accomplished if they all sat around and waited for something to happen. "If you all agree, I propose that we leave this room in order to search for answers."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th May 2012, 12:27 pm

With her hands full of chairs and a picnic basket full of goodies hanging off of her tail, Mau looked around the Guardian's cottage, wondering where she had gone off to.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" She called out as she walked towards the door. The Mauan guardian waiting for the Guardian to finish getting everything that was needed for the tea party. Her thoughts wondered to these guests she was meeting -- the alive guests. They must be fairly powerful to have reached the Cauldron on their own or maybe some outside force had brought them there. Mau hoped that maybe they were Sailor Guardians like her. Of course none of them would be of her planet, no one from there still existed. Not after Galaxia had made her run through... Mau's gaze dropped to the floor as the though of the fight with Sailor Galaxia passed through her mind. She would never be able to see any of her friends or family again, since once they came to the Cauldron, they became mere spirits that floated around, no celestial bodies given to them, until they are one day reborn somewhere else across the Galaxy.

Mau sighed. The guardian sure was taking a long time.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th May 2012, 8:21 am

OOC: Bump. Please join! We would love to role-play with you. ^.^ You are not required to have a character profile or experience in order to join this role-playing event.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2012, 7:59 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
OOC: Bump. Please join! We would love to role-play with you. ^.^ You are not required to have a character profile or experience in order to join this role-playing event.

OOC: Please someone post. I wanna continue this. xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2012, 8:21 pm

“Sorry, sorry!” the guardian chimed, coming out of her house in a rush, carrying a large basket filled with things that jingled together musically. “I got caught up in choosing flatware!” she smiled, hoping for forgiveness, “Let’s get on our way, shall we? Oh! But before we get up there, I might warn you about your out-of-cauldron appearance. Expect to be a little more… well… glittery than you are right now,” she paused, considering, then rushed through the later part as if it had little meaning, “and maybe just a touch more see-through. But don’t worry! You’ll still be munching on cookies and finger-sandwiches with the rest of them!”

She produced her staff and swapped the large basket to one hand, looking a little unstable but managing nonetheless, and tapped the former senshi’s head, gracing her with the ability to leave the cauldron with her. As the shimmer of magic washed over her, wings sprouted from the spirit’s back, allowing her to take flight after the guardian.

“Let’s go!” Guardian Cosmos enthused, then shot skyward…

Until she popped right out of the cauldron and landed on the jutting cliff that overlooked the swirling, multi-colored birthplace of stars. “Ahaha!” she giggled merrily, setting down her package and observing the empty platform before her. With a twitch of her nose, a jut of crystal shot out of the ground to form a flat table, and she promptly fished a tablecloth out of her basket and topped it with a flourish. “Perfect!”

She was midway through setting the plates when she realized that the guests she had gathered before had disappeared.

“Oh dear…” she commented, turning to Mau, “I think they’ve gotten distracted.”

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2012, 8:34 pm

Between the Guardian's rushed explanation and her sudden appearance of wings on her back, Mau didn't realize they had already made it to the entrance. Her body was now sparkling and as she looked at her hands, she saw they were slightly transparent, just as the Guardian had said.

Looking at her surroundings, the cat like Guardian was amazed at the wonder of space around them. Turning her head to look behind them, she saw the beauty of the shimmering Cauldron. It truly was a sight. Her mind then returning to the guardians words "oh dear...", Mau heard the Guardian say and then "distracted".

Uh oh.

Mau had a look of annoyance on her face. Figures! And she certainly was one to talk about distractions!

"I guess we better look for them. I hope they haven't gotten into any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2012, 10:21 pm

“That’s a great idea!” the guardian enthused, her little basket starting to empty, “I think a good bet would be to try through those doors. Hurry back!” She flitted just in front of the former-senshi’s face, grinning mischievously and waving in a ‘bye- bye’ fashion as Mau was relieved of her tea-party supplies.

“Hmm…” the muttered to herself, taking out the tea cozy, and setting it in the center of the table, “I wonder… if senshi and heroes from dimensions made it here today, would here be any chaotic agents?” she paused, considering, one little finger on a cheek thoughtfully. Then she shrugged, “Oh well! I brought extra cups anyway!”
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2012, 11:33 pm

Mau turned to go through the doors. Her tail flicked agitatedly for a moment. "She's not even going to help..." Mau though. She sighed a bit. The Guardian sure was an odd one at time. Thinking more about the tea party than anything else.

She paused and glanced back at the Guardian as she placed her hands on the doors. Looking for a moment at the Guardian, she saw her setting up the tea table happily. Mau smiled, "Well she certainly is cute..." The guardian turned and opened the door way. Now was time to find their guests for their much anticipated tea party.

The doors shut behind her as she walked into the cauldron. She had gone quite far before she remembered that the Guardian had given her wings. Smacking herself lightly in annoyance, she fluttered up and began flying around looking for the guests.

Then she remembered...she hadn't even asked what she should be looking for.

"Argh!!" She growled in frustration. Oh well, she knew that she would just have to find something out of the ordinary.

What a day this was turning out to be! At least she was being entertained, she bemused to herself.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2012, 5:26 pm

OOC: hope no one minds if i jump in and revive this thread a little!^^

As Mau fluttered about above, a loud wail of distress came from below her, a wail so loud and piercing it seemed as if anyone and everyone in the Galaxy Cauldron would be able to hear it.

Below on the starry "ground" a little girl of about 6 or 7 sat with her knees inwards, hands balled up near her eyes as tears streamed down increadibly fast. She was surrounded by an impossibly long mass of light blue hair, mostly composed of two tails trailing from upward pointing crescent shaped odango and her bangs curled inwards,with two little strands of hair in front of her ears. a gold crescent glinted on her forehead. she wore a cute little seashell patterned summer dress, and pearl necklace with a sea shell hanging from it.

The little girl took a deep breath then let out another heroic wail "MOOOMMMYYYY I WANNA GO HOOOOOMEEEE!!!MOMMMYYYY!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th July 2012, 7:06 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th July 2012, 9:45 pm

((I'm in it still, but its kinda stagnant since the people playing other characters haven't posted in a while and i wasn't sure what to do since my character were looking for those characters. xD))
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 6:57 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 7:24 am

ooc:

Suddenly, throughout the castle at Sagittarius Zero Star, guests started to fade away...

AU Minako Aino
Captain America
Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars
Sailor Pisces and Kyuu-chan

reminder:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 5th July 2012, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 7:32 am

(OOC: I'll try to revive this a bit by throwing in Eternal Sailor Mercury again)

Although she could not ascertain as to where they had gone, several of her new companions had left. Eternal Sailor Mercury wondered if perhaps they had learned of a way to leave the Galaxy Cauldron or if perhaps some other force had taken them. After taking a few moments to consult her computer, Eternal Sailor Mercury accessed a rough map of her immediate surroundings. The furthest surroundings were difficult to determine.

With a rudimentary map in hand, Eternal Sailor Mercury began to test its validity, then she exited through the double doors to see what or whom she could find.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 7:39 am

The little girl continued to sniffle and whimper, though she seemed to be settling down. She still looked distinctly upset, understandable considering she was all alone and in a strange unfamiliar place. She had been just about to walk into a ice cream parlor to get a yummy treat of her most favorite sea salt caramel truffle ice cream cone in a chocolate dipped waffle cone that always had a delicious chunk of chocolate at the bottom. Then suddenly she had realized she was in some strange lit place that despite it's looks, seemed solid. Little lights glimmered here and there. She had almost started to relax when something like a large shadow passed over her and she had glimpsed something large above her, thus explaining her complete break down into loud tears.

After a while of sitting there and sniffling, she slowly got off the “ground” and began to walk cautiously, rubbing at her cheeks a little to wipe the tears off, her long hair trailing behind her for a few feet. She reached up and grabbed the seashell hanging from her pearl necklace, fingering it nervously but it's presence seemed to be helping her indescribably.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 7:27 am

Eternal Sailor Mercury heard a loud cry from further off in the distance. She paused for a moment to reference her map, then began to run in the direction of the cry. It had sounded like a distressed child. Although it easily could be a trap, she would never forgive herself if the cry had been truthful. After a few twists and turns, the map informed its user that she was in the approximate location of the distressed cry. Eternal Sailor Mercury turned around. "Hello?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 7:38 am

The little girl continued to wander and fiddle with her seashell necklace. She was beginning to calm down significantly and seemed to be more confused than anything. She could see that she was somewhere, but at the same time it felt like no where. She sighed then was startled by a voice calling out.

She couldn't help it and burst into tears again. Her mind instantly leapt to the idea that maybe it was the monster who ate little girls who didn't do what their sisters told them to do. She began crying harder at this idea and cried out,"Don't eat me! I'll do what Chibiusa says from now on, I promise, I'll be a better big sister! Don't eeeaat meeeee!!"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 1:42 pm

Mau's ears twitched as she heard a loud wail, sounding like it was coming from a child. She stopped and looked around. A child in the cauldron? That doesn't happen very often. Its often a sad occurrence if a child arrived in the cauldron. However, many of the others that lives in bodily spirit form in the cauldron were usually very kind to the younger ones that arrived. Mau wondered if perhaps the crying was coming from one of the guests she was supposed to find.

Turning around, she flew fast towards the cries of the child.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 7:50 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 12:16 am

Crystalsetsuna wrote:
ooc:

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 6:16 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th August 2012, 2:14 pm

Eternal Sailor Mercury rounded the corner just as the cries began anew. In fact, the cries appeared to resemble a certain blonde with an odango hairstyle. Now, she could see the source of the cries was a small child, who apparently was very frightened. "Please, don't be scared. I won't hurt you," she said, approaching slowly with her hands visible. "I am not a monster."

With a smile, she said, "My name is Sailor Mercury. What is yours?" The blue-haired sailor senshi paused for a moment when she heard the young child mention 'Chibi-Usa.' Perhaps she was a friend of Usagi's and Mamoru's future daughter? It would be best to not ask too many questions at once, so Eternal Sailor Mercury did not voice her latest question.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th August 2012, 4:40 pm

Namiko continued her wails and pleas for mercy, when she saw the blue haired woman emerging, someone who was familiar and most certainly not a monster who would gobble up bad older sisters. She could feel her tears starting up again in relief as she flung herself at the senshi, crying out joyfully.

”Auntie Ami!! I’m so glad it's you, I thought it was a monster Chibiusa told me about! I know you and all the other aunties say monsters don't exist anymore but I don't know where I am! I was going into the ice cream parlor and suddenly I was here! Auntie Ami, I was so scaaaareeeed!” She wailed again, hugging Mercury tightly around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th August 2012, 7:21 pm

The loud sound of the wailing girl kept getting louder and louder, so Mau knew she was on the right path.

"Auntie Ami!" Mau was barely able to make out the words, but they got more and more clear as she got closer to her target. "I was so scaaaareeeed!" Flinching, she knew she was close...the child's wails were killing her ears. With a quick burst of speed, Mau saw a child and a blue haired Sailor Soldier below her. She hovered above them, observing the pair for a moment. The child seemed to know the Soldier, but she wasn't so sure if the Soldier knew the child. Mau shrugged, figuring these must be the guests the Guardian was waiting for.

She fluttered down, yelling out a warm hello to the two below. She made a small bow as she landed.

"I'm Sailor Mau and I've been looking all over for you two. Guardian Cosmos has a special treat for us. Please follow me." Mau made sure to keep her manner warm and friendly, especially since the guests seemed a bit confused about where they were. Hopefully the Guardian will be able to explain more when they all got together.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 7:21 am

Namiko was continuing to hug Mercury tightly around the waist, complaining aloud,” Auntie Ami, I don't wanna be here, this is such a strange place and there could be monsters, I wanna be home back at safe pretty Crystal Tokyo and I could have my yummy salted caramel ice cream with the chocolate dipped waffle cone that has the little chunk of chocolate at the bottom! And I wanna be back in Mama's arms with Mamoru-daddy who always smells a little like roses!”

Suddenly she jumped when Mau landed near them and had called out hello, she let out a shriek of fright, more tears running down her face.”Auntie Ami!! Is it a monster?!!” she asked terrified before Mau spoke. When she did, Namiko listened with wide eyes. But it seemed the only words she had heard from that introduction were “Special treat”. Namiko's eyes widened again, but not with fear this time. She clung to Mercury still, even as she asked cautiously,” What....kind of special treats..?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Back to top