The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

(RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 12:35 pm

Oh no! Was I supposed to have heard that voice, too?’ Minako wondered, stressing momentarily for thinking so loudly as to ignore any sounds. She stared at the giant doors at the end of the hall, not twenty feet away, and wondered what actors lay beyond. This girl was apparently her partner – they were the good guys, then – so the people behind the door, the humanoids, were bound to be bad guys. If her ally’s outfit was this pretty, with this much effort put into the details (with the adorable star button in the middle of the bows, and the cute little tiara~) then the baddies were bound to be terribly hideous and terrifyingly scary. Mentally she reviewed what she had seen recently in monster movies… she did have one thing going for her, though. They might have surprise on their side, but they didn’t have the use of CGI this time!

“Right!” Minako declared, pumping her fist in the air once. Now… how to cue this ‘transformation’… A phrase? Well, they’d probably call Cut if she was too far off. … whoever made this set was a genius though; she couldn’t even see any cameras around. No matter! “Minako-chan Transform!” she cried convincingly, shooting her hands in the air with fingers splayed wide.

The gesture felt familiar somehow… but nothing happened. No lights, no mist or fog or lasers, but still she held the pose, just waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 4:43 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 4:44 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 5:07 pm

OOC:

As the Cosmos Guardian faded from view, Rogers felt a sense of awkwardness descend upon him. He and Ken were the only beings occupying this vast expanse of space, apparently waiting for more visitors. It was hard to imagine what would draw people here, especially since it was…well, rather out of the way, to put it glibly. Steve had only gotten here due in large part to Stark’s unnecessary meddling. But since the Cosmos Guardian was clearly a supernatural being, perhaps there was more at work here than what was clearly observable. Rogers had some belief in fate, though he would not permit such a notion to dominate his life or that of any other person. Still, the whole arrangement felt strangely serendipitous…

Mind wandering over the potential details and implications of his presence, Rogers jolted back to attention when he heard a shout from the other end of the double doors leading into the Cauldron. Instinctively he brought his shield closer to his body, surprise initiating a defensive posture. Following the yell was silence, and that only served to increase Captain America’s caution and curiosity. What would have caused that? Who could have caused it? He could not make out what the person had said, but in this alien environment Captain Rogers preferred to err on the side of caution.

Carefully, Rogers approached the door, shield at the ready, and placed his gloved hand on the handle. The other side remained silent. Not accounting for Ken’s reaction, Steve gradually pushed the door inward. Very quickly he sighted two figures standing close to thirty feet from where he was, with one of them holding her fist upward in the air. It was an almost comical pose.

Steve Rogers quirked a brow while partly poised behind his shield. Were these the two strangers to which the Cosmos Guardian referred?

“Hello?” Rogers called out. “Are you two all right?”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 5:27 pm

Seconds had passed and still she stood, regular old Minako, wearing her white jean shorts, large brown belt, white camisole and orange-checkered over-sized blouse tied at the waist. There was no super amazing transformation, and she definitely wasn’t wearing the twist on a school uniform that her actor/ally wore. She was about to give up and look back to her co-star for further instruction when the door ahead creaked open. Her eyes focused on the movement, the area beyond slowly revealing a large shield with a star… a man wearing a powerful costume, the theme: red, white and blue…

“No way~” Minako said in awe, her face breaking into a toothy grin. She was out of character, true, but no way she’d be as lucky as this! Was this a comic-book movie?! She was going to be in a comic book movie?! Minako had enjoyed her fair share of manga in the past, but after learning more than her fair share of English, she had fallen head-over-heels for American comic books. Such action! Drama! Mystique~ From The Avengers to X-men, she gobbled up whatever comic books landed in her hands from across the ocean, and standing before her was one of her favorite heroes:

“Captain America!!” she squealed, jumping up and down twice in excitement before she dashed off towards him.

Suddenly she remembered where she was; the cameras, the director, Manager-Ando – she had to regain some composure. … or at least attempt to stay in character. She sweatdropped, froze in place and calmly turned, “No worries,” she said to her blue-haired companion, “he’s on our side.”

…unless she was supposed to be the villain. But what that adorable costume, there was little to no chance of that! Maybe she was wearing one now; a CGI outfit that they would give her the real copy of at the next break.
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 6:01 pm

Steve was immediately taken aback by the girl’s reaction—more specifically, he was surprised by the fact she knew his name. Did someone else get dragged with him to this place? The girl looked far too young to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent; perhaps she was a secretary? Even then her age and appearance still seemed to contradict that possibility. Besides, nobody else, aside from Stark and Banner, was present in the lab when the accident happened. Rogers’ bemusement only increased as the girl jumped up excitedly and ran toward him.

And then she stopped dead in her tracks. “No worries,” she declared with unusual calm after a pause, apparently addressing someone other than Steve, “he’s on our side.” It was almost a complete one-eighty from not two seconds prior.

“Whose side exactly?” thought Rogers. Only then did he get a better look at the young woman’s companion.

The other girl appeared to be about the same age, except her appearance was radically different. Rogers understood that his own uniform could be rightly considered ostentatious by most observers; but this girl wore a dress that defied even his own dress code. It seemed more appropriate for one of the dancing girls who used to do the USO tours with him back during the war. Her skirt was short, to say the least, and Steve did his best not to stare. She was just a kid, after all, perhaps no more than 17 or 18. Regardless of her age, it was just downright impolite to gawk. Even so, once he caught a glimpse of her blue hair, Rogers once more found himself perplexed and taken aback. He knew that girls in the 21st century liked to dye their hair quite frequently, but this was a bit over the top.

Having collected himself nominally, Steve stood upright, sensing there was no inherent danger threatening either of the girls. The blue-haired girl had a composure and studious expression which led him to feel a bit more comfortable directing his attention toward her than the excitable blonde. He stepped forward toward oddly dressed young woman, inspecting both of the girls with a cautious gaze.

“I’m, uh, guessing you got lost here, too,” said Rogers with a hint of what could be described as hesitancy. “I heard a yell, so I thought something might have happened. Good to see that everyone is in one piece.”

Hopefully the blonde wouldn’t decide to jump up and shout again.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2012, 7:56 am

Oh good,’ Mina thought tactically as Captain America (mental squee) turned his attention to the blue girl, ‘This is probably when they divulge the plotline, or at least the current situation.’ Remaining calm and attentive, ready to pick up on the tiniest hint, either presumptive or intuitive, about the storyline for the movie. Or… TV show… She wondered a moment over one would be better to her than the other. On the one hand, a movie would have a greater release and would quickly get her name out there. The production quality would more than likely be high, without any corny effects, and she might get her own crew; maybe she could even sing a song for the soundtrack. On the other hand, if it were a TV show it could run for a very long time, she could get commercial spots, music deals… and be part of a whole super hero series! She ultimately decided that either would work fine for her.

Now, how was the blue girl going to respond…?
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2012, 9:56 am

Makoto separated from the other four held her head in anguish. They had did a sailor teleport to get here, and she had exterminagted her energy, however she still had enough to stay transformed.

"Where are those two?" She wondered aloud referring to Minako, Ami, and Rei.

"I'm here!" Someone replied placing a cold hand on her shoulder causing her to jump.

"Oh Rei its only you!" Makoto gasped placing her hand over her chest in relief.

"And yes now we need to find ami and minako." Rei pointed out.

"Well let's go then!" Makoto. Exclaimed practically dragging rei off in search for the rest.

(Someone else can be rei if they want just thought not including her wasn't right.)
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2012, 11:41 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2012, 1:00 pm

(OOC: I will start calling my character Eternal Sailor Mercury, so as to avoid confusion.)

Eternal Sailor Mercury could not hide her surprise when she heard Minako call out the wrong transformation phrase. Although Minako was well known for her cheerful and slightly off-the-wall behavior, she always took her duties as Sailor Venus seriously. The blonde young woman was well aware of the dangers of battle and her years of experience as a senshi of love and justice clearly showed. None of this showed right now.

Eternal Sailor Mercury shook her head and pursed her lips. "Minako..." She said softly. This must certainly be the source of what had caused her to feel slightly off-put by Minako earlier. Perhaps, this person was not who Sailor Mercury thought she was. "You aren't who I thought you were. Who are you?"

Eternal Sailor Mercury's question went unanswered. The double doors at the end of the hall were pushed open and a different male voice called out a question. Minako apparently knew the owner of the voice, because she joyfully called out his name and ran toward him. "Captain America?" Eternal Sailor Mercury questioned out loud, immediately scanning the individual with her Mercury Goggles and Computer.

The sailor senshi of ice and water did not recognize the name 'Captain America.' Her computer pulled up several files of information, which she scanned curiously. She was hesitant to approach him, but he directly speak to her. He did not appear to be a threat, but he certainly had the strength to pose harm. For now, she would be cautious.

Choosing her words carefully, Eternal Sailor Mercury said, "My companion and I are alright, thank you. May I ask what is your purpose?" She already knew his title, although the title 'Captain America' meant little to her. There was little purpose in asking who he was. In fact, it would be more important to know why he was here in the Galaxy Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2012, 1:33 pm

Upon hearing the inquiry from the blue-haired girl, Steve’s gaze tightened slightly. His purpose? A direct question, to be sure, but one which was pretty open ended. Her formal tone and choice of words meant she probably wasn’t joking or assuming a proper façade for the mere sake of doing so. She wanted answers, probably just as badly as Rogers did, and her studious yet cautious expression differed from that of the Cosmos Guardian, a familiar denizen of the Galaxy Cauldron. So, as Steve’s mind hastily worked, she and this other girl were probably newcomers, just as he was.

The apparent confusion and caution made sense.

Of course, the blonde girl remained seemingly confident, almost entirely at ease with the process. That contrasted with her companion’s posture as well as her more inquisitive approach. But as unusual as her initial response had been, the blonde kept her gaze locked on Captain America; he could see her out of the corner of his eye as he prepared to address the other girl. The two of them had such disparate yet comparable responses. The two were apparently companions, though Rogers doubted they were exactly of like minds.

The pause was becoming palpable. Captain America knew he had to speak.

“Probably the same as yours,” replied Rogers in a clear voice and firm tone. “I sort of dropped in by accident, which probably explains why everyone is making a detour here.” Steve then extended his right hand for a handshake. “I’m Steve Rogers, but it seems your friend already knows who I am.”

With his hand ready to accept a grasp, Rogers quickly glanced at the blonde to whom he had just referred. He really wanted to figure out where the heck she came from. Then again, everybody was likely primed with questions.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 10:14 am

Captain America, know known as 'Steve Rogers,' answered clearly and firmly. Judging by the answer, he did not know why he was in the Galaxy Cauldron and neither did she. She likely knew more about the Galaxy Cauldron than either her companion or Steve Rogers, but Eternal Sailor Mercury's information was limited to second-hand experience and information obtained from her super computer.

Steve Rogers introduced himself by his proper name, rather than title, and extended his hand for an introductory handshake. Although she still appeared cautious, Eternal Sailor Mercury extended her hand, as well, and sealed the handshake. "It is nice to meet you, Steve Rogers. "I am called Eternal Sailor Mercury, but you may call me Mercury." No, she would not say her real name. The girls had implemented such a policy when they began their career as sailor senshi and she would continue to follow that policy.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 10:36 am

So… neither of them knew what was going on? Minako cocked her head to the side and put a finger to her lips, thinking as the two exchanged introductions. Mentally she was smiling and jumping around at having Captain America tell her his real name – he was great at acting! Such dedication to the character! And he looked the part, too; like he just hopped out of the comic book! And this new ally of hers – ‘Eternal Sailor Mercury’ – now that she thought about it, she, too, could have come out of a comic book. Not one that she had read before, that was for sure, but she hadn’t really read anything new from South Korea, so who knows?

What she gathered, however, was that Eternal Sailor Mercury wasn’t going to introduce her. This provided a quick puzzle for Minako to work through: did she make up her own name along the style of Eternal Sailor Mercury – Eternal Sailor Minako-chan, maybe? – or did she introduce herself as herself? She didn’t know her character’s real name, so she couldn’t lead with that… she chewed her thumb-nail for a split-second, then stopped immediately, not wanting such a nervous gesture to be caught on film.

Well, one thing was for sure. She wasn’t in costume (that she knew of) so she shouldn’t use a super hero name, and ‘Eternal Sailor Mercury’ was most definitely a super-hero name. Her decision made, she smiled and energetically flounced back over to the pair and threw her right hand atop their handshake, as if joining in for a cheer before a volleyball game. “And I am Minako-chan!” She made a V-for-Victory sign with her left hand and quickly turned it into a cute peace-sign as she brought it in to frame her left eye, winking her right as she almost instinctively went into her catchphrase, “Beautiful Idol of Love!”

Dropping her hand she turned from Eternal Sailor Mercury to Captain America and back again, “Now what?” she asked cheerfully, wondering what the next cue would be.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 3:12 pm

The sounds of soft tapping bounced off the walls and ceiling of area as a orange haired senshi clothed in the colors of teals and blues walked cautiously around the unfamiliar area. A white furred fox that had black tribal marking throughout his body, walked slightly in front of the senshi, sniffing every now and then.

"Where are we?" A voice echoed in the fox's mind. The girl asked in a confused manner as they both took in their surroundings. "What is this place, Kyuu-chan? This couldn't possibly be an attack by the enemy now could it? It seems too...peaceful."

"I don't know, Picese. We should keep going though," the fox who had been addressed as Kyuu-chan stated.

The orange haired soldier appeared to be in her younger teens had her hair all gathered up in a right-sided ponytail. The soldier varied from the traditional soldier outfit, immediately noting that she was not a Solar System Senshi. Instead of one solid color, her bodice was made up of two colors where her bust and sides were made up of a seagreen color and her center portion of her bodice was white. In fact, her bodice itself had no sleeves. Her collar was had a gradient color where it started out as white and faded into seagreen. Her bows were a soft blue color and her back bow had a similar length of Sailor Moon's super form. The tiara itself was a silver color with very ornate decorations of ovals, silver weaves, and a center gem. Lastly, she had a seagreen heart brooch that had the symbol of Pisces engraved into it.

After what seemed like an endless trail of walking, the two came to a halt. Both had picked up the sound of voices ahead of them and caused the two to look at each other.

"Looks like we're not alone," Kyuu-chan stated flatly.

"Right. Let's head that way. Maybe one of those voices will know where we are," the orange haired warrior stated in the fox's mind again as she began to make her way towards the voices.

"Wait! This could be a trick and you aren't exactly the strongest."

"I know, but we will never know unless we try. And while I may not be the strongest, like Leo, I am the fastest and agile. We'll be able to handle ourselves."

The white furred fox sighed heavily. "Hopefully this will not bite later on."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Paprika on 22nd March 2012, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 3:25 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 7:27 pm

Rogers provided a relieved yet nonetheless respectful smile when the young woman took his hand and shook it. For a petite girl, her grip was surprisingly firm; no doubt a product of her overall businesslike approach. She remained guarded, that was certain, but Steve didn’t hold it against her. God only knew he had been dropped into enough strange situations for one lifetime with everyone around him acting as if waking up in the future was a passing phase. Given her name and appearance, however, Rogers wondered if the girl had more experience traveling to other worlds. “Mercury” immediately reminded him of the planet, yet just as quickly his mind turned to the Roman god of travelers; after all, if Thor and the Norse pantheon existed, there stood a chance other mythological beings existed as well…

The whole concept could make someone’s head spin.

Before Captain America could get a word in, the blonde companion of Mercury jumped into their handshake and added her own excitable greeting. For some reason, even though “Minako-chan” could pass for just a regular civilian, Rogers felt just a little more at ease addressing Mercury. Either Minako-chan—what kind of name was that anyway?—didn’t understand the truth of the situation or she was having fun at their expense. Yet Steve thought of her mannerisms, eccentric as they were, as genuine as any he had perceived.

In the back of his mind, the once heralded Star Spangled Man made a note: keep a close eye on Minako-chan. If anyone was bound to get into trouble, it would be her.

As the quirky blonde quieted down, Rogers slowly broke his handshake, still wearing a pleasant if slightly wary smile. Minako-chan then bluntly asked what they would do next. The funny thing was that it was a simple yet straightforward question which got to the heart of the matter: what would they do? Aside from asking how to get back home, Steve had not really considered how he would spend the rest of his time in the Galaxy Cauldron.

“Frankly, I haven’t any idea,” Steve responded. He glanced over his shoulder, back at the door through which he came. “Actually, I was just waiting for someone to return. She said she had to, uh, take care of a few things before she got back to me.”

He hesitated to state the person for which he waited. Mercury could probably handle the concept of the Cosmos Guardian. Minako-chan? Rogers had no idea how she would react. In truth, he didn’t want to scare the girl, though he wondered if anyone had yet to tell her where she was right now.

“So, did the two of you,” began Rogers. He cleared his throat and adjusted his awkward phrasing: “How did the two of you get here?”
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2012, 1:47 pm

A white handed glove softly caressed the exterior of a door that now stood in front of them. The two travelers who had walked in the direction of where they heard voices, could now hear the very voices just beyond the door. Pisces pressed her face against the door, just after she pushed her hair away from her ear so that she could get a better idea what was beyond the door.

After listening for a moment, a voice echoed once again through the fox’s mind. “It sounds like a guy,” Pisces’ seagreen eyes glanced towards the fox and back at the door, expecting to see the owner of the voice. “It’s too low to be a girl’s.”

“It sounds like he has company with him,” the fox whispered. “I don’t think this is a good idea, Pisces.” The fox nudged at the girl’s leg and bit her skirt to slightly tug as if to pull her away from the door before speaking again. “I think it’s safer to look elsewhere.”

And where is elsewhere? This may be our only chance to figure out where we are. If anything happens, I’ll let the others know that it was not your decision and mind.”

“But they’ll blame me since I’m your guardian spirit.”

There was no reply from the voice but a role of the eyes and a shake from Pisces’ head which caused her pony tail to swish in the air. Placing a second hand on the door, the young girl pushed the door open using her small body as a counter weight. Once open, the young senshi stood there looking at a man in who appeared to be cosplaying, a civilian girl, and another warrior…a senshi like herself.

Kyuu-chan stood in front of Pisces’, ready to charge if these three strangers were to harm his charge. Meanwhile, Pisces’ blinked and then cocked her head slightly to the left as she smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 9:09 am

Frankly, I haven’t any idea.”

Minako paused; she had been expecting Captain America to know what was going on and lead them through the plot; he’d be the leader, right? Being super well known? … well, to her, anyway, but how many other Japanese girls knew about this American hero? … that was a really good point, actually – why were they making a Japanese movie with an American-based hero with not such a huge following here? Wait, had she been speaking English? WAS SHE SHOOTING IN AMERICA?! That would make her an…

☆ INTERNATIONAL MOVIE STAR! ☆

She clasped her hands together in front of her chest happily – this all makes sense now! She didn’t know the blue-girl – Eternal Sailor Mercury – because she was an American super hero! Her comics probably hadn’t made it to Japan yet! America~ America~ They probably chose her for her stunning good looks! Not many could claim her luxuriously long blonde hair, or her sparkling blue eyes~ So was so lucky! She offered a silent prayer of thanks to her manager for suggesting she take English lessons…

And then quickly realized that she had missed something completely. But he was rephrasing now – she’d catch the gist. “How did the two of you get here?

Well that was going to be awkward to answer; she doubted the character she was playing also blacked out while jumping over a fence on their way to school. Maybe Mercury would respond, and she could base her story off of hers… or create a super awesome backstory and make the writers go with it. Hmm…. She smiled devilishly.

Facing away from the door and deep in conspiratorial thoughts about a tragic past filled with drama, Minako didn’t notice the small girl’s entrance.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2012, 4:08 pm

Although Eternal Sailor Mercury was almost positive that this Minako was from an alternate timeline or alternate dimension, she certainly did act like the bubbly friend she had come to love. She did want to probe her companion for more answers to her questions, but was not certain that this was the appropriate time or place to do so.

Minako then asked what was the next step. "We know where we are, the Galaxy Cauldron, but we have yet to know why we are here. I propose that our next step is to find out why we are in the Galaxy Cauldron. We can proceed after we have learned more information."

At that moment, before the group could find more information as to their current circumstance, a pair of new visitors walked through the door. Judging by the uniform, the girl was a sailor senshi from a different star system or universe. The sailor senshi smiled and waved. Eternal Sailor Mercury paused for a moment, then smiled awkwardly in return. "Hello."

All sorts of strangers peoples and beings gathered at the Galaxy Cauldron. Eternal Sailor Mercury had yet to detect a pattern. Except that none of the others came from her timeline or dimension or whatever. "May I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th March 2012, 6:44 pm

Eternal Sailor Mercury had provided a sober reply to Minako-chan’s question—that is, to find out why they were here rather than how they got here. Rogers’ own question was obscured by the opening of a nearby door, one which drew his immediate attention. Mercury appeared on guard, though not defensive; Minako-chan was… well, whatever the blonde could be. It became increasingly apparent that she possessed few answers; Mercury had been the one to respond most promptly. Whatever the case was, there were evidently even more guests due to arrive. And once the door opened, Steve was taken aback by the sight of a small girl—one dressed similarly to Mercury—and a white fox.

Captain America retained a slightly defensive posture, his shield drawn closer to his body and feet primed to move swiftly if the fox decided to attack. He knew he would be the only one standing between his newest companions and the animal. Both the fox and the girl, however, were far from aggressive; and as a few moments passed, the sailor suited girl took to a smile and a wave, apparently greeting all three of them. Rogers, still rather wary of the fox, did not change position, though he lowered his shield so as not to give the impression that he was looking for a fight.

Once more, Mercury took the lead, greeting the girl and asking for her identity. Rogers’ eyes shifted over toward the blue haired young woman; her response suggested familiarity, and that made sense given both of them wore similar uniforms. Boy, Rogers was going to have a hard time adjusting to that. He didn’t fancy himself a prude, but the length of the skirts hardly struck him as decent.

Refocusing on the newcomer, Steve narrowed his gaze once again on the fox. Until he knew the animal’s intentions—even if it was tamed—he wasn’t going to let down his guard.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th March 2012, 7:13 pm

Before Pisces's could return a reply, Kyuu-chan began to growl slightly as his white hairs began to stand when the man in the blue leotard took on a defensive pose. Baring his back teeth, the skin on his nose created roll over layers obviously sending a threat.

Catching the sound of the fox's threat, the young senshi materialized an elaborate archery bow and smacked the back of Kyuu-chan's head. With her swift action, Kyuu-chan winced for a moment before he growled at his own charged.

Speaking out loud, Kyuu-chan quickly snapped angrily at Pisces'. "What was that for?"

Pisces' rested both hands on her hips and took a leaning pose to where her face was directly in front of Kyuu-chan's. A voice answered in his mind, "You are over analyzing things again. Plus, they don't appear threatening." Pisces winked towards Kyuu-chan, giving the fox a soft quick flick against his nose. "We really need to find out where we are and this people may be our best shot. Plus, one of them is a senshi like me. " Kyuu-chan gave his charge a quickly glare as Pisces stood up from her leaning pose. "If you are really worried about it, just stay on your guard, just don't be threatening."

Pisces looked up at the group before her with a kind smile. "Can you introduce us since I'm pretty sure they won't understand if I try to talk?"

Kyuu-chan looked towards the group. "My charge's name is Sailor Pisces. I am speaking on her behalf as she is mute. Who are you if we may ask and do you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2012, 7:57 am

It did not escape Eternal Sailor Mercury's attention that Captain America took up a defensive posture when the two newcomers cross the threshold. The unknown sailor senshi's companion, a fox, also took up a defensive posture and growled threateningly at the group. Based upon her previous experiences, Eternal Sailor Mercury assumed that the fox was an animal guardian of some sort or perhaps a pet.

The new sailor senshi reacted negatively to the fox's defensive posturing and swatted it in the back of a head with a bow. Eternal Sailor Mercury's suspicions were confirmed when the fox snapped angrily using human speech. Afterwards, the fox introduced himself and his charge, Sailor Pisces. Eternal Sailor Mercury was a little surprised, because she had not yet met a sailor senshi not based upon a planetary body. Then again, her experience with other sailor senshi was limited.

Eternal Sailor Mercury pressed a button on the side of her goggles and began to analyze the newcomers. "My name is Eternal Sailor Mercury. We are in the Galaxy Cauldron for yet unknown reasons."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 11:59 am

She had just settled on being a desolate orphan raised on the streets of Tokyo when Eternal Sailor Mercury turned her attention away from them and towards something behind her. An enemy?! Minako froze, her eyes inching from Mercury to Captain America. The American superhero was tense and moved his shield slightly – ‘Wow! What a great actor!’ Minako thought as she fought a smile. They both were! Eternal Mercury addressed whoever it was behind her with a friendly tone, yet Captain America was still poised to defend; what was it then?

A low growl sounded from behind her that made her skin crawl. Something was behind her…the blonde turned slowly and saw, to her relief, it was just a little girl! She whirled the rest of the way around and was about to rush up and welcome the little girl – she looked like she belonged on Eternal Sailor Mercury’s crew - when she noticed the angry looking fox and paused. Was the girl an enemy? A dog in cat’s clothing!? But then then a bow appeared in the girl’s hand – special effects? – and she hit the fox on the back of its head.

What was that for?” the fox said.

The fox. Said. The fox said. MInako was frozen in place yet again as she tried to reason though this latest development. ‘What kind of movie effect is this?’ she wondered, her face draining of color. Was it animatronic? No – it shook its head too realistically; not even Tokyo Disney had animatronics that good. But it couldn’t be animation or special effects – those are added on later… Her blue eyes snapped back to the little girl, focusing on the hand that had held the bow as her mind slowly came to terms that the weapon couldn’t’ve been special effects. But it hadn’t fallen to the floor and it wasn’t in her hand… was it suspended? Was it made of glass and they just shone some sort of light on it? She looked up at the ceiling, but the roof was simply too far away to see anything clearly. A regular light wouldn’t’ve made it light up like that – it wouldn’t be strong enough at this distance. Lasers? But the color wasn’t of any laser she’d seen before at the studio…

What… was going on?

Eternal Mercury replied when the fox spoke again, and Minako felt like the world was slowly slipping out from under her… her expression fell. Her manager had proudly showed her all of the latest technological developments so they could employ them at her first show. She wasn’t really great with remembering things for school, but she remembered stage craft and showy special effects, and nothing looked like these.

Was this not a set? Was she not a star in an upcoming American film with Captain America and Eternal Sailor Mercury? … if it wasn’t, what was it then? … … a dream? A dream! She was dreaming! She smiled again and wondered what was going to happen next.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 1:20 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 2:01 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th April 2012, 6:36 am

Sailor Pisces took in her enviroment once again as she had never really heard about the Galaxy Cauldron. When she hears the word cauldron, regardless of the word paired with it, she thinks of the stories of witches that she weas told as bedtime stories when she was younger. Of course, she was somewhat a character from a bedtime story as well - being a being of mythical powers.

Meanwhile, Kyuu-chan stated, "The Galaxy Cauldron? I have heard of the place but before now, never seen it physically."

Pisces gaze shifted towards Kyuu-chan, somewhat questioning and confused. The white fox look at Pisces and shook his head. "The Galaxy Cauldron is basically the birthplace of life itself. This is the starting point in all lifeforms and their fate begins in the simplest of forms." The fox laughed as Pisces still looked confused while scratching hte side of her hair. "One day, you'll understand. Right now, I don't expect you to completely comprehend the importance of this place."

'I wonder though, why are we here? I gather that this place is not easy to enter by normal means,' Pisces stated questionly.

"Good point," Kyuu-chan stated and looked at the others. "I must apologize. Pisces often speaks in the mind and often communicates with me that way, which saves her time from signing everything. She would attempt to communicate through your minds but she is a bit polite and won't force it on anyone who isn't okay with it."

"Anyways, I was replying to a question Pisces asked. She was asking why were we here and figures the cauldron isn't an easy place to enter by normal means."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 10:34 pm

Sailor Mau was relaxing by herself within the Cauldron, wondering what entertaining things she could do. She had already met up with other Senshi from other solar systems she had become acquainted with, but they had gone off to try and find one of their friends, and she was all alone. Mau sighed, her trail swishing back and forth as she layed on her side in thought.

If only there was some new entertainment! She rolled onto her back and looked up. All she could see was sparkling stars that went on forever. She remembered when she was young, she had often looked up at the stores dreaming about exploring them, but now she was here, in the Cauldron...where she was a part of the starts for the rest of eternity.

She rather hoped she'd be reborn soon. It did get pretty boring here. Mau looked around, wondering what the Cauldron guardian was up to. Maybe she could direct her to some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 7:33 am

As if her thoughts had summoned her, the tiny Guardian appeared over Sailor Mau’s head, obstructing her view of the surrounding stars. With a large, charismatic smile on her face and her eyes shining cheerfully, the sprite looked like she might try coercing the “retired” sailor senshi into doing something with her. “Hello there, Sailor Mau!” she greeted with a toothy grin, her eyes closing in happiness, “What are you up to today?”

The use of ‘today’ was relative in the world of the Cauldron, but most of its denizens kept to the notion of day and night despite the lack of changing light. The Guardian was only too happy to oblige them in their wish for a darkened resting period and was even able to cut the glow somewhat, making it possible to sleep and dream, if desired. But now was not a resting time; the cauldron glowed around the edges of their horizon, signifying a social timeframe.

The perfect timeframe for a giant tea-party with new and unexpected visitors.

But for that to happen, she would need help. She continued to smile, hoping to lure the Mauan into participation.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 8:19 pm

Sailor Mau jumped at the the Guardian's sudden appearance. Her ears twitched in slight annoyance from being startled by the tiny fairy like creature. Though, glad that she was here now to perhaps figure out what she could do with her bored self.

"Oh hello Guardian! I really don't have anything planned today. In fact, I'm a bit bored!" Mau gave the Guardian a kind smile, "Perhaps you have something that could entertain me for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 8:32 pm

"Do I?!" the guardian returned excitedly, flitting around. "Come on!" she called, motioning her forward, pausing to give Mau a moment to stand before she dashed off towards a central region of the cauldron, where she kept her adorable, if she could say so herself, little cottage. The abode was of proper size for a regular human figure, but had several plushier options for her own use scattered about the cozy space. The Guardian flitted to the kitchen and started pulling out teabags nearly half of her size and dropping them onto the counter.

She glanced behind her to see if Sailor Mau was there, but spoke regardless, "We're going to have a tea party!" she gushed, "we've got some interesting visitors~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron   (RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Alternate Dimension: Within the Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Back to top