The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

July Otaku Senshi Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

July Otaku Senshi Contest! Empty
PostSubject: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime7th July 2016, 11:31 pm

Apologies for the continued lateness of these guys, it's been crazy busy on my end July Otaku Senshi Contest! 3978041997

Anywho, the theme for Julys Otaku Contest iiiiiiiisssssssssss.... 

Constellations!!!

July Otaku Senshi Contest! PRFxkOV

The Rules:
1. The entry MUST be related to the theme.
2. All entries must be PG-13 or lower. Nudity is only accepted on case-by-case basis and if it is in tasteful art form. It will also need a warning.
3. You may not show anyone else on GC your entry until after the contest is completely over (i.e. the winner has been decided)
4. Only doll creations (from the provided link) may be submitted.
5. Please upload your entry to a photo hosting website such as Photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, etc. Please make sure your submitted image of your doll is working! It is not my responsibility to chase you down and wait to get any errors fixed. It also slows the entire contest down, so please double check!
6. All artists may submit only one entry to me, Mysteryloveandjustice (via PM).
7. You must include brief information about your senshi, including: 
- The senshi name
- Influences/powers
- Brief description paragraph (which can include where they are from, what their way of life is like, etc.). Be reasonable!
8. When saving the image of your entry, please also save a transparent version of your entry to give to me. It does not have to be the entry that you submit, I understand that there are some backgrounds that can be used to enhance the feel of your entry, but the transparent version will be used in your signature prize if your entry wins. Using the transparent version makes Sailor Mercury's job easier July Otaku Senshi Contest! Icon_smile I WILL NOT COUNT YOUR OTAKU AS ENTERED UNTIL I HAVE THE TRANSPARENT VERSION WITH IT SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET IT TO ME!!
9. Have fun with it! Be creative!

The medium: http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-moon-senshi-maker.php
Note: Please, if you wish to participate, only create and work on your doll within this doll maker. No taking your doll and making modifications in programs such as GIMP, Photoshop, Paint, Photofiltre, etc. If this is violated, the entry will be pulled and disqualified.

Submission Deadline:  July 26th at 11:59 PM. (Central Standard Time)

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here in this thread that way everyone can see them in case they have a similar question!

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 18th July 2016, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime8th July 2016, 2:20 pm

Interesting. Let's see what I can pump out for this one.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 10:53 am

Bump! Fixed the thread formatting (oops)  July Otaku Senshi Contest! 1637294219

Get your entries in soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime4th August 2016, 10:16 pm

Well only got 1 entry this round so there will be no voting! The entry was from Cosmos-Hime!

July Otaku Senshi Contest! Sailor12

Senshi Name: Sailor Orion
Influences/powers:
 nightvision, master tracking skills, can use the darkness to turn invisible, magic arrows, magic bow that can turn into a harp to soothe living beings 
Description:
Sailor Orion, or the huntress as she is also known, doesn't quite remember when she became a senshi. She knows it was quite a long time ago, considering the great empires of Athens and Greece fell, though time has gotten her a bit confused on the exact date. She remembers her old name, but very rarely un-transforms. It'd be odd to see a woman with Roman era clothing, wouldn't it? However, if you happen to catch her in the night, she will tell you her story. 
Her name was Cloella, though she didn't have a house name. Her family lived in one of the many poor farms on the outskirts of Rome, with only their crops and live stalk to get them by. She would travel the dangerous paths to town and sell the family goods in the market. One year, there was a horrible drought. All other crops suffered, and yet through sheer luck their crops suffered only a fraction of everyone elses. Naturally the other farmers became suspicious, and reported her family in secret to the guards at town. When she was making her weekly walk to the market, she was arrested on the spot and thrown into a stone dungeon. She could overhear the guards speaking on how they would lay siege on her family's land, and how they would kill her family and live stalk and keep her alive as a slave. That night, she wept bitterly, but though the small stone window she could see the base of the town statue-the statue of Diana, goddess of the hunt. She prayed to the deity, and Diana took pity on the poor girl. Cloella then gained the ability to transform into Sailor Orion, and used her arrows to burst out of the cell, cloaking herself in the night on a race to her home before the army would get there. 
She succeed, but was vastly outnumbered as they arrived. She cursed her fate. Why have power if it wouldn't work? That's when the bow transformed into a harp, that played the most beautiful melody anyone ever heard. They immediately lost their will to fight, and spared Colella's home. Their hearts forever changed, they decided to have the vegetables served for the emperor himself! 
While there is much more to her stories, she'd rather not talk about them. She'd send you away once she catches wind of her next prey.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 3:19 pm

Sailor Orion! July Otaku Senshi Contest! 1434556979 Nice job Cosmos.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 5:51 pm

I didn't see this! Um, yay me, I guess? I wish others entered, I feel a bit weird about this lol.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 7:23 pm

It happens. Anni was going on after all. She was really nicely done tho! Unfortunately, Mystery will be unable to continue running the contests so we are going to see if there's anything we can do to revamp the contest a bit and get it going in the future. So there's gunna be a small break!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Otaku Senshi Contest!   July Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July Otaku Senshi Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top