The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which one do you like the best?
Entry 1
July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_lcap22%July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Entry 2
July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_lcap11%July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Entry 3
July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_lcap22%July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Entry 4
July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_lcap0%July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 5
July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_lcap44%July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! Empty
PostSubject: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 9:30 pm

This month's theme iissssss......

Ice Cream!!!!!!

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! 0WETqEB

The Entries!!!

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! The_be10
Sailor Mint Chocolate Swirl
Attacks: freezerburn-can paralyze all opponents, ripple-it cause the ground around the enemy to shake and they will fall down and go boom. The double scoop combo attack-does twice the amount of damage as your average ripple. 
Inspiration backstory:
She was just 10 years old when her parents died. In their death, a ray of hope. In their passing, she inherited their beloved ice cream shoppe. She became the youngest ice cream runner/keeper/master-she became the youngest person to run an ice cream shop. Then, one day, the ice cream got SO COLD, that she couldn’t serve it, for it had reached extreme nitrogen levels of frozenness. Realizing the TERRIBLE error that had occurred in the freezer section, she quickly went to remove the tainted ice cream. And while taking it out to the trash, she had slipped on some ice that was left on the floor. And the frozen ice cream that was SO FROZEN landed all over her. Oh yeah, this was when she was older at this point. AND THEN-blackness. She woke up in the hospital and they had given her hospital food and when she picked it up, the burger-the hospital food-and she went to take a bite, it tasted like mint ice cream. Panic ensues. After she calms down, she says “I need to take a walk.” And begins to take a walk. “This is crazy! How did this happen? I am scared.’ BUT THEN, just like the horrible night when she slipped on the ice, she slipped on something else. What was it? It was an ice cream scoop! But it was not like any ice cream scoop she’s ever seen? There was something CAPTIVATING about how the light reflected it’s ice cream scoopidness-something about how the light hit its surface. Suddenly, it started to shimmer and shine more then she expected any ice cream scoop to do so in the sunlight. AND THEN-her powers awoken! The ice cream scoop was her magic scepter! She transformed in a large glittery aroma in chocolate and mint. When the glow set aside, she opened her eyes, she saw her clothing was different, and so was her hair. Well, gosh! Everything was different! “whaaaat?” she said. “What am I? I smell like mint chocolate ice cream!” AND THEN suddenly she heard, out the window, she heard a scream for help out the window! She lept into action! “Someone has to help!” She shouted as she lept. “SO I shall help you!” She leaps out the window, and comes barreling down and lands on her two feet on the sidewalk, and there she sees a little defenseless old lady with a chihuahua. The Chihuahua is clearly agitated. The old woman’s oversized handbag was being stolen by the notorious anti-ice cream biker gang. They always stirred up trouble in ma and pas ice cream shoppe. And now, they were taking this old lady’s’ handbag! The Chihuahua was clearly no help. She quickly ripped out her fancy ice cream scoop and shouted as loud as she could “FREEZER BURN” followed by “RIPPLE”. The perpetrators-the gang of misguided ice cream hating delinquents were frozen by the attack, and knocked over by ripple. She was able to grab the bag and return it to kind old lady. This pleased the agitated Chihuahua and he was no longer agitated. “Thank you sweetie! You’re sweet, just like ice cream!-mint chocolate chip!” She adds-“Very good mint chocolate chip, just like we serve at our store.” Then minty looks into the camera as though she is in “the office”, winks and gives a thumbs up as the camera displays an ad for her ice cream store.

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! FGWRMyZ
Senshi Name: Sailor Blueberry Swirl
Realm of Influence: Ice-Cream, Sugar
Backstory:
Arika has always been a sugar enthusiast and wants to try every type of candy and dessert that was ever made. Her favourite sweets are Fun Dip and Ice-Cream. She always says 'Sugar is my life blood"
She's also a gamer, and she always visits the arcade after school. Because of her intense love of candy, her favourite game is Sugar Rush Speedway.
How she became a Senshi is quite a mystery. One night after eating an entire tub of Blueberry Ice-Cream, Arika dreamt of herself wearing Sailor Fuku and riding a purple dolphin. When she woke up, she was actually wearing the uniform from her dream! She doesn't know how to get rid of the transformation so she just hides in her room for two days, pretending she has a cold. Her friend Yui eventually finds out and tells Arika that she could be one of the Sailor Senshi, a group of Soldiers who protect the Earth. Arika doesn't want to be a senshi and just wants to forget about it all. She remains in hiding for another day before she hears a civilian crying for help. Arika rushes to the scene and witnesses a youma freezing several customers of an ice cream shop. She then delivers a silly speech:
"Trying to stop people from enjoying the sweet frozen treat that is Ice-Cream? How dare you villain!  I am the Pretty Guardian, who fights for Justice...and Candy! I am Sailor.....Blueberry Swirl! And in the name of Candy, i will try to punish you"
Sailor Blueberry Swirl defeats the youma and un-freezes the customers. And now she figures out how to de-transform.
In a shop full of people.
Arika flees the scene and manages to make it back home  without anybody bothering her. She notices a brooch has formed on the bow of her school dress. She removes it, tosses it in a draw and climbs into bed, wishing to forget the entire day.

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! Dfaqtx
Senshi name: Sailor Sweet Addiction
Influences/powers: 
Strawberry Rod - this is her main attack weapon.
'Flashing Loving Radiance' - healing based power. The rod releases a powerful and warm light which make strawberries grow on the place it is used. Anybody which eats them gets their wounds healed. 
'Strawberry perfume' - the rod releases a powerful perfume which make the enemy unconscious. Once applied it may get to the second stage: the Strawberry Vines.
'Strawberry Vines' - as the perfume is in the air vines start to grow from the earth. They catch the enemy and make him unable to move. 
'Deadly strawberry' - main attack power and used to eliminate any threat/ enemy. Once it is caught between the vines she uses her rod to blow the enemy away.
Brief description paragraph:
Her home planet is called Aisukuriimu (ice-cream in japanese XD). The planet is known for the fertile soil it has as all the fruits can grow on it. Because of this it is also known as the ''planet with most delicious ice-cream in the galaxy'' since the fruit flavoured ones from here are the best. The Sailor Senshi from this planet take their power from the fruits that grow on it. The healthier and beautiful the fruits are the powerful they will be. Sailor Sweet Addiction (Ai Ichigo being her real name) is the guardian of strawberries. She works with two more sailor senshi in team (Sailor Sweet Sensation - plums guardian & Sailor Sweet Champion - oranges guardian). All the people from this planet are well-known for the fact that everybody's hair here is half green and half another colour. They also need to consume fruits daily since this is their main 'life force' (healthy life lol July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! Icon_smile).

[/size]

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! Tumblr_inline_nrva2cYQxI1tqmzpg_540

Name: Sailor Bubblegum
Powers: Bubble Pastel Attack -> Weakest attack, throwing solid bubbles of pastel colors against an enemy. Once they burst against a foe, it can confuse them if their mental is weaker than the Sailor's own.
Cornet Gum -> (Yay for crappy pun on Cone Gun...) Throwing 5-10 pastel colored darts to the enemy one after the other. She can use one of them as a stick to beat people up with it but they're somewhat heavy.
Freezing Beam -> Attack used to freeze enemies.
Information:Sailor Bubblegum is from Earth with no planet attached to her protection, but she still fights for justice as much as she can. She hates conflicts but is ready to help when needed despite not being the strongest senshi you could find in the whole Milky Way. She obviously has a sweet tooth, but she hates hot desserts and would often prefer cold meal as well. She has a very good relationship with her parents and she tries her hardest so they don't find out who she is when she's out fighting. It's made easier by the fact her hair is a usual brown color when she is not in a senshi form. She also dreams to have a pet otter (which really won't ever happen but it doesn't stop her from dreaming) and to work in a nice little café. The only things she dislikes are cats, she thinks they're scary.

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! TUvSBPD

SAILOR MINT CHIP
Name: Midori Hakka
Name Meaning: Green Mint
Realm Of Influnce: Healing
Dislikes: Tummy Aches, Spicy Food, Throwing Up
Personality: Midori has quite an appetite, and tends to over eat, but still always tries her best to have a good time with her friends. She is happy-go-lucky, and quite a prankster with a dry sarcastic sense of humor. 
It is said that mint has healing properties when dealing with stomach issues. The powers granted to Sailor Mint Chip were granted to her when she ate some magical mint chocolate chip ice cream while suffering from an upset stomach. The ice cream shop was owned by beings from another world from the Land of Sugar. After eating the ice cream, she gained a wand shaped like the ice cream of her namesake and was able to transform into Sailor Mint Chip, the soldier of what Ails you! She fights alongside other warriors named after sugary sweets. She isn't the strongest offensive soldier in her team, but her defense is unmatched. 

Old stuff:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 4th August 2015, 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 4:15 pm

Hmm ice cream. I have a really good idea for this one. Entering!
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 5:05 pm

Entered! Can't wait to see everyone's entries!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 11:11 pm

i just gotta work on my bio.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 8:29 am

Whoa guys! 5 more days already? :O Time sure flies! Lol Get those entries in while you still have the chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 9:12 pm

Entered~
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 11:24 am

Alright guys voting is up!! Vote for the one you like the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 12:04 pm

Where's the poll? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 12:10 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Where's the poll? o.o
I was just about to ask haha
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 2:44 pm

>.>
<.<
*face palm*
Voting is NOW up July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 4:40 pm

Voted! (But why is the text so big?)
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 4:43 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 4:58 pm

voted and to be honest they are all great hard to pick just one.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 9:50 am

Voted.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime31st July 2015, 5:30 pm

Voting will only be up for another day or two!! Probably till the 2nd xD So get your votes in now!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:39 pm

Alright guys the votes are in!! The winner of the July Otaku Contest iiisssss.........

Starchild!!!! 

Congrats!! I'll post again later with your winner's siggie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:40 pm

Voted! And i fixed the text cause it was bothering me so much xD
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:47 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Voted! And i fixed the text cause it was bothering me so much xD

Thank you  July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:57 pm

Omg we must've posted at the same time xD cause the winner announcement hadn't been posted. xD XD

CONGRATS STAR!!
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 7:47 am

Oh my gosh! Thanks guys. I wasn't expecting to win this one at all xD everyone's entries were fantastic! Good job everyone! :3
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 8:36 am

Congratulations, Starchild! Your entry was amazing *-*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 11:20 am

Congratulations Starchild!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 9:55 pm

Here's your winner's siggie Very Happy 

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! BmAkwhN

Look out for the next contest!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!   July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top