The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Otaku do you like the most?
Entry 1
June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap33%June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Entry 2
June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap44%June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Entry 3
June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap22%June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! Empty
PostSubject: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 9:26 am

The theme for the June Otaku Contest will beeeeeeeee.......

Summer Solstice!!

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! Z3hUlrV

Here are the Entries!!

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! Zf7FdMc

Sailor Solar Star
Realm of Influence: Beach, Summer
Backstory:
Luce is an ordinary girl living in 21st Century Hawaii.She loved the season summer because it meant freedom, soda and getting a tan. She did average in school, and had a very good relationship with her mother, who also loved summer.All in all, her life was completely ordinary.
Until the day her mother died.
It had come out of nowhere, and nobody was expecting it. She had a slight cold the night before but was feeling fine. According to the doctors, it was pneumonia but it was a mystery how she contracted it. Luce was heartbroken and was overcome with grief. 
A couple of days after her mothers death, Luce had inherited a precious brooch from her mother. It was a brooch of a sun symbol, with a leaf next to it. It wasn't very valuable but Luce had treasured it.
Weeks went by but she still didn't overcome her grief. One night she couldn't get to sleep as she kept seeing her mothers face in her head, so she went down to the beach to take her mind off it. Luce noticed that the sand was sprinkled with specs of frost, and that there was a slight chill in the air. Out of the blue, an ice ghoul came out and grabbed her! More ice ghouls appeared along with an blue haired woman. The woman snatched up the brooch and was about to destroy it when a bright light blinded her, dropping the brooch. Luce picked it up and was about to escape when she was transported into a void. There the brooch started to speak to her, telling her that she must transform and defeat the ice creatures before it was too late. Using the command "Solar Star Power! Make-Up!", Luce became the Soldier of the Sun and Summer, Sailor Solar Star!
Using her Solar Lava Ray, she quickly defeated the ice ghouls and the blue haired woman.
She continued to fight the ice monsters which were terrorizing her city. She used the brooch to communicate with a mysterious voice dubbed "Boss".Her mission was to stop the Snow Queen from encasing the world in ice. In order to do this, Luce had to find the Crystal of the Frozen Heart and destroy it so Snow Queen could never complete her sinister plans.
Luce manages to locate the Crystal and get a hold of it bjt the Snow Queen steals it away from her. The world starts to undergo the second Ice Age. Luce stops it by using the full power of the sun to melt the Earth and kill the Snow Queen. But doing this causes her to become an ethereal being who is one with the sun.

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor10

Name: Sailor Lifeguard
Powers/influences: super speed, super strength, superior lung/air capacity
Backstory:
Ah, yes. It's that time of year again! Summer! And what better ways to celebrate the summer days by spending a lazy afternoon at the beach, am I right? But someone has to be there to make sure all you happy sun-burnt beach-goers and your rambunctious children are safe! That is where Umi Ikitte-otherwise known as Sailor Lifegaurd- comes in! With her telescope and trusty whistle in hand, she is ready to scan the waters and keep an eye out for anyone in danger! (Not the life preserver, though. That has to stay back on the lifeguard chair-that thing's huge.)
Sure, her superiors always tend to get angry when she decides to sit at the waters edge to keep an eye on the patrons instead of the designated chair, but if you had the abilities she had, wouldn't you? As a Senshi, she has superior lung capacity, making her able not only to shout loud enough for the entire beach to hear her without a megaphone or other sound equipment, but she can use her super speed on top of this to hold her breath for up to 17 full minutes! This means she an also hold a whistle for a significantly long time as well. So if you hear a really long "FWEEEET" that doesn't let up for five full minutes, you'd better get your butt outta the water! 
How Umi got her powers is a bit of a wild ride. She was already a lifeguard for about three years when a storm blew in. All the visitors were gone and the beach was just about to close up for the day when Umi noticed something wrong in the waters. She used her telescope to check out the strange lump, and was shocked to find a sinking fishing boat about 40 feet from shore-and boy, was it sinking fast! Before her fellow lifeguards and superiors could tell her no, she dove right into the stormy waters and began a desperate and increasingly futile swim. Her employees could only watch in horror-they called the coastguard, and they would arrive too late, both for Umi and the ship. Umi was just about to reach the bow when a final wave crashed upon them, sending her and the fisherman into a dark and deep swirling vortex. She was able to grab the man by his jacket, but they had been knocked too deep, the surface was too far away. As her consciousness began to fade Umi swore to herself that she would at least get the man to safety. With that solemn resolution, something within her awoke. The whistle she was given changed itself, looking a bit more like a sea-shell then a whistle. She felt new strength within her, and was able to swim to the shore where the coast guards-at that point, on a body recovery mission, took them both to safety. She hadn't known it at the time, but that was her first transformation. Ever since that day, she never really bothered to look for other senshi or even question where her powers came from. She continues to do her job, and as long as these powers help keep people safe, that's all Umi really needs to know.

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor%20lifeguard

Sailor Lifeguard and her trusty companion Spike the sea urchin
Powers: Magic whistle that summons flying dolphins and ability to swim very fast
Back ground: Lena (Sailor Lifeguard) dreamed of becoming a lifeguard, but when a shark attacked her and took her under she thought for sure she was done for.  But mermaids saved her and their father, King of the Sea, granted her with amazing powers to help people like her on land because the mermaids wouldn't always be there to save the humans.  He gave her Spike (a magical sea urchin) to help her learn to use her powers and guide her.

Old Stuff:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 7th July 2015, 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 2:23 pm

Enteric teeing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 2:25 pm

My phone just went stupid. -.- What I said was "entering" and it won't let me edit the post. Angry
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 3:29 pm

Entering
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 12:40 pm

Alright, this is gonna be fun!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime11th June 2015, 11:45 am

I got 1 entry guys! Keep 'em coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime14th June 2015, 11:30 pm

Quick question; what does the theme summer solstice include? Just the summer season as a whole?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 11:07 am

Bump! Just a few days left! ^^
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 12:27 pm

Alright guys!!! The voting is up! Vote for your favorite! ^^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 10:16 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2015, 11:21 am

Voted!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime4th July 2015, 11:42 am

Whoa guys! It looks like we have a tie!!! :O I'll leave the poll open for the weekend to see if we can break the tie xD Get your votes in!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 11:47 am

Hurry and break that tie guys! Its already Monday! :O :O
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 7:57 pm

Whoo!! The tie is broken!! I am officially closing the poll!! Will announce the winner shortly!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 9:48 pm

Alright!! The winner of the June Otaku Contest issssss.....

Cosmos-Hime!!!!

Congrats!! I will post with your winner's signature when it's been made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 9:20 pm

Here's your signature!!

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! WWIe0hx
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 10:02 am

Congrats Cosmos! And to everyone who entered, these were really great. I love these contests. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!   June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June '15 Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top