The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Otaku do you like the best?
Entry 1
May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_lcap8%May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Entry 2
May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_lcap42%May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Entry 3
May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_lcap17%May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Entry 4
May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_lcap33%May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! Empty
PostSubject: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:06 pm

The theme for the May Otaku Contest iiisss........

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! 3884866259 Cookies!!! May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! 3884866259
(yes it's for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day xD)

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! Ww52pxr

The Entries!!!

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! NGOaJDO

Description:
Sailor Lemon Cookie
Tartness, Sweetness, and a pinch of pizzazz
Born from the crumbs left by a plate of lemon cookies, Sailor Lemon Cookie arrived with a blast of spunk. For so long, humans across Earth have devoured cookies sweet enough for tooth decay. To her, a cookie could not be be perfection if there was not sourness to counteract the sugar. 
However, the Cake Man and his henchmen of sugary cupcakes will go at any lengths to stop her. Their sickeningly sweet frosting and colorful candies poisoned people around the world into a sugary frenzy. With National Cookie Day arriving, Cake Man is even more urgent in his quest for ultimate control. Though a menacing foe, the Cake Man, Lemon Cookie's secret stash of sparkly lemon zest and delicate sugar dust they was sure to "sour" him off. 

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! Ssssss10

Name: Sailor Playdoh Rainbow! 
Influences/powers: children hopes and dreams, dream infiltration, shapeshifting, nightmare destruction and banishment
Backstory
Mai has always been a child at heart. Everyone always made fun of her for her innocent habits; she was still playing with common kids toys at age 14! Regardless, the children in her neighborhood loved her. Mai was always the go to high schooler whenever a child needed a babysitter or the park needed a supervisor. One day, when she was helping children evacuate the park during a thunderstorm, she heard a child crying in the nearby forest.  She took the boys hand and led him under the playground to wait out the rain. The boy reached into his backpack to give her an odd looking cookie in thanks. It was made of three different colors, red, blue and yellow-though otherwise it looked like a normal sugar cookie. They boy said it was a western cookie, Called "playdoh" due to its likeness to the western clay toy. As soon as she took it, the boy vanished. His voice echoed in her mind, that children were in danger and that creatures known as nightmares were infuriating their hearts in their sleep, destroying their happiness and dreams. Since Mai was the only one to brave the storm to find him, he had deemed her worthy. All she had to do was eat the magical cookie. Needless to say, she did. Now as Sailor "Playdoh" Rainbow, every time she eats a playdoh cookie, she is transported into a nearby sleeping childs' dream to banish the nightmares and protecting their innocence.

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! Screen10

Sailor Snickerdoodle
Influences: Sugary sweetness, sass, creativity
Powers: Cinnamon Sugar Surge: Sailor Snickerdoodle can attack her enemy with a blast of cinnamon and sugar. This will incapacitate them, so she can get away. 
Cinnamon Crunch: This attack can block the enemy's view and allow Sailor Snickerdoodle to sneak an attack.
About: Sailor Snickerdoodle (A.K.A. Samantha) is your typical teenage girl, she enjoys hanging out with her friends. She attends school, not the brightest, but is passing her classes. She is president of the Home Ec. club and enjoys baking original recipes. Her Snickerdoodle cookies have won the county fair the past three years.

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! Sw8IkZX

Name: Sailor Galleta de la Fortuna (aka, Sailor Galleta)
Meaning: Fortune Cookie in Spanish
Powers: 
Fortune Break!: Her weapon breaks open and delivers to her a small slip of paper that tells her what move her enemies will make next. She can also use this skill to tell the future of her friends and allies, as well as to learn the motive of her enemies. However her powers are fickle, and sometimes they give her nonsense answers that are of absolutely no help to her. 
Description: Sailor Galleta doesn't have any proper attacks that do any damage to her enemies, so instead she taught herself various styles of hand-to-hand combat, and fashioned on small curved spikes on her wrists to both add some extra damage, and because it amused her that they looked similar to her senshi namesake. Because she is not terribly powerful when it comes to fighting enemies, Galleta has been on the look out for others to join her, to create a team together. So far, she has found no such allies, but she still hopes to one day. The Galleta Orb has given her no answers as to where she might find them, so she continues to try and get stronger with her physical attacks, and continues to hope for the best.

Spoiler:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 3rd June 2016, 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:43 pm

Oh my gosh this sounds precious. Count me in! (Also i had no idea about national chocolate chip cookie day!)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:58 pm

Now im hungry lol! Sign me up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 3:52 pm

Yeah, it's actually next Sunday xD Glad you guys are excited about the theme! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 4:08 pm

ooooh yummy I'm in (funny story is that i have a cookies and creme hershys bar for snack tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 11:49 am

So I was on vacation when the deadline came  May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! 3978041997 And I only have 1 entry anyway so I'm going to allow everyone till 11:59 PM CST TONIGHT to get entries in! Then I will close submissions! May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! 111859084
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 5:51 pm

Submissions are closed!! I have to entries up for voting!! Voting will go till June 2, 11:59 PM CST. So get your votes in while you can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 6:10 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 6:23 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 6:37 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 9:13 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 9:45 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime30th May 2016, 3:06 am

Voted.
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime30th May 2016, 3:49 am

Voted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime30th May 2016, 10:46 am

Voted :]
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 1:31 pm

Voting has closed! The winner isss....

Cosmos-Hime!! Congrats again Smile I'll post again with your winner's siggie once it's been made ^^
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 1:49 pm

Woo!! Congratzzz!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 3:14 pm

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! PJB08pl

Here's your winner's siggie ^^ Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!   May Otaku Senshi Contest!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Otaku Senshi Contest!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top