The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

August Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Otaku do you like the most?
Entry 1
August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap13%August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Entry 2
August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap19%August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Entry 3
August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap31%August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Entry 4
August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap6%August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 5
August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap6%August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 6
August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap25%August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! Empty
PostSubject: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 9:59 pm

This month's theme is.....

A Day at the Beach!!!

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! 62tqXrP

The Entries!!!

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! 33ur43s
The senshi name: Sailor Starfish
Influences/powers:
Starfish's wand: Used to summon her most powerful attack "Energy Tsunami". It's basically an attack which creates a giant tsunami made to suck out the enemies' energies and make them weaker.
Starfish's whip: Weapon used for direct physical attacks. Any enemy entering in contact with it gets massive damage.
Brief description paragraph:
Her original planet was Neptune but she was send to Earth to protect it. Originally she was one of Princess Neptune's guardians. Because she is not used with Earth's conditions she never leaves the beach and she always needs water or sea around her. If she doesn't have those her health condition is slowly decreasing. Her senshi outfit has lots of pearls on it which release a forced sea air to help her resist for awhile in case she's in a place where she lacks water. She doesn't go to school instead she works and lives on a boat restaurant house. She can be very clumsy and gets annoyed fast but she's loyal and appreciates kind people. Princess Neptune gave her the powers "The Starfish Crystal" which she hides within her brooch.

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! Screen14
Sailor Shurral
Powers: aerokinesis, makes storms, has an affinity with sharks
Information:
On the planet of Ksayare there is an ancient legend, one telling of a small, hidden cove simply known as Berkral Cove and the tempestuous Sailor Senshi who lives there with a school of sharks. It is said that Sailor Shurral waits for passerby while sitting on a rock, disguised as a demure young woman. When someone approaches, she asks them if they are here to fish. If not, they are allowed to continue on their merry way. But if they are, then Sailor Shurral uses her powers of aerokinesis (wind manipulation) to throw any would-be fisherman to her sharks.
Sailor Shurral's name is an amalgam of "shul", the Ksayaren word for "shark", and "berkral", the Ksayaren word for "tornado". In English, her name would indeed be "Sailor Sharknado", but her powers are no laughing matter. It is said that the Senshi, upon discovering a wayward fisherman netting up an entire school of mackerel, became so enraged that she spun up a tempest of almost godlike proportions with sharks made of gigantic thunderclouds bearing down on the nearby city where the fisherman worked. It is this monumental storm of legend that gave both Berkral Cove and Sailor Shurral their names, and since then, Sailor Shurral has positioned herself at the cove, ready to strike down any potential fisherman before they can fish.

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! E0nkh4D

Sailor Sun Block

Powers
-Uses her  shield to block and protect herself and her allies
-Uses her sword to reflect enemies’ attacks back at them
-Gathers the sun’s rays in to her sword and then can unleash it for a powerful attack!
Bio
When Leona was little, she loved to go to the beach and play in the sun. Feeling the rays on her face, the sand between her toes, and the chilly waves wash over her feet and legs was the best feeling ever. Her mother always warned her that spending to much time in the sun would harm her, but she never listened. Spending hours outdoors building sand castles, swimming, just laying around, she was the happiest girl alive.
Until one day her mother’s words came true. Leona fell asleep and had gotten a major sunburn! When she returned home, skin blistering red, she felt a bit strange. Besides the pain, there was something else that she was feeling, but couldn’t place her finger on it. She went upstairs to her bedroom and after a long day of playing around the beach, she fell fast asleep. Leona dreamed that she had become some type of villain fighting heroine! Equipped with a sword and shield, she battled against the forces of evil and kept winning. With her sword she was able to harness the sun’s rays to unleash a deadly attack and with her shield she was able to block and protect herself and any allies. She was unstoppable!
When Leona awoke from her slumber, she noticed something in the corner of her room. It was a small rod looking shape laying on her dresser. It was a light orange color when teal star shaped studs embedded in it. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and walked over to it, assuming it was just something her mom had bought for her. Upon lifting it up into her hands, she was surrounded by rays of light and insight filled her mind. The rays wrapped around her body, making her glow, and her clothes slowly started to change.
When Leona looked down, she noticed she was in the same outfit that she had worn in her dream! It wasn’t just a dream! She was Sailor Sun Block, the soldier of the sun and protection! She looked down at herself and her new outfit and weapons. She really was a crime fighting heroine now, and it had always been her destiny to be such! Finally, the feeling from the previous day that she couldn’t put a finger on, came into her mind: Powerful.

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor11
Sailor Maculosa
Tako Fujioka is the Guardian of the blue-ringed octopus and beach habitats.
As the blue-ringed octopus is venomous, her attacks mainly focus on poison damage done over time.
Blue-Ring Leech shoots from her hand and covers her opponent in an energy-draining poison, allowing her to finish them off with Tentacle Trap, an ensnaring attack that also does physical damage. She has influence over venomous liquids.
Tako is an energetic girl who cares deeply about ocean conservation and endangered marine life. She lives in a seaside town on Japan's coast and is on the beach every day, helping animals and cleaning litter. She loves being a sailor guardian and cares about fighting evil just as much as she cares about the ocean.

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor13

Sailor Reef
Influence/powers: She controls sea life on the coral reef. She can talk to sea creatures and control them. They help her keep the sea safe.
About the senshi: Sailor Reef was a marine biologist who saw the many bad things happening to wildlife on the coral reef. She did her best in any and all efforts to help keep them safe. One day while trying to clean the reef there was an accident and she was desperate to help in any way she could. Her cry for help was answered when she was granted the power to help. As a senshi she works hard to conserve the life in the ocean. The creatures now help her as she continues to help them.

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! Tumblr_inline_nto1cwXiXp1tzr4xa_540
Name: Unknown / Sailor Sable
Influence: Sand and wind
Powers:
Sand barrier: It creates a wall of sand and wind that she can send against the trespassers. She doesn't need to shout anything for this power to activate.
Sun Petrification: It creates something to resemble a yellow crystal shard, see picture above, around which are orbiting seven small spheres of energy that Sailor Sable can throw at an enemy or an obstacle.
Weapon: She fights with a double spear that comes with the position of guardian. It is passed down from one Sailor Sable to the next.
Bio:
There are about a dozen beaches on Earth that are considered sacred by the inhabitants of this planet. All of them are guarded by one Sailor Soldier and Sailor Sable guards one of the biggest, but is also the leader of the other guardians. She doesn't meddle often with other humans and not a lot of people actually saw her during her whole 10 years since she took the place of the former Sailor Sable. She knew when she took the position, that when her death would come, she would be replaced by another girl becoming Sailor Sable and that she wouldn't be able to completely replace the former Sailor Sable in the eyes of the other guardians that had known her. Nobody knows her civilian name from her life before she took on the role and she has no intention to reveal it to anyone. She is always in her senshi form and though she cannot forget her past or the 15 years she lived as a simple human being with no powers, she is conscious of the duty that has befallen her and she is determined to keep the natural sacred beaches of this planet safe and pure.

Very Happy You guys have until September 1st 11:59 PM (Central Standard Time) to get your votes in!!! Very Happy 

Old Stuff:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 4th September 2015, 4:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 3:40 pm

As per usual, i am entering! Might be hard to come up with a beach Senshi though....i'm freezing my head off over here!
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 8:54 pm

Going to try this!  August Otaku Senshi Contest!! 3150097195
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 10:37 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime15th August 2015, 2:34 pm

Quick question-now that the new game is up, can we use that instead?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 9:51 pm

I had the same question! ^^ I already have an idea, but new game would be easier. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 10:30 pm

Ack!! I'm sorry guys I didn't see that you guys had asked a question! Bad game host  August Otaku Senshi Contest!! 2869872805

To answer your question for future reference, yes! Since it's essentially the same game and it's now available to everyone, I will be changing the link to the new one in the future contests Very Happy 

With that in mind I'll wait till tomorrow night to close submission in case anyone who was holding off to use see if they could use the new Doll Maker can!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 8:34 pm

Alright guys submissions are officially closed!! I don't have time tonight to put up the voting but I'll do it as soon as I can tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:19 pm

Voting is up!!! for real this time *sweats* lol

Get those votes in!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 7:16 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 8:19 pm

Voted as well! Didn't quite catch the post about using the second doll maker in time. I'll enter next month.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 8:55 pm

Voted. These are all CRAZY AMAZING and creative!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 9:05 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 9:17 pm

voted...i liked them all though
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 10:50 am

Voted! Good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 5:51 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 11:39 am

Whoa guys! Looks like we got a 3 way tie! Get your votes in so you can break it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 7:20 am

Voted~
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 10:16 pm

Whoo looks like we have a winner!!!!

Congrats tooooo.......

Diana!!!

I will post your winner's signature once it has been made ^^ 

In the meantime keep a look out for Septembers contest!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 10:50 pm

Congrats Diana! How long did it take to get the shield to line up correctly?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 11:00 pm

Congratulations Diana!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 12:05 am

YAY!! Congratulations! Great job to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 6:54 am

Congrats Diana!!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 10:48 am

August Otaku Senshi Contest!! C6DfGef

Here's your siggie!! Very Happy Congrats again ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 1:59 am

Oh my gosh, I didn't expect this when I logged in ^^ Thank you guys so much!!! <3 and to Cosmos: it took a ridiculous amount of time to do the shield lol. I think I spent about 2 hours on it xD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Otaku Senshi Contest!!   August Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top