The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

April Otaku Senshi Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Otaku do you like the best?
Entry 1
April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap31%April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Entry 2
April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap6%April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 3
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 4
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 5
April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap13%April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Entry 6
April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap38%April Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

April Otaku Senshi Contest Empty
PostSubject: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 5:47 pm

This month's theme iiiissss.......

Earth!!
(For Earth Day)
For this theme, I want everyone to create their own version of Sailor Earth! You have free reign on everything about the Senshi as long as they are the guardian of our own beautiful planet!  

April Otaku Senshi Contest Vri9az3

The Entries!!!

April Otaku Senshi Contest XjxbUJb
Description: 
Sailor Earth 
Protection, Rocks/Ground, Plants
A long time ago, in the time of the Silver Millennium, were several realms that resided on Planet Earth. One of which, Elysian, was ruled by the late King and Queen of Earth. The monarchs were benevolent rulers and worked to build relations with the other realms of Earth. When their son, Endymion, came of age to rule, there was talk among mystics that the Prince only carried half of Mother Earth's essence. When the King and Queen learned of this, the mystics suggested they find an additional guardian to carry the other half of Earth's soul. 
The mystics searched far and wide, eventually landing in the quaint realm of the Fae Kingdom. This kingdom was often heard of only in myths, with very few knowing of its true existence. The people of this kingdom were small miniature versions of humans called Faeries. They were said to live deep within Earth’s forests, tending to nature and protecting it from those who disrespected it. Of them, a young girl of sixteen, radiated the same energy that the mystics were searching for. At last, the guardian of the Earth was found! 
Though when the young girl returned with them, there were tensions building in Elysion between locals and the lunarians. The faerie, disguised as a human, was trained quickly and sent to battle. But like the rest, she perished with the fall of the Silver Millennium. Now reincarnated as Fathiya Obiero, a foreign exchange student from Kenya, she vows to protect the Earth and to not fail her again. She mostly watches from afar, only involving herself in dire situations. 

April Otaku Senshi Contest Sailor11

Name: Sailor Earth
Influences/Powers: Sun, Moon, Earth and Dreams.

Brief Background: Long after the Sailor Wars, Sailor Chibi Moon would go on a quest to discover her true purpose and origin as someone who has their very own Sailor Crystal. Upon learning the true name of her crystal, The Rose Crystal, and discovering she is the first ever incarnation of Sailor Earth. Protecting her planet as Sailor Earth, and while the Earth Priest completes her prophesied kingdom that mirrors her Grandmothers Moon Kingdom, her Fathers Golden Kingdom and her Mothers Crystal Kingdom, her's would be the Kingdom of Elysian, where she denounces her title to rule it in favor of becoming the High Priestess. Priestess Rose.

April Otaku Senshi Contest Sailor12
Name: Sailor Earth

Influences/Powers: Ground/Roses/Healing. She can throw roses like projectiles, just like Tuxedo Mask, but can also control chunks of Earth to manipulate the environment or use to launch boulders. She has a minor healing ability used by touching another person, and can summon thorny vines to wrap around enemies.

This Sailor Earth is what Mamoru Chiba would have become if he were not reborn male. Her parents still died in a car accident, causing her to lose the memories of her childhood, but like her male counterpart, she is drawn to help Sailor Moon fight evil, even if she doesn't remember why. She acts confident and mysterious when wearing her mask, but as a regular person, she tends to act aloof around others, appearing to be a mean girl from a distance. She's partially afraid to get close to someone again, thinking that she'll lose them too, but she just can't seem to stop transforming into Sailor Earth to come to Sailor Moon's aid.

April Otaku Senshi Contest Sailor11

Senshi Name: Sailor Earth
Powers/Attacks: Influence over earth; Rose Tornado, Terra Earth Explosion
Sailor Earth is the guardian of Earth and protector of its people and environment. Reminiscent of Tuxedo Mask, one of her main items is roses. They're used in her Rose Tornado attack, as well as her calling card. Her main purpose as a guardian is a protecter, so she acts much like Sailor V: a vigilante agent who fights crime (and poachers, litter, etc). Wherever you find a lone rose, you know Sailor Earth has stopped some sort of dastardly plot. 

April Otaku Senshi Contest Tumblr_inline_o5wppxVrqj1trlxf4_540
Names: Sailor Earth / Terra Nostra
Influences: Animals, Planet, Elements
Powers:
Earth Solar Beam: Terra gathers the solar energy from the sun onto the panels of her armor and when there's enough of it stocked, she throws it back at an enemy or an obstacle. She calls it.
Animate Earth: Terra hits her forearms together, then punches the ground with both hands closed in one fist. It breaks the planet crunch and charges towards the enemy. She calls it.
Nature Control: She doesn't call it, but she can control vines, plants and roots to do her bidding. She can also make the trees become sentient and attack. She can also cause tsunamis and tornados but usually doesn't as it destroys more than it saves.
Call of the Wilderness: She doesn't call it. She screams, sending a message translating into what any animal needs to understand it. It makes them come to the rescue of the one who lets them live on her planet.
Weapons/Armor:
Earth's Plate: Her armor can reflect both the light of the sun and the moon. She can then control it to act as a light or to simply absorb the light without reflecting it, which comes in handy if she wants to hide.
Sword of the People: It's a sword that's said to have been wielded by many heroes of human's history. She always has it on her belt.
Description : She is mother Earth and her priority is to keep the people living on her planet safe. She is motherly, of course, but also ruthless. Despite loving the humans inhabiting her, Terra sometimes hates them, or rather resents them for what they do to the planet. She is linked to it and as thousands and thousands of years go by, she feels the waste that is becoming the Earth. She sees the desolation on her skin where there are drier spots here and there. She's certain her blood isn't blue anymore, it's probably muddy green with stripes of black. When she cries, it's not always salty anymore, it's more acid and tasteless. But she still fights, she's still a protector, because whatever happens, she cannot leave Earth, she doesn't know how to break what links her to the planet, so there's no reasons for her to simply abandon the humans. They need protection and she still has hope they will come to their senses and fix their mistakes.

April Otaku Senshi Contest Sailor13

Name:Sailor Earth
Powers: Ground/rock/earth
Backstory:

A long time ago, Gaia, creator of Earth; was desperate and terrified. The people of Earth were swayed by wicked words, and decided to go to war with the people of the Moon. Gaia had tried her best to ease the hearts of those afflicted by having the crops grow plentiful, the animals docile for the hunt, the flowers bloom and the grass as soft as silk beneath their feet. But this did not settle their hearts, for something wicked had taken them over. The war was fought; lives were lost-the moon kingdom had fallen. While the evil was defeated, Gaia could only cry over the losses, her own incompetence and fear as to what dangers lie ahead for her planet. Being the creator of a planet, she could only watch over the surface from deep within the earth's crust. If only she could have reached out to those on the surface! Why had her powers been unable to sway their hearts? As she wept, a single tear fell off of her face and fell onto a stalagitite below her. It began to glow with a brightness that almost rivaled the shine the moon had given off, and the silhouette of a small woman with long hair and a billowing dress appeared. The small silhouette asked why Gaia was crying, and Gaia retold the tragic tale. The silhouette then asked about her deep fears, and if she wanted to change-to be able to protect the planet as a sailor senshi. Gaia was distraught; if she were to become a senshi, what would happen to the earth? Nothing, the silhouette reassured her. The only cost would be that she would need to be reborn-and she would never have the same influences over the planet as she normally had. Then what would be the point; Gaia grew angry. If she were to become a senshi and have no powers, it's even worse than being trapped unable to do anything! The silhouette paused; then told her of how the rebirth process would work. Gaia would have no memories of her creating earth, or be able to control the plants and animals as well as the weather, but she could use the ground that has kept her safe all these years as her weapon. Gaia pondered over this choice, and ultimately decided to accept the offer. The silhouette vanished, and Gaia was blinded by a light before feeling as though she was being swept away by a warm and gentle wind. As her memories began to leave her, she was able to look at her new form. A feeling of peace brought a smile to her face as the cycle of rebirth took her. Who was she reborn as? Has Sailor Earth awoken yet, and fought alongside the various senshi of the many solar systems? That may be a tale for another time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 8th May 2016, 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime8th April 2016, 2:31 pm

I'M DOIN IT
I'LL WIN ONE OF THESE DAYS SO HELP ME GOD
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime8th April 2016, 3:03 pm

The ever overmade fan senshi out of all the fan senshi. This is going to be fun! Count me in!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime9th April 2016, 8:10 am

I'll definitely join in! One question though, how brief do you want the description? I tend to write a lot, so I'd like to know how much to write to make it short.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime9th April 2016, 11:30 am

I'm glad to see so much excitement for this month Very Happy 

And Nee, it's pretty open to what you feel is enough to describe your character. I can't be the judge of that since I dont know your character xD I would guess maybe under 500 words? I can't be too sure since it varies for each one.

Soooo I'll say its really up to you but no novels please  April Otaku Senshi Contest 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime10th April 2016, 5:31 pm

So less then 500 words is the official wordcount for all future otaku contests? Should that be added into the rules, because I'll probably forget. April Otaku Senshi Contest 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 2:36 pm

IM SO EXCITED
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 9:10 pm

Woah good theme! Totally wanna try this!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 2:57 am

I wouldn't call 500 words the be all end all. It's not like I'm gonna put your descriptions in a word counter and if it's 501, then your entry is out. I think that the descriptions should be up to the creator of the otaku since it is their character. It's not up me to judge how short or long a character description should be since I don't know the character like the creator. 

Just describe your character as clearly and concisely as you can, but keep the length to a reasonable amount that wouldn't be intimidating for a voter to read. 

April Otaku Senshi Contest 868675979
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 4:13 pm

Today is the last day to get your entries in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 1:14 am

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to get voting up  April Otaku Senshi Contest 2869872805 It's been kinda hectic on my end lately >.<

Anywho! Voting is officially up! Voting will go till May 5th, 11:59 PM!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 9:34 am

voted! all are awesome
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 9:51 am

I forgot to post that I had voted! These are all lovely!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 11:16 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 12:12 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 1:26 pm

Omg I'm torn. These are amaze.
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 7:36 pm

These all look great!
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 8:42 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 8:30 am

voted!
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 10:04 am

Thank you to all who have voted so far! Those who haven't, you only have s few days left! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime7th May 2016, 8:06 am

Voted as well... finally lol
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:47 pm

Aye yai yai this got away from me...  April Otaku Senshi Contest 3978041997

Anywho the winner of the April Otaku Senshi Contest iiisss................

Cosmos-Hime!!!! 

Congrats!! I'll post again with your winner's siggie soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:48 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:34 pm

woho! congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:57 pm

Yay! Congrats!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime11th May 2016, 8:55 pm

Here's your winner's siggie!! Very Happy 

April Otaku Senshi Contest AnohUBP

Again, Congrats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Otaku Senshi Contest   April Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Otaku Senshi Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top