The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

November Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Otaku do you like the most?
Entry 1
November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap6%November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 2
November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap12%November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 3
November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap12%November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 4
November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap70%November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! Empty
PostSubject: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 3:12 pm

This month's theme will beeeeee......

Cold Weather!!

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! Q8BwnmS

The Entries!!

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor-Senshi-Maker-wide

Snowy Flakes AKA Sailor Ice Storm!
Sailor Powers:
Icy Kisses- Motions to blow kisses at her foes and blows out an icy wind that has a chance to freeze.
Snow Staff Shower- She twirls her staff in front of her and out from that comes ice shards..lots of ice shards.
Flower Petal Blizzard- (One time power) She takes her ice flower from her side (Or free hand) and uses other hand to pluck petals off. When done she tosses petals into the air above her foes and a sharp snowy blizzard falls on and around the foe(s).
Backstory: Snowy was a cute little girl that grew up with her sister Berthier to become teenagers. When they grew up though, the two begin to grow apart like snow in a breeze. Years later as Berthier was being a bad girl causing trouble, Snowy was a kind soul and helped others in the Arctic one day gaining powers and becoming Sailor Ice Storm! (That was a cool name she thought of) She then heard of her sister's ways and ventured out to Japan to try and meet her sister once again. She still is looking for her sister but she has become a friend to many and hopes to one day find her long lost sister.
Dislikes: hot days, heaters, the sun, fire
Fave food: Cold Pizza and an Ice Cold Coke-a-Cola

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! P3Z5Dpx
Sailor Snowdrop

Millions of years ago, before the Silver Millenium, there was a time where two goddesses ruled the Galaxy. One was Goddess of the Day, who controlled the movements and flare of the sun. The other was the Goddess of the Night who controlled the Moon. There were also demi goddesses who controlled the seasons.
The people of Earth loved the season of summer, because they could swim in the ocean and relax outdoors but they found winter a great inconvenience. "It's too cold" they all said. "We can't harvest food with all this snow". The youngsters complained that winter was too boring. "We're trapped in our houses all day due to the weather. We can't go outside or do anything fun".
The goddess of Winter, Snowdrop, was sad that nobody liked her precious winter. She was also facing scorn from the other Season Goddesses for not discovering her full powers yet.
Snowdrop sought to get people to see the beauty of winter.Time after time she tried to make winter fun but nobody cared. Distraught, she cried. Her tears crystallized into a tiny drop of ice. Inspired by the Stars in the sky, she used the ice to create something never seen before: a snowflake. She showed the snowflake to the two Goddesses, who asked her to make more. The next day, she sprinkled them all over the people of Earth, who were overjoyed to see such a beautiful scene. This caused a light to envelop Snowdrop, which granted her full powers of a Sailor Soldier.
"Winter's been giving us a gift all this time and we've just been ignoring it.Summer's nice, but winter can't be all bad if it gives us these.It may be cold and dark but that doesn't mean there isn't any good to it"
Inspired off of Snowdrop by Silly Filly Studios

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor10

Senshi name: Sailor Frost Knight
Influences/powers: 
Sailor Frost Knight can control ice and snow. He is sensitive to the spirits of nature and is closest to the winter spirits. He can also communicate with the man in the Moon.
Icicle Surround: Using his staff, he swirls it around controlling icicles to surround and trap the enemy. 
Super Snowball Storm: Frost gains a burst of quick speed in order to fling hundreds of snowballs at the enemy.
Blizzard Blast: A powerful attack, invoking ice and the wind. It blasts the enemy with hurricane force winds and thousands of icecles.
Brief Description:
Sailor Frost Knight is the Sailor Guardian form of the mischievous but good hearted Jack Frost. Jack Frost was brought to the world by the Man in the Moon when his human self drowned while saving his sister. He has been a bringer of joy to children with snow days and snowball fights for hundreds of years. However, he only recently awakened his Guardian powers when Pitch, the boogeyman, threatened the balance of children's cheer and hope all around the world. Along with his friends, the Guardians (which include Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Sandman), he protects children from the forces of evil as Sailor Frost Knight!

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor10

Name: Sailor Alcyone
Other names: the lady of the winter solstice
Powers: Ice manipulation, weather manipulation, temperature manipulation
Backstory: Deep within the various ice caverns, at the farthest point of Antarctica, there lies a castle. A woman who's skin is as blue as the surface of the ice, with nails just as sharp-lives in total isolation. 
She was human at one point, a woman whose looks charmed male and female alike-though no lover was good enough for her. She scorned every last one of them, giving them an icy glare or the cold shoulder and would force them to lavish her with gifts of grandeur in order to win her affections back. They did so every time, and each time she would remain cold to them. She would abandon them completely, keeping their gifts as she went onto the next. Before long, she had enough money to buy the biggest home that could be built, and would spend her time not tricking others in her room, gazing upon her collection of expensive gifts. 
One day, during the winter months, yet another person fell for her charming looks. She invited them in, and they spent most of the season together in bliss. She began to feel her icy exterior melt, and found herself actually loving her suitor for the first time. At the peak of winter solstice, she felt it proper to ask them if they wanted to stay with her forever-bonded together in matrimony. 
This is where our tale turns tragic. Her lover turned out to be a powerful magician-one who had been investigating the hundreds of broken hearts and empty pockets all throughout the land. They had pretended to be another lover of hers in order to discover the truth. Once it was all laid bare,t he magician found it fitting that the one person she loved was playing her all along, but it still was not enough punishment for her heartlessness. The magician-fueled by the power of winter- cast a powerful spell on her. For a woman as cold as herself, she would have skin akin to ice and would freeze everything she touches, just like the way her icy stare would freeze her suitors in their tracks while she would later trick them with the illusions of her love. She would no longer break the hearts of innocent lovers, and has now become the physical and literal embodiment of cold-and of how she treated her fellow human.
Now, nobody is sure when this story took place, as it is as old as time itself, nor do they quite know how she ended up in one of the coldest places on earth. Some say she was forced there by those she tricked, others say she was sealed away by the mage that went to such lengths to punish her for her cruelty. Others, however, say she chose to live there-with no company other then the copious amounts of gifts she had forced her various lovers to shower her with. Nobody even remembers her name, they just call her Alcyone, The lady of the winter solstice. It is said that if you treat those who love you cruelly, especially during the winter season where love and tenderness is abound, she will cast an ice storm in your direction, or appear in your dreams, forcing you to awake in a sweat, sick with a sudden cold. Perhaps this is the way Alcyone decides to warn others so they do not suffer the same fate as she, but that remains to be known.

Spoiler:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 7th December 2015, 2:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 7:13 pm

entering again this month.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime13th November 2015, 9:26 pm

Hey question! Since the new Otaku Senshi maker can make males, are male otaku allowed? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime14th November 2015, 3:55 pm

I think it was mentioned as a yes in last months thread i think Small Lady.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 3:17 am

Yes! Sorry I didn't see you comment before xD But yes because the new one does have the option for them, male senshi are allowed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 9:16 am

Ooh thanks you guys! My idea might be overdone but lol i wanna do it...xD
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 12:15 am

i hope this isn't just me and Small Lady participating but if it is its ok too. no worries
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 12:01 pm

Nope! I have 4 entries that I have to put up for voting! Those will be up soon! ^^ 

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! 1637294219
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 12:08 pm

Alright voting is up! I'll give you guys till the 5th to get your votes in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 1:07 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime1st December 2015, 9:18 pm

voted!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime1st December 2015, 9:21 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2015, 12:14 pm

Took me a while to get here, but my temp. comp runs great! Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2015, 2:09 pm

Everyone's entries look great! It was hard to pick just one. Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2015, 6:17 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th December 2015, 5:32 pm

Alright! Voting is over!

The winner of the November Otaku Senshi Contest iiissss.......

Cosmos-Hime! Very Happy 

Congrats! I'll be posting with your winner's signature when it's been made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th December 2015, 6:08 pm

YAY!! Congrats Cosmos-Hime!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th December 2015, 9:38 am

Congrats Cosmos!! I really enjoyed her background. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime8th December 2015, 7:17 am

Here's your siggie Cosmos! Very Happy

November Otaku Senshi Contest!! XNIGwNw

And again, Congrats! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Otaku Senshi Contest!!   November Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top