The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose your favorite entry!
Entry 1:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap8%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Entry 2:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap17%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Entry 3:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap21%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Entry 4:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap0%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 5:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap8%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Entry 6:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap13%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Entry 7:
 8% [ 2 ]
Entry 8:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap13%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Entry 9:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap4%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Entry 10:
 8% [ 2 ]
Entry 11:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_lcap0%November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! Empty
PostSubject: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 9:27 am

After another rather successful submissions round (which are now closed), it is now time for VOTING! Very Happy The theme of this contest was desserts, so please choose who you feel has created the best senshi. Remember to keep in mind the provided senshi information when voting!

The artists of the entries may vote as well in the poll. I trust all of you to vote for what you feel is the best entry, regardless of whose it is. Please choose carefully as you cannot change your vote!

Note: Voting will be opened until November 30th. Any and all questions may be directed to me, Lady Tuxie.

Entry 1:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 2rc8oja
Sailor Cotton Candy AKA Princess Cotton Candy

Far in the galaxy, past the Molasses Swamp and Lollipop Woods in Candy Land there is a small and rather fluffy area waiting for you! That's right! The newest addition to Candy Land! The Cotton Candy Forest where the cotton candy grows on trees! By day, Princess Cotton Candy enjoys picking the cotton candy from the trees and delivering it to all of Candy Land but, by night....Princess Cotton Candy has a secret identity...SAILOR COTTON CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the superheroine of Candy Land! The heroine who saved Gramma Nutt and the gingerbread children from The Molasses Swamp.
By using her magical Cotton Candy Scepter Princess Cotton Candy can transform into Sailor Cotton Candy and call upon her magical (cotton) horse Sugar Cane! As guardian of the Cotton Candy Forest and All of Candy Land, Sailor Cotton Candy invites you to vote on Nov 23rd.
SAILOR COTTON CANDY 2012!

Entry 2:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! Candy_10
Sailor Candy Cane

she attacks with candy canes or the round peppermint candies. she also can make the candy cane frost grow

once a normal girl, untill the incident at the candy cane factory. she was on a tour at the time. she now lives with the other Holiday people. she lives in Christmas land. due to her smelling like a candy cane. she can't live a normal life in the normal world due to enemies funding her due to her sent..

Entry 3:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 80783510
A sugary girl such as her is like a dream come true for any dessert lover! In the kitchen, she rules everything while baking all those sparkling delicious flavors. If you come in without her noticing, you will hear her sing cute songs while she is frosting her famous cupcakes! Outside the house, she is just as sweet and cute and everybody would approve that none could hurt such a cutie!

May I introduce you to Sailor Cupcake Dream!

About the girl:
Name: Banira Satoh
Name meaning: Vanilla Sugar
Birthday: January 1rst
Eyes: They go from a pale grey to light pink
Hair: They go from very pale pink to white. She wears her hair up in many buns on top of her head, on each side.
Skin: Naturally tanned
Height: 4’10’’
Likes: To bake, to sing, sugar, to have many friends or family home to serve them her famous cupcakes with a cup of tea.
Dislikes: People who doesn’t eat desserts.
Strong points: She rules the kitchen, she is a good singer (good for the people living with her because she sings all the time while baking) She is also strong in chemistry and likes to try new experiments with her food sometimes.
Has trouble with: People who claim they don’t like a certain type of food when they never even tried it.
Dream: To become an icon in the world of Bakery. To have her own bakery she dreams of becoming renowned all around the world. Having her face photographed in the most popular magazines in company of her famous cupcakes.

About the Senshi:
Sailor name: Sailor Cupcake Dream
Realm of influence: Sprinkles, Vanilla and Frosting
Transformation: ‘‘Cupcake Sugary Dream Make-Up!’’
She throws flour in the air, blows air into it to create a flour cloud. She throws sugar and sprinkles in the air into the cloud and when everything fall back on the floor, she has transformed into Sailor Cupcake Dream!
Colors: White and pink
Attack: ''Vanilla Frosting Swirl!’’
She beats some frosting in a golden bowl and every movement her spatula makes make the enemy move in a circular motion getting him or her dizzy.

Entry 4:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! SailorCherryCordial
Name: Cereza Moreno
Birthday: January 12
Birthstone: Garnet
Bood type: B

Senshi Name: Sailor Cherry Cordial
Weapon: Bonbon Scepter
Attack:
~ Chocolate Cherry Bomb- This attack causes a stream of dark pink and brown energy to shoot out of the Bonbon Scepter at the enemy

Originally a chocolate sprite from Spain, she came to the Land of Sweets to celebrate the return of the Prince and his beloved Marie. After the celebration, though, she stayed to serve as a member of the newly-crowned Queen Marie's personal guard. She now helps protect the Land of Sweets from the evil Mouse King and his forces.

Entry 5:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 60887710
- The senshi name - Sailor Celestial Sugar

- Influences/powers - She is the Guardian of all the desserts and sugary goodies in the world that are thrown away, not enjoyed, and just generally left behind.
She doesn't have any major attacks for she is not a Solider to fight in battles but a Guardian that watches over the sad desserts in the world and gives them a happy place to be. She does have some powers though.

"Celestial Sugar Peace." - This is her main power. She waves her rod above the sad desserts and sugar-like sparkles float down onto the goodie and they disappear, off to the magical land of Surgonia, where all desserts can live in peace.

"Celestial Sugar Destroy!" - This is a power she rarely uses. Sometimes a dessert will go mad from the loneliness and angst of being forgotten and will try to obliterate all the other desserts around the world. She grieves when she must use this attack because instead of the desserts going to Surgonia, they completely disappear and are destroyed. Never to live sugary lives again. Thankfully though, she has only had to use this once, when a Ginger Bread man tried to obliterate all the Gum Drops he came across. So many sugary gum drop lives were lost that Celestial Sugar had no choice.

"Celestial Sugar Unite!" - This is probably her strongest power. When threatened, her or her precious sugary desserts, she has the ultimate power of calling her fellow desserts to her side to fight or protect. She has not had to use this attack yet, but she dreads the day that she must call so many delicious desserts to give their life for her.

- Brief description paragraph (which can include where they are from, what their way of life is like, etc.). - Celestial Sugar is the Guardian brought up in the magically delicious world of Surgonia. A place full of sweets and happiness. She was born into a long line of Dessert Guardians and soon she will pass on the duty to her heir.
Even though Surgonia is her home, she doesn't spend much time there anymore now that she is a fully awakened Guardian. She travels the Earth calling out to those lost desserts that so desperately need her. She spends most of her time alone, or with fellow desserts. She loves spending time with them, for they are happy people and always know how to brighten her day.
Her parents are gone, but from natural causes. People of Surgonia spend the majority of their lives in a child-like form, even though their minds mature normally.

Celestial Sugar rejoices for the day where all the sugary desserts in the world can be loved and never be left behind again. Until then, she will continue to give them a beautiful place to be at peace and live out the rest of their wonderfully delicious lives.

Entry 6:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! Sailor11
About the girl:
Name: Suger
Birthday: April 2
Eyes: Green
Hair: Pink with light pink at the ends
Skin: Naturally Ivory Skinned
Height: 5’2’’
Likes: Planting her garden, and playing with her pet bunny.
Dislikes: Litter bugs, and sour things.
Strong points: She is sweet to everyone no matter the situation, she sympathizes with everyone. Making many friends.
Dream: To share her talents (baking) to everyone she can, to put smiles on their faces.

About the Senshi:
Sailor name: Sailor Strawberry Shortcake
Transformation: ‘‘Strawberry Sugar Makeup!"
Colors: Pink, Dark Pink and Green
Outfit: See the image
Attack: ''Strawberry Cake Dash!", "Strawberry Sugar Bomb!"

Entry 7:
November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 2012-11-18_2-02-31--64_134_190_121--Sailor-Senshi
I would like to introduce you to

Sailor Sacchariferous

Not only does she visit those who over indulge in desserts/sweets and eases them into "Sweet Sleep", she also fights evil using her "Sugar Coma Storm" where enemies fall into a near death slumber. Other powers include "Cutie Pie Sprinkle" which buries foes in a myriad of pies and a buff "Hyper Active Hyper Aid" for her co-fighters for a temporary 50% boost in energy and power. However, when she uses "HAHA" she is sent into a fit of paralyzing laughter rendering her unable to fight until the giggles subside. Overuse of "HAHA" will put her into "Sweet Sleep" where she can only be awakened after a good night's rest.

Sailor Sacchariferous is the second daughter of the King Kandy and Queen Frostine from Candy Land. After turning of age she was sent as an ambassador to Crystal Tokyo to ask for aid in the Sugar War. Upon her return to her home land she found Lord Licorice and his minions had already over run the land and her family lost. She took her sister's name (Princess Lolly) in her honor and moved to the city where she could aid the sailor scouts in battle.

Entry 8:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! LemonMirangue
Sailor Lemon Meringue
Influences: Acidity and Viscosity
Powers:
Lemon Bang!: She uses incredibly potent lemon acid as an offensive attack that can slowly burn through the best defenses.
Meringue Plaster!: An attack that creates a sticky gelatinous white covering over an enemy's feet that will keep them in place for a short amount of time.
Background: Meringue has been a senshi for as long as she can remember, even as a young girl. She is the goddess of tart sweets, and she watches over all of the little children who love to eat sweet things. Her mortal enemy is Sailor Cavity, and Meringue has fought all her life to keep children safe from the harm of Cavity.

Entry 9:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 2012-11-20_8-08-33--190_166_247_113--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
In a far away planet, where peace in harmony prevails, an underground Sailor Senshi fights.
This Senshi fights everyday and night to prevail her rights to be part of the "fruits" since everyone
takes her as vegetable.

She's not so sweet but tasty, goes extremely good with anything etable and in some countries on earth
she's actually made a dessert!

She's Sailor Avocado, and in the name of all fruits, she shall be included in some desserts!

Entry 10:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! PeachCobbler
Senshi name: Sailor Peach Cobbler
Influences/powers: Desserts/Peaches/Sprinkles
Description: A clumsy 'nerd', Peachie is a easy going top notch student with a mean sweet tooth that often gets her in tight spots. She's not a very powerful Senshi but is great at getting the enemy away from her friends. Whether by shooting mini peaches from the top of her wand like bouncy balls or spraying cinnamon/sugar sprinkles into their eyes. Peachie always comes through for her friends when they need her and doesn't...always...run from a fight.

Entry 11:

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 38324495608240014145810825319664
This is Sailor Chocolate Petal, her real name is Amayagi(sweet taste) and she is 15 years old. Her favorite flower is the black dahlia flower. She works at a crepe shop and her grades are just slightly below average but she isn't failing. Her powers include "Flower Storm", "Chocolate Trap", and Cake Slicer".

Last edited by Lady Tuxedo on 1st December 2012, 10:31 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 10:00 am

VOTING IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

I am so sorry for all that trouble, but the voting is now officially open. I don't know why I was having all those technical difficulties Shocked but they are now corrected.

Also, I apologize again for deleting your posts. You may now freely post in this thread as well.

Have fun ^^

Last edited by Lady Tuxedo on 23rd November 2012, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 10:11 am

Yay! I can see them now! Very Happy Wow so many people entered!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 10:17 am

voted
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 10:32 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 10:51 am

Voted~
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 12:01 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 12:06 pm

OMG Was so hard to vote o_O So many good entries!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 12:40 pm

Voted !
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 3:30 pm

These all look great!! Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 4:05 pm

They're all great^^! Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 4:11 pm

All of you did amazing! I had such a hard time deciding. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 6:27 pm

Voted and Everyone did a great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 2:22 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 3:52 pm

cruses to you all you made me want some sweets... >_< and i don't has any Sad Oh WAIT I DO... I has OREOSSSSSSSSSS! oh and i voted
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 1:11 pm

Voted as well :3 These contests are so awesome. I love seeing what everyone comes up with November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Miso
Pyramidal Crystal

Miso

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Misoshiru (Miso soup)

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 1:20 pm

Voted. Aweh! All of them are so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://kittehsquee.tumblr.com/ http://kittehsquee.tumblr.com/
leohamasaki
Star Seed

leohamasaki

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 3:06 pm

So many nice ideas o_o voted too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Usa-Ruka
Pyramidal Crystal

Usa-Ruka

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 8:18 pm

Just Voted! So creative!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 8:52 pm

Bumpin' Wink
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 5:37 pm

Bumping! Only two days left to vote!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 10:25 am

Last day to vote, last day to vote! We need people to break the tie!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 10:37 am

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 10:40 am

Break dat tie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 10:42 am

just hunt down the people that didn't vote yet XD
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Iris
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Iris

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Kousagi!~~

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 5:07 pm

Hehe. All cute. Voted~! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SenshiIris http://re-pyper.tumblr.com/ http://re-pyper.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/RePyper
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 5:25 pm

Voted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 7:49 pm

Cool Very Happy a little time is left to vote, guys!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 8:09 am

Well, after a long, close race, it appears that entry number 3, made by Jo, has won. Congrats to her and congrats to everyone else as well. It really was a close one. I was figuring I was going to need to make a tie breaker thread.

The next contest will be posted tomorrow. Smile can't wait to see what you guys think up next!

Entries:
1 - Lovely Lexi
2 - Sailor Swifty
3 - Jo
4 - SailorCelestialTiger
5 - mysteryloveandjustice
6 - LadyShizuka
7 - Hootie
8 - Verdandi
9 - Haine
10 - Sailor Iris
11 - Usa-Ruka

I shall see about Kakyuu making your sig, Jo Wink
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 8:16 am

Oh ok Smile

OMG I didn't expect to win this time Razz

Thank you everyone and congrats on the other great entries! I think the ideas got very original in this theme and I loved every of the cool Senshi that were created Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!   November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! ~WINNER~!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top