The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:39 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 YIUfnUw

“Nobody gave him that right,” she added impatiently, aware that Achelois might start stabbing and stop talking any second now. “You do not know who you’re up against. But if you’re that foolish, then stop blustering and fight us now. Because that’s the only way this ends, for we are not going to leave until we get what we’re looking for.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:45 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
He slowed down behind Achelois and Andromeda, keeping in his sight those who were around. Andromeda, Nocturnus and Sedna still had shields around them, Achelois and Callisto didn't. Maybe for this fight, it would be better if he concentrated his powers on protection instead of aggression. He stood by and listened but didn't add anything to the argument, feeling that it was nor his place, nor his fight.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:51 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 L32EGwz

"Wait!" she cried, recognizing the voice in an instant but too stunned to speak immediately. What was Ribbon DOING HERE? This was a place for sailor crystals to be reborn. Ribbon... She wasn't a sailor soldier... was she? That hadn't been true before, when they had saved her. And... and... Ribbon had been saved! How could she be here, now, and speaking of Master Chaos?

< It's RIBBON! > she told the others, the message brief. There was no way for Nocturnus tou understand what that meant.

"It's me, Nocturnus!" she spoke to her friend, or at least the thing that spoke with her friend's voice. Was this just one more person lost to her? A third casualty in this war?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:55 pm

Jasper blinked a few times. His female companion had begun to openly speculate about her identity, referring to her own senshi uniform as being something that was directly opposed to the kind of outfit a sinister person would wear. Heck, if anything, he looked more the part of a bad guy than the self-professed senshi of illusion. The dark outfit would have fit in perfectly during his own shady history, conjuring up images that compared himself to the Dark Kingdom's menacing servants in a way comparable to the differences between a 20th century high school banchō and the members of his own gang.

For the young woman to refer to self as Sailor Light was humorous, but slightly weird. "Doesn't that seem strange if you can unleash a blast of water..?" Jasper didn't push the issue too hard, instead preferring to listen to Light's words and gain insight to her thought process. On more than one occassion, his attention shifted towards the background flames before returning to his friend.

Friend? ..Yes, they had to have been friends! Why else would he have just risked his own life to save the oddly-spirited senshi? He was able to remember the contemptible treachery that the river fiend had employed in her dealings, just before swatting Light into the drink with her boat oar.

"I've been in several fights, and they may just be saving their resources. You know, keeping their cards close to their chest." Jasper shook his head, thinking back to his own myriad struggles within the Dark Kingdom. He didn't want to fall further under the river's curse, nor did he wish for Light to risk further injury. "As for what we should do? I agree the river should be crossed, but we cannot swim. Touching those waters is what caused us to lose our memories in the first place!"

The tall man in the dark uniform punched a fist into his open palm, looking ready to visit some anger management on the cloaked sprite responsible for their amnesia. "But what if we could take that ferrymonger's boat..?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 2:27 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 7C92QEm

"Hmmmmmmm... I suppose. But Sailor Water doesn't sound as cool, ya know?"

Light's mouth dropped when she comprehended that it was the river that stole their memories. It made Jasper's sacrifice even more incredible. He dove in even knowing what the river did! Oddly enough, this didn't raise the question as to why Light had fallen in herself as she was too distracted by everything else. What was this place exactly?

"Ferrymonger?" she asked with a downtrodden face. "That's a really strange name. Is that strange? I don't know any names aside from yours, Jasper. Anyway, let's walk along the shoreline and see if we can find anything. Maybe we can get an idea of what's going on here."

As though assuming Jasper would just follow her, Light began to walk off the dock and as far from the flames as she could. Her eyes were focused ahead, hopefully toward whatever glorious destiny waited for them.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 14th June 2016, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 2:40 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Ribbon-002
"You do not wish to fight - " the booming voice cut off entirely as Nocturnus's cry echoed through the chamber. "Leave now!" she directed, her voice breaking to sound more like her own. "And I will spare you."

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Achelo10
< Break into her head, see where her alignment lies, > Achelois instructed, her mental voice only barely friendly as she continued forward, not breaking her stride. Her staff was held in front of her, her mind racing through what they had learned of Ribbon's attacks. For Nocturnus's sake, they could attempt to immobilize her, though she doubted chaining her to a wall in the fashion they had originally found her would do any good as it had been an act. She had to concentrate and 'charge up' before she could send out an electromagnetic laser; they just needed to be able to see --

< Nocturnus, could you light up the area by the throne, please, so we can see her clearly? > she asked, her tone friendly and cautious towards the young girl.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 3:05 pm

Ribbon... oh. The very expressive woman - or was it girl? he had met on Leviathan. He understood better Nocturnus' reaction then. If he remembered correctly, which even despite being old was a given, they were friends. He wasn't aware of everything that had transpired between them, but considering she was trying to stop Achelois and Andromeda from killing her...

He glanced at Achelois, then looked back at Ribbon, whose mind he already knew, if this woman was indeed Nocturnus' friend.

< Understood. >

He never quite really had problems with forcing links between his mind and others, his species having the belief they were above other creatures for millennia, but it was a strange command considering how they reacted the first time he did it. Time told him that creatures tended to change in the course of intense events and it was never the same thing to use one's abilities against others instead of having it used against you, he supposed. Not that he had ever used this ability on an enemy before or in such an invasive manner either.

And if Ribbon had any mental abilities of her own...

Well, he was ready to take the hit in the stead of his allies, but he just hoped they wouldn't randomly need him if he was to be taken out. He walked to stand beside the green senshi, focusing on the one in front of them before pulling forcefully Ribbon's mind back with his.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 3:16 pm

Quote :
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon connects his mind to Ribbon's for 1 MP
Emotions flew through the newly made connection, not even bothering to be hidden, as she had tried back on Leviathan. Fear, first and foremost, was like a bolt of lightning through the link, the anxiety and terror - not for herself, but for another - colored and tempered it. 

< Please leave! > Ribbon cried, her mental voice high and panicked, < Go back now, while there's still a chance! >
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 3:22 pm

Oberon balled his hands into fists and let the emotions assault his mind, closing his eyes, then blinking. He inhaled sharply, sharing the selfless fear in part for Achelois and the others to judge as they saw fit. He didn't have to share her words as they echoed in the common link. He hoped their current leader wouldn't need anyone to tell her not to deal with Ribbon's life without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:05 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 L32EGwz

Leave?

LEAVE?

Where could they go? She thought of the graves her group had just wandered through. So many monuments, marking the end for so many sailor crystals... with Sailor Venus somehow among them. If one of the mightiest had fallen, how could their band ever expect to escape? What goals would that achieve? Sailor Enyalius not only suffered the corruption of her planet's core and the related corrosion of her own sailor crystal—she had been killed and then that precious jewel of her soul captured, not even allowed to reincarnate in the endless cycle. They had traveled too far to turn around. This was a last stand. Nocturnus had much to learn, but this was something she understood.

"Why are you here?" she asked her friend, the child's voice confused and anguished. Ribbon was supposed to be safe. Protected by the other sailor soldiers. Far away from the kind of danger like this that she lacked the power to fight against. That was the job of others: a job for protectors, the kind that Sailor Nocturnus aspired to be.

"You were supposed to be safe, away from this," she wept internally. So very nearly one more loss. How many more would follow?

She heard Achelois' request and acquiesced. Harm the pink-haired girl she would not, but this action would cause no damage.

"My Guardians, Aid Me," she whispered, the faint glow of starlight gathering near the brooch on her uniform's front bow. "Become the light that reveals!"

< I can't leave you here! We have to bring everyone back! > Even through the mental link, somehow she felt choked by the words.

Attack:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:26 pm

Quote :
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 LittleNocturnusNocturnus's Light spreads and hovers over the Throne. 

The additional light helped, but did not fully illuminate the throne, the light somehow swallowed by the mist that resided there. 

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 PJkdMFRibbon sat upon the throne in her original attire of teal and grey and soft pink, her hair immaculate, her makeup beautiful as she stared at them with convincingly cold, cruel eyes.

"I have returned to my rightful place at His side," Ribbon replied coldly, her voice echoing in the chamber. She stood, and a a crook appeared in her hand. "The peace that you know is an illusion; only through Chaos can things be set to right.

< I came here to save you! Please! Nocturnus, go back! >
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:50 pm

Jasper moved quickly after the self-proclaimed heroine, not wanting to see his hard work towards the rescue being undone by inattentiveness.

"I don't think you'd like that woman at all. She was a schemer and would not speak plainly; I'm quite convinced she meant to do us harm." If Jasper found that same entity relatively soon, he was going to do more than render harm unto the wicked sprite. An opposing voice in his head tried to chide him, upon realizing that another forgotten person had warned him of the ferrywoman's unnatural state.

She is a walking corpse! She will not feel pain.
Since when would that ever stop me from trying?

Jasper permitted himself a small smile as he continued to follow after Light. Taking revenge may not have itself gotten the two any closer to preventing whatever awful deed was about to transpire on this star, but it would make him feel better in the short term.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:50 pm

< Then you need to let us through, too much has been taken and we can't turn back now. >

She kept moving forward, her eyes sweeping, trying to find the exit of the room.  She decided to try and get Ribbon to let them by without a battle.  She knew Nocturnus wouldn't exactly appreciate losing one more person.  

< Are you safe Ribbon? What's this mist in here? >
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:55 pm

< Yes, you can. > Ribbon assured mentally as she twirled her crook and grasped it with both hands. Her brows knit together crossly, as though challenging them to continue moving. < Just leave - get out of here as quickly as you can; you don't have to worry - just go back and forget all of this. I'm not in any danger - the Mist is an indicator of his power, nothing more. I have this handled, please, just go! >
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:03 pm

< He has taken that which is most precious to me. I'm not leaving. Are you going to defeat him, because that's what I'm here to do. >

She was still moving forward, if a little more carefully now.

< If you're concerned about safety, then you and Nocturnus can leave here. You could keep her safe away from here. >
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:05 pm

He kept his attention on Ribbon, Achelois and their immediate surroundings, preparing to call for a shield to protect the unshielded green senshi if the need should arise in the next few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:07 pm

< Yes! > Ribbon emphatically replied, < I'm going to do it - I'm going to defeat him! But the longer you guys stay and the longer I don't kill you, the more suspicious he will be! Please! Leave! > 

The crook of her staff started to glow a soft red. 

< Nocturnus, please! I won't hurt you, but I can't let him know I'm false or I won't have a chance! >
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:14 pm

Quote :
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 YxzMnW Bellatrix attempts to attack ((roll 3)) Sailor Mercury![HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u
Does it hit?
She misses!
End of Round 2
Round 3 begins

Memory Loss:
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars loses a memory! She loses memory 6, and so has forgotten The events leading up to the rise of Crystal Tokyo.

Round 3
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars underwater until the end of round 3
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 YxzMnW Bellatrix STR 27; Random Attack; Berserk until the end of round 4
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury
10 Wet Ferrywoman frozen until the end of round 4!
10 Dry Ferrywoman frozen until the end of round 3!
A Vampire Squid, Giant Eel, and two Frilled Sharks arrive turn 3
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:16 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 7C92QEm

Sailor Light, as she called herself, kicked rocks this way and that as she and Jasper fruitlessly made their path along the shore. She stared at her own reflection in the river on occasion, as though incredibly interested in the person looking back. She made strange faces at herself, as though thinking that perhaps the reflection would say something or do something in response. She was subconsciously looking for answers to who she was but not finding any answers.

"Do you remember anything about anyone who came with us, Jasper?" she asked. "Did they burn up in that forest or fall into the river, never to come back? I hope they didn't. I hope they're strong like us. Or, well, strong like you. I don't think I'm as strong as I could be. That Crystal... my true self... it's only half. I hope that they're whole."

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 14th June 2016, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:18 pm

I trust you to kill him when you've had how long to do it? What are you waiting for now? If you're going to do it, then why does it matter if he knows what side you're on?  Why try alone when you have allies? >

She was growing impatient and tired of this game.  Only her affections for Nocturnus kept her from giving some signal to knock this impertinent child out.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:23 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sailor11

Callisto wasn't sure what to make of who awaited them on the Palace's throne. This Ribbon person she vaguely remembered from Planet Leviathan. She was a friend of Nocturnus and Leviathan, wasn't she? But what was she even doing here, trying to get them to turn back?

Her verbal responses seemed like she was siding with Chaos, but when Oberon connected with her mind, it was clear that she was at least trying to help. But how?

< We don't have any quarrel with you, but we need to get by. If you must fight us, then allow me to subdue you and take you both out of this palace. > If Ribbon's master was watching, maybe seeing her "lose' fair and square would satisfy him.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Crysta11

Mercury watched as her own attack froze them both solid with a layer of ice, her visor scanning them to make sure they were fully coated. That solved that problem...

Bellatrix took a swing at her, and Mercury barely ducked out of the way with a squeak of surprise. What was going on? Was something wrong with her? Thinking quickly, Mercury shoved herself against the iced over ferrywomen to tip them over the side of the boat. Once they were handled, she could figure out Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:32 pm

Anger colored her mental voice, < Allies?! I was trying to save your lives! You saw how freaked out that girl was about being found and killed if she survived her mission! How could I tempt fate staying around you? I couldn't put that on you! > Ribbon all but exploded, the crook of her staff glowing a vibrant orange-yellow. When she said you, her eyes were clearly looking at Nocturnus, and while her countenance looked angry and hateful, her eyes were sad and frightened; but then she looked back at Achelois. < What was I waiting for?! He just got back! People have been in and out of here all day - he is only just now alone and I've been charging! That's why I need you to leave - now! I'm almost finished and you can't be here when I go off! >

< Subduing me wouldn't help or hurt this - He thinks I'm loyal to Him but it's only so I can get close enough to him to pull this off without chancing him killing me before that. > Ribbon trembled, her crook shaking in her arms at the thought of being killed, but still she stood her ground.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:39 pm

Quote :

10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury pushes both ferrywomen over the side!
Creatures are below!
Do the frozen ferrywoman hit the sea-creatures swimming towards Mars?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I mean Hit!

12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 YxzMnW Bellatrix hits Mercury?[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u
No!

Mercury livesyaaay

13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars underwater until the end of round 3
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 YxzMnW Bellatrix STR 27; Random Attack; Berserk until the end of round 4
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury
10 Wet Ferrywoman frozen until the end of round 4!
10 Dry Ferrywoman frozen until the end of round 3!
A Vampire Squid, Giant Eel, and two Frilled Sharks arrive turn 3
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:50 pm

Achelois ignored the other parts of the outburst, focusing in on the parts about charging and going off.  They knew she could shoot lasers but what was she charging that could go off?  How much damage would it do?

< What do you mean go off? Will this attack target just him or will there be collateral damage as well? >  Her heart quickened as she thought about the consequences of too much destruction to this place...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:03 pm

< It has to be big so he can't escape, > Ribbon replied; < I don't know how big it will end up, but I don't want you guys around when it does. Please! Go! >
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:07 pm

< You need to know how big, if you damage this place, it could destroy the galaxy cauldron.  Senshi will no longer be reborn and... It's not worth it to risk blowing this place up.  What happens here is too important.  Besides he has Enya's crystal, she would be destroyed with him. >
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:33 pm

Ribbon took in this new information, but, while she didn't want to say this to Achelois, it needed to be said. < I'm sorry for your loss, I really am, but He cannot be allowed to exist any longer! I'm sorry you senshi won't get to be reborn again and again, but regular people never had that to begin with - you'll survive. It would be worth it to end this war, right? Isn't that what Sailor Enyalius would have wanted? >
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:41 pm

< YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! Senshi are what keep Chaos from tipping the balance of the universe from neutral to evil! With so many senshi already dead, the remaining would be unable to stop Chaos, and taking their leader will do nothing but create more wars as those under him fight for power.  It's not just senshi that will cease to exist, there can be no new life of any kind, no one can be born if this place is destroyed.  All life comes from here, you would effectively be ending the universe. > 

Achelois couldn't believe that someone would do something something so risky, here of all places.  She bit her tongue at the remark about Enya's crystal.  As long as the crystal survived, she could one day be reborn.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:56 pm

< YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! > Ribbon mentally screamed, her crook glowing blue now, < You don't know what his "followers" will do if he's not there! > Her eyes were filling with tears as she continued, spilling open her heart and the thought she had harbored since the final battle on Planet Leviathan, and what she had heard and learned from that woman -- she didn't even know her real name! Just "The Clam" in reference to her powers. Would her family ever know that she was never coming home? < She might've surrendered, instead of getting herself killed she was so scared of running away! How many more are only working now out of fear of him?! > What about "the Eel"? Had she also fought because she was afraid of what would happen if she gave up and defected? < With him gone they could be free to lay down their arms without fear of retribution! Without him, the creepy things might disappear entirely, and they could surrender! They could at least have a real choice! >

< Senshi might have powers to fight the darkness, but doesn't everybody?! People can fight, people can be persuaded! I was persuaded! > Her hands trembled again, < If not for Nocturnus I would've been in their shoes, but look at me now! I can end this! And I refuse to believe that ending this place would end all life in the universe! Life is stronger than that! It's stronger than one place or one person! It just needs a chance!>
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:07 pm

< Refusing to believe that life will keep on existing is not how it works! This place is the source of all life! You can't just will that away with happy thoughts!  And sure maybe some of them will turn, but many more will not, think of all the creatures we fought on the way here with no higher sense of thinking!  Think of Blade who had the same chance as you! We've seen many of his army who were happy to die for him and would be enraged to find him dead.  What about all the "normal people" without powers? That's who we protect.  Most of them don't have powers like you and how could they be expected to fight when the people who were made with the intention of defeating fending off Chaos, are all dead?  I know for sure that if this place is destroyed, life will cease to exist and no amount of happy thoughts or well intentions will stop that. >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top