The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 2:53 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Sailor18

Callisto stood up slowly, every movement tugging on her now tender and burnt raw skin. It hadn't been too bad, but it still hurt. Her helmet sizzled with conducted heat, and she tossed it to the ground with a growl, one of the decorative ears melted and the hair burnt off the top. She liked that helmet too, and the Chimera had ruined it.  The Ocean's Grace seeped into her wounds and helped numb the burns a bit as they healed, but she was still sore and angry.

She was tempted to transform and attack it head on now, but it had about three more heads than her and it would not likely end well.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 8:11 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 0Qt1Sjk

Meanwhile, Enoch continued to stand at the sidelines.

This might be a terribly ignorant idea so feel free to shoot me down. If I'm inferring this correctly, this creature is of this planet. It's one that might be influenced by chaos, but this is something that has existed here. It could potentially obey Sailor Enyalius. If I were to touch her shield and transform into her... it could be worth a shot! If it doesn't work, I could use Enyalius's strength to help defeat this foe.

If Sailor Andromeda approved, he would run forward to touch the shield. He otherwise would choose to stand where he was and observe the situation rather than charge in. This creature was beyond his strength. He would have to use abilities and cunning to help the others.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 9:23 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 L32EGwz

This time, there was no Achelois to help her if something went wrong. Nocturnus knew that Andromeda would prioritize protecting her, but also knew that the young woman was strong—much stronger now after clearing Chaotic influence from her own planet—and could be valuable in this fight. Already she had done so much.

She thought about what Andromeda had said to her, and thought about the strange behaviour of the zombies reported as the group of sailor soldiers and support moved towards the center of the city. Maybe the ocean-haired woman was right. Maybe, if Nocturnus attacked again, whatever else searched for them wouldn't be able to gain additional information from her actions.

But right now, this monster was far beyond the child of night's abilities. She wanted to participate, but without their primary healer—and now seeing Callisto's burns—Nocturnus couldn't let herself be a liability in this fight. She hung back, out of range of the attacks, but kept her eyes alert in case zombies or other enemies entered the area.

Nocturnus: ZZ38
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 9:45 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 YIUfnUw

Wreak havoc and kill. So definitely not a friendly—good to know. Not that it looked friendly to begin with, but always safer to not judge by appearance. But what is it protecting? The palace? Nikos, do you know if it can communicate with people?

Her maelstrom trapped the Chimera momentarily, which would certainly be useful. But then she gasped as suddenly Callisto was set on fire by the dragon. True to Nikos’ words, the fire easily shot out of the watery prison as though completely unaffected by it.

Then she heard Enoch.

Andromeda thought logically about the plan and immediately found one flaw as she recalled the moment Enya received her shield. The shield wasn’t always hers—I don’t know whose it used to be, actually. But even if it recognizes Enya as its owner now, it still doesn’t belong to Enyo, the person who might or might not be commanding this creature. If you wish to see the result anyway, you’re welcome to try.

In that same day, she had received her battle trident, which used to belong to the previous Sailor Andromeda. It did not seem to be the case for Enya, but then again, they never talked about it.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 2:45 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Quote :
battle map reminder spoiler:

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IXZD7DAzazel uses Azazel Switch (4MP) and touches the Shield of the Lost Senshi.

Azazel Knight has transformed into Sailor Titanio
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Sailor-Titanium

Battle Round One: 
16 Snake Head
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Nix Nix
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Ce7eMA Andromeda
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 ZukxCX Nocturnus

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 HUxoQV Sedna
8 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IXZD7DOberon

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 L8yx0u Callisto
8 Ram Head

8 Dragon Head
8 Chimera Body unable to change positions until Round Three

6 Lion Head
5 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 UtFtSZ Nikos
3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IXZD7D Enoch
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 TMRYB5 Panzer

Battle Round One has Ended.

Battle Round Two has Begun.

Battle Round Two: 
16 Snake Head

8 Ram Head

8 Dragon Head
8 Chimera Body unable to change positions until Round Three

6 Lion Head
3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPY Enoch

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Nikos
'Some of the stories have it speaking, but most do not - teachers often categorized it as artistic licence,' Nikos replied, his eyes going from Callisto's sizzling helm to the figure racing towards them, waiting to see the transformation into Enyo, and wondering if it were for the best, but instead of Enyo, the other morphed into someone completely different...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 6:38 pm

Enoch was cautious but not unafraid to try transforming into a previous version of Sailor Enyalius. But then Sailor Andromeda said something odd. This shield wasn't originally intended for Enyalius?

The image of Sailor Oberon shifted to that of the unknown soldier. Enoch's new eyes widened as he peered at the armor about his form. He thought at first that he actually had transformed into Enyalius, but he knew better. A fear started to take over him.

"W-who am I? Who owned that shield and why do I feel like they don't exist any more?"

He had a feeling of dark dread. It wasn't a horrific sensation but he simply knew that this person didn't exist any longer. He had a small tought that it would be easy for him to keep tabs on sailor soldiers living or dead with his technique.

"What sort of power did this person possess?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 12:47 am

So without the option to communicate, it seemed that there was no other option than to attack. They had no means of discerning the creature’s true intentions.

As Enoch transformed into a total stranger, Andromeda spared a curious glance at her. “All the senshi that once possessed the items we were gifted with that day are now deceased. They would have moved on back to the Galaxy Cauldron. As such, I have no idea what powers they had before.”

She looked quickly over her shoulder to see that Nocturnus was hanging back, which was good. She could fight better when she didn’t have to divide her attention between attacking and protecting.

Aiming at the currently immobile Chimera body, she called out her next attack, “Ripple Shard!

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 ElrbPPL

Though her first attack had missed, now their target was unable to move for the time being, and she didn’t waste time to use the opportunity.

She targeted Hailstorm Symphony at the Chimera’s body.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 2:47 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Try speaking to it anyway? Enyalius owns the shield, as did this previous senshi. Mayhaps there is a chance that it will listen regardless.

Honestly, it wasn't as if trying would do them any harm. If they didn't try something, it may be too late to save Achelois and Enyalius. It was something that Eshana didn't want to think about.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 5:28 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 4bo25pM

Sailor Panzer listened carefully as the attacks against the monster continued. This was a creature unlike any she had seen on Ringen, Streit, or Angriff. The young man's reference to it as a "beast of legend" certainly seemed appropriate. The size and looks of the thing was enough to give one pause, but the abilities that the different heads possessed made it formidable in battle as well as in appearance. Witnessing the flames that could not be extinguished with water engulf one of their own party members proved this.

The eyes behind the mask scanned the group, looking for an opportunity to assist, and spotted the tall woman dressed in black and teal. Sailor Sedna, currently the party's only healer—but also a seasoned fighter. Perhaps in this way she could be useful, providing a buffer from any retaliation on the Chimera's part. The armored young woman moved forward to step in front of the other sailor soldier.

"Please, allow me to shield you," she said, using the telepathic link. The other discussion, involving whoever Enoch had just turned into and whether that would be of any use against this beast, was not something Panzer had much of an opinion on either way.

Panzer: UU27
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 5:33 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 L32EGwz

Noctunus watched from her careful distance, her hands clenched tightly into fists. She wanted to be there, among them. She wanted to help. She wanted to fight back, to do what little she could do, and perhaps be enough to tip the balance in their favour. This fight was not the right opportunity for that, and as much as it disappointed her, she knew that. Maybe it could be, but not at this moment. If she jumped in now, she knew the likelihood was that someone else would have to rescue her, possibly getting hurt as Callisto had. No, that was too great a risk.

The strange sailor soldier that Enoch had become, the previous owner of the shield that Enyalius carried, looked unlike anyone Nocturnus had ever seen. She heard the group's discussion, thankfully not isolated from it due to Oberon's powers, and wondered if that would really work. Could this creature be ordered aside? There was something about this planet, about the destruction and and death, that made her feel like that was not terribly likely...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 9:45 am

Battle Round Two wrote:

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Ce7eMA Andromeda uses Ripple Shard (4MP) and attacks the immobile Chimera Body!
How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--MP 2
----Total of 13 points of damage

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Nix Nix uses Hailstorm Symphony (5MP) and attacks the Chimera's immobile body!
How much damage?
--CTRL 10
--MP 2
----Total of 15

8 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IXZD7DOberon uses Titania's Fury (6MP) and attacks the Chimera's immobile body!
How much damage?
--CTRL 4
--MP 3
----Total of 10 points of damage

Battle Round Two: 
16 Snake Head

8 Ram Head

8 Dragon Head

6 Lion Head

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 26th April 2016, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 10:48 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
He gathered the winds unto his hand again, deciding that for now attacking was more important than shielding them. Sedna would be able to heal them, hoping that those heads wouldn't do them too much damage, and the quicker they could get rid of it, the quicker they'd get to Enyalius.

He aimed his palm forward and freed the wind upon the beast.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 11:08 am

Enoch's face fell at Sailor Andromeda's explanation. Just what had happened on that "day?" He had never heard of Sailor Leviathan facing such a tradegy so he figured it was a mission long before she joined.

Thank you for the... disheartening information. Sailor Andromeda, could I hold that shield for a bit and see if any power awakens within me that could aid is in this battle? For now, I'll try speaking to it as Sailor Sedna suggested.

He was terrified of the creature before them. It seemed even Nikos wasn't exactly sure what the Chimera truly was or why it existed. Truthfully, he cared not if it lived or died, but if he could get it to calm down, the fight would be over instantly. He prayed his new form had some connection to the planet, if any.

"Great Chimera!" he called out in the unfamiliar voice of the unknown soldier. "Stand down! Or we be forced to continue our attack!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 11:40 am

She paused, but then handed the shield carefully to the stranger. Whatever happens, do not lose or break it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 1:59 pm

DM wrote:
Azazel feels only a passing familiarity with the shield; no obvious powers make themselves known.

The Chimera's heads stare over at Azazel, eyes glowing, their attention fully on her. Even the tail perked up, revealing through the rush of water and wind a snake's head at its end. The sound it made was drowned out by the water; whether it was words or a rumble is unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 2:26 pm

I will protect this shield as best I can. I know how important it is to you.

Enoch's heart raced in terror though he kept a steady composure physically. Was its tail a snake's?! He prayed that the shield he was given had some kind of magical property to defend himself. Didn't this unknown soldier have a sword of some kind?

First thing was first. He had to figure out if the Chimera was merely looking at him because he was talking or if the horrifying creature was listening.

"If you want to end this fight and help save your planet from the Chaos Agents who have corrupted it, I ask you to lay yourself upon the ground!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 2:40 pm

Battle Round Two wrote:

All eight of the chimera's eyes narrowed.
8 Dragon Head rears back and spits out a fireball, aiming for Azazel Knight![HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPY
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--CTRL 10
--Armor -2 (Shield is able to reflect some of the fire!)
----Total of 13 points of damage!

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPYThe fabric of Enoch's fuku is on fire!

Battle Round Two: 
16 Snake Head

8 Ram Head

8 Dragon Head

6 Lion Head
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 2:55 pm

Nikos's eyes widened with horror. The plated armor would only absorb the heat, and the unknown alien's fluffy under-skirt was ablaze - how would they put it out without burning herself further?! 'Roll!!' he urged, rushing forward, but without the momentum he had built up before he didn't know if knocking her over would initiate the skid the last attempt had.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 7:42 pm

Enoch's eyes went wide when he was immediately torched by the chimera. He yelled out in pain and the flames burned the fabric of his uniform and his skin. Upon Nikos's command, he rolled like a log to put the flames out and immediately came to a crouching stance to put himself behind the shield he held. He assumed a defensive position, keeping the shield pointed directly at the chimera.

The shield... he said to the others with strained thoughts. I think it can reflect elements and magic...

He felt extremely hot and frantic. He wanted to transform back into his normal self so badly. The metal of the unknown soldier's armor was burning immensely. It would be so easy to turn back now, to go back to his normal form and literally save his skin. But he knew there was a chance that this unknown soldier had a powerful that could lead them to saving Sailor Enyalius. He had to find out if it was possible to save a sailor soldier who had fallen to darkness. He had to.

For her.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 26th April 2016, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 7:49 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Sailor18

Callisto stood her ground and used her Callisto Disc again, this time aiming for the Dragon's head. After seeing it set another one of their team on fire, she wanted it out of commission. Enoch may have transformed into... some senshi she didn't recognize... but it didn't seem to make him flame proof.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 8:07 pm

Quote :
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 L8yx0u Callisto uses Callisto Disc (5MP) and attempts to hit the Dragon Head!
Did it hit?
Did it hit another head?
The heads swiftly dodge the oncoming projectile as it veers towards their immobile body!

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPYEnoch is no longer on fire. Enoch suffers from burns! The burns will take off 1 HP per round for 2 rounds.

Battle Round Two: 
16 Snake Head

8 Ram Head

8 Dragon Head

6 Lion Head
It didn't seem to be working. While at first the shapeshifter's words gave the chimera pause, the second request wasn't taken as seriously. Luckily the flames were extinguished, but all three heads were still active. Something about the change in its demeanor seemed to pull at him; there was something he felt like he had noticed, but couldn't put his finger on it; rather than wrestle with it by himself, he put it to the group. 'Something changed - it looked willing to listen at first - it had responded, even - but it turned on her with the second request. What was the difference between the two approaches?'

'And what do you want me to do?' he asked, noting that the whirlwind of water was starting to fade. 'If what Enyo said holds true, it shouldn't attack me; I could go closer and fight it if the shapeshifter's dealing doesn't pan out.'
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 8:24 pm

Nikos's words echoed in his mind as he tried to focus on them and ignore the searing pain of his burning flesh. He hadn't noticed a change in the creature, not being too familiar with animals himself, but maybe his first attempt held a secret that could end the battle. He called out yet again, trying desperately not to gasp or yell out in his immense anguish.

"Great Chimera, oh you magnificent creature, swift footed and strong, hear my cry! I was foolish to command you so haughtily for you are among the mightiest of foes, who could only be bested when set against multiple of the strongest of warriors! For if but one of us were to approach you, we surely would have no more songs to sing or tales to speak of.

"Rest now, Chimera, and let the battle resume another day. For naught but death awaits for you, for me and perhaps others who partake in this melee!"

What would his princess think of him now?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 8:33 pm

Chimera wrote:
The Chimera made another noise, deep within its chest, the sound barely audible above the rushing waters that surrounded it. Its four heads regarded the Azazel Knight, though even through the lessening torrent of waves, it was difficult to discern just what kind of reaction the 'magnificent creature' had to the newest attempt to communicate with it. 

Regardless, it was not attacking, but whether that was due to being stuck in place or having taken the words to heart was, at the moment, unknown.
Nikos, an eyebrow cocked, looked from the shapeshifter to the Chimera, wondering if all that flowery speech had worked. If someone had talked to him like that he would sooner leave than listen, but then he wasn't a legendary creature guarding the castle of a demonic senshi, so it was anyone's call, really.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 8:50 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
It sounded overly polite, something his people would have appreciated for its flourish, its dramatics, but would the legendary beast? Or would it take it as an offense? For better or for worst, it hadn't attacked again. Yet. He braced himself anyway, ready to go for another round, but if Enoch could really put an end to this fight more quickly than their weapons could, he would take it. He didn't drop his arm, however, keeping his palm open.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 2:55 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Eshana almost scowled when she say another caught on fire. Did they not know to keep their distance? Or at the very least dodge? Taking two steps forward (move me up two spots please or if I'm within range, just assume they are very tiny steps that are of no consequence lol) she released yet more water from her jug and sent it over to Enoch in order to heal him. 

Ocean's Grace on Enoch Azazel Knight:
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 3:34 am

As she had expected, talking to it didn’t really help. And why should it? This senshi was a stranger, and though the Chimera appeared to be listening, certainly it wasn’t going to start following some stranger’s orders. She winced as Enoch got set on fire this time. It was all well and good that the shield was able to protect him, but every second it was not in her hands, she felt more anxious.

Nikos’ offer was tempting, but she also felt torn; it was wrong to send someone to the front lines just because they—presumably—could not die.

I don’t think flowery speeches is the way to go. In any case, it doesn’t seem to care about Chaos Agents or protecting this planet. If anything, the speech seemed to sound downright offensive to it.

Nikos, are you sure it won’t attack you? Just because you can’t die doesn’t mean you can’t get hurt. Badly. I wouldn’t lie; if we can get rid of that fire-breathing head in particular, it would help immensely, but even if you’re protected by some curse, it does not mean I don’t care about your well-being.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 8:13 am

I have to try... Sailor Andromeda... it could work...

Enoch breathed a sigh of relief as he was healed by Sailor Sedna. He whispered quiet thanks and resumed his defensive position in hopes to protect her as well. He gulped and continued his plea. As bombastic as it was, there seemed to be genuine sincerity in his voice.

"Mighty Chimera, would your majesty allow us to pass forward? For we are cowards and fools and can now only speak of your might. Spare us, fantastic beast!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 8:50 am

Quote :

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 HUxoQV Sedna uses Ocean's Grace (5MP) and heals Azazel Knight [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPY
--CTRL 10
--MP 2
----Total of 17 14 HP restored

Battle Round Two has Ended.

The Maelstrom Ends, and the Chimera is left bare before them. Four heads face Azazel Knight, the rumbling in its throat now clearly a growl. It flexed its muscles, preparing to pounce.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 OKMm7U Enyo Arrives.

Battle Round Three: 
16 Snake Head

8 Ram Head

8 Dragon Head
8 Chimera Body
6 Lion Head
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Maxresdefault-0031
Enyo appeared suddenly above the Chimera, her expression quickly turning from interested to annoyed as she examined the scene. With an exasperated tone, she rolled her eyes obviously and projected, "Stop messing with the Chimera, you'll only aggravate it further." She then took in the group, her eyes catching on the unknown senshi. Her mind working, she looked around at the others once more, and then sighed loudly, in a bored tone, and continued, "And put that shield down before you get hurt."

Was it advice, or a warning?
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 1:36 pm

Enoch stood slowly at peered at Enyo with wide eyes. Her sudden appearance was something that he had not expected and he was understandably taken aback. He gripped the unknown soldier's shield tightly and held it in front of him in a defensive stance.

Sailor Andromeda... Sailor Sedna. Back away from me. Quickly.

He breathed in slowly and focused directly on the fallen soldier, ignore the advice... warning, whatever it was. There were many questions to ask. Was she the owner of the chimera? Where was Sailor Achelois? And why did she act so relaxed? He asked none of these questions and instead asked:

"Do you know who I am?"

It was a question that could have insinuated many things. He could have been asking if she knew he was Azazel Knight or Enoch. He could have been asking if she knew who the sailor soldier was that he had transformed into. It could have even been arrogant such as, "Who do you think you are talking to?" But his face was emotionless and calm and it was hard to tell what kind of answer he was looking for, if any.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 3:40 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 Maxresdefault-0031
Enyalius rolled her eyes largely as she uncrossed her arms and put a hand on her hips. "Better question: Do I care?" With her other hand, she removed the bladed tiara from the crown of her head, taking it between two fingers. "Answer:" With a flick of her wrist, she sent the weapon flying true towards the disguised Azazel Knight. Before he could even flinch, she disappeared and reappeared close behind him, her hand darting from behind his back to grab the blade before it could touch his face. Her mouth was near his ear, her body as close to his as possible without touching him. "I don't.

As she tucked the tiara back into her hair, she jerked her knee forward and into his back, intending to send him flying.

However, as her knee closed the distance, Azazel's body started turning, the shield, of its own accord, trying to intercept the strike. It was unsuccessful, but by changing Azazel's stance, it managed to lessen the full impact of the blow. 

Her eyes narrowed as she saw the shield suddenly come to her enemy's aide, the silvery metal resounding against the blade of her boot as it tried to get between them. Her mouth in a tight line, she jumped into the air and hovered above them, her concentration on the shield.
Battle Round 3 wrote:

16 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 OKMm7UEnyo kicks Azazel Knight in the back!
Did it hit? Dex Check: Auto hit; position check: behind back. Shield bonus invalid: defends half-strength. 
How much damage?
--STR 30
--Shield Bonus: -15
--Armor -4
----Total of 14 points of damage

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPY Azazel Knight is thrown backwards by the force of the blow and lands on his back with spitting range of the Chimera. 
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 IxocPYAzazel Knight HP = 3: Armor reduced by 1 (in and out of mimic mode); visibly tired, but able to walk and maybe even attack.

Battle Round Three: 
16 Snake Head
16 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 OKMm7UEnyo against Enoch; second attack (against Enoch) available at 13;
13 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 OKMm7UEnyo jumps and hovers; third attack (against Enoch) available at 10
8 Ram Head
8 Dragon Head
8 Chimera Body
6 Lion Head

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 27th April 2016, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top