The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 8:17 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 YIUfnUw

The champagne was nice, but as another server passed by with a pink-colored drink, Kira grabbed that one too. It looked just like Acantha juice from back home, and anyway, she was here to sample all the free drinks, so she might as well. Putting her empty champagne glass back on the tray, she then stared into the pink liquid, wondering what this one would taste like.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 8:23 am

Stephanie found some chairs close by and sat down giggling herself after hearing the doctor be so happy. As she waited for him to sit she asked, "So doc...tell me more about yourself...and maybe what you wanna do for the rest of the night..with me that is of course since I wanna be here only with you."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 8:28 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 1666276025 Ami Mizuno/ Sailor Mercury [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 1666276025

Ami decided to take a sip of her punch just as Makoto entered the room. It was sweet as usual, but there was a slight aftertaste to it this time, unlike last year's punch. Was it a new recipe?

She caught sight of Makoto waving her down, and smiled at her friend's enthusiasm before taking the box from her. Homemade chocolates from her friends were a highlight of Valentine's Day, especially since it was the kind of gift that didn't give her an unpleasant reaction. 

The punch's effects hit her just as she was about to thank her, and Ami's eyes seemed to cloud over as she stared off into space. She completely lost her train of thought, and then her unfocused gaze fell on Makoto.

That dress really did look nice on her, why hadn't Ami noticed before? Unconsciously, she moved closer to her.

"Mako..." Her hand squeezed the box of chocolates tighter than usual, and her cheeks burned. "Did you get this just for me?" Ami asked. Why didn't she think of getting her a gift like this earlier? She'd have to make it up to her somehow... And then she realized that Makoto wasn't even paying attention to her anymore, and she frowned slightly.

Just what have captured her interest so quickly anyway? Ami's chest hurt when she realized that Makoto was now speaking with Amina. Had she done something wrong to drive her away like this? 

Sulking now, she answered Viluy without much enthusiasm. "The National Exam? Oh yes, I think I remember you..." That had been a long time ago, back when Mugen Academy was still open. "I apologize, but I'm not really in the mood to talk right now..." Ami's eyes shifted back to Makoto and Amina, a hint of jealousy in them.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 8:35 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 E9kL2Jv

"NO, PLEASE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR PURE HEART," he insisted with the booming laughing voice, his glasses flashing once again.

The Professor's grip on Viluy's laptop remained like his emotions for it—gentle, yet passionate. He was not in danger of crushing it the way he had obliterated so many poor pieces of glassware over the years since his contract. At the same time, it would have been impossible for anyone to pry it from his determined hands. There were so many calculations he wanted to run. So many processes to compile.

If he were to tell this young woman what he wanted to do with his time, that would be it. A dark room. Some champagne. Maybe some caviar. An outlet, surge protected to keep his sweetheart safe. Even... the scandal of an internet connection. He could feel his heart thudding in his chest, each beat more intense than the last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:08 am

Stephanie didn't mind that he was a bit loud, "Well Im a swimming instructor back home for disabled kids and adults. To see them smiling and happy, its just like seeing you smiling and laughing. Also by the way that thing you do with your glasses..that so cool getting them to flash like that...Anyway..um..I help out around my town where I live, I like to volunteer..I love animals..do you doctor? What do you like..other then that computer your holding..."
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:10 am

From the moment he entered the ballroom, Jasper Franklin had taken an interest in the Valentine's Day party through a different perspective. In keeping with the modest expectations of formal attire, the young man had chosen to dress himself in a cool grey business suit, a white shirt with a crimson necktie, and a pair of black leather shoes.

Though he looked forward to meeting new faces as well as those which were familiar, Jasper secretly hoped to meet the hostess and offer her praise on the significant attention to detail shown in the party preparations. He glanced around for a few moments, trying to hide his brief disappointment under a languid smile.

She's probably busy.. it's just like her to put others before herself. 

With a barely audible sigh, Jasper resigned himself to the role of an observer and scooped up a flute of champagne from the refreshments table. Perhaps if the businessman turned his attention to the ongoing conversations, he could forget the fact that, like Minako, he also seemed to be married to his work.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:10 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Viluy brought a hand to her mouth and leaned forward in a pushy manner as she laughed lightheartedly at Ami's apology. “Oh, don't you be so ridiculous, you smart girl! That's what the champagne is here for!” She reached outward and attempted to grab onto Ami's wrist, hoping to drag the poor girl away from her friends. “Come with me and we can get ourselves some! You'll be fine in no time!”
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:21 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 E9kL2Jv

Hmm, so far it seemed possible that there might be a waiting Pure Heart Crystal, potentially a Talisman. Maybe if he could get a moment away he could open this precious computer and run some scans on the room. He was sure that this machine would be able to provide him with so much useful information. After all, it was such an excellent mechanical object, filled with potential and a willingness to obey. It could probably do the work of all five Witches! Maybe even the Magus, too!

His laughter continued throughout Stephanie's conversation, keening and wailing at different pitches and frequencies. The one hand that could be spared from the laptop waved wildly, punctuating the noises he made.

"OH YES, I LOVE ANIMALS. They're so handy for RESEARCH!" he replied. It was not... exactly... the sort of thing an animal lover ought to feel comfortable hearing, but his interactions with animals were typically not... great.

"WHAT DO I LIKE? PURE HEARTS. MAKING COFFEE. TWISTER."

His head swiveled, the grin widening as he tried to think of how to include his new squeeze in his various hobbies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:31 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 1666276025 Ami Mizuno/ Sailor Mercury [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 1666276025

Ami followed after Viluy, though her heart didn't' seem to be into it. Maybe she really did need to forget what had happened, but... She didn't want to lose Makoto to Amina either. She'd keep an eye on them, and if anyone made a move, she'd go back over and break it up. 

Ami wasn't one for conflict, but if she had to, she'd stand up for herself. It'd only take a couple of seconds to transform if she needed to.

Confident in her plan, she turned her attention back to the woman who had dragged her off. "... If you insist. What's this about champagne?" If it dulled some of the envy in her heart, she'd take the drink gladly.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:32 am

Stephanie perked up a bit, "Twister? I love that game..even though I usually get beat and lose but it's really fun. oh and coffee?? That sound interesting..I've never had it before...maybe you could make some for me sometime, what do you think." She heard what he said about the animals and..Research?? then looked at him saying, "OH I get it...your research is to help animals get better and go back to the wild right? AWWW that is so nice of you.."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:36 am

Luna was handed a glass of punch. She smiled and thanked the person who gave it to her. Taking a sip, she enjoyed the punch. She finished it off quickly and went to look around for Artemis again. The first person she saw was Nephrite. But something was different about him today, he was gorgeous, perfection.

She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, blushing.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:47 am

Thalassa blinked a little as a server came over with some kind of red liquid in elegant glasses. Mercury had taken two and offered one to her, and she eyed it with some unease. That certainly did not look like what she had seen the others drinking, but it was traditional on this holiday? Her curiosity waged against diplomatic and politeness, but as was usually the case, curiosity won out and she gave a little shake of her head. “I was more curious about the bubbly one. The clear one.” She couldn't see the bubbles in the punch, and wasn't inclined to observe.

Then suddenly she was being forced again, and let out a cry of surprise at the burst of heat against her icy skin. She backed away quickly, rubbing her arms briskly to try and dispel the unwanted heat swiftly. She blinked a little surprised at the icy blue-white haired woman who was...looking at Mercury with loving eyes? Now she was aware of the others with the same expression and she blinked again. And the woman who had touched her was dragging the blue haired solar senshi away.

“Ah...Excuse me then.” She said to the new brown haired tall woman, almost as tall as her, and Amina, and walked away. She went to the table and quickly was able to find a glass of the bubbling champagne. She took a sip of it and blinked in surprise at the taste and the fizzing of the drink. How intriguing!

She began sipping it slowly and looked around the room slowly, observing the people, until a familiar face caught her attention. She walked over to Shadow, and gave him a light nod of the head. “Shadow, hello. I had not expected to see you here.” again, the amused lip twitch. “I think perhaps I almost did not recognize you without gills.” she lightly teased.

Note to Everyone:

Last edited by Crystalsetsuna on 9th February 2016, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:49 am

Knight Oberon
Oberon saw something from the corner of his eyes, but he heard Astra's arrival before she came into his sight. He politely evaded the unwanted touch, his wings bristling visibly despite the already rapid flapping they were naturally giving through the air. She looked... intoxicated. And pink. She was actually glowing pink. He tilted his head slightly to the side, putting a respectable distance between them, but one that wouldn't look like a disdainful motion. At least, she didn't seem human.

"Oberon."

He simply answered and as it was custom on Oberon, he pressed three fingers against his heart with a slow dip of his head as an unsaid 'it is a pleasure to meet you'.

"You look sick, are you well?"

He remarked, concerned.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 9th February 2016, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:50 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 MpHub0y_zpscnye5cix_1

Okay, she hadn't really been intending to offer her drink to Makoto, but alright. Narrowing her eyes at her friend when she bean to act weird. "Mako-chan, you know I'm on a long term diplomatic assignment and I'm not often in Crystal Tokyo." Grabbing another drink from a server who was passing by turned to say something to Ami only to find her friend not there. Where had she gotten off to?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 9:55 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 2393257330 [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 2393257330 Small Lady/Chibiusa [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 2393257330 [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 2393257330

Chibiusa had taken the glass offered to them but was still holding it when Ves asked about a...bandaid?   She looked at VesVes with a puzzled look.  "Are you...ok?"  She then laughed, "You silly light weight! I can't believe you can't hold your alcohol!"  She giggled more as she looked around the ballroom once again. She saw it looked like everyone was having a great time. It was time to mingle and have fun with her friends, but before grabbing both VesVes and Hotaru to go dance. She looked at them again.

"Lets have a toast for a fun night between friends and making new ones!" Chibiusa raised her glass, smiling at the two, and drank it all in one gulp. She blinked and turned to grab Hotaru to take her to the dance floor when she started to feel kinda light headed. Maybe she was a light weight too...Her heart started to pound as suddenly she felt she could not take her eyes off Hotaru.  No, this isn't light headedness. She sighed blissfully.

"Hotaru...I never noticed before just how beautiful your eyes shine in the light. You glow with such a radiance, its like you're afirefly in the night."  She gently reached out for Hotaru's hand, her cheeks burning bright red. "Come, let's dance."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 10:50 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

She gave the other girls one last sneer before disappearing into the crowd with Ami. When they* reached the beverage table, Viluy let go of Ami's wrist and turned around. “Emotions are such a burden, aren't they?” she mused as she gazed upon her would-have-been adversary with sultry blue eyes. She motioned toward the flutes of champagne and smiled. It was a weak but genuine smile. “...Luckily, we the academically elite, have developed ways to cope with these feelings through logic.” Not just champagne, but logic. Champagne was merely a catalyst in Viluy's the overall mental process of not caring. “Just try to forget about other people's emotions and those of your own, okay? They're obviously doing you no good!” As she rambled on about emotions and logic, Viluy must have seemed completely oblivious to her own predicament and feelings, and probably even more so a hypocrite, in her struggle to maintain an ostentatious show in the presence of the elegant yet heartbroken Ami. She silently offered the girl champagne one last time before taking up a flute for herself.

*Viluy and Ami

Last edited by Andalusite on 9th February 2016, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar + strikethrough)
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 10:52 am

"Well, only sometimes back in the wild," he was starting to explain, but something about the bustle in the room momentarily distracted him. So many people, moving and talking. He wasn't able to complete his sentence, to tell her about the altered creatures he sometimes returned to their native habitats for further research on the Daimon energy signatures. His attention was caught by this strange feeling in the air... something he couldn't quite put his finger on. He tilted his head towards the laptop, wishing desperately that he could open it up and collect and analyze this endless quantity of data.

But she had also mentioned something else.

His grin expanded rapidly and his laughter burst forth in a stream of echoing cackling as he looked towards the sky.

Still careful of his most valuable cargo, Professor Tomoe spun around, whipping a Twister mat out of... seemingly nowhere. He swept aside enough space on the dance floor to spread the thing out, the white vinyl sheet marked with multi-coloured large dots falling perfectly into place. In the hand that did not cradle the laptop, he twirled the spinner for the game at the tip of his index finger. It balanced unnaturally, too level to seem real—but it was.

"WHO'S FOR A GAME?" he called loudly, still laughing. "LET THE FESTIVITIES CONTINUE."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurae on 9th February 2016, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMAGE)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 11:14 am

Ami placed the half finished punch glass on the table, and then picked up the champagne glass, looking at the bubbles with a sigh.

"Maybe you're right about emotions..." Ami said,  before draining half of her drink. But she knew how difficult feelings were to ignore, since the object of her affections was standing acros the room from her.

"I'm just not sure how to start." Even now, Ami couldn't help but be hyper aware of what Makoto was doing.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 9th February 2016, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 11:35 am

Achelois/Enya Entrance
Although they sometimes spent spare time with just themselves, Achelois and Enya occasionally attended events or just mingled in with the culture in general.  Achelois in particular, enjoys learning about different cultures and experiencing their customs.  Earlier she had dragged Enya around to find appropriate attire for the party.  Even though Enya practically refused, as was her style, to wear anything but her armor to such a public event, Achelois had found a lovely emerald green dress to wear.  On her feet she wore wedges that laced up her ankles.  Her hair was half braided in an updo, with much of the bottom half, waved and loose.  Gold bangles and long gold necklaces adorned her.

While the pair had left in time to arrive when the party started, Achelois's constant stop and stare at the different gifts offered by stores had indeed caused them to be somewhat late.  They walked through the entrance way to find, a peculiar party to say the least.  They were aware of the holiday's meaning, however they weren't expecting it to be so, obvious.  There seemed to be only a few people that the two recognized, and several people appeared to be in deep conversations.  Achelois chuckled to herself before looking to Enya, who was attempting to hide how horrific this whole charade was.  Achelois directed her partner's attention to the table, who then used the distraction to go and get some drinks.  Achelois looked around the room again, as she waited for Enya to make her way back.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 11:38 am

Stephanie was listening to the doctor and gasped and let out a little squeal as like she mentioned before she loved the game of Twister. "Oooh I wanna play...but I'm wearing a dress..hmm what could i do..I don't wanna ruin my dress..OH I got it.." She pulled out her transforming pen from her dress..she always carried it with her. She transformed right there without think about anything and stood now in her sailor fuku. She looked at herself and smiled, "Ok Doc..now I'm ready to play..." She then turn to look at the others and yelled, "Come on you guys..lets have some fun!!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 12:41 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Enyali12
What in the world was going on?! 

She was used to some weird behavior, but this was just -- 

She tucked out of the way as someone dashed past her - dashed, mind you, not squeezed or slipped or politely excused themselves as they tried not to get impaled by her bladed armor - and glanced indignantly to see what the rush was, only to see them grab the arm of their supposed date and look at them with doe-eyed fascination. Enyalius rolled her eyes, and went back to the distraction at hand - drinks. There seemed to be only one offering from a communal punch bowl; as she drew the ladle she wondered if the drinks were spiked or not, eyebrow raising as she glanced around for any children; while she didn't see any immediately, she was still left wondering as she spooned the concoction into two cups and headed back for Achelois, who stood out like a natural goddess amidst the crowd, beautiful and otherworldly and completely amiss in light of the surroundings. What was that polka-dotted floor map?! Why were they gathering around it?

As she approached she easily took her place by Achelois's side, hiding a proud smirk as she caught someone staring at her companion as she handed over the drink, suspending it between two fingers. "Do we really need to stay?" she asked under her breath.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 9th February 2016, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 1:35 pm

Viluy scoffed a little at Ami's remark. Right? Of course she was! “You're pretty funny,” she complimented, though in any other situation under any other circumstances she would have meant it as an insult. “Where to start? How about with another glass of champagne!” The half-empty glass in Ami's hand was not enough to stop Viluy from pushing another drink (specifically her untouched flute of champagne) in the poor girl's face.

Last edited by Andalusite on 9th February 2016, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Banner and formatting)
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 1:49 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 VesVes2_zpsqc2vbt3j

"I'm not drunk!" VesVes protested. "I haven't even drank anything besides this punch." However, she could not stay mad at Chibiusa for more than five seconds. It was impossible. Her presence was more intoxicating than any champagne in the room. It sent Ves' heart into a frenzy. So, if the pick-up lines didn't work, then it was time to switch tactics.

People all around were having a great time. They were mingling, talking, laughing, and there was a perfectly inviting dance floor just waiting for them. Chibiusa's smile was dazzling and VesVes felt her knees weaken. But she had to keep it cool. Just play it suave, turn on the allure, and they'd be dancing in no time. Imitating the princes in fairy tales, she extended a hand toward Chibiusa...

...Only to have the said princess do a very similar gesture not to VesVes, but to Hotaru.

"What," Ves muttered aloud, her smile instantly fading. A burning jealousy coursed through her veins as Chibiusa sweet-talked Hotaru, and she made no effort to hide it. Everything in Ves' body and mind screamed that this was wrong, incredibly wrong. Right then, she wanted nothing more than to be in Hotaru's place, to have Chibiusa return her affections and to have them dance together. She needed to do something about this. If Hotaru was the firefly, then VesVes would be the fire.

"Sure, sure, you're right about a lot of things, Chibiusa," Ves quipped, sliding right up to her two friends. The cheshire grin had returned. "But have you ever considered your own radiance? You're so bright, I might have to wear sunglasses!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 2:31 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Achelo10
She had to admit, it wasn't like Enya looked bad in armor, it really suited her actually.  Achelois turned, hearing her partner's voice, her desire to be anywhere but here plain in the tone.  Achelois accepted the bubbly drink, "Come on, it won't kill us to stay for just a little bit.  Besides, it feels like things might get interesting."  She glanced around the room again, bringing her drink up to her lips. "Oh!" She lowered her glass, "There's Kira, let's go see her!"  She turned her attention back to the girl hiding in the corner, drink in hand. Now feeling the slightest bit parched, she took a sip of her drink.  "I wonder if she came with anyone?" Her question slipped out, her voice a little quieter than just a moment ago.  She began to maneuver across the floor to her dear, dear friend.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 3:46 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Enyali12
Resigned, Enyalius followed Achelois's actions to a T -- moving to take a drink when she did, stopping before she got the chance, following Achelois's gaze to find Kira Alderran, and nodded slightly. She liked Kira. She barely caught Achelois's quiet query, but thought nothing off about it - she wondered, too, if Kira had brought anyone to this "Valentine's Day" party; she'd like to meet the person.

She followed after Achelois, holding her drink a little over her head so her bent elbow wouldn't accidentally skewer anyone she passed by. She glanced around, trying to take it all in; there were a lot of people at this party, some among whom she recognized. Many of Neo Queen Serenity's court were in attendance, as were some familiar faces from various missions. When she caught familiar eyes she inclined her head in a nod to signify that she had seen them... even if she wasn't going to approach them.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 3:56 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Astraalpha

Astra blinked. "I..I'm not drunk... you're just gorgeous..."

"You seem like you think I'm ugly." She pouted, while still keeping her gaze meeting Oberons. She fell over a bit, but regained her composure. It appeared the punch had some foreign effects on her body, she couldn't control it.

"Your wings are beautiful... I wish I could fly..."
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 4:08 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 MpHub0y_zpscnye5cix_1

As she took a sip from her drink, Amina looked around, her gaze landing on Achelois. She hadn't seen her previous team mate in a long time. She looks gorgeous, Amina thought. Wait, gorgeous? She knew she was Bi but she had a very loving relationship with Yuuta. Well, there was nothing wrong with appreciating other's beauty, no?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 4:13 pm

Knight Oberon
"Thank you." He offered, calmer, bringing two fingers to the middle of his forehead, closing his eyes, then opening them again while gesturing elegantly towards her with a simple motion of his wrist at the same time that he expressed his thanks for the compliment. "And no, I did not mean that. You are not aesthetically unpleasant."

Oberon willed his wings to a slower beat for Astra to be able to catch more than a glimpse of them, the light reflecting itself through them and against the surfaces around. They started beating rapidly again soon after, the knight repeating the gesture of gratefulness.

"Are you sure you feel well? You seem rather weak on your feet. Would you like to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 4:31 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 Astraalpha

The beaming smile on her face was brighter than the chandeliers hanging from the palaces' interior. She blushed a bit, as the pink faded, feeling more comfortable with her surroundings. Her heart was racing.

Oh, what splendor! The Knight's wings were so majestic, that she was almost at a loss for words. Her eyes watched as they flapped. The sparkle in her eyes grew brighter.

"I feel a little bit... dizzy.." She finally managed to reply. She had read countless fairy tales about a Prince making all ailments disappear with a kiss... men were taboo in her system, but she didn't care. She had never gazed upon a man in such fashion, even if this was forbidden, this is all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2016, 4:51 pm

Knight Oberon
Her reply was for him a confirmation that she needed to sit. The fae King wasn't entirely realizing what had happened, nor why Astra was acting so strange, but he wasn't going to just leave her there while it seemed doubtful she could stand by herself without collapsing.

"Come."

He coaxed politely, gently and cautiously pulling her by the elbow towards a seat, his touch light, almost non-existent. He much preferred to avoid unnecessary physical contacts, but it seemed like the thing to do in this particular situation.

"Would you like something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top