The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 1:06 pm

Ami fought back against Viluy's pulling with surprising strength, unwilling to let anyone stop her from finding Makoto again. Who knew what could have happened between her and Amina in the time she had left them alone? All of her resistance stopped however, when Makoto started moving closer to them instead. 

Her heart thudded in her chest when Makoto leaned against her, and she couldn't help the euphoria she felt after finally getting her attention. 

"What happened, Mako-chan?" Ami asked, picking up on her darkened mood. Her mind was already coming up with a variety of possible reasons for it and how she could fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 1:56 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 E9kL2Jv

Maybe with this distraction of the sailor soldier he could finally get some "alone time" with the laptop. His unseen eyebrows wiggled with delight, his fingers tapping rapidly on the case. His glasses glinted with a renewed intensity. Could this be the right moment to sneak away?

But the man was asking about his beloved game.

"OH, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TWISTER?" he bellowed, the voice undulating between high and low tones. "PERHAPS YOU BOTH COULD COMPETE."

And perhaps I could build a Daimon incubator while you are distracted.

His shoulders shook with the peal of high-pitched cackling that erupted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 4:35 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 2393257330 [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 2393257330 Small Lady/Chibiusa [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 2393257330 [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 2393257330

Chibiusa was in a wonderland of euphoria just being able to light tough Hotaru's hand and gaze at her. That euphoric moment was popped (and rather ruined to her dismay) by Ves. She glanced at her friend and forced a bit of a smile.

"Oh Ves, you're too much!" And a sudden realization hit her. Oh now! How terrible of her to ignore her other friend even though...her eyes gazed back at Hotaru and she found herself entranced again. Hotaru was just so irresistible. But..she had to do something about this distraction...er their friend. It's clear they needed to find Ves Ves a partner!

"Ah Ves! Why don't we all go on the dance floor and we can find you a partner! i'm sure there's some super gorgeous guy or girl waiting for you. You just have to put yourself out there."

In the meantime, Chibiusa managed to still hold on to Hotaru's hand and gripped it a little harder. If she could find someone for Ves, then she would be able to have more alone time with Hotaru.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 5:21 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Enyali12
Enyaluis saw Kira grinning and returned the smile, finally making it through the crowd. She put her arm down, barely listening as Amina made niceties with Achelois, and unconsciously followed Kira's movement, bringing her drink to her lips and sipping the surprisingly bubbly concoction as she looked out over the crowd, having spotted a dance floor she had somehow missed on the way over...

And there, just beyond the dance floor, her hand half-extended towards a pair that had just coupled, was an enchanting creature in red, bedecked in golden ornaments from her feet to her midriff, her throat, and holding back her long red hair, pulling into a style both unique and completely flattering. That another would choose someone else over her was reprehensible; no one so captivating should ever be turned down, less their flame sputter. She downed the rest of her drink swiftly and put the empty cup on a nearby table, her eyes never leaving the form of Vesta. "Excuse me," she said politely, pulling away from their group and making her way to the dance floor, her demeanor, her walk, and her single-minded focus, combined with her... unique attire causing the crowd to shift around her this time, parting before her as though a grand entrance had been planned. 

She smoothly approached the trio, focusing solely on her target, and offered her hand, palm up, to the beautiful young woman. "Pardon me," she purred smoothly, "But might I have you for the next dance?" and more?
Enyalius's senshi uniform (current attire):
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 7:28 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 VesVes2_zpsqc2vbt3j

VesVes frowned. Too much? Oh no, had she been too forward in her approach?! Nah. That couldn't be it. She bit her lip in thought (though she did make the gesture more than a little suggestive). How could she figure out a way to spend some one-on-one time with Chibiusa? VesVes definitely liked the idea of the two of them dancing together, playing Twister (Twister? At a Valentines Dance? But the thought passed just as quickly as it came), and more.

She did not, however, like the suggestion of settling for someone else. "Gorgeous guy or girl?" she repeated, blinking. "But you're the most beautiful person in this entire palace! Nobody else could ever compare. Heck, not even me!"

Speaking of other people, however, one approached--a young woman with brown hair and what seemed to be a Senshi uniform. Oh, and the woman wanted to dance or something. This woman wasn't Chibiusa, however, so VesVes wasn't interested. Looking back at Chibiusa holding Hotaru's hand so lovingly, though, sent jealousy coursing through veins once more. And then VesVes had an idea. Maybe, if she danced with this other woman, Chibiusa might get jealous! And then return her affections! This plan was foolproof!

Turning back to her eager suitor, VesVes grinned. "Of course," she replied confidently, shooting a smirk at both Chibiusa and Hotaru before taking the brunette's hand and allowing herself to be led to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 7:51 pm

*Stephanie now Sailor Splash*

"Nephrite, huh..I like that named this *points to twister mat* Oh its just a party game where you put a hand or foot on a color determined by the spinner. Where was I hiding? Well I don't think I was hiding..I must have just been at home or something..Where do you live cutie?" She said this then looked back at the doctor who now apparently was now talking to someone else and still holding that blasted laptop..before Nephrite came along, she WANTED to ask the doctor to dance with her but now all she could think about was Nephrite.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 8:03 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Enyali12
Perfect

There was a primal thrill in the feeling of the soft hand in hers. She closed her fingers around the gift gently but firmly and, copper eyes never leaving her target, backed onto the dance floor just as a slow song started to play. Mindful of her gauntlets, she pulled her dance partner forward and stepped lightly to the side, directing the redhead's momentum past her as she guided her fingers around over their heads, causing her partner to spin gracefully into the music. The spin ended with Enyalius's hands in proper place for a dance, at the small of the other's back. She lead, stepping gracefully to the beat of the music - 123 123 - moving rhythmically back and forth and around, but despite her dancing skills, she felt like she didn't have her partner's complete attention, and this bothered her.

"So," she began, her voice low and alluring, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 8:04 pm

Thalassa continued her walk to the brown haired man, trying to keep her breathing steady. Her heart would not settle, and she found she enjoyed the rapid pulse. She had to be near this man, he was perfection, even if he was merely human. She saw him talking to another woman and felt a rather unfamiliar flare of jealousy. That wouldn't do!

She saw others gathering on the dance floor she had been on moment ago, and a light bulb practically flashed above her head. Not that she'd know what a light bulb was. She would show her boldness! And when they were alone together, she would declare her feelings in her cultures way. She dipped a low curtsy to the man, ever inch the regal princess. She took a deep breath and gave her most brilliant smile. “Excuse me, dear sir. Might I trouble you for a dance, please?” She asked of Nephrite, her heart pounding against her rib cage as she excitedly awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 8:12 pm

Nephrite’s eyebrows shot right up as the odd bespectacled man he hadn’t even noticed began speaking in rather oddly pitched tones, and quite loudly as well. He looked to be a weird sort, barely perceivable beneath a huge pair of glasses that seemed to give his eyes a fanatical glow. The man gave Nephrite a decidedly odd and queasy vibe, not dangerous per se, but certainly strange.

He resisted a sudden urge to take a protective stance between him and Sailor Splash with a reminder that he was supposed to be having fun, not casing the place and profiling the guests. How dangerous could the bookish computer geek be anyway? Maybe he’s just hard of hearing, and needs to get some….er well…a lot, of sun. "Well..." he began to respond before Sailor Splash answered.

Before he could ask further questions, Stephanie gave a brief introduction to the game, which was all he needed. A game that put him in close physical contact with Stephanie was an irresistible idea. A smile crossed his features as he shoved back a loose strand of brown hair. "I am from Earth lady Stephanie, and I would very much like to play this "twister" with you. It sounds like fun."

To his disappointment she seemed somewhat preoccupied with the man behind the laptop. He could see he wasn't getting her full attention, but Nephrite decided he would simply have to change that.

It was then that he had the odd feeling he was being watched. Turning, his eyes met the eyes of a lady with blue complexion that appeared to be coming his way. Her appearance was certainly intriguing, though he was reluctant to divert his attention.

Quote :
“Excuse me, dear sir. Might I trouble you for a dance, please?”

Nephrite bowed politely in response to her greeting. But now came the dilemma. One simply didn't refuse an invitation to dance given so nicely. It would be considered rude, especially to one who seemed to carry an air of royal lineage. Nephrite wanted no further distractions from the object of his attention. Still, one must do what one must at a party.

"Will you wait for me, to play the game? I would very much like to join you after this dance." His blue eyes were perhaps a bit pleading as he met Stephanie's eyes. Please don't disappear on me my vixen.

Turning back to his new acquaintance he answered agreeably. Truthfully he hadn't even noticed there was music playing. As much as he preferred being out under the stars to a social party, he knew when to play the gentleman when needed. "Certainly. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name? I am Nephrite." He offered a hand to lead her to the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 8:28 pm

She felt as if she nearly might melt when he bowed back to her. Then he was speaking to the other woman and she felt as if she might bristle like an Earthen Urchin. But then his attention was back on her, and she had to hold herself steady to prevent a swoon as he agreed so warmly it seemed. She usually quite disliked warmth but this type was...so pleasant.

“I am Thalassa.” She responded, hoping she didn't sound too bubbly. She went to take his hand then hesitated. “Oh I-...I must warn you, my touch is very cold. But I hope this does not deter you. It is only because I am a creature of cold climates.” She looked at him hopefully, a little wistfully even, as she explained. She would be devastated if he were turned off by her cold body temperature.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 9:14 pm

Pena was taken in by Jasper's classy appearance, but she snapped back out of it when she heard him ask if she thought something seemed odd.

She looked around and thought about it for a moment. "You know I'm not too sure, see I am not from here, and am not sure if this is how people usually act at balls on this planet."

She paused before placing her hand on his, "I do know whether this be weird or not, would you like to dance with me on the dance floor over there?" she asked as she eyed the large dance floor.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 9:44 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 YIUfnUw

The pink drink tasted strangely sweet, and when Kira looked up at her friends again, she seemed to see them in a new, pink-tinted light. Well, one of them, at least.

She remembered thinking it was funny earlier that Enya had showed up in a ball in full armor, but now Kira was just amazed by how brilliant it was. Why should Enya conform to what was expected of her? Why should her role as a warrior not be presented fully at all times, reminding everyone exactly who and what she was? Suddenly Kira felt stupid in her dress, which surely would not be enough to gain Enya’s attention at all. Enya had always known her as a soldier first and foremost. That was what made Enya and Achelois like her and adopt her into their little family, right? Not how pretty she looked in a dress, or that she was a silly little princess.

No, no, this wouldn’t do. And oh, no, Enya was already turning her attention elsewhere! Kira watched with dismay as the object of her affection moved to the dance floor and asked a girl in red to dance. What?! That did not seem in character at all. Was Enya this… this infatuated with this unknown girl that she would do something so unusual as to slow dance with her?

Kira turned her attention back at Achelois and grabbed her hand urgently. “Achelois. What… what is going on with Enya? She doesn’t dance… right?”

After all, if there was anyone who knew Enya better than anyone, it would be her kind of girlfriend, not that Kira cared about that right now or how weird asking for romantic advice from said kind of girlfriend was.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 11:41 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

“Oh come on, Ami! Relax already! You can't just leave!”

...But when Ami started pushing and tugging back, Viluy's hands immediately slipped away from her wrists. She hadn't expected the submissive girl to put up such a fight and was rather impressed by her determination to break free. She would have made a comment to Ami about it, but a disheartened girl with brown hair seemed to be heading right toward them.

Viluy's icy-blue eyes followed the approaching brunette over to Ami. Who was this girl anyway, and what was she doing interrupting their "conversation" so suddenly like that? Viluy wondered with a furrowed brow as she watched Makoto place her head against Ami's shoulder. When the two girls started speaking to each other, Viluy wondered if they even knew that she was still standing there and sighed a little—not out of dejection but rather slight admiration.

In the presence of the lovely Makoto, Ami's apathy toward her felt so cold, so passionless almost like a machine...like her supercomputer! This sudden revelation caused Viluy's lips to curve upward in amusement. The potion had brought her such an artificial love, a one-sided attraction, and well...she sort of liked it. But was this really how she was supposed to feel toward another person? A person who did not like her back? From a logical standpoint most definitely not, but the strange feeling from the potion told her otherwise. Instead of sulking over Ami's lack of interest in her, Viluy took a pompous stance, her doe-eyed look smug as she flipped her palms outward and shrugged. “Oh, Ami Mizuno,” she tutted with a slow shake of her head, “You just don't understand things the way I do.”

I'll [make] you want to talk with me. I'll [program] it into your brain if I have to.

But she would need a computer for that. Speaking of which, where had the Professor run off to with her laptop?
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 5:35 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 E9kL2Jv

As the Twister game stalled and the conversation continued around him, Professor Tomoe steadily accepted a stream of glasses of punch from the various servers milling around the room. The ground around his loafered feet was now littered with a variety of somewhat-smashed plastic cups. (Thankfully someone in the palace had grown wise to the idea of not giving the destructive madman additional dangerously breakable objects.) He continued to stroke and murmur at the laptop as he guzzled the beverages, taking advantage of the fact that the young woman from before was distracted.

When another young woman approached, the shadowy figure in the labcoat scuttled sideways, like a very large and not terribly inconspicuous crab. He still had the computer in one hand, with the spinner for the game mat on the floor clutched against it. His eyes seemed to dim slightly, perhaps a poor attempt to make himself less noticeable, as he edged away.

It might have been even more convincing if he was not giggling softly the entire time.

As he continued his strange and ineffective escape, he nearly collided with a large golden statue of cupid on a pedestal—clearly one of the man pieces of holiday-appropriate decor. As the Professor reached out to steady himself, his glasses glanced up and saw a young woman bedecked in frills and shades of pastel. She (Astra / Alpha Sculptoris) stood beside a young man with elegant wings and seemed rather intoxicated.

"OH, WHAT A STRANGE LIFE-FORM!" he chuckled gleefully.

Maybe it was time for... EXPERIMENTS!

The extremely discomforting figure moved to be beside the pair so rapidly that any other patrons would have had trouble stating they had actually seen him walk over. He was just... there.

"YOU LOOK VERY UNUSUAL!" he boomed at the woman, the red mouth grinning brightly. "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SCIENCE?"

Of course, he kept the laptop close to his chest. It would understand. He would make sure they had some private, romantic time together. After all, it had to know that he loved it best. ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 5:51 am

Knight Oberon
The Professor's arrival in their personal space made him uncomfortable, his hand finally leaving Astra's elbow, his hand absently retrieving a glass of the platter that passed near them. He apparently had misplaced his former drink while taking care of the sickly looking woman, the unusually loud voice of the scientist making him cringe. His ears even seemed to slightly shudder, the knight looking at the bubbly liquid with a strange look.

Earth.

'You should go on and relax.'

Right.

Humans.

He took a small sip of it, eyes avoiding both his current companions, his gaze finally falling on Viluy. His wings slowly came to a stop, gave a strange and enthusiastic beating then stopped again, seemingly folding themselves behind his back and both feet touched ground.

Oh.
Was the sickness suddenly contagious?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 6:18 am

*Stephanie Sanders*

Stephanie smiled at Nephrite and said, "No it's okay, I can wait here for you." When he turned to the other girl Stephanie shot her an sort-of jealous look, then turned back to see when the doctor was going to start the game when...HE LEFT! 'the nerve of him' Stephanie thought as she went back to being just Stephanie in her pink dress. "That man better hurry up..." She grabbed another drink of Punch and almost downed it like a shot and stared at Nephrite waiting for him to return. She was starting to get jealous real quick...
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 6:22 am

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 MpHub0y_zpscnye5cix_1

Amina was almost too busy admiring Achelois's pure perfection that she nearly missed Kira grabbing the other womans hands, drawing her attention away from Amina. How dare she! Didn't Kira know that Achelois was hers?

Wait, hers? What was going on here? Something wasn't right. Achelois and Kira were both dear friends of hers and it wasn't like Amina to be possessive.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 12:37 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Astraalpha

Astra felt her rage growing as Oberon kept looking at the pale haired girl with such.... longing. She began to plot her revenge - something she was incredibly skilled at despite her kind looking outward appearance.

Her thought process was interrupted by a booming voice. From the shock, her instincts kicked in "ALPHA SCULPTING!" In a flash of pastel lights and stars, she transformed into her Senshi form.

She faced the man and closed her eyes, beginning to glow a hue of her fuku colors rotation. Her eyes opened, revealing her now pupil-less lilac eyes. "Humanity, lifeforms, light, darkness, galaxies, planets, infinity, creation, damnation." Her eyes flashed with equations.

"Science.... something I'm quite skilled in. Although I prefer magic." She gave a smirk. She snapped her fingers and her star rod appeared. The staff portion resembled a beaker with color changing liquid in it.

"How about we show your assistant what science is.." She completely resembled a Yandere woman at this point. A complete 360° from her usual self.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 12:55 pm

"OH, YES!" he cackled. "LET US HAVE A SCIENCE FAIR!"

What an interesting and lovely young lady this strange creature was! Although he felt fairly certain that she was no match for Viluy—any of his Witches, probably, except perhaps for Mimete. His years of research had not been wasted on inferior assistants... even if Mimete sometimes seemed to have trouble with basic mathematics. Perhaps after Viluy defeated her, the Professor would be able to comfort the sweet Alpha Sculptoris. Coffee cooked on a Bunsen burner... Twister... horrifying foreign entities seeking the destruction of Earth... he knew how to show a woman a good time!

And to top it all off, this "science off" would be an event that he and the sweet little laptop could spectate... and judge!
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 12:56 pm

Achelois had only politely acknowledged Amina's appearance by her side, but she kept her attention on the adorably elegant form before her. Even Enya's disappearance was hardly noticed. She sighed with delight as Kira took her hand, only to realize that she was asking about Enya. Enya? She turned slightly to find Enya dancing on the floor with WHO. Wait, why? It didn't matter, and why was Kira interested in Enya? An idea hatched in her mind, she retuned Kira's grip and attempted to pull her to the open dance area. "Well the best way to find out is to dance ourselves, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 1:23 pm

Knight Oberon
He almost snapped at attention when she transformed, the military posture coming back through the forced "man of the crowds" facade. His eyes shifted from the woman who was making hundreds of years of celibacy feel like a darkening pit made of pure abyss.

"I do not believe violence was ever a solution to one's problem."

He pointed out to Astra, less than impressed, though still very polite, almost too much even.

"If you will excuse me..."

The Knight slowly bowed in front of her, a hand against his heart as he'd seen men on this planet do numerous time. He didn't give more thoughts to the feisty young woman, walking in Viluy's general direction without exactly making eye contact or any sort of contact for that matter, the man for once actually walking on the ground instead of floating about.

He still cautiously kept one part of his mind on any potential danger that might fall on the white-haired woman, the rest of it busy with comprehending what exactly was going on between his pointed ears.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 1:53 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Astraalpha
Alpha laughed with the professor, in a laugh that would make any psychopath tremble. "Oh what fun it will be to destroy the one who took him from me!!" Her eyes changed to a pastel red.

She walked up behind the frosty girl. "How ..dare you take Oberon's eyes off me!" Her voice now sounded more possessed than goddess like.

She wielded her star wand at the girls face. "YOU...ME... We're going to have a competiton!" She smirked... "TWISTER, the most scientific game of all!"
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 5:17 pm

Nephrite nodded politely as she introduced herself. He stole a fast glance in the direction of Stephanie and the scientist, only to find her staring at him seemingly impatient. She is eager for my return. She must love me! he thought, feeling as f he were floating with the knowledge now that his feelings were returned. He smiled, suddenly filled to the brim with joy.

Crystalsetsuna wrote:
“Oh I-...I must warn you, my touch is very cold. But I hope this does not deter you. It is only because I am a creature of cold climates.”

He saw her hesitation, and her comment brought questions to his mind. He wondered at the world from which she came, and why she would ask him for a dance if she were afraid to have physical contact. For the briefest of imperceptible second, he hesitated. But truthfully temperature didn't phase him much and it would only be polite to put the young woman at ease.

"I cannot count the number of cold nights that I've spent outside with the stars for company. A little cold is no trouble to me." He extended his hand a bit further. "Shall we dance?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 5:25 pm

Thalassa watched him a little anxiously. Did he just glance at the other woman? He was smiling so handsomely. For a moment her heart sunk, thinking perhaps he would say no. But he accepted! And even said cold did not bother him! She decided he must be eager to be with her, and away from the other woman. That made more sense and made her heart flutter again.

She smiled in relief, and looked to him with vaguely dreamy eyes as she laid her icy hand in his, barely even registering the heat of his palm. “Oh yes, please. Lets.” She responded, almost breathlessly. “You like stars then? Perhaps...you could visit my planet. It is largely ocean, but the stars are marvelous on a clear night, not like it is here at all. Perhaps...I could even teach you the constellations I have learned.” Tides and gods, when did she become so bold?!
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets
Star Seed

Multi-Facets

Star Seed

Title : Moongazer.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 7:18 pm

At that other party-goer's sudden transformation, Yuuen jumped and yelped something he immediately wasn't proud of, one hand going to his lyre charm as he looked for the danger. When no source presented itself, he relaxed, concluded someone was just being dramatic, and made a mental note to have a talk with his suitemate and best friend. The other young man had apparently been a bad influence on the cleanliness of Yuuen's language.

This was certainly the most interesting party he had ever attended. All kinds of strange things were going on, though Yuuen couldn't pinpoint the cause, and that bothered him some. Not that he could really think at the moment; Thalassa was dancing with another guy, looking at him the way Yuuen had probably looked at her.

That hurt. He knew he should have asked her for another dance- The idol shook his head. You're turning into the kind of creep you and every other celebrity in the galaxy hates, Tachibana, he told himself. You don't even know her, so don't be some kind of jealous stalker. Thalassa doesn't deserve that.

He sighed. Well, at least now he knew for sure he wasn't asexual-aromantic. Yuuen went to the buffet table to see what kind of goodies he could grab to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 8:35 pm

What an outrageous claim. Twister was the most scientific game? Perhaps Jasper could agree with that assertation if the field of study concerned the number of ways one could embarrass themselves. 

Deciding to pursue additional liquid relief, the young man approached the refreshments table and helped himself to a glass. He drank the punch without hesitation, silently hoping to find a distraction from an otherwise empty heart.

And then, Jasper's eyes were opened.

How could he have been so blind? There was another beautiful, diligent lady who was presently attending the party. If Luna was alone, there was a chance she would be receptive to some modest conversation, or even the notion of dancing! He couldn't be too forceful, however; that would only frighten Serenity's dutiful advisor.

Taking a breath to calm his nerves, Jasper quietly walked towards Luna and spoke up in an attempt to draw her attention. He seemed to be actively trying to present a calm and cool appearance, rather than actually be relaxed within the lightly romantic atmosphere. "Are you enjoying the party so far?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 9:16 pm

Zena was in utter shock, seriously what on earth was wrong with this guy, why would he just blatantly ignore her. She had asked him to dance and he walked away, and to another woman none the less. She stared at the woman with purple hair, piercing daggers into her back. 

She felt a tidal wave of emotions, anger, frustration, and sadness, sadness being the emotion she felt the most. She had never been rejected so directly. She had had to put her emotions on hold for someone, but it had worked itself out.

Her mind raced and she wanted to leave. Her legs felt like jelly. She wandered over to the buffet, where she noticed another party guest (Yuuen) looking at the food speed for the party.

As she spoke, she hadn't realized she was crying. 

"some party? right?" she asked as she grabbed a treat and ate it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Multi-Facets
Star Seed

Multi-Facets

Star Seed

Title : Moongazer.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 9:25 pm

"Some party," Yuuen agreed, shaking his head with bewilderment. "Something's up, though I have no idea what could be-" He broke off on seeing his fellow attendee's distress, and reached into his jacket pocket to bring out a hanky. "Are you all right?" he asked, perhaps inanely, offering the cloth that had been lovingly embroidered by a fan whose name he couldn't recall offhand.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 9:42 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Viluy's icy-blue eyes quickly scanned over the ballroom for the Professor. Ah. There he was with the laptop in one hand and a spinner for Twister in the other, scuttling around the outer perimeter of the room, drinking up every beverage offered to him, leaving a huge trail of crushed plastic cups on the floor, and nearly running into a golden statue. Nothing new, really. Viluy rolled her eyes at her batty superior. At least the laptop was still okay. As soon as the Professor began to pester a young woman about science, Viluy's eyes drifted back to Ami and Makoto, just missing sight of Oberon advancing in her general direction. The gentleness returned to her cold and unblinking gaze when she refocused her attention on the girl with short-blue hair.

“...You see, Ami,” pretentious young woman began with another shrug, picking up their one-sided conversation from where she had last left off, “You are my API.”

...I want to know [everything] about you, Viluy smirked. Everything. She would decode that girl like a bugged script if she had another chance to pressure her with further inquiry. However, that was not about to happen anytime soon. Suddenly a booming, demonic voice called out from behind the silver-haired witch.

"How ...dare you take Oberon's eyes off me!"

Agitated, Viluy squared her shoulders and whipped around in a brisk about-face, only to have a star wand pointed threateningly at her nose. The voice's owner, a girl with voluminous curly pigtails wearing a pastel-colored sailor fuku and a pair of large star earrings, left Viluy no time to process exactly what was going on.

"YOU...ME... We're going to have a competition!...TWISTER, the most scientific game of all!" she announced in a loud shout.

Was that...a challenge? Viluy imitated the wicked smirk plastered on Alpha's lips. She raised her head high and flipped her hair off to the side. “Oh my, what do we have here?” she sneered, bringing the back of her hand to her mouth. “Are you seriously begging to be humiliated? Don't make me laugh!”

As she awaited a retort from her challenger, Viluy briefly looked over her shoulder at Ami and Makoto. “Sorry, Ami, but it looks like this conversation just got cut short. Don't you worry though, we'll continue it later.” She didn't give a single care in the world if her apology went unheard. Twister meant serious “scientific” business.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 11:40 pm

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 YIUfnUw

As Achelois began to pull her to the dance floor, Kira hesitated, her gaze still on the fierce warrior princess currently gliding in a way Kira had never seen before, but then again… if she were dancing, too, then she could be closer to Enya and figure out what was going on. And maybe in the middle of it she can somehow steal the girl she wanted from that nobody in red.

“Okay,” she smiled at Achelois and followed the girl to the dance floor, falling easily into years of dance lessons drilled into her. She held one of Achelois’ hands in her own and put the other on the healer’s shoulder, swaying to the rhythm of the music easily. She surreptitiously glanced at Enya every once in a while, gently guiding her and Achelois to dance side by side with the other pair so she might be able to eavesdrop on any conversation happening between the other two. And maybe if Enya saw how great of a dancer she was, she’d ditch her partner.

“You look beautiful tonight, by the way, Achelois,” she said, perhaps a tad too loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]   [Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual RP Event] Minako's Love Potion Fiasco [Roleplay Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top