The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

Title : A Princess

Headcanons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 1:00 pm

Wow, I thought Michiru being a rich girl out of touch with her parents WAS cannon...

Maybe I've just seen it in so many fics that I've absorbed it?

Pluto knew from the very beginning that Serenity was destined to become Sailor Cosmos.

Beryl was "engaged" to Endymion (in the "they grew up knowing the marriage was arranged", not the "he got down on one knee" way). He never had feelings for her, and she hid her feelings from him.

The senshi look physically different in their civilian forms - pretty, but easy to blend in. Their features change so dramatically when they transform to something NOT human, that's why no one recognizes them.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 1:35 pm

Seeing how Michiru's violin is a damn several millions yens-worth stradivarius, I would say... that yes, her being a rich girl is canon.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyperia
Star Seed

Princess Hyperia

Star Seed

Title : Princess of the New Moon

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 4:45 am

*Before they turned to Queen Beryl, the Shitennou courted the four Guardian Senshi (as Usagi's friends the four princesses), at least formally, even if their affections were elsewhere, and maybe some of these romances would have worked out if Queen Beryl hadn't interfered.

*Small Lady was driven to take the Silver Crystal under the direct emotional manipulation of the Death Phantom when the Black Moon Clan attacked Crystal Tokyo, which is why it happened at such a crucial moment.

*As Earth lifespans are about a thousand years long after Neo Queen Serenity purified Earth with the Silver Crystal, Small Lady/Princess Lady Serenity/Neo Queen Serenity II spent most of her life (about 900 years) stuck at five or six years old, and only in her last hundred years developed into a mature woman, married Helios and had her own offspring. Further, this physical and emotional stasis haunted her later life, and she would always be at least a little insecure because of it, never quite becoming as strong and confident as her mother. I know it's also possible that she lived a thousand years after she started aging (those years "didn't count"), or that she ages differently as a half-Moon half-Earth born, but I think this possibility is more dramatically interesting, and I'm using it as part of the premise for a next-generation fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Clouds

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 2:31 pm

I was thinking about this sort of thing for awhile today because I was bored, and I've been rereading the manga, and then I spent far too much time rearranging the profiles that I keep for fic purposes, so I copy-pasted some of that stuff over here.

Most of these are about the Senshi's backgrounds and their families.

Headcanons - Page 5 1666276025 Ami is a fairly to very shy, loving girl with an enormous capacity for righteous anger and vengeance. I have her down as a perfectly forgiving, quiet, even tempered individual who, when she REALLY gets pissed off, is capable of calculatingly (and faux-innocently) leading her enemies into destroying themselves. (She rarely if ever gets the opportunity to do this as a Senshi because it is more likely that she will have to shoot - literally - to defend or protect someone. Less risk and less satisfaction.) (She will never act this way if she is the personally offended party. Ami's dander goes up when innocents other than herself are targeted. Part of the reason people believe her to be so cold is that she has been seen, completely expressionless, after deliberately leading school bullies into implicating themselves in crimes that they may or may not have committed.) To relax, Ami likes to play chess or other strategy games in public, and reads crappy romances in private. She thinks of strategic thinking as moderately advanced and engaging puzzles rather than war games against other individuals. This way of thinking carries into how she conducts her Senshi affairs.

Ami lives mostly alone in she and her mother's apartment. Saeko Mizuno keeps a very small apartment near the hospital where she works, and usually sleeps there. She rarely makes it home more than once every two weeks or so, unless there is a reason for her to need formal clothing or her jewelry. Ami has her own bank account that is added to every week or so by an automatic payment from her mother's account. Ami rarely uses the money for anything more than food, books, and scented candles. There is a second bank account with several hundred thousand dollars in it that contains Ami's college fund, which was given to Ami by her father.

When Ami was born, Saeko began to bleed out and Ami was given to her father briefly while the doctors fought to save her mother. Ami's father was the only witness to the Mercury sigil shining on Ami's forehead. He was profoundly unsettled by the experience and his daughter, who never seemed to act like a real child to him as she grew. Though he loved her dearly, he began to take long trips from home, and one day never came back. Ami will never know that it truly was because of her, and neither will Saeko, who he rarely sees. (Saeko believes that he left because after Ami, she would never be able to bear another child.) (Eventually, in the distant future, Ami's father will have an epiphany after seeing Sailor Mercury on the news. He will then drown in his own guilt until he meets his daughter again, who he is too much of a coward to go and find.)

Romantically speaking, Ami thinks it would be nice to fall in love, and to have a partner like that at her side, but she thinks that it is an incredibly unlikely possibility in her life - as a genius who sets people ill at ease, as an aspiring medical student, and as a magical superhero who has sworn herself to her Princess.

Headcanons - Page 5 2045764097 Rei is the most fanciful of the Senshi, despite herself. Her dreams are more like Usagi's than she'd like to admit, and she covets Minako's ability to completely let herself go when she's in the spotlight. Rei would love to be a freer, less controlled spirit, but knows that that sort of thing is not in her nature to become. So she fiercely embraces her desire for perfection, precision, and purity, and only completely cuts loose and lets herself be (knowingly) silly when she's alone with the other girls.

Rei's spiritual abilities in her current incarnation are bolstered by inherited abilities from her mother's bloodline through her grandfather - who is descended in some form or fashion from demons. (Insert anime crossover featuring youkai of your choice.)

Both of Rei's parents witnessed the Mars sigil on her forehead when she was born. Her father was briefly unsettled, but was soothed by his wife. Rei's mother was overjoyed by Rei, but her already weak heart was weakened further by the rough pregnancy. She hid her illness from her husband for several years, until she knew that enough time had passed from the birth that he wouldn't connect her illness to Rei herself. Rei was constantly aware of her mother's illness due to her own psychic abilities, and couldn't understand how her father had missed the signs. Rei's mother actually died within weeks of telling Rei's father, who was completely blindsided by his wife's sudden death.

Rei was sent to live in the shrine with her grandfather partly because of her father's grief at his wife's death, and partly because her mother had expressly willed that Rei would be trained in the spiritual arts. Neither Rei nor her father ever learned of the truth behind Rei's mother's actions. Rei's grandfather suspected what had actually happened, and attempted to have father and daughter reconcile on several occasions over the years. (Rei's father proceeded to drown himself in grief and guilt and never considered Rei herself as having felt abandoned by him. He eventually tries to reconnect with Rei after connecting her - and the magical sigil he had seen on her forehead, and the matters concerning which he had left to his wife - to Sailor Mars. It takes several years before they finally reach comfortable terms with each other.)

Rei's grandfather figures out that she's Sailor Mars shortly before the final battle with Metallia and the Dark Kingdom. He never says a word.

Rei has a secret addiction to manga - mostly frilly romances and epic fantasies. The only way she will ever become involved in a serious romantic relationship is through serious wooing - taking several years, possibly - on her potential romantic interest's part. (Good thing Yuuichirou seems to be well equipped for it. Wink) She is much more likely (anime-verse) to engage in casual relationships.

Headcanons - Page 5 1333987389 Makoto's parents, like Rei's, both witnessed the sigil on Makoto's forehead when she was born. They took her to see a priest and ask his advice, but he didn't believe them. Eventually, they shrugged the incident off and remained watchful of their daughter after finally finding the sigil in a library book and recognizing it as a symbol of Zeus. They die after their plane is struck by lightning when Makoto is seven to nine years old, and Makoto goes to live with a friend of her parents, who have a son about her age. They become like brother and sister, and share classes, hobbies, and friends.

Makoto becomes known as a trouble maker after beating up a couple of idiot older students for picking on a girl their own age. Makoto becomes friends with the girl (who at first assumes Makoto is her own age instead of being three years younger, because of Makoto's size), and is introduced to her Sempai (who is much older than both girls. Makoto lies about her age when she realizes that they believe she is older than she is, and distances herself from her guardian family after her 'brother' (Shinozaki, from the anime) expresses his reservations about her secrecy. She starts spending nights with her Sempai (without sleeping with him, though everyone thinks otherwise at first), shortly before the truth about her age, delinquency from school, etc, etc all come out. 'Sempai' breaks up with Makoto, deliberately cruelly to separate himself from the scandal, Shinozaki picks up the pieces, and Makoto leaves the area rather than face her shame. She moves into an apartment of her own, signed for by Shinozaki's parents, despite being thirteen years old, and transfers schools.

Makoto is a fairly open person, without many secret hobbies or feelings from the other Senshi. She likes cooking for others, sewing and crafting things for others as gifts, and growing plants for herself. She enjoys martial arts and various sports, and she and Minako have ongoing competitions in some sports (mostly egged on by Minako's hilarious franchise loyalty). Her dream is to become a bride and create a loving home with many other people, and she worries about how cold the palace in Crystal Tokyo seemed from what little she saw of it. Ideally, she thinks, she would be able to marry someone who loved her and knew all her secrets and wouldn't mind her Senshi business, build a home with this person in the upstairs of a large house with an incredible kitchen, and open a restaurant or a bakery on the ground floor. (I imagine this to be very much like the bakery in Kiki's Delivery Service.)

Headcanons - Page 5 3074743337 I agree with Houyou no Senshi about Minako to an extent. At the beginning of the Sailor Moon series, Minako has been fighting on her own for a long time with little reliable backup. Her only hopes for the future rest on a Princess she's never met. Her childhood has been destroyed, she has been completely distanced from her family and lost whatever friendships she had. She believes she will never be able to have a romantic relationship with anyone without it being doomed from the start. And many of her tasks during that period seem very much like a spy game - Sailor V is James Bond, and Artemis is a combination of Q and M.

After meeting Usagi, Minako has to face the idea that the Princess doesn't WANT to be her Princess and save the world (anime-mostly). It completely shatters her, until Usagi bucks up and takes the reins.

After the end of the end of the world (the first one, anyway) Minako starts acting out in a facsimile of her old behavior - looking for that spark she feels that she used to have. She rarely finds it when she's on her own, and does better when she's with the other Senshi, or alone with Artemis.

Neither of Minako's parents noticed the Venus sigil on her forehead when she was born - the only person to witness it was a doctor, who dismissed the phenomena as a trick of the light. Minako's parents have no idea that Minako has anything to do with the Sailor Senshi, and indeed are barely conscious of the fact that their daughter had taken several unauthorized trips out of the country during the Dark Kingdom Arc. Artemis mindwhammied them once, and it stuck too well. Both of Minako's parents love her very much, but are blind to her true life and so believe that she is wasting her time with "whatever it is that girl is doing."

Minako openly reads manga, purchases her own merchandise constantly, and occasionally tries out for 'star roles.' She is the only one of the inner Senshi who has little to no reservations about the idea of Crystal Tokyo, and has faith that everything will work out. (Rei fears for her grandfather/the Shrine, Usagi worries about losing her simple life, Mamoru worries about losing Usagi to an elegant Queen Serenity - or himself, again, Makoto and Ami both worry about being able to follow their civilian dreams.) Minako is also the most innovative of the Senshi, who works out creative, versatile, and completely out of left field tactics and ideas that work very well. (Ami envies that instant creativity - everything Ami does comes from estimates and precise calculation and foreknowledge. Minako has intuition. Ami thinks that that must be relaxing.)

Headcanons - Page 5 4011577294 Usagi's mother knows she is Sailor Moon. Shingo sometimes guesses, and then dismisses the thought. None of her family have ever witness the moon sigil on her forehead. Naru knows that Usagi is Sailor Moon, and has drifted away from her because of it.

Usagi has intermittent periods of remorse for lying to her family (by omission, if not deed), and then tries to Do Nice Things for them. They dread when these moods strike Usagi, because half the time it ends in disaster.

Usagi has periodically spent the night with Mamoru - yes, that way - since the middle of the R Arc. She lies and says that she's spending the night with Minako, who covers for her (and calls Usagi on the communicator when Usagi's parents double check where Usagi is, and Usagi talks to her parents through the phone that way).

Headcanons - Page 5 4011577294 Headcanons - Page 5 2071065468 Headcanons - Page 5 4011577294 The Moon Cats!

A thought occurred to me today about Luna, Artemis, and Diana. They're cats. Cats are promiscuous. After that thought, I sincerely doubt that Artemis and Luna become monogamous. They probably have an open relationship, with a clause concerning the care of Diana.

(Luna has many relationships, but there isn't anyone she loves as much as she loves Queen Serenity, Usagi, and Diana... and she doesn't sleep with any of them.)

(Manga-verse: I believe that the cats eventually sync with their partners enough that they become human for periods of time... little did they know, the connection can work both ways...)

Headcanons - Page 5 2463175101 Mamoru has living relatives who never came for him. He knows this. They knew about him, and chose to leave him in the orphanage. He has deep issues concerning this, which he interprets as whatever family he has casting him off.

Mamoru has a very secret fear of Usagi's family outright rejecting him - he excuses himself as believing that this is for her sake. (It is, partially.) This is why he will never have a close relationship with them... along with the fact that neither he nor Usagi are able or willing to talk about how their relationship came about. "Well. We met in our past lives..." "Well... I was moonlighting as a jewel thief when I met this beautiful superhero..." "Well, our daughter fell out of the sky, and that was that..." "We died."

And so on.

When Mamoru was fifteen, he went with a group of school children to a Very Bad Part of town and got caught on the edge of a Yakuza mess, where one member was trying to make his way out. Mamoru helped this individual, who one year later used his money to sponsor Mamoru and become Mamoru's guardian. Mamoru has illicit ties to organized crime. (^^)

Headcanons - Page 5 4011577294 Headcanons - Page 5 4011577294 After the events of R, the future timeline began to be re-written. Because Mamoru and the Senshi time traveled, their original future selves' memories held out for awhile against the changing timeline - and they sent Chibi-Usa back to the past so that she would be preserved as much as possible in the stream of time as the future was rewritten.

Chibi-Usa and the past-Senshi (that is, the Inner Senshi, Mamoru, and Sailor Pluto) now exist outside of time in such a way that they can not be written out of the timeline completely. When Chibi-Usa faded at any point in the series, she wasn't dying - she was being altered in such a way that her memories would have to reborn in a child that didn't belong to both Usagi and Mamoru. (...it makes sense in my head.)

Chibi-Usa, Helios, and Hotaru have a weird relationship with each other in the future when Chibi-Usa's team has formed and she has reunited with Helios. (Hotaru and Chibi-Usa are platonic.) (The relationship between Helios, Hotaru, and Mamoru is very awkward.)

The crystal formation of Crystal Tokyo only covers the Juuban District. The rest of the city is very much like 21st century Tokyo (...and the rest of the world like 21st century Earth). Chibi-Usa never saw much of the world as she was kept protected in the palace while she was young. When she becomes a teenager, she is able (and willing) to sneak out of the palace and spend time pretending to be a normal girl - by letting down her signature hair style and/or using her mother's old disguise pen. She discovers that the Hikawa Shrine exists, with Rei serving as a Priestess whenever she isn't Sailor Mars (and Rei's grandfather still alive, etc). Makoto works part time in a bakery that she secretly owns, Ami is in medical school part time, and Minako is a hobbyist theater director. Hotaru and the Outer Senshi have a house at the edge of the city that they quietly live in whenever they're on Earth (not often for Uranus and Neptune) that contains the Space Time Door where Pluto resumes her duties.

The Asteroid Senshi are born as normal girls shortly after Crystal Tokyo is formed (they're a year younger than Chibi-Usa or so). Chibi-Usa discovers and awakens them along with Hotaru during her trips into the city.

Headcanons - Page 5 1483032476 Pluto was the only survivor of the Silver Millennium by virtue of being able to escape to the Space-Time Door when the Moon Kingdom was destroyed. She continued to live in almost complete isolation, buffered by centuries of sleep, until the awakening of Sailor Moon and the Dark Kingdom, and Crystal Tokyo came about. Then there was Small Lady, Endymion, and even more rarely, Neo-Queen Serenity.

When Setsuna was born in the 20th century, she was born to an African woman who was a single mother after Setsuna's Japanese father was killed in a car crash. Setsuna was raised partially by her grandmother while her mother became more and more fragile and she slowly wasted away, dying after Setsuna turned sixteen. She partially awakened as Sailor Pluto when the Dark Kingdom rose, and she went and looked for the other Sailor Senshi. She decided against interfering until the events concerning Chibi-Usa's trip to the past had passed.

Like Queen Serenity had taken in and raised the four inner Senshi herself, Sailor Saturn once raised Sailor Pluto. Queen Serenity took Sailor Pluto away when Sailor Pluto was very young (baby Pluto) when the planet Pluto was attacked by a force that required Saturn to sacrifice herself - severely injuring Sailor Pluto's spirit and destroying the people who lived on Pluto. Sailor Pluto could never reconcile what had happened then with the Sailor Saturn that she had known.

Headcanons - Page 5 3221295634 Michiru was born to a very rich, high class family. She attended very expensive schools and had tutors for most of her young childhood, before her gifts with the arts were discovered and she was lauded as a prodigious violinist. Michiru then periodically went on tour after launching her career with performances aboard her father's yacht. During a trip to New York, she began to have horrific nightmares about monsters and the end of the world - shortly after which, she awakened as Sailor Neptune and defeated an agent of the Dark Kingdom that operated outside of New York.

In the anime-verse, Michiru forgot that she ever awakened as Sailor Neptune when Usagi makes her wish. Manga-verse, she headed back to Tokyo and immediately became embroiled in the Mugen Gakuen plot.

Michiru's mother is extremely neglectful and distant, and her father is a proud, cold man. Michiru's mother cares little for her, but Michiru's father loves her dearly... and is terrible about expressing it.

Michiru swims and was professionally trained (Ami was not), and has no other athletic hobbies after giving up dancing in favor of devoting herself to her violin. She reads classical literature and romance, and enjoys family-oriented stories (like whatever the Japanese equivalent of The Little House on the Prairie would be). She is secretly a foodie, and loves Makoto dearly for her excellent cooking. She loves cozy home comforts, and has a secret desire to go and decorate she and Haruka's space castles and turn them into family homes. She and Ami and Makoto get on very well.

Michiru and Rei get along on a different level, quietly acknowledging a different sort of spiritual kinship with Mamoru, as they all share strong psychic leanings.

Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune met very rarely in their past lives, but treasured whatever moments they had together (along with Sailor Pluto, who was seen even more rarely prior to being permanently placed at the Space Time Door in the Moon Palace). They did not begin a romantic relationship until their current life as Haruka and Michiru.

Headcanons - Page 5 4039879955 Haruka was a second born child, and seemed to be the complete opposite of her warm, feminine elder sister. As Haruka grew, Haruka's mother and sister never seemed to know what to do with her. She got on much better with her father, who was a former Olympic track star and understood his daughter's growing desire to become the wind completely. Haruka's sister held Haruka in contempt as Haruka methodically rejected traditional feminine things as being a hindrance to herself. Haruka's sister moved out and married when Haruka was eleven years old, and shortly afterwards Haruka's father died after finally taking Haruka out and secretly teaching Haruka about motocross and buying her a bike that they intended to fix up together. Haruka's sister moved back in with her husband, and soon gave birth to a son. Haruka slowly came to be at odds with her family - her mother, her sister, and her brother-in-law systematically attempting to 'fix' Haruka and take her to become a more traditional Japanese woman.

Haruka ran away from home when she was thirteen and repaired her father's bike, using it to pull a stunt move at the racing circuit that got her a contract for a racing team. She quickly earned several million dollars in prize money, that, rather than investing into her own team, she used and cashed in to earn more money on the stock market. (Haruka considers this a dark secret, she HATES the stock market, and never wants to have to do anything with it again.) By the time she was fourteen, she was sending home massive checks to support her family while continuing to suspend all contact with them - except to get forms and permissions signed. She used the money to pay for piloting lessons and bought a penthouse apartment/condo in Tokyo.

Haruka awakened as Sailor Uranus during the Dark Kingdom mess on her own (anime-verse), shortly before Sailor Moon's spell. She never remembers this period in her life.

Personally speaking, Haruka has no hobbies that aren't somehow related to Michiru, or racing/flying/etc. She likes long drives on smooth, abandoned roads. She prefers wearing men's clothes solely because they are easier for her to move in... and because she likes messing with people's heads. Michiru sometimes finds her women's clothing and long, flowing dresses that Michiru then has altered to fit Haruka's size and tastes. Haruka has sole ownership of their apartment/penthouse, and her own cars and motorcycles, but the helicopter was a joint purchase between herself and Michiru.

Haruka privately thinks that Michiru should find a way to reach out to her own father, because he made something of a good impression on Haruka the one and only time that they met, by seeming to want to protect Michiru. Haruka's only personal contact with her family that isn't related to money or legal issues is that she sometimes calls to talk to her nephew, who she loves dearly. Haruka wishes she could be closer to her mother, but also believes that becoming closer to her mother would break her mother's heart even more as Haruka is not what her mother wished for in a daughter.

Haruka has an ongoing affair with scented candles, and sometimes fills the apartment with them. This changed slightly when Hotaru came to them as a baby... and then became an even worse problem when she and Hotaru became a joint force of an army of lanterns and candlelight. They are walking fire hazards that cause Setsuna grief over possible property damage and Michiru grief because Michiru is constantly worried that someone will set their hair on fire. Or her books on fire.

Headcanons - Page 5 3120549547 Keiko Tomoe was descended from a Senshi who fled the Tau Nebula many years ago, dying on Earth, long after the Silver Millennium had been destroyed. The Taioron Crystal is the Senshi Crystal of that Senshi, who said to her children that she and they would be reborn when the creature of chaos that destroyed their home was defeated. Keiko Tomoe inherited the Crystal and was perfectly aware of the legend surrounding it - she even told it to her husband, who believed it to be a cute story.

When Hotaru was born, Keiko saw Saturn's sigil and felt the Taioron Crystal react. She was shocked and awed, and believed that her daughter was the reincarnation of her great grandmother who claimed that she came from the stars. Keiko kept this a secret, and told Souichi that if she should die she intended Hotaru to have the Taioron Crystal.

Several years later, Keiko Tomoe's Crystal reacted one more time - when her husband's experiment was in high gear, with she and Hotaru in the room. The reaction of the Crystal drew the attention of Pharaoh 90, who was looking for a Crystal to expand its power, and recognized the Taioron Crystal when Souichi unintentionally touched the aether between space-time. Pharaoh 90 then blew up the lab, killing everyone present but the Tomoe family instantly. Hotaru ran, and Keiko died trying to save her. Then Souichi and Hotaru were possessed, Hotaru gained the Taioron Crystal, and canon events ensued.

After awakening as Sailor Saturn, one of the things that Hotaru did (after saving Chibi-Usa) was to save and preserve the Taioron Crystal, leaving it at the Door of Space-Time for Pluto to restore if she ever returned. Then she faced Pharaoh 90 and was reborn.

In both the anime and the manga, Souichi Tomoe loved Hotaru dearly before his possession. In the manga, he died as a result of his possession before the story ever began, and his body was little more than a meat puppet. In the anime, he was preserved (though ravaged) enough to survive. He remembered everything, though most of his memories seemed more like nightmares. While baby Hotaru was with him, they were easy to ignore for a time. As of Stars, the reason that Hotaru continued living with the Outers was that her father's health was incredibly fragile, and he was still in and out of the hospital. Setsuna kept him apprised of events concerning her daughter, and Hotaru himself visited very often after she grew up and awakened as Sailor Saturn. Post-Stars, he will eventually leave the hospital and move in with Setsuna and Hotaru while Michiru and Haruka go traveling, returning home periodically to act as a family. Michiru and Haruka's reservations concerning him slowly dissolve, and they come to treat him as an obnoxious older brother. He may or may not begin a relationship for Setsuna, which may or may not result in the rebirth of the Senshi from the Tau Nebula who was Hotaru's Great-Great-Grandmother.

Sorry, I have feels for the dude.

Hotaru herself is a very messy individual who revels in the ability to get down and dirty. She truly does enjoy viewing the aftermath of destruction, and baby Hotaru is the menace of lego and block cities everywhere. She has a quiet glee for explosives that Haruka understands and is willing to indulge, and has half a day dream of going into demolition... but only as a hobby. Chibi-Usa and the Outer Senshi are the only ones who are completely aware of Hotaru's mischievously sadistic tendencies.

OTHER CHARACTERS AND RELATIONSHIPS:

Naru is eventually going to ascend as a Sailor Senshi, but it will take hell on Earth to trigger her transformation/choice. Her Sailor Crystal will be the Rose Crystal... from Another Story.

Naru and Nephrite was more of a relationship of equals than anyone will ever know. Per Usagi's spell, Naru remembers nothing about Nephrite. Eventually he will be reborn through one means or another, and they will meet again and not recognize each other.

Minako and Kunzite were the only Senshi/Shitennou relationship in the Silver Millennium, and might have even been in love. But even if he is reborn, she will never trust him again, and he will never allow himself to be near her.

Artemis is deeply in love with Minako. Neither of them are conscious of this fact. It would take divine intervention for them to develop a romantic relationship.

Haruka and Michiru have never had a romantic relationship in any lifetime, and their relationship with each other will be their first, last, always.

Sailor Saturn loves Sailor Pluto like a mother loves a daughter. Hotaru love Setsuna like a daughter loves her mother. It's a complicated... emotional problem.

Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto are the only two who actually have some sort of dissonance between themselves and their current lives. Sailor Venus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Uranus try to cultivate that sort of distance within themselves.

Serenity is unable to have more than one child, but she and Endymion will consider surrogacy in the future when Chibi-Usa is grown. Chibi-Usa can have many children, per her Earth heritage from Endymion.

Yuuichirou will eventually wear Rei down and they'll marry. She'll be surprisingly happy, and he will take care of their home when she's gone.

Yuuichirou figures out the Senshi on his own, and spends the next few days in mindbending confusion and shock. He gets over it without telling anyone. Motoki went through something similar in the Dark Kingdom Arc - anime-verse, Usagi's spell erased that realization.

Shingo Tsukino and Hotaru will meet several times over the years and be like two ships passing in the night. They have the possibility for a brilliant romance, and neither will recognize it for several decades.

--------------------------------------

This was pretty fun to write down.

And long.

*falls down dead*
Back to top Go down
http://miss-tricks.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 12:24 pm

I just remembered a really stupid headcanon about Mamoru. When Usagi was in labor, he freaked out so much that he got the car and left for the hospital... WITHOUT THE PREGNANT WOMAN. and she had to call him to let him know that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 12:38 pm

Oh my gosh, you can't how hard I laughed when I read that, Mi Mako Chan. I actually could see Mamoru doing that. XD
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 5:27 am

Usagi permadied at D-point, and became a disembodied spirit like her mother, doomed to wander the frozen wastes alone, so that her friends may have another chance at life. The later seasons were her dying dreams, nothing more.

Also, thanks to the topic description typo, I can post This: Very Happy

Headcanons - Page 5 YXZr0
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 8:09 am

Woaw this headcanon is really sad :I
Yet I like it.
What's wrong with me
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 10:11 am

It's a logical conclusion of the fantasy elements estabilished in the anime.

But let's retcon it to: "... doomed to walk the frozen wastes alone, till her friends' joined her in death, and finally they crossed the veil to the afterlife."
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 10:31 am

And this moment where her friend "join her" is when everybody is brought back to life and appear around her after she killed Sailor Chaos Galaxia. Works for both main continuities :B
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th March 2013, 10:07 am

I have a long and short version of this one. Why were Chibi-usa's senshi from asteroids instead of planets? Surely (in my head at least) the sailor crystal of a planet would be much stronger than that of an asteroid. Also, if there was a second sailor moon, why not a second mercury, mars, venus, and jupiter?

Short answer - those planets, and the corresponding sailor crystals were destroyed forever. The moon, earth, and asteroids are all that's left.

Long answer - Sometime during the time of crystal tokyo, a new enemy appeared. This enemy (I haven't gotten far enough to name it yet....) had the ability to not only destroy planets but to also make others forget it even existed. He started with Pluto and moved backwards through the solar system. The planet, the sailor crystal, and all who lived there were gone from everyone's memories.

Something odd happened when he got to saturn, though. Hotaru was living on Earth with Chibi-usa when her planet was destroyed. She lived, but she lost her powers as a senshi and the memory of ever being a senshi.

Neo Queen Serenity and the inners noticed that something was wrong when they saw an old monument built to honor the senshi. There was a statue of the 10 senshi we all know, but the people of crystal tokyo had no idea who Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus were. Even more confusing, Hotaru saw a statue that looked just like her, as a senshi.

Upon realizing this Serenity and Endymion sent Mars and Jupiter to investigate. After a long, had battle, they met the same fate as the outers. While everyone at home forgot them, there was so much physical evidence of them and their planets existing, that the remaining team knew something was wrong.

Finally, the enemy came close enough to earth for everyone to see what was happening. The only senshi left were Mercury, Venus, and Chibi-Moon. Hotaru still had some of the healing powers the she previously used when in civilian form, ans was able to be of some help.

Sadly, this was not enough. There was simply not enough senshi at this point to stop the new enemy. Mercury and Venus were destroyed. one thing good did come out of this. They learned that the planets and the senshi lost were not completely gone. If the enemy, as it turns out, has an orb that holds all of the planets and people that were destroyed and forgotten. If this orb were to be destroyed then everything would be back to normal.

Neo Queen Serenity was able to, using the silver crystal, protect everyone left. At this point, she also awakened the sailor crystals of the asteroids. In the past, these crystals were too weak to create a senshi, but Neo Queen Serenity forced them to awaken as it was the only hope for the sol system. The queen held her protective barrier around what was left of the Sol system, while Hotaru healed all of those who were injured on earth. Meanwhile, Chibi-Moon and the asteroid senshi traveled around the galaxy, searching for the orb.

Told you that was a long answer. Probably more of a fanfic than a headcannon......whoops
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th March 2013, 1:48 pm

That reminds me of my Asteroid Senshi headcanon (which I don't remember if I wrote in the looooooong post I put here a few weeks ago, heh):

Once upon a time, Queen Serenity came to this solar system carrying only the Holy Grail from the Galaxy Cauldron. She settled down on the moon, completely alone except for occasionally meeting Sailor Saturn - who was the ancient guardian of this particular solar system. Sailor Saturn was in the process of nursing a young Sailor Senshi to life from her Sailor Crystal when the solar system was attacked by a rival star, necessitating Saturn use her destructive capabilities at the outer edge of the solar system - killing the young Sailor Pluto who Saturn was raising. Queen Serenity saved Sailor Pluto and revived her, and at the dying Saturn's request sealed Saturn away only to be revived when necessary.

Queen Serenity took on part of Saturn's duties, gathering together the Sailor Crystals/Star Seeds of the system to raise them when they awakened as fully fledged Senshi. The Outer Senshi were first, and oldest, and tied to Saturn's awakening. The Inner Senshi were next, and shortly after they were born Queen Serenity became pregnant. During the course of raising Princess Serenity she personally awakened no further Senshi... and all those Crystals were sent to the future with the rest of the Moon Kingdom's inhabitants when Beryl attacked.

Depending on the canon, the Asteroid Senshi's Crystals/Star Seeds were stolen when Nehellenia visited the Moon Palace after Serenity's birth, or they were gathered during the modern times when they were sleeping in the Amazon.

Additional canon: the Earth contained powers that weren't collected by Serenity because there were already people there, and if a Senshi was born there it would be better for them to be raised among their people.

The Moon Kingdom is populated by magical powers/refugees/priests/students/guardians. Luna and Artemis were representatives from Mau who came to Serenity as young kittens with a collection of other cats shortly after Saturn was sealed away. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st March 2013, 5:20 am

I believe that the Moon Cats have hypnotic Jedi mind control powers... this is mostly supported by the anime use of Luna. Usagi and Minako are the only two who are really AWARE of this.

Minako knows about Artemis's strange cat powers because he uses them on her parents when she's running around as Sailor V and having to leave the country a handful of times. She freaks out when she figures it out, and it comes down to her strangling him and squawking, "Have you ever flashy thinged me?!"

"No!"

"NO, REALLY, HAVE YOU EVER FLASHY THINGED ME?!"

"ACK."

Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th April 2013, 9:11 pm

New theory - I think that NQS is more of Serenity than she is Usagi.

Maybe....as she started to gain her memories of Serenity and started turning into her periodically, she was slowly morphed to be more Serenity and less Usagi. I also think that this is why she and Chibiusa had a difficult relationship and why she wanted to her to spend more time with Usagi.

And I think that NQS wishes that she could be more like Usagi again.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 3:59 pm

There's a headcanon thread? Headcanons - Page 5 1984953407

Anyway, my little random headcanons-some borrowed, others created...

Headcanons - Page 5 1666276025

1. Ami used to play piano, but quit due to lack of time with her studies
2. Of all the Senshi besides Usagi, Ami is the closest to Naru
3. Ami buys an Iphone and synchs important info to the Mercury goggles (mostly enemy information, emails and texts from her fellow senshi, notes...)
4. Ami will fall in love a few times, but will never marry. Her business as a doctor and friends will always come first in life.

Headcanons - Page 5 3074743337

1. Minako is actually really smart, but only cares about learning when it's interesting.

Headcanons - Page 5 2045764097

1. Rei will never, ever, EVER, get married to anyone. The shrine and senshi duties will always come first in life, plus she doesn't want to be dependent on anyone. Minako tries to convince her out of it.

Headcanons - Page 5 1333987389

1. Mako marries Asanuma and runs a restaurant/flower shop with Unazuki before CT happens (this is the same restaurant Usagi and Mamoru will have their first meal as a married couple at) and her apartment is right above it.
2. She is the closest to Chibiusa out of the inner senshi. Even in CT, Chibiusa will come to her for advice and food.

Headcanons - Page 5 4039879955

1. Haruka has a slightly paranoid concern for Michiru and Usagi's safety (even when they are next to her...)
2. Michiru and Setsuna start a fashion business before CT and begin dragging Haruka to all of their shows. She hates it and uses it as an opportunity to annoy Michiru by flirting with all of the models.
3. She secretly likes the shows.

Headcanons - Page 5 3221295634

1. Michiru is a former cellist, ballerina, and model. Her parents convince her to choose one to specialize in when she was 13.
2. Michiru's violin is linked to her tailsman and her Neptune crystal. That is why she can channel her power through it.

Headcanons - Page 5 1483032476

1. At the Door of Time, Setsuna can see every past, present, and future in glass panels, it's like being in a house of mirrors, except you see the flow of time.
2. One of her goals in life is to find a way to kill Hitler without majorly messing up the current time stream

:naru: Headcanons - Page 5 2422052349

1. OSA-P has been in Naru's family since her great-grandma founded it after WWII to cope with the loss of the husband during the war.
2. Naru eventually marries Umino and inherits OSA-P, which is right next door to Mako's restaurant
3. Headcanons - Page 5 3978041997 This is Umino in bunny-form.

What do you think? Headcanons - Page 5 1644003999

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 4:27 pm

mercury_viola_rhapsody wrote:

2. One of her goals in life is to find a way to kill Hitler without majorly messing up the current time stream

OMG I love this one Headcanons - Page 5 1394610236 Headcanons - Page 5 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 7:09 pm

Stars theories!!!! These only really apply to the manga, and I am not sure if they have been stated already-

Headcanons - Page 5 586865221 Sailor Galaxia is a name that she gave herself. She was initially named after the planet that she was born on and hated, but took on the name of Galaxia when she decided to take over......the galaxy. Probably not the most creative choice.

Headcanons - Page 5 4219461597 Headcanons - Page 5 1367558771 Headcanons - Page 5 4210979809 Headcanons - Page 5 2208644487 Headcanons - Page 5 880537085
Also, the members of Shadow Galactica lost most of their own personalities and memories once they took the bracelets from Galaxia. A noteable exception would be Lethe and Mnemosyne, who are stated to be true senshi

Chi and Phi are also true senshi (I have never been sure if this is ever stated one way or the other...I've just always thought so)

There is also no emoticon for Lethe, Mnemosyne, Phi, or Chi Headcanons - Page 5 1948543417
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 7:46 pm

Quote :
Stars theories!!!! These only really apply to the manga, and I am not sure if they have been stated already-

Sailor Galaxia is a name that she gave herself. She was initially named after the planet that she was born on and hated, but took on the name of Galaxia when she decided to take over......the galaxy. Probably not the most creative choice.

Also, the members of Shadow Galactica lost most of their own personalities and memories once they took the bracelets from Galaxia. A noteable exception would be Lethe and Mnemosyne, who are stated to be true senshi

Chi and Phi are also true senshi (I have never been sure if this is ever stated one way or the other...I've just always thought so)

There is also no emoticon for Lethe, Mnemosyne, Phi, or Chi

I always got the feeling that Luna and Artemis knew Sailor Mau, and who Headcanons - Page 5 2208644487 really was^^ Same for Phobos and Deimos regarding Sailor Coronis and Headcanons - Page 5 4210979809

Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 12:39 pm

Random headcanons round 2.

Stars/Sailor Cosmos

All of the attacks the Sailor Senshi performed while under Galaxia which weren't evil versions of their regular attacks (Galactica Gale and Galactica Cannon) are actually evil forms of attacks they gain in the war against Chaos. (This is when Neo-Queen Serenity become Sailor Cosmos)

Galactica Cannon becomes Garnet Orb Ribbon Cannon and Galactica Gale becomes Sailor Elemental Storm (The names are bad, I know... Headcanons - Page 5 702547589)

After Galaxia found Chaos, she destroyed a pair of twin planets in her solar system, and using the sailor crystals of those senshi, created Sailors Chi and Phi in the own image.

Haruka and Michiru spend most of their time at either Triton or Miranda castle defending the Solar System from external threats. However they will sometimes will make surprise visits to Crystal Tokyo.

They also have a combined attack in the Chaos war, where Sailor Neptune's violin causes a stream of water to shoot out of the Space Sword. 

Crystal Tokyo

The shitennou get reborn in the 30th century and begin dating the senshi.

Minako is the only one who gets into a serious relationship.

Makoto is already married to Asanuma.

Ami befriends Zoicite, but doesn't want to marry him.

Rei doesn't notice/care about Jadeite. 

Silver Millenium timeline

(This is a combination of canon and a lot of other people's headcanons...)

-Queen Serenity crashes into Earth 4.5 billion years ago, creating the moon, along with refugees from Mau and Coronis.
-She seals away Nehellenia so she can avoid becoming a tyrant like the ruler of her kingdom
-Both Mau and her kingdom were destroyed by Galaxia 
-She then starts an alliance with the other planets (Only Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto had life on them)
-Uranian royalty is male dominated, Neptunian royalty is female dominated, and Pluto is led by a single queen who is known as the daughter of Chronos. 
-All three kingdoms agree to have their heirs sent to the moon as the Queen's guard.
-Sometime after that, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto get attacked by Galaxia. Everyone dies.
-Life develops on the other 6 planets. Queen Serenity invites them to join the Solar System alliance. All accept except Earth
-The existence of Sailor Saturn and the nature of her powers are revealed. Everyone freaks out. Sailor Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto agree to place the talisman lock on her powers, so she will only be awakened in times of crisis.
-Queen Serenity talks to Pluto about the Door of Space-Time
-Inner Senshi go to the moon at Princess Serenity's birth. Nehellenia reappears.
-Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion fall in love. Beryl realizes her love will be unrequited and turns to Metalia. 
-The war starts. Everyone dies.
-Queen Serenity heads to the Galaxy Cauldron with everyone's starseeds and Sailor Crystals and becomes Guardian Cosmos.

Headcanons - Page 5 2422052349
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Father of the Princess   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 7:07 pm

I am not sure if this is a head canon, but I am going to try.

The real reason why we know nothing about Princess Serenity's father is because he was captured by Metalia. Not being rescued as Endymion was by Sailor Moon, Serenity's moon papa remained under the control of Metalia and Queen Beryl. The Queen could not bear to share this news with her daughter so she tells the Princess he died fighting in a battle to save the moon.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 9:17 am

I've been reworking a lot of the headcaon theories I've developed, and I have ALOT. To start off with, I think there was life on all the planets, full on planetary kingdoms, and the Moon Kingdom was the leader of a peaceful alliance, and the most powerful (due to the Silver Crystal). I think having full scale civilizations with the other Senshi being actual princesses gives the Silver Millennium the kind of grandiosity it is supposed to have, and it creates a richer world to play with. And I also use "Silver Millennium" to refer to the peaceful 1000 years, and not to the group of kingdoms or the Moon.

I know it was used for both, but personally I find using it for the kingdom rather confusing. I'm not saying it couldn't be a nickname, but just do that for the sake of language clarity.

I think that the Silver Millennium existed way deep into the past, a past where Earth too had a civilization incredibly advanced. The planets were habitable somehow, and for the gas planets, those civilizations colonized the moons in a network system.

In my headcanon (so far), the Moon people, and probably other planetary peoples, had longer lifespans, but were not immortal. So Queen Serenity was actually like Serenity XII or something. Besides, whether or not every queen was named Serenity, or whether it's just a bunch of them, you would need numbers to tell them apart.

When the Earth attacked and the kingdoms fell, we know Saturn was forced (I want to say forced) to drop the final curtain. Earth was supposed to start all over. But in my headcanon, I think what happened with Saturn is that her power restarted all life, on Earth and on the other planets. The first time around, the moon and the other planets ended up livable. The second time around, only Earth managed to support life again, and that's why the planets are the way they are now.

But not all traces were gone. Human kind had vague, subconscious memories of the past civilizations, and these memories shaped a great deal of human culture. I wanted to focus on the astrological symbolism already present in the material. Each planetary body represents different things in astrology, different parts of you and your life, based on mythical associations.

Those associations in astrology were the result of the subconscious memories of the ancient kingdoms. They represented what the kingdom and it's people were like, what they valued, what their strengths were, and what their problems were. And the signs of the zodiac, ruled by various planets? They were like the religions of their kingdoms, or at least prominent tales.

Magic was influenced by these memories, like how the Moon is linked with regulating life and harmony, and is so powerful. The names of the Greek gods come from these memories. Their names are those of kings and queens throughout that forgotten time. Greek myths have some basis in this lost past.

Remember Atlantis? Long ancient civilization, technologically eons ahead of the others. It was very large and happy, and then it got aggressive and started attacking others. Disaster happened as retribution, and the whole kingdom was lost forever under the sea.

It reminds me of the Golden Kingdom. They were far advanced, and they got tricked into attacking the Moon and the others. The end result was complete destruction. Elysion is what remains of the kingdom, and I think it used to be on the surface, but when the war happened, it pulled itself into a pocket dimension or something to escape. Like Atlantis, it was all totally lost.

And that's all I'm typing for now. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 7:00 pm

So one of my head canons is about Usagi and Mamoru

Secretly Mamoru enjoys playing with Usagi's hair and in fact finds it therapeutic to braid her golden locks. A way for them to bond in a simple way and talk about the small things. Usagi also loves feeling Mamoru's fingers run through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 7:37 pm

^Oh that sounds really nice. a touching but simple form of bonding.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 9:48 pm

*Squees* Those are my favorite kind of head canons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 9:51 pm

aww thanks i have another head canon i will post later this week
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 2:13 am

These are all so interesting and fun! I've never done this before but I'll give it a shot^^

Though Princess Serenity was her blood and flesh daughter, Queen Serenity viewed all the planetary senshi as daughters and treated them as much. Kind, giving,  and even at times strict and possibly unfair, but she loved them all and in turn they loved her and all of them lost a mother the day she sacrificed her life to send them all to the future, and she is the true bond that connects them all in their loving family-like atmosphere and no matter how the time passed, when they look at the moon, they don't typically think of Sailor Moon or even the Moon Kingdom, but the mother that gave them a chance at second life and they smile as they remember her.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 5:13 am

hmm..  I have a personal headcanon about a few things:

For one-  I have this headcanon that  the senshi each have different set of lifespans that work in accordance with their planets' rotation around the sun.  They may gain a few more years due to being a Sailor Senshi but that's it.   

For instance: The people of Pluto have the longest lifespan of anyone in the Solar System. When they're 'physically' 16, they are in actuality over 4,000yrs old by Earth Years. 

However, this kind of lifespan stops when they formed an alliance with the Moon Kingdom recieving the equal amount of lifespan as the heir to the throne/current ruler due to the power of the Silver Crystal.

Another headcanon:

I had this idea that in the Kinmoku System, there's a different set of rules for how the Sailor Senshi powers are passed on. You earn your position and title.   Based on how Kakyuu introduces herself as 
"First Order Imperial Princess of the Tankei Kingdom", there's a sort of ranking system in place there and she also calls herself Sailor Kakyuu.

In the Kinmoku System, you must prove your worth through a series of tests known as the Princess Exams.  Most people who enter these exams are nobility but there are rare cases where a commoner can join in if they show the aptitude.  
The first Four that make it through all the rounds must face a final Test that is a test of the spirit/soul.  This is where the Planet and it's Arbiter makes the decision on who is who. 

The one who is chosen by the Planet becomes the heir to the Imperial Kingdom (Which is Tankei Kingdom).  And the others that managed to get through the tests as well are chosen by the other celestial stars that exist around the planet.   Thus becoming the new Guardians.  
This means their souls become part of the Sailor Crystal that has deemed them worthy to be a new host. 

At least that's how I like to imagine it. After all, who knows how the systems work out their own individual Sailor Crystals and such.  (since I consider the Planets,Stars,Celestial objects to be sentient on a different level than us mere mortals.)

And Final Headcanon:

For the Death Busters- 

The Tau Ceti System was once a thriving system with a complex culture and technology. They had their own Senshi as well.  However, Chaos was able to overtake and corrupt them all, leaving nothing but death and destruction in it's wake.  Therefore, when Dr. Tomoe's experiment accidentally ripped a small hole in space,  Pharaoh 90 and Mistress 9 took the chance to try and colonize Earth for them all to escape.  Except their bodies cannot deal with Earth's Atmosphere at all or anything  much in our world, so they had to take on host bodies in order to live.  Unfortunately it means that they had to consume the soul residing in the body because of the fact they knew no other way and it actually gave them more power/energy to do so. 

Oh and by the by, Mistress 9 was probably corrupted senshi (maybe not the leader) and she and Pharaoh 90 were actually clergy of their planet and went a bit.. insane. 

What? No this is totally not based on some senshi ideas I had. Not at aLL.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 7:24 am

Ktenshi: the lifespan idea? It's brilliant, and perfect. It would fit in just fine with everything else. I mean, in my headcanon, I figured that when the planetary kingdoms united, they established a universal time and date system to use between them, since they all have different definitions. After all, while the concept of seconds, minutes, and hours can remain the same from planet to planet, larger units like days, weeks, months, and years all vary depending on rotation and orbit. I always figured that since the Moon was in charge, they might have used the Earth definition, if only because the lunar orbit around Earth is a bit fast.

And now I'm just thinking of the character Arisia Raab from Green Lantern. Originally she was 16, but then they retconned her age. Yeah, if you ask her how old she is, she'll still say 16, and she looks 16, and acts 16, and is treated like 16... but that's by her planet's definition of years. In Earth years, she's around 200, simply because her planet has a very long orbit around two suns.

Okay, now I wanted to get back onto my ideas for the planetary kingdoms, starting with the Moon. So here is what I have so far. The Moon is usually associated with the feminine, so I figured that Moon society was actually matriarchal as opposed to patriarchal. The line of succession was passed from queen to princess, and the queen was the only one with any power to rule.

The Moon is associated with emotion, so Moon society would be a very openly emotional one. It's not unacceptable to cry in public. Mothers and motherhood would have also been highly valued, and children were expected to be nurtured and loved. This also means that physically striking a child would have been even more controversial there than it ever is here. And the idea of giving up children for adoption was also seriously frowned upon. The family unit on the Moon was also very tight. The past is well documented in this kingdom, which as far as genealogy goes, helps people find their families, or help them find old friends.

Loyalty and sympathy to others are powerful Lunar virtues. So on the plus side this is a society of strong families, close friendships, and mostly well cared for children.

On the negative side of their society, you have dependency issues with some people. The tight family unit and focus on past events also means that grudges can last a while, and family feuds can get nasty. If they are in court, they can drag on for years, and if they aren't. they can get violent. Another cultural issue was that sometimes the family unit could be too tight. Some parents would be very focused on family pedigree, who suitors for the children came from, or even where (as in a different region of the Moon).

Lunarians tended to trust their instincts and initial reactions more, so that could produce both good and bad results. Also, they were known to be very skilled hunters, though the Moon still had lots of animals reserves. And of their military, the most feared unit were the Lunar archers, the best archers in the system, capable of hitting with deadly accuracy at great distances. The Moon was also known for silver mining and craftsmanship.

Besides the regular citizens, I wanted to add another group. These were savage tribes capable of transforming into wolf monsters, and who lived in the darker parts of the moon outside the cities.

Oh, and the Moon held two festival days. One was held on the Earth equal of June 21st, and a second day was held on July 22nd. And on the Moon, the eating or killing of any crab or crustacean was strictly taboo and illegal. You'll actually see the symbol of a crab on a lot of royal buildings and statues. The sign of Cancer isn't very popular in art and myth, so what I have for it doesn't amount so much to a religion at the moment so much as a folktale (a true story).

Does this sound good?

Is something like this in the wrong thread? I wasn't sure at first, and thought maybe this was the best place, but I can move it if it really should be in another section.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 8:56 am

I think that would be an acceptable headcanon. Since there isn't much info about the Moon Kingdom's society, its ok to go indepth in it. For me personally, where things get iffy with headcanons, is when they just completely go against what is canon. And that was really interesting! I always thought the Moon Kingdom was a matriarchal society as well, but I never thought that indepth into it. Could make for some good fanfic fodder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 9:40 am

Small Lady wrote:
I think that would be an acceptable headcanon. Since there isn't much info about the Moon Kingdom's society, its ok to go indepth in it.  For me personally, where things get iffy with headcanons, is when they just completely go against what is canon. And that was really interesting! I always thought the Moon Kingdom was a matriarchal society as well, but I never thought that indepth into it. Could make for some good fanfic fodder.

Oh, okay, thank you for the advice, and the compliments. The societies are part of what fascinates me. And generally I try to play around with the canon, perhaps even mix and match. For example, if I were going to write about Nehellenia, I think I would prefer her anime background, where she was obsessed with her beauty.  I've read how in the manga she just burst out of the Moon, but personally I feel that the anime background sets her up as the more interesting, tragic character.

With canon, even in other franchises, I don't usually completely throw out things without very good reason (as in it really doesn't work for the better story, like how when writing something about a game, some things get thrown out in fiction because they are pure game mechanics and can't translate well at all). So in general I try to be very cautious. And that's why I like getting second opinions, it helps me realize when I might be on the wrong track.

When it comes to things like the my civilization theories, it's like I said before. I'm playing on the elements of astrology, myth, and symbolism already present in the material, like in how the Moon has the strongest magical crystal (reflecting the Moon's prominence in magic. Sun and Moon have both been very valued, but between them the Moon has more magic based in it), or how all the Sailor Scouts are born under signs ruled by their planets.

And like I said before, I'm going on the idea that many of the myths we have, and many of the qualities we associate with these celestial bodies in astrology and beyond, are the result of subconscious recollections of what these kingdoms were like.

And speaking of fanfic, I have the elements of a tale, a reason why the crab is so venerated on the Moon, and why it is punishable under law to hurt one. I guess that would go in the writer's section. Oh, and I forgot, I named the king of the Moon, or at least the man who was Princess Serenity's father. I called him Orion. My initial thought is that he was a hunter who later got turned into one of those wolf beasts. While he was a wolf, he got shot by a royal archer in defense of the queen.

I really would write up what I have for the Mercury kingdom, since most of my theory is done, but I still have to work out the connections between its two signs, Gemini and Virgo, so sadly it will take a while longer before I can continue. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top