The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 10:11 pm

I can't post anything without sororitymoonprincess and Pluto because they're the only two people in the room. And they haven't been around in a while so :\
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 10:19 pm

I just got an idea from Bubbles post on here..small time skip with remaining players? (If people wanna continue that is?)
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 11:19 pm

PoetofMercury wrote:
Oooh that is so cool! Very Happy
Thanks! Very Happy

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I can't post anything without sororitymoonprincess and Pluto because they're the only two people in the room. And they haven't been around in a while so :\
That stinks!  Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 2869872805 I hope they're both okay. They sort of just vanished without saying anything.

sportsnutd wrote:
I just got an idea from Bubbles post on here..small time skip with remaining players? (If people wanna continue that is?)
That could work, but then what about the other senshi? Are Princess Luna and Cosmos-Hime still interested in continuing this too? Were they also stuck because they were waiting for sorority's reply as well? I still need to read beyond the part with the paperboy NPC (or just re-read the whole thing  Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 3884866259 ).

If worst comes, we could always save the RP for later and make our own side story thing in the mean time if we were interested in developing and/or playing around with the characters a bit more? Idk... All I know is that the story and concepts so far are great, and that it would be such a shame to abandon them entirely. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 11:21 pm

That could work, but then what about the other senshi? Are Princess Luna and Cosmos-Hime still interested in continuing this too? Were they also stuck because they were waiting for sorority's reply as well?

(Yeah thats what I meant..only do it if the others wanna continue..)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 11:28 pm

Princess Luna and Cosmos' characters haven't made an appearance at all (I think there was only one Raye post) so they're literally nowhere. Maybe we should reopen claims so there is a chance for the senshi roles to be picked up by active people.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 11:30 pm

I figured that much, Razz but wasn't 100% sure if they were being counted as remaining players since they haven't commented in the OOC lately. Hopefully we will hear from them soonor else we might just have to message them about it! Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 1955989781

EDIT: Oh. That sounds like an even better idea, Sailor Mercury!
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th February 2016, 8:42 am

Looks like we are all stuck. Very Happy I made a super quick post to buy a little time. I am crazy busy at work til Friday. I should have some free time this weekend and I’ll PM everyone who has not really posted in a while and hasn’t been chatting here. What do you think, as then to respond within a week if they want to keep their roles? Does that sound fair?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2016, 4:43 pm

Yeah, that seems fair enough!

BTW, once I have my profile done, I can start a loooong post and then keep it as a weapon draft to buy more time for you to find new players if it becomes necessary. XD;
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th March 2016, 9:36 pm

I'm curious andi, has is your profile coming? I miss this RP
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th March 2016, 10:07 pm

I've been working on it whenever I have time. In fact, I am working on it right now, in addition to some replies to other RPs. I want to have Viluy's profile finished this week, and am even more motivated to get it done after bringing up wiluite (the mineral for which Viluy is named) and listening to others talk about Russian minerals during the mineral study group session held yesterday evening by the local rock and mineral club that I recently joined. lmfao I have no clue why, but talking about rocks filled me with extreme motivation for this RP. XDDD

Update for Sports: As of 3/11 I really only have the first paragraph in her background to do. It's taking me forever though because I'm trying to figure out how to explain her mother's situation without ruining the flow of everything else. xD; In addition, I also need to explain some Victorian law loophole nonsense, so that it makes sense for her to be roaming around RP land London freely without people trying to come after her. Razz

Omg...And I keep finding more information to add. Her background is like one huuuuge Slavic drama fest! XDDD I've had so much fun working on it and will have even more fun elaborating on it in the actual RP. Slavic family feuds are the best kind of family feuds. Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 2695440696

And Poet, would you be so kind to change Levovna to L'vovna? I accidentally transliterated the patronymic as if I were reading Serbian Cyrillic lmao. Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 3:04 pm

Sorry for the double post bump, but I wanted to let you all know that Viluy's profile is finished. I'm just waiting for Sailor Pluto to approve it.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 3:08 pm

i hope she can soon
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 9:06 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Sorry for the double post bump, but I wanted to let you all know that Viluy's profile is finished. I'm just waiting for Sailor Pluto to approve it.

If Pluto hasn't responded within 48 hours after you posted the profile, you can bump it ^.^ If she hasn't responded after 48 hours after you bumped the profile, feel free to Poke me about it on Skype or PM me, and I'll see what I can do about getting a hold of her for you ^.^.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th March 2016, 2:02 pm

Thanks for letting me know that, Addy! I was able to get a hold of her via PM. She's just been busy with life but is aware that the profile is waiting to be checked, so I told her not to worry too much about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th March 2016, 2:08 pm

Not a problem!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th April 2016, 9:18 am

As the Rp has been moved to the Graveyard, the OOC is being moved as well. You can continue to use the OOC to talk to other players if you wish to try and resurrect this RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top