The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th October 2015, 10:54 pm

Take your time! No worries! Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 9:26 pm

Posted! Phew, I had to cut a lot out. I was beginning to have a novella there. Smile

Feel free to be around there or at the charm school or wherever. I'll work on my next post which will get us to the point of the ad going out but I'll wait a bit before posting it in case anyone wahts to get a post in before that point. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 9:51 pm

wow lots of reading but great post PoetofMercury.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 4:11 am

What a great post Poet and sportsnutd!! I honestly can't wait to write my own now. This RP is going to be so much fun Smile I know you mentioned that we can have the girls at the charm school. Did you want us to wait until the ad has been posted or we can post whenever?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 4:18 am

You can post whenever you want. ^^ I know it may be a bit boring before the ad goes in but feel free to go for it. Smile And thanks! I'm sorry it was so long. Very Happy They won't all be that length.

Also love your post Sportsnutd. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 6:39 am

thanks Poet and SMP
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 8:58 am

I'm so going to post over the next day or two. I'll post that serenity is at the charm school so the others can come in and join her in conversation Smile
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:01 am

Hey Sorority Moon, I made you something. ^^ I've been tinkering with making RP banners. I'm nowhere near as talented as some of our graphics geniuses here, so if you want to request one elsewhere I won't be offended if you don't want to use it. I promise. Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 868675979

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 Sereni10

If anyone else wants one, I've downloaded the character images from the profiles so I can start tinkering with them. Just let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 9:55 am

Omg that's so cool Poet! I love it Smile thank you so much! 

Btw I'm going to try and post tonight! I spent too much time yesterday trying to sort through my profile for pacific rim ha ha
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 1:30 pm

Thanks! I'm totally an ameteur but here are a few more. I still have to do mine too. Again feel free not to use it if you don't want to. I won't be upset at all. Smile Consider it just a thank you for taking part. ^^

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 Steams10

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 Wilhem11

Bleh, I am not thrilled about this last one. The text seems a bit blurry maybe, though I think I did get the shiny golden finish I was trying for. I dunno how to fix it. But Sailor Mercury if you want to tweak it I can send you the Photoshop file. Smile

Last edited by PoetofMercury on 11th October 2015, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 1:32 pm

oh sweet thanks Poet!! I will use it proudly its great.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 10:27 pm

I'd love to give it a try and tweak it thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 3:45 pm

I posted Smile I hope it's ok! I tried to set the tone that Serenity, if given the chance, would totally change her life. If ever there's anything you guys want changed, let me know!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 7:57 pm

Oooooh I love that post so much! ^^

Does anyone else want to get in an establishing post before the ad goes out? If so I shall wait for you guys. ^^ I'm not quite ready anyway. I need to write up THAT POEM... and it's giving me rhyming issues. Razz
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th October 2015, 11:08 am

I'll write a post. Sorry I've been really busy lately.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th October 2015, 12:44 am

Princess Luna wrote:
I'll write a post. Sorry I've been really busy lately.

No worries! Smile Sorry I haven't gotten around to making an RP banner for yours yet. It's been crazy. ^^

And Sailor Mercury, that RP sig looks so much better!

I finally got around to the poem and the ad. It's up! Although I am so sorry that it's a long post...again. Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 1286073631 I won't do that all the time. I just had so much plot to move through. Smile Anyay...let the games begin! ^^ Just feel free to show up at the house eventually to answer the ad.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 2:06 pm

@Poet - Your poem was amazing! I could never create one like that. 

I'm going to post today - woohoo! Smile
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 4:24 am

Ohmigosh guys...we made RP of the month! I am so excited I can't even describe it. Very Happy Just about fell off my chair when I read it!

I'll have a post up soon. And we have a new person with a surprise villain in the works to join us! <3 to you all. This RP is looking to be so amazing. ^^
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 8:31 pm

Hey guys, now that holidays are done, are you all still interested in this? I know we're about to be graveyarded and I am going to get a post up probably tomorrow to stop that. But I want to see who's still interested in pushing on. 

If you're feeling blocked, maybe we can time skip? If you need anything or have ideas let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 9:23 pm

I'm still interested, I don't know where everyone else went though lol
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 6:32 am

I'm still interested in joining if that would help. XD Maybe people are busy with their New Year's resolutions or homework/projects that they forgot about over the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 8:06 am

Poet knows I'm still here too
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 8:44 am

I'm still interested! I'll try to post soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th January 2016, 6:07 am

Glad you guys are still on board! Smile

Hey if anyone can post I would be so grateful because my mother in law went into the hospital Friday and I have spent almost zero time home at a computer. I should be able to get something in later today I think but I don't want to be graveyarded. Very Happy Sorry for the delay. It's crazy over here right now.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th January 2016, 7:47 pm

Oh no! Sad That sounds really stressful and unfortunate, but I hope your mother-in-law gets well soon. Smile

As for posting, I totally would but I still need to be officially added to the storyline and I need to finish writing my profile. XD *looks at the others*

...Speaking of the character profiles, did you all decide to use the old dub names for the canon characters in this RP? Should I do the same? I can't make up my mind haha.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th January 2016, 8:52 pm

Made it! Phew! Very Happy It has been crazy here, touch and go but now she is improving. SHe might go home later this week but I have some stuff to prepare at home.

Sorry I didn't get to your PM yet. I'm such a slacker. We're using dub names. I can't remember Viluy's dub name right now - too tired. Razz But I'll shoot you a PM shortly!

Once you decide on a name I'll add her in. I hope we can keep things rolling along here. I'll try to be more timely.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th January 2016, 8:52 am

Glad to hear! And no problem! I've been super busy myself. We're getting a new guy at work who speaks zero English so I have been rushing around translating things for him. He sort of became my responsibility after the boss learned that Croatian is my second language. xD I'm super excited to help him out and I want to make sure he is aware of all hazards because there are only 4 of us who can talk to him (and I'm the only one who can move to his assigned shift).

Her civilian dub name was Julie, I think. I will make that name work with her backstory! XD

EDIT: Here is my WIP profile.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 10:30 am

Hey guys, just a gentle nudge. I can only do so much without our senshi. Very Happy If you guys are stuck for inspiration let me know. Maybe I can help. ^-^

Also sorry for not putting her up sooner, but Valentina “Viluy” Lavery-Rivington / Lady Valentina Levovna Romodanovska is up! Welcome...officially!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 11:03 am

Thanks! I won't be able to post until I finish my profile so hopefully one of our senshi players will! ;__; I'll get on finishing it as soon as the CrackShips challenge is done. If I'm remembering correctly, I just have to finish the first and last two paragraphs in her history section. Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 1955989781

These aren't as important as the profile, but I thought I would show my continued interest in this RP by posting the WIP drawings I made of Viluy in her Victorian outfits. Very Happy I'm not looking forward to adding the dark green plaid to that gown. XD
Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 A9fac0361d50d5a51f3f8adb794994aa   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 7d0416e3878b5addc1e8eadb0ce89ffa
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 11:10 am

Oooh that is so cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC   Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peril and Petticoats - A Steampunk Sailor Moon Adventure - OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top