The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi Empty
PostSubject: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 1:15 am

Hi there! So I've had this idea turning around in my mind for a while now, but I just came across an article about four planets that seem habitable that surround three suns. And it was exactly what I had been looking for to go further with this idea! Here's the link to the article:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/0625/Four-habitable-planets-orbiting-three-tiny-suns-New-first-in-planet-hunting

So here is my idea. The system contains three planets with senshi, and then one smaller planet which is sort of a holy place and capital of sorts that sits under the protection of the three larger planets and is a completely peaceful non-violent world, totally defenseless without those three.

I only have one planet fully fleshed out, and I am half way there on the second. So here  goes!

Last edited by PoetofMercury on 16th August 2015, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 1:15 am

1st planet – Aran Cara – The planet Aran Cara is part of a planetary system containing four planets that have maintained an alliance with each other for many millennia. This is the planet closest to the three suns.

A desert planet with severe climate including alternating extreme heat and cold cycles. Water is scarce and highly treasured. Residents are partially nomadic as any arable land for farming is exhausted quite quickly as well as the local animal population. The population is limited to the amount of natural resources and threatened by some number of dangers including animals, venomous insects, sandstorms, etc. The populace in general must be hearty, strong, and clever to survive. Their social structure is made up of nomadic clans that have banded together who follow a single ruler, a princess chosen from amongst the clans to succeed her aging or deceased predecessor. There is however an interesting stipulation. The chosen princess must have a younger sister.

The younger sister undergoes serious training to become a protector, the princess’ right hand, guard, and knight sworn to keep her sister and the planet safe at peril of her own life.  She is asked to choose a new name that has meaning to her, and is never again referred to under her birth name, as a symbol of being reborn into this new role. Once she assumes this duty, she is known as “First Sister” to the princess, and she carries out this sworn duty for the rest of her sister’s life and role as princess. She is to be as deadly as she is beautiful and trains in combat as well as subterfuge. The older sister also undergoes intense training but in the ways of a ruler. She too must discard her name and her ties to her old clan. She is simple known as the Princess of the Dawn.

Citizens of Aran Cara believe in an afterlife of sorts. They believe that the hard world on which they live is both a testing ground and a dream from which you will wake when you die into paradise. Therefore there is little fear of death, as it is believed death is a release from the dream they are all trapped in, and entry into the true reality in paradise. The only deep sadness would be separation from family and from the clan. Clans are very tight knit and protective of each other much like a family. Everyone has their own responsibilities to fulfill to ensure their clan's continued survival. So while the fear of death is not overly strong, a sense of duty will keep someone alive when they almost surely would have died.

"First Sister" bio - Desert Rose
New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi Desert10
Name: Desert Rose, First Sister of Aran Cara
Former Name - Eirinn na Rhiale of the Falling Rock clan
Physical Appearance: bright expressive green eyes that can be both open and beguiling, but also narrow and threatening with their piercing stare. She almost never smiles. Height is about 5'6'' and her build, while well toned, is not overly muscular and contains feminine curves.
Civilian appearance - Eirinn wears a flowing reddish cloak that protects her from the bitter cold of nights in Aran Cara. She wears long skirts and laced up boots with embroidered blouses. As her role dictates, she openly carries one or more of several weapons, ranging from a sword, to a bow on her shoulder, to, when subtlety is needed, s knife wedged into her boot. Both her cloak and each of her weapons bear the symbol of a rose with sharp thorns.

Personality: Desert Rose is an extremely serious person. She has never been seen to smile or laugh, at least not in the company of others besides her sister. She is quiet unless words need to be spoken and her green eyes take everything in solemn contemplation. Being still young in her teens and with only a few years of experience as First Sister, she is wrestling with finding balance between the public person she is meant to be and her own personality and emotions. So she has gone overboard and subdued her own personality in favor of acting the part of the responsibilities assigned to her. She does not play, and does not pursue any interest outside of her duties. This is a fact her sister sometimes chides her for, often saying she knows her little sister is in there somewhere underneath all of that weight. That being said, she is well trained and has proven her bravery on more than one occasion already.
Senshi appearance - Much like the above except with the addition of a flowing cape with a hood that is pulled back.
Henshin phrase: "Heart of Aran Cara, please lend me your power!" (Said in a semi-kneeling position (one knee) with one closed hand over her heart.) Her transformation power element is the jewel on her necklace as seen above, but she does not need to touch it physically.
Senshi introduction phrase: "Forged by the blazing heat and carried by desert wind I am First Sister Desert Rose. Prepare to pay for threatening those under my protection."
Powers - fire and wind
Attacks:
1. Dance of Scorching Sands! - This attack creates two localized hot sandstorms, almost like sand tornadoes which dance and spin around each other, which she flings at an enemy with a forward gesture with her hands. The strong winds can drive an enemy back and the heat can burn. Can be used both defensively to push back or offensively.
2. Fire of three suns ignite! - A fire attack where three miniature replicas of the hot suns of Aran Cara appear in her hands and begin to grow and spin until they are flung out as three giant fireballs.
Weapons: Aside from attacks, she carries a scimitar-like sword that she can use to deflect projectiles and in close combat.
Weaknesses: In journeys to the other planets, she has discovered a fear of large bodies of water. Being from such an arid place, she had never seen such a vastness of water. While lifegiving, a mass of it, or the thought of being submerged in it scares her to death.

Last edited by PoetofMercury on 16th August 2015, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 1:56 am

Planet #2 - As yet unnamed

This is a highly technologically developed planet where technology is utilized to it's extreme and information flows freely and plentifully. Everyone is connected via all sorts of networks through all sorts of devices and even implants. More to come on this. I'm too tired at the moment. ^^

Senshi of second planet - Yet unnamed:
New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi Databy10
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 7:28 am

Woah! These are beautiful! Can't wait to see more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 5:55 am

Thanks! ^^ That means a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 12:32 pm

Wow! They look amazing. Looking forward to see more of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 3:41 pm

Thank you so much! You will. I have a third senshi nearly done and then to hash out planets, back stories, and powers. Soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi   New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Project - Sailor Guardians of Gliese 667C - three senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top