The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 8:11 pm

Girl Information

Name: Yazawa Nico | 矢澤 にこ
Birthday: July 22
Blood type: A
Height: 154 cm
Favorite food: sweets
Disliked Food: spicy foods
Crossover from: Love Live- School Idol Project

PERSONALITY:

Normally, Niko has quite an aggressive personality, but when she takes on her alternate personality she becomes a happy, upbeat character who is always smiling. Her catchphrase is "Nico Nico Nii!" accompanied with a pose. She often thinks a bit highly of herself but despite that, she is also caring.

Character Image:

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  YtXgUhk

History:

After her won the love live she discovered that many people were disappearing and when they returned as  zombies idols... And so found as a music warrior.

Music was such a great power that hypnotized people and caused them to become monsters!

Love live is a Idol contest, for example, You have a idol group at the school you can join, the best group WIN!

Source: http://myanimelist.net/character/46163/Niko_Yazawa (used the personality and about age, etc..)

RP Sample:

"I'll do all vibrate with the power of a true idol"

"Hello everyone, me in"

" The idol is here!"

"Sorry for delay, but I'm in"

"I can fight you"

"do not mess with my friends!"

"I can blow you away with the power of my smile"

Action

enter the meeting as a true diva

or

enter the meetin as true shy girl

Reactions

reacts suspiciously suspicious places

trying to show that she is the best warrior

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor StarDash
Senshi Fuku:

Spoiler:

Element: AIR
Make up phrase: Star Dash Idol Power Make Up!
Powers:  She can can vibrate the air with your voice and she is fast like the wind.
Magical Items: Super Star Microphone!
the microphone is pink with diamonds

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  6f4c1bca6da85c32688351f22a886840

Senshi phrase: Nico nico ni - the super idol will punish you

Last edited by Rozen on 28th September 2015, 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 9:34 pm

Is this profile ready for review? (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 5:35 pm

Yes!

The profile is ready!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 12:31 pm

History: Could you give a brief explanation as to what Love Live is? 

RP Sample: Could you extend this a bit? Pretend like your character is running late for a meeting, and try roleplaying her reaction and actions. 

Magical Items: Could you give a description of what the Super Star Microphone looks like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 7:08 pm

Ok! Thanks pluto!!!

I'll edit tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 2:22 pm

ready
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 5:38 pm

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  3884866259 Welcome back!!  

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  2422052349 Before Pluto comes in for the review, could I request a few small-ish changes be made? XD It's more a reshuffling of information to fit our Relaxed submission form than anything! ^^ We like all profiles to look the same so they're easier for members to navigate when they're looking your character up when they play with you ♥️ 

Here's our form (found on that link above!)
Relaxed Character Submission wrote:

Character Name:

Character Image: Please include either a picture of your character, or a short description (with bullets or a paragraph) of your character's physical appearance and clothing.

Personality Traits: Please choose at least four personality traits that describe your character; for "good guys", select at least 3 positive traits and at least 1 negative trait; for "bad guys", select at least 3 negative traits and at least 1 positive trait. If you need assistance, check out the "General List of Positive/Negative Traits" in the character creation guide below this post!

Storyline Specific Information: Optional! To be filled in during storylines, not before! This section is for you to detail information about your character that is specific to a certain storyline(s). Fill out this section with each separate storyline, so you don't have to send multiple character profile applications for the same character.

Additional Information: Optional! Do you want to tell us more about your character? Go right ahead! You could talk about your character's history and personality.

Source: New! This field is optional, only to be filled in if you directly copied information from an outside source. Post the link to your source here.

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

Senshi Information

Senshi Name:
Senshi Fuku: Picture is fine!
Powers and Magical Items: Please include the name of the attack, a description of how the attack looks when performed, and the effects of the attack. Describe any magical items
See, so most of the stuff you have up there fits into our sections, but are in the wrong area and some fields are missing. For instance:
Quote :
Name: Yazawa Nico | 矢澤 にこ
Birthday: July 22
Blood type: A
Height: 154 cm
Favorite food: sweets
Disliked Food: spicy foods
Crossover from: Love Live- School Idol Project --> this could go into the Source field along with that wikia page!
the pink words would be reshuffled down to "Additional Information"; her personality is almost there - we ask for four traits (three positive, one negative) and you've got your negative (aggressive) and two positives (upbeat, happy), we'd just need one more XD Unless you wanted to expand and have four for her pre-transformed state and four for her transformed state? 

Her history could be put beneath the Additional Information section, too, and along with the quotes you have beneath her RP Sample section! The RP Sample we're looking for is more along the lines of what we can expect when you roleplay for that character - we'd like to read a scene you write her in. ^^ Some suggestions would be how she reacts when she's running late, or maybe she's thinking about a difficult situation, or maybe she's running from a monster - just a scene so we can get glimpse of your writing style for the character! 

The picture you provided for her senshi form is broken Sad Her element being Air could be put beneath the Powers and Magical Items heading, too, and I think that'd make the profile ready for review! 

Sigh... I'm sorry if I come off a little nitpicky - ^^' I mean well!  [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 5:45 pm

ohh thanks Uranus! [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  3186387542
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project    [Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] CROSSOVER: senshi - Sailor StarDash/Yazawa Nico - Crossover: Love Live -School Idol Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top