The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 8:20 am

This Is an Idea that i would really wish to try out and for others out here who do as well. Here It is.

What If, during the time of the moon kingdom, each scout had a knight that would become there guardian? Each of the scouts would choose a person worthy of becoming a knight for them. That knight would be giving powers by that scout depending on who It was. Like for Instance, If Mars chose a person, she would grant him the power of fire for him to use. Also, each knight would have a weapon of there choosing to use, It doesn't just have to be a sword.

With this, there are two groups of knights: The inner knights, which are the ones that are with the inner Sailor scouts and the Outer knights, which are knights that are with the Outer Sailor Scouts. each of them wielding a weapon and a power. Also, It can also be possible for a scout to fall In love with there own knight, just to make things more interesting.

The knights became powerful, but when the dark kingdom attacked, they perished while protecting the scouts and the kingdom. Now though, there are people out there that are reincarnations of the knights that will be find by the Sailor scouts.

Mostly, all the main canon characters would be In this. I need people to play as them. Also, I will need others to play the knights as well. My OC character Is one of those knights. If you wish to play a knight, tell me and also choose which scout that knight should be with.

I need as many people As I can to play the characters and the knights. As for the story, I'm not sure when It should take place. It could be either the beginning when the scouts awaken, the middle which could be Sailor Moon S or after the final season of Sailor Moon. Make sure to suggest one of those for me so that I can consider which one to do.

Anyone who reads this and is interested, talk to me about It. If there Is something else you wish to to add into this, just ask. Also, tell me which canon characters and/or knights you wish to play as and Yes, the knights may have to be OC characters.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 12:29 pm

I hope it's okay to post here!

I would be interested in being a night!
 Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request 1955989781 
Do you have any specifications for them besides them being chosen by a canon sailor scout?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kingdomofribbon http://ribbonlace.tumblr.com/
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 12:52 pm

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 3:56 pm

Hmm. Okay. Well, best of luck! I may or may not express interest later on. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 4:23 pm

what do you mean? I thought you were interested In this.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 5:38 pm

Ah I''m sorry. I was interested but at the moment n
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 5:41 pm

Why though? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 5:44 pm

Gah! I'm sorry! I'm on the mobile version and it FREAKEd out so I wasn't able to complete my last post. :<

What I was trying to say is that I was interested. But at the moment without anymore detail (besides them wing knights and chosen by the scouts) I don't think I would join. I love OC characters and especially the idea of knights! But for me personally I would like some more detailed guidelines to the knights.

Is there a storyline thread for this perhaps that has more details for what you're looking for?
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 5:46 pm

At the moment, no. If everyone will expect me to create the knights themselves, then I will then.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:03 pm

Ah. What's making me wary is that there is no story yet, and there are no specifications for the knights. I don't want to invest a large amount of time into making a knight and they end up not fitting into the storyline or what you're ideally imagining a knight to be. I suppose that's what making me lean towards losing interest.

I suppose what I mean by specifics is: what age range would you like the knights to be in? Do thy have to live in Tokyo? Do they have to be attending the same school? What are the limits to their powers/would their powers be based off of the scouts or exactly the same powers/attacks instead of just fire-based for Mars? In their last lives were they a civilian of the planet that their scouts was from?

I'm sorry if I have a million questions.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:05 pm

I"m still working on a story for them. Don't worry though, when I get the time, I will answer those questions.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:08 pm

Well then for now I'm interested in playing a knight for Mars or Venus. But I don't want to make a commitment until I know more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:09 pm

Like I said, I will answer what Questions I can when I have time. Kinda busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:12 pm

Oh no. Please don't think I'm rushing you. I just wanted to clarify my stance in whether or not to join. :3 looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:13 pm

It's alright. Your welcome to join. Still......we will need more people In this, even If I answer your questions.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:24 pm

I'm willing to join as a knight of Mercury. I think I could make a character with a few basic guidelines like Sailor Elysion mentioned above. Maybe it would be easier to fill all the slots if each person played both a Senshi and a corresponding knight?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 6:26 pm

It would. I just need to type them all out.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime24th May 2014, 6:47 pm

Alright, If anyone has any Questions about this, I will try my best to answer them.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime24th May 2014, 10:01 pm

What ages should the knights be, the same age as their senshi, or can they be different? Does each knight's appearance have to have a uniform look or can they vary based on the planet they represent? And are there any limits on their powers other than matching their senshi's theme?
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 6:04 am

Well there can be the same age or a bit older then they are. I would say the age range they can be in is 14-19. As for the knight's appearance, During the time of the moon kingdom, they did have a uniform look, but as of now, there appearance's can vary by like you said, depending on which planet they represent. And finally, there powers, Not really much of a limit, each knight though can have use another power or two that is different from the ones that match the senshi's theme.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 6:50 am

Okay, I can use that. And just so I know how to write the bio, does this take place at the beginning of the series or later?
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 6:58 am

To be honest, I'm not really sure. I mean, I thought it would be best to take place later in the series but......I wasn't sure if anyone else would agree on that.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 7:20 am

I think that would work fine, it's your RP. This could fit in nicely in between the S and SuperS series.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 7:21 am

Your right about that. Alright, we can do it between S and Super S.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 7:28 am

Oh yeah, and do the knights have a naming theme of their own? Are they called (insert planet here) Knight or Sir something?
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime25th May 2014, 7:30 am

It doesn't have to be like that. They still have names yes, but nothing like that.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 5:54 pm

Anyone still with me on this?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 6:37 pm

Yeah, it's just taking me a bit to work out a character, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 6:38 pm

Nah it's alright. I figured it would. I just wish other people would be able to join this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request   Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the stars: Guardians of the Sailor scouts. RP characters and request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top