The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Character and Roleplay request: Inner and Outer knights, guardians of the Sailor scouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

Character and Roleplay request: Inner and Outer knights, guardians of the Sailor scouts Empty
PostSubject: Character and Roleplay request: Inner and Outer knights, guardians of the Sailor scouts   Character and Roleplay request: Inner and Outer knights, guardians of the Sailor scouts I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 3:08 pm

What If, during the time of the moon kingdom, each scout had a knight that would become there guardian? Each of the scouts would choose a person worthy of becoming a knight for them. That knight would be giving powers by that scout depending on who It was. Like for Instance, If Mars chose a person, she would grant him the power of fire for him to use. Also, each knight would have a weapon of there choosing to use, It doesn't just have to be a sword.

With this, there are two groups of knights: The inner knights, which are the ones that are with the inner Sailor scouts and the Outer knights, which are knights that are with the Outer Sailor Scouts. each of them wielding a weapon and a power. Also, It can also be possible for a scout to fall In love with there own knight, just to make things more interesting.

The knights became powerful, but when the dark kingdom attacked, they perished while protecting the scouts and the kingdom. Now though, there are people out there that are reincarnations of the knights that will be find by the Sailor scouts.

Mostly, all the main canon characters would be In this. I need people to play as them. Also, I will need others to play the knights as well. My OC character Is one of those knights. If you wish to play a knight, tell me and also choose which scout that knight should be with.

I need as many people As I can to play the characters and the knights. As for the story, I'm not sure when It should take place. It could be either the beginning when the scouts awaken, the middle which could be Sailor Moon S or after the final season of Sailor Moon. Make sure to suggest one of those for me so that I can consider which one to do.
Back to top Go down

Character and Roleplay request: Inner and Outer knights, guardians of the Sailor scouts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top