The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Discussion] What would you want to see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What would you like to see in this section?
Some small monthly contests
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap11%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Cosplay Challenges
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap5%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
SM Cosplay Challenges
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap16%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
SM Casual Cosplay Battles
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap21%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Goals Thread
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap5%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Questions Thread
 5% [ 1 ]
More discussion related threads
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap11%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Skit Planning/Q&A/others
 5% [ 1 ]
More resources threads [Such as?]
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap0%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cosplay Games
[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_lcap16%[Discussion] What would you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Others [Please comment]
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[Discussion] What would you want to see? Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] What would you want to see?   [Discussion] What would you want to see? I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 12:15 am

Hello there!

Hi, greetings, good afternoon, good morning. I'm Eternal Knight, Knight, EK or ET now apparently. To be totally honest with you, I prefer the roleplaying part of cosplay. I'm however part of a trio and we usually come together to create stuff. One of my friends is more costume, the other is more props and I wander from one to the other (I do a bit of everything without doing everything).

These below are examples of our work. Most of them are old works, but we're working on new stuff now. If you're interested, take a look, if not, well keep reading Very Happy

Nanananananannana BATMAN:

I'm your new Cosplay Master and I've been given the task to invade your lives with cosplay ensure the cosplay section of this Artists, Graphists & Cosplayer Guild stays active. Unfortunately, cosplay is a complicated art to organize contests from, but it's possible with the participation of more than one member (and there's also plenty of other things to do when contests fail to take flight).

Which is you.
Yep the member is you. You, you and you there in the corner trying to hide your amazing casual cosplay.
Moving on  [Discussion] What would you want to see? 4189206859

This is me testing the waters and trying to know what actually interests you all and how we can shake the cosplay tree. You aren't selling up your soul I swear~

PS: That's also a way for people responsible of games, workshops or others to know what members interested in cosplay would like~

#cosplay #cosplaymisc
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] What would you want to see?   [Discussion] What would you want to see? I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 1:35 pm

Yay! You made the topic! [Discussion] What would you want to see? 4141172393 I haven't voted yet, but I did write up some thoughts below for a few of the ideas you suggested:  

1. What sorts of SM cosplay challenges, monthly challenges, and games are we talking about? I would be interested in some smaller, optional, and affordable (so that everybody may choose to participate xD) tasks/challenges/themes that would promote experimentation to build confidence in areas of cosplay construction that people might not otherwise explore.

2. I would definitely like to see more question and resource threads. Specifically, I really think that a props resource thread would be awesome—Oh! Or even a comprehensive guide to paints and glues for those just getting into the whole prop-building scene. [Discussion] What would you want to see? 2503753863 I definitely know that I have a million questions about material options for the creation of durable props. xP Maybe we could have some sort of area for the discussion of pattern-making and altering as well?

3. I like the idea of a goals thread (especially as a means of encouraging and motivating others to achieve their goals), but doesn't the guild already have one of those, or did you have something even more specific and awesome in mind for cosplay-related goals?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] What would you want to see?   [Discussion] What would you want to see? I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 9:59 pm

I'm bumping this topic since we have some new (and returning) guild members! Smile

Fellow guildmates, I'm working on some resource threads as we speak and would love to hear what people are interested in learning more about and/or what people think would help them most getting started on cosplays!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] What would you want to see?   [Discussion] What would you want to see? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] What would you want to see?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top