The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 8:46 pm

I dont know what to cosplay! There are so many options out there and i just dont know what to do! I want good quality stuff so please guys and gals help me figure out what to do!!

#cosplay #cosplaymisc
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 9:12 pm

well you could do the silly and obvious(not to mention cheap) go as Radical Edward!

or go as Human Luna! maybe help us out a bit and name your favorite animes.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 1:42 pm

well I could and do plan on getting an Ed wig since i have longer dark hair and I have a luna cosplay together and ready already. I like Ghost in the Shell, Fair tail, Sailor moon, Utena, Witch Hunter robin, Black Butler, Bleach, Inyusaha, honestly there is so little that i dont like. If i get to watch any of it i can say one way or the other if it's something i'd gonna be crazy about. I have a luna wig and a Usa wig too, os that's fun. I plan on trying a casual usa at some point.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 2:35 pm

well let's see....

Sailor Moon- you could try variations of luna! find someone who sells nice cat ears and a tail, and go as Neko Luna! or Sailor Mars. i've heard of one girl wanting to go as Shrine Maiden Rei, i personally want to be a Miko for a day because the robes...are soooo...comfortable! also, very japanese, very recognizable. it can be done with any character, sailor moon or otherwise.

Utena- you can NEVER go wrong with a rose bride dress or Utena's kick chibi school uniform! prop swords make for great pictures.^^

Bleach- since you have the orange wig, crossplay as Ichigo! same thing as Rei, i'm sure the robes he tends to wear are quite comfortable and recognizable! or go as Fem!Ichigo and carry around an adorable strawberry plushie.^^

Inuyasha- limitless ideas! there's Rin, with her simple hair and ADORABLE Yukatas! Kagome is fun in the traditional School Girl Uniform. Kikyo falls under the shrine maiden again, comfy! but with a fun prop bow and arrow! no tips in the arrows though! if you feel like being weird and trying older make up, go as Kaeda!

or mix them up! go as Sailor Ichigo! cosplay as Demon Girl Utena!^^ sky's the limit. have i given you any more good ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 3:12 pm

i will totally have to look for some of these! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 5:58 pm

awesome.^^ let us know if you make some choices!
Back to top Go down
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 1:10 pm

Cosplay the characters that you love. What are your favorite shows? Who has the coolest costume? What's on your skill (or budget) level, or are you up for learning new things?   No one can answer these for you - it's entirely up to you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 4:04 pm

With Halloween around the corner I'm gonna keep and eye out for cat ears and a tail for a neko luna cosplay!! 

also my mom is gonna teach me to sew and other pattern making stuffs so i'll get better soon! better than my machine collecting dust right?? maybe the new house will have room for me to put it up and actually make stuffs! wouldn't that be cool!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 10:03 pm

That would be awesome! It's great that your mom is going to teach you some stuff about sewing. Smile

I hope your Luna cosplay goes well! I'd love to see pictures when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 1:04 am

My luna is finished I just have to get pics taken and my mother is a shutter bug so i'm thinking that next month i'll take the costume with me and have her take some pics so.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 7:39 am

Ooh that sounds like fun Ed! I'm super excited to see!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 1:43 pm

I hope she's good I spent time trying to find the right things of her. I've never been a big fan of dressing just like the character so I've take quite a few liberties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 3:19 pm

So I preordered the proplicas and I plan on running through walmart with my isa wing on yelling "In the name of the moon I banish you!" Or something for no other reason than I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....   [Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Ed wants to cosplay but....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top