The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 7:52 pm

This thread will work a little bit like the one for the artists/graphics section.
You have a goal for the end of the month? the next convention? the end of the year?
You have a particular goal for a particular cosplay?
You want to be finished by the end of the week/month?

This is the thread where you can share your goal, make it official, get some encouragement and give news about where you're at (this includes reports, pictures, videos, anything to show us your progress).

So for mine:
For 2015, we wanted to have as much easy cosplays done as we could so when we go to a bigger convention we will be able to concentrate on the bigger costumes. Planned for now: Binan Koukou villains trio, a Star Wars simple cosplay each and some Sailor Moon mixed into it.

For Costume-Con 2017 we want those cosplays to be done entirely: Celeborn, Thranduil, Lindir, Vaako, 2 Tera cosplays, an Original character we had permission to cosplay. Technically if I count well, it's four costumes, four days, three people. So twelve costumes? We might not do as much because Vaako has lots of armor parts (and I might take on Q again), but we have still 1-2 years.

So, what are/is your goals/goal for this month/year?

#cosplay #cosplaydisc
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 5:41 pm

1) For September I am working on a Mugen Academy uniform. My friend wanted to be Sailor Mercury and since I am high on villain cosplays, I told her that I would be Viluy. I think she changed her mind and wants to be Mars now, but that shall not deter my progress with this cosplay!  [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 868675979  In making this cosplay, I hope to gain some experience painting patterns onto fabric and properly finishing off the edges of the fabric by means of "serging" (since I never really bothered doing this with projects in the past, though I did ocassionally double sew seams). In addition, I hope to have better luck dealing with the buttonhole maker on my machine. Last time when I tried using it for my Mimete coat, it messed up one of the button holes. Sad

Time goal: If I can get this uniform done in two-three weeks it would be great, but not necessary since I have until the end of October before the convention.

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 02d23f8a9307f26dc0807864445b6cac
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2d9882a22e9f4405e185bef0dea041cb
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Ce90572eb810492e37232d2b46037811

2) In addition to the Mugen Academy uniform, I would like to make a Cyprine cosplay because I absolutely LOVE the design of her clothes. I already got the leggings, wig, and black fabric, but am having the WORST time finding appropriate shoes and fabric in the same shade of blue as the leggings (my mind is blown by how uncommon Cyprine blue is). I would love to get vinyl(?) ankle boots that are actually blue and in the same style as Cyprine's opposed to making boot covers, but I unfortunately have no idea where to look since I am not big on fashion or shoes. :/ I tried Amazon and Ebay without much luck.

The other issue I am currently having is figuring out how to actually make the staff. Right now I have a curtain rod that I would like to use as a base if possible, but I am not sure how to go about the infinity symbol and star at the top since it would likely be very delicate due to how thin it is? Making the star LED compatible would be AWESOME, though I have no idea how to go about that either. [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 1948543417 So many issues! I am confident however that I will be able learn how to style the wig and make the braid. Very Happy

Time goal: I'm aiming for the end of October, but could always use it at the convention in March instead.

3) I "completed" a Eudial cosplay in May, but I would like to go back and make a few adjustments to the pants as well as construct the Fire Buster II and capture gun. When I will get back to working on this cosplay, I have no idea because I need to do a bit more research into different bonding agents and materials. Ultimately, I would like the Fire Buster II and capture gun to be a found object prop meaning that they would be jury-rigged from common items just like in the anime. Smile Luckily the official concept art for the Fire Buster II labels all of its components, so I have been gathering things accordingly and substituting where necessary (I don't think I am allowed to have something like a propane tank LOL). The biggest problem is going to be limiting the weight and assembling all of the parts. I am not sure what kinds of bonding agents would work best for the materials I have gathered.

I also need to finish the shoes or at least find a way to actually wear them. Her shoes suck so much in real life! [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2869872805 I purchased a pair that are exactly like hers (minus the straps) in my proper size (EUR 39). Unfortunately, the slant causes my feet to bunch up in the front point of the shoe leaving at least a centimeter gap between my heel and the shoe. I tried putting in an insole but it did not help too much. Sad

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals F238db0402ccff95016f94472fdbb48b I will take a picture of the Fire Buster II parts I am planning to use once I actually get to working on it.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 5:43 pm

Oh my gosh I love that you are doing all the villains. xD I can't wait to see photos.

As for me... hmm, my friend and I talked about maybe doing fem Beerus and Whis from Dragon Ball. But now we got on a creating things to sell kick so I dunno. xD There is a convention coming to laffy this fall so I guess I should come up with something simple to do by then.

Maybe revamp the pinkie pie out fit a bit? Or come up with a Rarity costume?

My goal: to think of something to do haha xD
Back to top Go down
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime7th September 2015, 3:26 pm

My goal is simple: Don't fall into the rut of feeling unenthusiastic again.  At the end of the day cosplay is my passion.  Keep feeling confident and happy, surround myself and share that with good company.  Maybe try to win some more awards while I'm at it. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime11th September 2015, 7:08 pm

A new goal (closer this time than those previously enumerated) kinda popped up today... Hikari!Diamond for october 31st. Wish us luck xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 6:20 pm

So many great goals! I can't wait to see everybody's progress pictures! [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 3186387542

Speaking of progress!

1) I FINALLY GOT MY CYPRINE SHOES.
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals $_57
Fate was totally on my side that day. I went to check Ebay for some reason and these fancy, new (like-new?) patent leather designer shoes happened to show up at auction for 20USD and were in my size, so I totally sniped them. Very Happy Shipping was a bit pricy, but it was so worth it waaaay better than paying some random Chinese cosplay site 70USD for a pair of shoes that had no use outside of cosplaying, especially considering how much that particular brand of shoes sells for in stores.

2) I gave up on actually buying cut blue fabric for Cyprine, so I went to Goodwill instead and grabbed a bunch of shirts that happened to be the same color and similar material as my leggings. HOPEFULLY this will work out. xD

3) I painted my skirt fabric! (I promise that I will eventually write a tutorial for the Mugen Academy skirt.)
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 12003917_962237120486856_1412699241383725240_n

4) A stitch fit for a sophisticated witch! [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2695440696
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 12009648_965642176813017_4431004106049336233_n
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 12042655_965642320146336_8065152428485452212_n

5) I also started working on my bow. AND I did get all of the fitting done for the skirt, BUT like a loser I somehow purchased the wrong length zipper because who reads things carefully in the store? so I cannot actually finish sewing it until Thursday. Once that is done I hope to reattempt my top because the friggin' continuous lap on the sleeves messed me up big time. Maybe I should make a mock version in muslin first. [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 6:28 pm

Oooh looking good! Very Happy ...i still haven't thought of anything for the upcoming ComicCon xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime24th September 2015, 12:01 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Oooh looking good! Very Happy  ...i still haven't thought of anything for the upcoming ComicCon xD

How long do you have? Fem!Beerus would actually be pretty awesome if you have enough time to construct the costume. Very Happy

Progress report 9/24:
+After running to the fabric store and calling a bunch of other ones, I was unable to find the right length and color zipper for the skirt, so I ordered one online last night.

+I decided that I am going to put off Cyprine until next year since I haven't really made a dress before and would like to have enough time to properly draft and test a dress pattern from scratch. Instead, I will mess around a bit with my Eudial cosplay and focus on the Viluy one.

+I scrapped what I started on the Mugen Academy top and decided to work on a muslin version to make sure that it will fit me properly, which leads into my question for the day. After moving the bust darts around and whatnot on the muslin version, everything on the front side of the uniform fits just right, but it seems that there is a bit too much(?) fabric in back (i.e. The back side of the shoulder sticks up just a little bit and the middle back seems to pucker outward. I am bad at explaining things, so if a picture would be easier, I can totally run off and take one.) Is there a specific way to correct for this? My first thought was to take off .5 inches on both sides of the back piece and then resew it to the front pieces, but I wasn't sure if doing so would mess up the fit of the shoulders in the front. I tried seeing if there were any comprehensive fitting explanations online, but could only find ones talking about corrections to the front pieces.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 8:17 pm

For the comic con, its like very soon maybe a month away?  I would probably be doing the fem Whis next year. ^^That is if me and my friend end up cosplaying or going anywhere. xD

I still need something kinda soonish...but i have no idea what yet. D: I kinda want to try the Dazzlings from Equestria girls:
Spoiler:

or this Friendship Games version of Twilight
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 1:36 pm

Oooh! I really like the outfit on the Friendship Games Twilight. Very Happy Which of the Dazzlings would you want to be? Or is that what you are having trouble deciding?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 6:19 pm

I'd probably do Sonata cause she's my favorite and a good excuse to get a blue wig! I'd also really love to try CrystalPrep!Twi but I'm not sure where to even start since I don't know how to sew. It'll probably have to be Goodwill'd together. xD Another thing is getting a wig that's already styled into a bun, unless theres some good tutorials out there on styling a wig into a bun?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 6:22 pm

There are good tutorials on how to make buns on wigs. Some are linked in the wig resource thread, but it's generally easy to find when searching "wig buns tutorial". And I can't wait to see the progress of all of this ^^
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 3:42 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I'd probably do Sonata cause she's my favorite and a good excuse to get a blue wig!  I'd also really love to try CrystalPrep!Twi but I'm not sure where to even start since I don't know how to sew. It'll probably have to be Goodwill'd together. xD Another thing is getting a wig that's already styled into a bun, unless theres some good tutorials out there on styling a wig into a bun?

Nice! Like Eternal Knight said, there are a ton of bun tutorials. I'd suggest checking here http://cosplaytutorial.com/list/wigs.php first. If they don't have what you are looking for, then I'd suggest looking on Arda Wigs' website or trying a Google search. Very Happy

Progress report 10/7/15
Due to being sick, I have not gotten much done at all this past week and it is really stressing me out! [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2869872805 The top is still my main issue, but I might try a couple of things with it tonight when my mom gets home assuming that I don't start feeling nauseous or dizzy again.

I did however manage to create a cover like Viluy's textbook, which I still have to decide if I should glue down or what. The cover is in a single sheet which might be problematic for glue if somebody tries to open the book? Any thoughts?

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals P1020010

Professor Tomoe and Sergei Asimov teamed up to write an advanced inorganic chemistry workbook because nobody (myself included) was able to decipher the second line of text on her book why not? xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 7:25 pm

I can officially cross Mugen Academy! Viluy off my list of cosplay goals. Smile I finished the costume the night before the convention. I would have finished sooner, but like a half awake idiot, I accidentally sewed two left sleeves because I didn't look at my markings very carefully before mindlessly sewing things together. This mistake cost me my beauty sleep, but at least I got it done! :/
Another problem I had was with the wig. Of course the first time I ordered the perfect wig, my credit card got rejected and I was not informed about it for two weeks. When I reordered said wig, I had to go with a silvery white one due to original pure white one being 8 weeks on back order from the manufacturer. Sad Despite these inconvenient events, I am very pleased with how the costume turned out. I even entered the cosplay contest and got an honorable mention and a prize! Very Happy

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 12108827_982106431833258_6208727421584802361_n

I don't have many pictures of the cosplay right now, but here is one that was taken of me with a random Hotaru cosplayer who happened to also be wearing a Mugen Academy uniform. xD

EDIT: My friend just posted some of her's.

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 82e9ed6a36f4fc60d32e355e03a50a7c
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime8th November 2015, 5:41 pm

Ooh congrats! It's really cute!! You did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime15th November 2016, 5:18 pm

So I totally forgot about this thread and since Andi reminded me, let's make a post about my quick-hurry-up-omg-how-did-a-month-suddenly-go-by Texas Ren Fest costumes!

In mid-Oct Joann's had a great sale on patters, $1-2 each! I snagged quite a few as I wanted to come up with some simple costumes for the ren faire for John and I. For John, I snagged this obvious Hobbit based patter, Simplicity 1552.

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Il_570xN.554787390_prg1

I was going to make the tunic for it but as time went by and I realized: A.) Money is tight B.) I don't know what I'm doing C.) This is taking quite some time.... I decided on just doing the coat that has the fur on it. So the goal is to get this b**** done by Thursday night, cause we are leaving Thursday night... >.>

Below is the only progress photo(s) I got xD

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 1bd2fbed-7021-4ef3-a302-e67d48e2d3271857292407

Draco would not let me be to take a dang photo. xD

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Dd4f69b2-a660-438e-84d5-77be29af05bd-886996570

Sooo...awesome thing is all I have left to do is hand stitch some of the fur trim down and attach the sleeves. The not as awesome this is that I still have to make my stuff and the book covers for John. xD

The nice thing is I found some really easy stuff on youtube for me!

Turkish Vest: I actually have this done, I just need to sew on the hems cause I don't like the way my tshirt curled xD

Super easy gathered skirt: I found a sheet at goodwill that I'll be using for this!

For the blouse I think I'll do something like from one of these tutorials below:

Annnd with all this work ahead....I say adieu!
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime15th November 2016, 7:18 pm

Well, I don't have a big goal for next year since I didn't make it to my first con as I had hoped. So, the goal right now is to get my Ninth Doctor cosplay finished...For a con next year? Who knows?

Anyhow, I have the jacket for it that I got online back in the Summer, and before that I even bought a burgundy v-neck t-shirt to double for the jumper..
I have a picture of me wearing the jacket on the day it arrived, but no pictures of the v-neck shirt. (I'll snap one soon)
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Dsc_0010
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime15th November 2016, 7:40 pm

gooooosh looking at this thread makes me want to sew really bad!!! i probably should >w>

My current goals are to finish some commissions I've taken up ! The one I'll be working on first is Ruru from Kiznaiver! It's a simple school uniform, but I looooove making them~

Afterward, I'll be working on Hiei from yuyu hakusho and a pokemon go trainer version of cardcaptor sakura!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime15th November 2016, 11:42 pm

Brit-chan wrote:

The nice thing is I found some really easy stuff on youtube for me!
Nice Youtube Links! XD We should totally make a DIY beginners/easy sewing projects thread.

RutleJake wrote:
I have a picture of me wearing the jacket on the day it arrived, but no pictures of the v-neck shirt. (I'll snap one soon)
The jacket looks pretty cool! Is it real leather or just faux?

Celest wrote:
gooooosh looking at this thread makes me want to sew really bad!!! i probably should >w>
Same! But I most likely can't work on anything until February due to graduate school admission essays. [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2869872805  Sewing takes all of my concentration and then some, so doing both just wouldn't work out. XD;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, my goal is still to make a Cyprine cosplay and a regular Viluy cosplay. XD

I also really really want to do a SaGa cosplay to get back into my general trend of cosplaying characters from video games, but I can't decide which character I want to be! XD
Sireugh (Sharon):
I really like Sireugh's redesign. [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2422052349 IT'S SO COLORFUL! She's also one of the few human protagonists (in the original and remake) who isn't completely jacked up on rocket launchers, machine guns, and chainsaws. XD I'm definitely considering cosplaying her, but I am not looking forward to figuring out how to make her armor. XD; Might be fun to do the cat version of her design.

Esper Girl:
Espers are my favorite race from the game. They're so adorable and they kick butt with fun spells. [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 3186387542 These two designs are my favorite out of the playable Espers. Very Happy

Milfie (Gloria):
Yes, that is seriously her name. >.>; As much as I like her hair and color-scheme in the redesign--and the fact that they made her look more like her race (Esper)--I'd probably go with her original design because (1) it would be warmer and easier to make. Plus, I really like her staff and her weird hybrid crop-top cape. XD

Kai:
I also like Kai and her ridiculous hammer. XD
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime16th November 2016, 4:33 am

Andalusite wrote:

RutleJake wrote:
The jacket looks pretty cool! Is it real leather or just faux?

I believe it is real leather.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime29th November 2016, 9:58 am

I tots forgot to post the final product! Tadaaa!

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 2016-11-19%2016.05.22
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime8th December 2016, 8:12 am

Here is a picture of me modeling what I have thus far of my Ninth Doctor cosplay.

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Photo_10
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime8th February 2017, 7:35 pm

Wow! It's so nice to see you guys making progress on your cosplays T^T.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime13th April 2017, 9:01 pm

RutleJake wrote:
Here is a picture of me modeling what I have thus far of my Ninth Doctor cosplay.
Nice! How is it coming along? Did you finish your cosplay?

Diagnosed wrote:
Wow! It's so nice to see you guys making progress on your cosplays T^T.
Thanks! [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 3186387542

I haven't posted to this thread in a while, but I sort of got side-tracked from my original cosplay ideas because I couldn't make up my mind and because I came up with more! XD

My boyfriend helped me pick a SaGa character, so I am in the process of making Rocbouquet from Romancing SaGa 2. However, I am basing my cosplay on her
design:
in the arcade game Lord of Vermilion. XD I have my shorts cut out and ready to sew, but I'm super scared to paint and tear the part that needs to be rolled. OTL; In addition to normal Rocbouquet, I'm working on a "Biker 'Bouquet" version because I had way too much fun cosplaying biker Eudial. XP

I also got a wig for Sireugh and the Esper girl, so I will be making their outfits eventually as well. I also have supplies for that Cyprine cosplay. Now I just have to find the time and energy to work on all of these things. XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime20th April 2017, 6:07 am

Oooh! Very nice. I remember you were dying your vest the other day. How did that come out?

I have no cosplay goals atm. No money so no cons to go to. u.u
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime20th April 2017, 5:56 pm

Andalusite wrote:
RutleJake wrote:
Nice! How is it coming along? Did you finish your cosplay?

Well, it's pretty much 99% finished except for the shoes, which need to be standard black work boots, I'll be looking around stores in town for a pair..(I do have a stuffed Banana as a prop, just so I can say "I like bananas! Bananas are good!")
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 9:33 am

RutleJake wrote:

Well, it's pretty much 99% finished except for the shoes, which need to be standard black work boots, I'll be looking around stores in town for a pair..(I do have a stuffed Banana as a prop, just so I can say "I like bananas! Bananas are good!")
Awesome! And lol! The banana prop sounds amazing!

Brit-chan wrote:
Oooh! Very nice. I remember you were dying your vest the other day. How did that come out?
It came out great! [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 3150097195 I love how bright the orange is! The thread ended up being polyester as I suspected, so it didn't hold the dye—but Rocbouquet has white trim in her official Tomomi designs, so I don't mind. XD I guess I'll have to see how it looks with everything else though.
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals Bdf1c7bf81d4a5d53b7949e29d7d4307
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 3:48 pm

Oh wow! It looks really nice though. Can't wait to see it when its done!

@RutleJake lookin good so far! Banana prop sounds fantastic. ;D
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime9th May 2017, 1:21 pm

Thanks! I'm still trying make a few decisions before I mess with the vest any further. ;_;

On the other hand, I finally got off of my lazy butt and made the hairbow for LoV Rocbouquet! I'm super happy with how it turned out! I was afraid that the bow wouldn't want to stay upright, but it did!

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 04af3f242215364e29ac7a43082cabea
[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals 05bf3dc03ce8ff50380eb4fd0d63ae3b
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime20th May 2017, 2:37 pm

Omg i thought i told you how awesome that bow was somewhere, maybe Discord. But I forgot to here. xD Excellent job on the shape of it! Like the wig too. :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals   [Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Your Cosplay Goals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top