The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou Empty
PostSubject: [Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou   [Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 7:14 pm

[Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou Tumblr_nhb3fhtrp41tqu3v8o6_500

Hello, and welcome to the final event of this month's Character Study!

This week, I will be posting a new debate topic every day. After reading the prompt, type up your response and post it here! Other guild members are free to respond with their own responses and opinions, but please BE RESPECTFUL. I am trusting all of you to be kind and to respect others' opinions, just like you should everywhere else here on GC. This is the final test over your knowledge of Haruka. I will be providing my own feedback, as well as giving my responses and things like that. If you participate in at least two days of prompts, you will get the participatory bumper for this week! 

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Tuesday, January 27th Prompt:

In episode 102 of the english sub, Kaorinite goes after Usagi's pure heart crystal. Sailor Uranus goes through some inner turmoil as she realizes that Usagi would have to die if she happened to possess a pure heart. Thankfully, Usagi did not possess the Talisman. But if she did, do you think Haruka would have gone through with her mission? Why or why not?
Adding onto this, do you think your answer would change as the Sailor Moon anime progressed (so, from S to Stars)?

Wednesday, January 28th Prompt:

In episode 170 of the english sub, Haruka is trapped in one of Nehellenia's dream mirrors. What do you think is Haruka's nightmare?

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 1st February 2015, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou   [Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 5:51 pm

Wednesday's prompt has been added!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

[Class] Haruka Character Study Debates! ~ Haruka Tenou

View previous topic View next topic Back to top