The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! Empty
PostSubject: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 7:28 pm

[Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! Tumblr_n94ppcz8Sz1r16thao3_250

Welcome everyone, to Week two of this month's Character Study! This week, we will be learning about all of Haruka Tenoh's basic information! This includes her birthday, her astrological sign, her likes, her dislikes, her personality, her history, and all of her senshi information! Of course, those are just a few of the things we will be learning about, but that's just a preview Smile

The point of learning all of these things is to help you all get to know Haruka better as a person and as a senshi, and assist you in making a profile for her! By the end of this week, the goal is for everyone to know exactly what to write for a Haruka Tenoh RP profile, and to know all of Haruka's basic information by heart!

At the end of this week, I will be posting a quiz for all of you to take. This quiz will be over basic Haruka facts. Everything in the quiz will be covered by the end of this week. Everyone who takes the quiz and gets an 80% or higher will receive a collective sticker! For more information on stickers, go here!

I will also be posting games throughout the week for others to participate in! These games will include crossword puzzles, word searches, etc. If you participate in two games, you will get a sticker!

Week 2 Schedule:

Monday - Study Haruka's Basic Information
Tuesday - Study Sailor Uranus's Basic Information 
Wednesday - Study All Basic Information + Wordsearch
Thursday - Study All Basic Information + Crossword
Friday - Study All Basic Information + Hangman
Saturday - QUIZ DAY!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Alright, now for the fun!  [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! 4265269158

Name: Haruka Tenoh (or Tenou, some even use Ten'ou)

Birthday: January 27th

Age Range: In the S arc, Haruka is 16. When she reappears later in Stars, she is 17. During the time of Crystal Tokyo, Haruka is appears to be 23 years old.

Star Sign: Aquarius

Blood Type: B - According to a post made by misspinkeyes on tumblr, the blood type B in Japanese culture means that you are wild, active, a doer, creative, passionate, strong, selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, and erratic. Does that not sound like Haruka???

Appearance: In anime canon, Haruka appears to have short, sandy blonde hair and dark and midnight blue eyes. She is 5'9", the second tallest behind Setsuna, who is 5'10". She has a light, almost pale skin tone. In the manga, the only change to her appearance is her hair, which is white-blonde. Her appearance fools others into thinking she is a male. She has an admirable figure, but there are plenty of muscles hidden beneath her skin.

Fashion Sense: A major contributor that makes others think Haruka is a male is her fashion sense. Instead of wearing the female school uniform, Haruka wears the male uniform: high-waisted green pants, a white button-up shirt, a green tie, and a maroon blazer. The rest of Haruka's fashion choices fall in the same pattern, with pants, button-ups, and blazers. Even when attending formal occasions, Haruka chooses a traditional tuxedo instead of a dress. In the manga, Haruka is shown to wear  more "girly" clothing, like skirts and scarves.

Personality: Check here!

History: During the Silver Millennium, Haruka was Princess Uranus, ruler of the planet Uranus. Miranda Castle, the palace given to Uranus by Queen Serenity, was where she lived. From her position on Uranus, Princess Uranus was tasked by Queen Serenity to protect the Solar System from outside invasions. When the Silver Millennium fell, Princess Uranus was reincarnated by Queen Serenity to live a new life on Earth in the future.

When reincarnated, Princess Uranus became Haruka Tenoh. It is said that Haruka comes from a very well-off family, since she has so many expensive things and she lives in a penthouse. She attends Mugen Academy (in the manga, Infinity Academy), a school for the rich and elite. Haruka participated in track, becoming the fastest runner the high school had ever seen. She also became a racer, one who was unbelievably fast and skilled. In the anime, it is said that Haruka and Michiru met through a common friend, one who ran track with Haruka and was friends with Michiru. Haruka had been having recurring dreams of Sailor Neptune telling her they had to protect the world from destruction, but Haruka denied her dreams and ignored the signs. When she met Michiru, Haruka instantly knew who she was. However, the stubborn girl continued to refuse her fate, even when Michiru confronted her about it. Later, Haruka came across a victim of a Daimon's possession. Defenseless, Haruka's transformation item, a lip rod, appeared in front of her. Before Haruka could take it, Michiru appeared and told Haruka not to touch the rod, for it would change her life forever. After Michiru transformed into Sailor Neptune and almost died saving Haruka, Haruka finally decided to accept her fate and fight alongside Michiru to save the world.

Likes: running, racing, games, flirting, salad, physical education

Dislikes: popular men, natto, modern japanese

Dream: To become a famous race car driver.

Senshi Name: Sailor Uranus

Realm of Influence: The Sky

Transformation Phrases: Uranus Planet Power Make-Up and Uranus Crystal Power Make-Up

Senshi Fuku:  Sailor Uranus, Super Sailor Uranus, Eternal Sailor Uranus

Powers: World Shaking, Space Sword Blaster, and Space Turbulence

Weapons or Magical Items:

Uranus Crystal - Originally in manga canon, the Holy Moon Chalice was what allowed Sailor Uranus to become Super Sailor Uranus. But after it's disappearance, Uranus had no way of transforming. In the Dream Arc, Sailor Saturn awakened and she gave Uranus the Uranus Crystal, which allowed her to transform into Super Sailor Uranus.

Space Sword

Lip Rod

These are the basics that I was able to come up with based on canon and fact. If you have something to add that is factual, let me know below!

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 1st February 2015, 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 7:32 pm

Where's JTC I'm sure she can come up with a bunch of stuff to add, have you seen the history sections in her profiles? They're absolutely freaking amazing. 

@JTC Love you don't kill me for this <3  [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 8:08 pm

I really like that flirting is part of the 'Likes' section, because it's so true!!!  [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! 1164171495
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 8:24 pm

She is a giant flirt and it's part of why I like her xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 5:49 pm

The info for Sailor Uranus has been added! If anyone has any questions or needs clarification as to what certain attacks/items are, I would be more than happy to type those up Smile

Edit: I have also moved the Word Search down to tomorrow Smile Check here tomorrow evening to pick it up!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 6:00 pm

For Uranus's transformation to Super Sailor Uranus, Hotaru awakened and gave the Outer Senshi their crystals in the Dream arc.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 6:40 pm

Thank you! I corrected my mistake Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime14th January 2015, 6:34 pm

The Word Search has been posted! You all have until Saturday at 3 PM EST to get it sent to me VIA PM!

Check back tomorrow for a Crossword Puzzle! Very Happy

Edit: I have changed the due date to Saturday at 3 PM EST Smile 
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime16th January 2015, 2:59 pm

The crossword puzzle has been posted! Sorry it's a day late - my dumb computer decided to perform an hours-long update yesterday.

Anyway, the Crossword is due by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, January 18th via PM

Additionally, Hangman will sadly be cancelled this week, because of the lack of time on my part. I may do a couple rounds on Sunday, but I'm not making any promises. Thank you all for participating in the events I've hosted so far!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 1:04 pm

The quiz has been posted! Please do not cheat! The purpose of this is to see what you have learned - not for you to go back and look at the answers just to get the questions right. This also helps me figure out how well I am doing as the head of this study, so I would really appreciate if you all just did your best Smile

The quiz will be closed at 8 PM EST on Sunday, January 18th.

The link is in the first post ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 1:14 pm

(off the top of my head responses woo! XD I can't wait to see how I did xD)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 1:29 pm

Gahhhh!!!! I can never remember her final attack!!!

I know the rest of the Outer Senshi attacks off the top of my head, but i always struggle with Uranus for some reason.

Garnet Ball, Chronos Typhoon, Time Stop, Dark Dome Close, Dead Scream, Death Reborn/Ribbon Revolution, Silent Wall, Silence Glaive Surprise, Deep Submerge, Submarine Reflection, Submarine Violon Tide
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 12:09 am

Alright, all deadlines are officially over! For those of you who sent me a word search, crossword, or got an 80% or higher on the quiz, you will be getting a collective sticker in your PM inbox shortly! Thank you all for your participation in this week's activities!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!   [Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Resource][Class] Haruka Tenoh Profile Guide!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top