The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! Empty
PostSubject: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 4:50 pm

General Information
Name: Haruka Tenou

Birthday: January 27th, 1991
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn):
Haruka is an extremely tall girl, about 5'10", taller than all the other senshi. Her hair is a golden blond, cut in a short boyish style, but you can usually find her adorning it with various barrettes and hair accessories. She's never dyed her hair, feeling her natural blond suits her sunny personality. Her eyes are a medium blue, a color somewhere between that of sapphires and blue topaz. She has a masculine jawline, but tries to hide her masculine facial features with lots of makeup.

Although self-conscious of her height, Haruka is confident in other parts of her slim build, including her large chest that she is sure will help her in her dream of being an idol singer. She's usually dressed in very girly clothes, usually printed with cute things like hearts and stars, and can very often be found sporting the gothic lolita fashions of Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Innocent World. She favors dark blue and a light pastel yellow in her clothing usually, but every so often will be seen sporting a pink dress that matches her usual pink lipstick. She doesn't quite understand the fashion choices of her fellow senshi. Why have a hard style when you can be cute? Even if you are tall...

Personality:
Haruka has a very upbeat personality and is somewhat annoyingly an optimist. She loves everyone and wants to be friends with everyone, even if they snubbed her at first. She's always trying to see the best in people, no matter what. She believes her good attitude and hard working nature will help her break into the idol world. It is her biggest dream to be a solo j-pop singer, or in a group, if she can't be the center of attention. Her parents don't approve of this goal and thus made her go to college to study a more realistic profession. Although she secretly goes to auditions and practices her singing and dancing as much as possible instead of studying for her classes.

She can be a bit naive at times. She looks up to all of those she considers "cool," and doesn't think she can compete with those around her in their cliques. She's a bit of a loner, but mostly because she spends so much time dedicated to her dance classes and singing karaoke. She has a bit of a submissive nature and it can be easy to push her around or make her do things she may not want to do but is too nice to say no to.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Singing, dance, athletic abilities she never uses as she thinks being too physically strong isn't attractive

History: Haruka grew up in a pretty normal middle class family, an only child with her mother and father. She has never been very book-smart, but did okay throughout elementary and high school. In elementary school, her talent for athletics was discovered, and she was on the track team when she entered her all-girls high school. Her parents had high hopes that she'd be a track star and supported her throughout her training and competitions. All that ended her junior year of high school though, when a friend of hers introduced her to the world of idols and gothic lolita fashion on a Saturday trip to Harajuku. Haruka found running quite pointless anyway and knew it wasn't what she really wanted to do. So she decided to focus her attentions on her real dream: being a cute j-pop idol singer.

She began auditioning right away, but without dance classes or proper voice training, she didn't get very far at all. Her height also seemed to pose a problem to some of the executives of the companies. She tried to teach herself singing and dancing, as her parents quite disapproved of her ambitions and refused to pay for lessons, but her auditions kept ending in nothing but rejection. Her parents urged her to give up these career plans and go to college. Haruka finally figured out the way to keep them from bothering her about her dreams was to tell them she was going to college for something else. She also figured out she could take singing and dancing classes as college courses, so she convinced her parents her new dream was to be a high school English teacher.

Now in her junior year of college, she fears she is running out of time to be an idol, since they are usually younger than her, but she refuses to give up her dreams. She tells her parents how well she is doing in school, so they keep paying for it and giving her money for her studies. They have no idea what she's really doing with their money, and that her English skills are poor at best.

The one thing she longs for besides a successful music career is to have someone love her for who she is, as she's never gained any acceptance from those around her.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Uranus

Senshi Fuku: The skirt, collar, and back bow of her fuku are a dark navy blue, as is the heart shaped pendant in the center of her yellow bow on the front of her fuku. She wears a navy blue choker with a star in the middle. Her tiara is gold with a blue gem in the middle, and she also wears two gold hoop earrings. The bow on the back of her skirt is long, and ends about 2 inches above her knee. Her gloves are white, and go up to midway up her forearms, and end in navy blue cuffs. She wears ankle-height navy blue heeled boots with buckles.

Henshin/Transformation: Uranus Planet Power Make-Up
Uranus Crystal Power Make-Up

Powers:
World Shaking - She gathers energy from the sky, and hurtles it to the ground

Space Sword Blaster - Shoots high-powered energy from her sword. The sword can also be used to physical attacks.

Space Turbulence - Gathers energy with her hands and shoots it in beams

Weapons or Magical Items:
Lip Rod: Used for transformation... the rod itself is a purply blue, with a double ringed planet with a star on top with her Uranus symbol on it.

Space Sword: A silver bladed sword with a gold handle and a jeweled sheath. Used in her Space Sword Blaster attack and can also be used for physical attacks.

Guardian: Luna

RP Sample: Haruka fidgeted in her seat. This class was so boring. She doodled in her notebook instead of taking notes, writing her name in stylized ways that she hoped would be the logo for her first CD release. That is, if she got a call back from the audition she had snuck to this morning instead doing her homework for this class that bored her so. When would a successful idol need to know how to diagram English sentences? Never, that's when. These English classes her parents were making her take were only useful for the occasional English words and phrases she used in the songs she wrote.

Her thoughts drifted away from predicates and to the audition that morning. She was still wearing the ruffled blue dress she had worn for it, as she had to rush back to school to make it back to class on time. She couldn't afford to skip anymore classes or she was going to fail and the money her parents so blindly sent her would be cut off. She knew she had made some mistakes in her dancing but her singing had been spot on, she thought. This company just had to offer her a contract.

She was snapped back to reality as she noticed everyone packing up their things and exiting the classroom. Finally, Haruka thought to herself, walking out the door of the classroom as she rooted around in her Alice in Wonderland themed bag, pulling out her pink cellphone that had perhaps a hundred straps and charms on it. No missed calls. No voicemails from a record exec interested in her. She sighed. Maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited by Hishou no Senshi on 12th July 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 6:58 pm

I love this Hishou and haruka sounds some awesome! You did great!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 9:52 pm

Thank you! Very Happy I haven't RPed in SO long, I wasn't sure how it was going to come out X3
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 9:02 am

Perhaps add a tiny bit more to the history? Oh, also Luna is your guardian in this, so please add the guardian section ^_^

I love the twist in Haruka! So different, and kind XD
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 11:37 am

Lol, optimistc and super feminine? Hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 10:02 pm

Hishou better get her butt back on here and fix her app so it can be approved to continue the RP! ;D
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 10:45 pm

Hishou is working on it right now :3

Edit: Extended history and Luna added! Lemme know if that's okay :3
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 12:30 pm

This better get approved or I will stab everyone with sporks! *holds up spork threateningly*
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 5:17 pm

Lol, guys, Saturn's got stuff happening irl! XD chill~

That being said, I think this looks good.

KYRAPPROVED!

(Aka approved by me. Its a tentative "YOU CAN START RPing" approval; Saturn might want you to edit something or other later, but I say you're okay to play Wink
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 6:06 pm

What is in real life? What is out in that world? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 7:52 pm

Lust wrote:
What is in real life? What is out in that world? I don't understand.

Is okay. o_o is better if we don't think about it too much. You know when you read books and characters do stuff beyond the walls of their house? It's something like that, only usually without intricate plots riddled with excitement and intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 7:56 pm

*pokes Uranus* I was only bluffing >>
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 12:25 am

Wheee awesome Very Happy I shall start tomorrow, since its late and my brain has already shut down :3
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 9:09 am

Looks good to me. Approved
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!   Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi: Sailor Uranus//Haruka Tenou -- KyrApproved!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top